AuctionsCM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2018
The AuctionsCM.com website was first registered in February of 2017.  The AuctionsCM.com website claims their team was formed in 2012.

AuctionsCM is a forex broker. Auctions CM offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. AuctionsCM.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AuctionsCM.com

Join live discussion of AuctionsCM.com on our forum

harish kumar,
bangalore, India,
Oct 29, 2018,

HI this is Harish Kumar
account id ; 2100057921
from dated oct 2017 been invested around 10000$ got only return of just 4300$ and after wards no reply and no transactions been done and say this month next month and from feb 2018 not even one money was refunded back upto this day and no response from call, and been behind there leg to get my money back, hope my voice will be raised in this forum
Mohammad fairoz,
Andhra Pradesh, vijaywada, India,
Oct 26, 2018,

Thankyou Team AuctionsCM.

Account Id: 2100067946
Hello this is MOHAMMED FAIROZ, joined auctions in April 18.
Company paid my capital back.
Faiyaz helped me to get refund my capital.
Shubhshri A,
Thane, India,
Oct 4, 2018,

Top best fx company

Hi to all I am shubhshri , Auctionscm is India's Best Forex company, i have investment since 2yrs and i am receiving monthly profit and also best services, this giys are owesome they will never make u feel u r client of the company ,they become my faMily , i will invest rest of life....best company Auctionscm.
Ganeshan Meenakshi,
hyderabad, India,
Sep 21, 2018,

issue resolved

Account No. 2100067926, Ganeshan.
My earlier issue raised on 7th Sep with auctionsCM Forex trader issue was considered and resolved. Mr.Steve fernandes is my account Manager now who resolved it quickly post raised issue and found genuine. He is taking care of my issues. Thanks auctionsCM.

Sep 7, 2018 - No Rating I started investment of 5000 dollars from march 18 and 3 months i received return regularly but now return are not given and faiyaz who is my account manager is not responding properly and do not provide the status . I want to close account and exit investment.
ac no.2100067926 Ganeshan
amitshroff,
JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN, India,
Aug 9, 2018,

THEY ARE AWESOME AND GENUINE

I STATRTED MY INVESTMENT WITH $1000 IN FEB 2017 WITH AUCTIONSCM AND THEY GAVE ME PROFIT FROM TIME TO TIME AS PROMISED BY THEM, AFTER MY CONTRACT EXPIRED THEY RETURNED MY INTIAL INVESTMENT (EQUITY), I AGAIN INVESTED WITH THEM WITH A BIGGER EQUITY IN NOVEMBER 2017 AND SO FAR THEY ARE DOING A EXCELLENT JOB.
I HAD INVESTED WITH FOUR OTHER BROKERS ALSO BUT THEY WERE ALL FRAUD, SCAMMERS.
THIS COMPANY IS BETTER THAN THE REST.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
ANYONE CAN INVEST WITH THEM AS THEY GIVE CAPITAL SECURITY WHICH NO OTHER BROKER, COMPANY GIVES.
Gopi,
Bangalore, India,
Jul 17, 2018,

Auction cm is a scam

Auction cm is a scam.These people are cheeter. Initialy 3 month I received the money & after that they stopped & called many times to increase my investment.

Now they stopped picking my call.Sarukh & Faiyaz they assured me that I will get my refund soon .it's already more than six month & they are not responding.

Don't trust these bastard. The possitive review they are posting at there own.

I don't have time before but now I definitely file case againt them. let's unite together & give them a good lesson. Sarukh Haram ki kamai kabhi hazam nahi hoga.
Reply by mohsingta submitted Jul 18, 2018:
Hello Gopi,
This is Mohsin from AUCTIONSCM. Please send me your trading account ID to check the issue and get a resolution on the same. Also share your last name...
pratik,
Mumbai, India,
Jul 4, 2018,

Fraudulent co. lier staff

In october 2017 i started my a/c with auctionscm with 1000$. Initially for 2 months i got timely payouts but after that in 3rd month i didn't get the payout, after inquiring about the same, co.staff Rahul told me that my a/c wiped out & illve to submit a/c settlement form so auctionscm co. so they can get my principle amt. refund. i did that & sent the mail to their a/c team regarding that in 22nd feb.18 but since than ive been pursuing to get my amt. back. In between rahul stopped answering my calls & faiyaz came into picture. He again tried to use his marketing tactics & give big big
promises about amt.refund but nothing happened so far. Its being more than 4 months since my refund mail request. now they have stopped answering my call & replying to my mails.. so this is definitely a fraudulent co. & their staff cheat people. If Auctionscm people want to prove me wrong than give me my principle amt. back & ill take back my negative feedback & write the feedback which they may deserve...
Here is my a/c (ID-2100063158)
Reply by mohsingta submitted Jul 18, 2018:
Hello Pratik,
Do escalate your query on support email address. I see that you have received 3 withdrawals and due to void trade issues, the trading was stopped. Kindly send an email on support and account email address to get a resolution for the same
Mohsin
Swapnil Pol,
nashik, India,
Jun 8, 2018,

The company is trusthworthy.

Dear All,
I am swapnil pol, The company is trustworthy,
I have received my fund very fast as per promised by these peoples.
You can invest in this company.
surajshaik,
Guntur, India,
May 21, 2018,

Thanks to auctionscm team, positively responded and my issue getting resolved, assured for my reimbursement

Hai my problem got resolved, thanks to auctions team, they have assured to reimburse my amount.

May 19, 2018 - 4 Stars Dear Investors, auctionscm is processing my refund by Monday - 21/05/2018, auctions new team is very good, they assured to reimburse my full equity amount and profit. Thanks to auctionscm. I will share my refund details by Monday.
Sabir,
Hyderabad, India,
May 21, 2018,

Mixed experience

I have used there service since Nov 2017. For initial 3 months they paid me profit as discussed, but after that my whole equity get wiped-off. However, as per my agreement they were supposed to return my equity. After a follow-up and waiting period of 3 months, they have refunded my equity of $1000. so they are quite genuine as per my understanding.