AuctionsCM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 13, 2018
The AuctionsCM.com website was first registered in February of 2017.  The AuctionsCM.com website claims their team was formed in 2012.

AuctionsCM is a forex broker. Auctions CM offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. AuctionsCM.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AuctionsCM.com

Join live discussion of AuctionsCM.com on our forum

Bangalore, India,
Jul 17, 2018,

Auction cm is a scam

Auction cm is a scam.These people are cheeter. Initialy 3 month I received the money & after that they stopped & called many times to increase my investment.

Now they stopped picking my call.Sarukh & Faiyaz they assured me that I will get my refund soon .it's already more than six month & they are not responding.

Don't trust these bastard. The possitive review they are posting at there own.

I don't have time before but now I definitely file case againt them. let's unite together & give them a good lesson. Sarukh Haram ki kamai kabhi hazam nahi hoga.
Reply by mohsingta submitted Jul 18, 2018:
Hello Gopi,
This is Mohsin from AUCTIONSCM. Please send me your trading account ID to check the issue and get a resolution on the same. Also share your last name...
Mumbai, India,
Jul 4, 2018,

Fraudulent co. lier staff

In october 2017 i started my a/c with auctionscm with 1000$. Initially for 2 months i got timely payouts but after that in 3rd month i didn't get the payout, after inquiring about the same, co.staff Rahul told me that my a/c wiped out & illve to submit a/c settlement form so auctionscm co. so they can get my principle amt. refund. i did that & sent the mail to their a/c team regarding that in 22nd feb.18 but since than ive been pursuing to get my amt. back. In between rahul stopped answering my calls & faiyaz came into picture. He again tried to use his marketing tactics & give big big
promises about amt.refund but nothing happened so far. Its being more than 4 months since my refund mail request. now they have stopped answering my call & replying to my mails.. so this is definitely a fraudulent co. & their staff cheat people. If Auctionscm people want to prove me wrong than give me my principle amt. back & ill take back my negative feedback & write the feedback which they may deserve...
Here is my a/c (ID-2100063158)
Reply by mohsingta submitted Jul 18, 2018:
Hello Pratik,
Do escalate your query on support email address. I see that you have received 3 withdrawals and due to void trade issues, the trading was stopped. Kindly send an email on support and account email address to get a resolution for the same
Mohsin
nashik, India,
Jun 8, 2018,

The company is trusthworthy.

Dear All,
I am swapnil pol, The company is trustworthy,
I have received my fund very fast as per promised by these peoples.
You can invest in this company.
May 21, 2018,

Thanks to auctionscm team, positively responded and my issue getting resolved, assured for my reimbursement

Hai my problem got resolved, thanks to auctions team, they have assured to reimburse my amount.

May 19, 2018 - 4 Stars Dear Investors, auctionscm is processing my refund by Monday - 21/05/2018, auctions new team is very good, they assured to reimburse my full equity amount and profit. Thanks to auctionscm. I will share my refund details by Monday.
Hyderabad, India,
May 21, 2018,

Mixed experience

I have used there service since Nov 2017. For initial 3 months they paid me profit as discussed, but after that my whole equity get wiped-off. However, as per my agreement they were supposed to return my equity. After a follow-up and waiting period of 3 months, they have refunded my equity of $1000. so they are quite genuine as per my understanding.
May 19, 2018,

Auctions processing my refund, thanks to auction

Adoni, India,
May 17, 2018,

Thanks a lot to FOREX PEACE ARMY

I started my account with this company almost 11 months back with an initial investment of $500. I was told to come into a contract plan. I also got my withdrawal for the testing amount. But later due to several things in my life i was unable to focus on this and got involved with many more thing. In between i forgot that i have an investment with AUCTIONSCM. Around a week back i received a call from the company again to come into a contract plan by investing another $500. I was surprised to have a genuine broker Due to some financial crisis i cannot come into a contract plan i applied for refund of $500. I got my investment back in the given time from the company. One thing for sure that i will come back with a strong investment with you guys.
After receiving my settlement amount i asked the company guys to take my feedback for the help and genunity from the companies end. Then they referred me to forex peace army. Appreciate forex peace army to help us to select a genuine broker.
May 16, 2018,

Equity amount and profit amount not reimbursed, struggling from five month

Dear investors, I am shaik suraj Masthan, invested in auctionscm 1000$, Ref: for User ID: 2100056815, initially they have given profit for few months, later they said account wiped out and would be reimbursed equity amount. But it's been five month, not received my amount. Sent many mails and made many calls, no response to the mail, on calls they are saying next and next will be reimbursed. It's been five months. Now not responding at all.. my amount struck up with them. One account manger promised mr. Fayaz to reimburse my 100% equity and two months profit. Now he said he has moved to different team. New person not picking call. I fed up to reach them and get my amount
Plz find below my bank details.

shaik suraj masthan
IDBI BANK : 447104000007665
IFSC : IBKL0000447
BRANCH : CHANDRAMOULI
NAGAR, GUNTUR
Thane, India,

HAPPY TRADING

In the beginning i was very worried due to the bad experience which i had in past with different companies. But the time when i went ahead with the conversation they made me understand how my hard earned money will be completely safe so i opened my account with AuctionsCM and believe me all my wishes in terms of profit came true. I am really thankful to the entire team of AuctionsCM for the support which they provided.
Mumbai, India,

Trading account # 2100055837

Genuine broker. No doubt in trading and withdrawal of the company. Happy to be a part of it. Willing to do more business with AUCTIONSCM. Thanks a lot to everyone associated with it. God Bless You