Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Dec 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Ivan4enko L,
Makiyivka, Ukraine,
Jul 3, 2020,

Positive experience

The brokerage does its job well, provides really high quality services in the market. Of course, as a beginner, I would like my broker to have some education for newbies, which it haven't.
But if you think about it, it isn't as important as the reliability and integrity of the broker. And with this my brokerage has no problems, which, as far as I'm concerned, covers those small disadvantages that I found during my trading time with it.
In general, I've been trading with this broker for only 3 months and if I had to describe my trading experience, I would describe it in one word - positive :)

Egizbaiev Murat,
Almaty, Kazakhstan,
Jun 16, 2020,

I can work here quietly

I chose this broker because I can work here quietly, there are no offers on mandatory profits and other things that are so fond of praising in other companies.
It is immediately warned that the market is difficult, but for you to cope with a wide variety of instruments, including here you can choose between fixed and variable spreads, with variable spreads may even be zero.
So try and choose the one that suits you best.

Lalit Devan,
Bengaluru, India,
Dec 27, 2019,

Why do I choose Esplanade?

If we talk about good brokers, I will immediately say about Esplanade because the broker has the most normal service that I have met on my way a trader. There is an excellent trading platform on which you can immediately analyze the situation. Here you can find assets of all types from currency pairs and metals to indices and stocks of the largest companies. There is always the dynamics and interesting analytics gathered here. For me, as a trader, this is what I need. In addition, you can withdraw your funds without any commissions. Which can be called very convenient and profitable for every client of the company, regardless of the amount he uses.

Satish Narine,
Kolkata, India,
May 14, 2020,

The broker fits my trading goals perfectly well.

The ECN account does not require additional investments and is available upon request with the min. deposit of $250 only. Spreads are barely noticable with this account type, but there is a fixed commission per round.
I've tried doing withdrawals twice and both times the funds arrived within just one business day (Skrill) which I'm completely satisfied with.

Bansal,
Warangal, India,
Jul 26, 2020,

This broker was my first one

I got Esplanade MS on the my friend advice and I'm happy that this broker was my first one.
Yes, it was hard for me to study trading because Esplanade has no deep education. However, this is the only problem. In all other respects, Esplanade is a very good broker.
First of all, there is a very good support team, my questions were always answered. They were not just answers, but answers that helped me build my trading further.
Secondly, there are tight spreads, so I don't have to worry about overpaying.
And the last one is the fact that this broker has many assets. At my beginning of trading, I thought it didn't matter, but now I understand that it does.

Vicky Kara,
Vijayawada, India,
Oct 29, 2019,

Very professional brokerage

Very professional brokerage, nice support, fast orders executions, no system bugs detected so far. Spreads are about average for this market on non-VIP accounts. Have been working with them for over a year now and has never had a single problem to complain about. I recommend Esplanade Market Solutions!

Florentin Doemitrashu,
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
Dec 13, 2020,

I trade metals and currencies with Esplanade MS

I opened an ECN account with Esplanade MS because I find it much better than Fix and Standard ones. Of course, a VIP account looks more preferable due to a lower commission, but to my great regret, I can’t afford a minimum deposit in the amount of $20 000.
In simple words, I can say that this broker is very typical, but when saying “typical”, I mean it in a good sense of the word. I just want to say that it offers tried and tested classical solutions and not new and questionable things. Some folks complain about the lack of cryptocurrency in the list of supported financial instruments. As for me, I even find it an advantage and I can explain why. Cryptocurrency is an extremely volatile thing heavily dependent on news. It’s not regulated at all, so news can do anything with it. Once I tried to trade BTC, hoping to benefit from its reportedly huge investment potential. I was so exhausted following all of its ups and downs and lost a lot. Since that time, I prefer to trade classical assets such as currency pairs, metals, stocks, etc. In this regard, Esplanade absolutely suits me.

Russian Federation,
Jan 15, 2019,

They're decent guys.

I praise the broker for its transparent and fair management of the trading business. It doesn't apply kitchen schemes and conducts the simplest and the most profitable policy for its clients. I know only 1 or 2 persons who were angry that the broker lacks bonuses and other nonsense. My opinion, any bonuses and promotions are the lure of potential clients. Espande ms doesn't even have a referee, what's there to talk about))) The most important thing needed from a broker is for it to indeed pay money and not to scheme. Everything's fine with this there. They're decent guys.

Parmin Rampersad,
Kurnool, India,
Nov 28, 2019,

Reliable and trusted broker.

Esplanade MS doesn’t have any promotions, bonuses and cashbacks like other companies. They rely on their brand name and reputation. I can’t say that bonuses are bad, but the company prefers not to spend money on it. For 1 year of trading, I came out to + 21% net. Not so bad for the first year in trade in general I think. For beginners very good feature is small deposits needed. There is no need to invest immediately thousands of dollars, as Esplanade allows you to trade from $ 250.

Energodar, Ukraine,
Dec 17, 2018,

My opinion

It's not my first day on the forex market and yet Esplanade ms was a discovery for me. So many assets at once with meager deposit requirements are a rare thing. Someone will say, wait, 100 bucks is quite a lot! True, but this amount is necessary for opening an account, and you can trade with a significantly smaller deposit balance and, by the way, you can deposit and withdraw any amount.