InvestTipster.com Review

Updated: Jun 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
InvestTipster.com
January 2020:  The Invest Tipster website has displayed a claim that the company is ISO Certified since 2017.  Online support claimed this was under ISO 15782-1:2009.  The FPA checked and found that certification was for Certificate management for financial services — Part 1: Public key certificates (CLICK HERE to confirm).  The online support agent verified that signals from Invest Tipster are not encrypted, so do not require a public key.

The FPA emailed InvestTipster to ask to see a copy of its claimed ISO certificate.  There was no response.

Based on this the FPA believes any claim of InvestTipster.com being ISO certified is 100% false.

March 2020 update:  The claim about being ISO certified has been removed from Invest Tipster's website.  The FPA considers this to be firm evidence that any claims made by InvestTipster cannot be trusted.
January 2020:  The Invest Tipster site has claimed the company has won 9 Asia Pacific Excellence Awards.  This claim has been on display since at least 2017.  Online chat could not even say what years those were allegedly won in or what categories they were in.

The FPA strongly doubts that InvestTipster ever won any awards.
January 2020:  Since 2017, InvestTipster's site has claimed the company has been in business for 8 years.  The InvestTipster.com domain name was first registered on October 9, 2016.
August 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for InvestTipster.

Join live discussion of InvestTipster.com on our forum

Ng Teng Seng,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Jun 9, 2020,

Ripster - Investor Beware

The company chat guy claimed that clients can make huge profits with their tips.
I subscribed to a three (3) months service with this company in June 2018 to find out how it works with a small capital.
I was given a ONE month service after which everything stopped without any reasons or explanations. No refund was given.
I made some small gains but in general, I lost monies on the company's so-called "tips". Some of the tips to 'sell', even at loss, turn out to be big mistake on their part - the stock actually went up!
The "promises" to make up for the 'losses" with better tips and make sure I make money end up just as disastrous. I actually told the 'adviser' off and demanded to speak to his supervisor but this never happened.
I strongly urge anyone looking do business with this company to be aware. They do not have any integrity, morality and does NOT take their clients welfare seriously. The company is MORE of a "RIPSTER" than a Tipster.

Nov 1, 2019,

This company is a complete scam, they have been forging signal records

This company sends signals that always almost 95% incorrect. Then they make false spread sheet results. They really on the fact people will not thoroughly check the spreadsheet results compared to the signal they received. It's a Hoax, relying on short term customers, who pay subscription for few months and leave

Firdaus,
Andaman, India,
Jan 5, 2019,

Best forex signal provider

Best forex signal provider so far. Invest tipster provide me daily signals with good winning rate. I have taken 3 months standard service from them at the end my balance grown up by good percent planning to continue with them. Thanks

Mohemad Abdul,
Bengaluru, India,
Jan 2, 2019,

Superb service with great customer support. I took their Premium service and I was assigned a currency analyst he updates me signal through WhatsApp which is always on time and he also updates me when i need to close position. usually i dint find such kind of support with other signal providers. I have got lots of profit except November month which was i think due to bad volatility in market. Overall its a great rerurn from their signals. Thank you

Alberta, Canada,
Dec 17, 2018,

They have no idea how to trade

This signal provider does not even deserve one star. I got the $800 package and after 1 month of signals I'm in the negative. I got screenshots of all the signals they sent me through WhatsApp as proof. For anyone that sees this review and are thinking of subscribing to InvestTipster. Please do yourself a favor, DON'T DO IT! I know it's tempting with their fancy website. But Please DON'T DO IT!

Spain,
Nov 23, 2018,

check my review for fxhubs.com at forex peace army (fxhubs is the same company) TERRIBLE SCAMM!! AVOID THEM!! EVERYTHING IS FALSE!! No proven results, fxbook etc.. only scamm Excel results.

Azman,
Malaysia,
Nov 16, 2018,

stupid company. all these good comment u see from this website is SPAM. Its already 3 weeks i've been taking their signal and paid 800$ package and when i ask for refund they told me i was being childish and dont want to wait. As for now i have lost 2k USD from my account because of their signals. Dont believe all the good comment u see here and beware for this scam company. Stupid jackass company.

Anonymous,
Sep 17, 2018,

Very not recommended. Waste your time and money

I bought the $250 standard pack. It's really terrible. Never compare their real performance with the performance sheet on their website. It's a big lie!

This is the real data from Sept 3, 2018 until Sept 17, 2018

Total calls: 18 calls
Calls not executed: 9 calls
Calls executed but close at the CMP entry price: 2 calls
Calls with profit: 5 calls(12 pips, 14 pips, 12 pips, 1 pip, and 5 pips)
Calls with loss: 2 calls(-8 pips, -5 pips)

For 2 weeks, you only up for 31 pips and wasting your time waiting for their signal, when they send you the signal like a stop order, it's 50% will not executed.

Maybe it's their bad month, but I just share you guys with my experience using Invest Tipster Standard Pack $250/mo

Nora,
Chandigarh, India,
Jul 23, 2018,

Profitable deap

When I talk about forex market I find that invest tipster is very professional and provide the best services need long term collaboration for best results I get 27 percent of profit recover my subscription fee within 5 days great , one more thing no forex signal provider provide number but invest tipster does .

Krishna,
Bhabra, India,
Jul 19, 2018,

Value for money

When I search for forex signal provider I found invest tipster they provide me good service since 3 months I am very satisfied consistency when market is bad they can hold my services very supportive and understand the value for money.