InvestTipster.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 1, 2018

Join live discussion of InvestTipster.com on our forum

Anonymous,
Sep 17, 2018,

Very not recommended. Waste your time and money

I bought the $250 standard pack. It's really terrible. Never compare their real performance with the performance sheet on their website. It's a big lie!

This is the real data from Sept 3, 2018 until Sept 17, 2018

Total calls: 18 calls
Calls not executed: 9 calls
Calls executed but close at the CMP entry price: 2 calls
Calls with profit: 5 calls(12 pips, 14 pips, 12 pips, 1 pip, and 5 pips)
Calls with loss: 2 calls(-8 pips, -5 pips)

For 2 weeks, you only up for 31 pips and wasting your time waiting for their signal, when they send you the signal like a stop order, it's 50% will not executed.

Maybe it's their bad month, but I just share you guys with my experience using Invest Tipster Standard Pack $250/mo
Nora,
Chandigarh, India,
Jul 23, 2018,

Profitable deap

When I talk about forex market I find that invest tipster is very professional and provide the best services need long term collaboration for best results I get 27 percent of profit recover my subscription fee within 5 days great , one more thing no forex signal provider provide number but invest tipster does .
Krishna,
Bhabra, India,
Jul 19, 2018,

Value for money

When I search for forex signal provider I found invest tipster they provide me good service since 3 months I am very satisfied consistency when market is bad they can hold my services very supportive and understand the value for money.
Prakhar,
India,
Jul 18, 2018,

Best experience among the market.

I try almost all type of forex signal provider but invest tipster is the very professional with there product they give me the perfect result in HNI package i am very satisfied for with invest tipster.
FOREX EAGLE,
EGYPT, Egypt,
Jul 14, 2018,

Hello
i registered with this fake signals company for the highest package
i paid 800 $ monthly subscription
they signals is very weak with stop loss and take profit but always they exist at 4 or 8 pips only !! and most of time close at stop loss
i paid 800 $ the highest package !! the highest paid signals i ever say !
at i asked for refund they refused !
they claim you will have a private analysis but they didn;t send any analysis and they have a small experience in forex
stay away from them
regards
Gobuchinny,
Nigeria,
Jun 8, 2018,

I posted earlier that invest tipster is a scam but they are not but infact a registered company but I never made a dime with them and had 2 stop using their signals cause I was gradually depleting my account. Maybe it was a bad month or period who knows

May 13, 2018 - 1 Star This company is a scam..pls avoid it.i paid 125$ and never made a profit...had to stop taking the trades after lossing streaks if not I would have blown my account...pls and pls avoid them..
Mohammad Umer,
Mumbai, India,
May 24, 2018,

I have subscribed Invest Tipster 3 months package of Forex standard pack in 600$ initially they made me some losses, I felt disappointed but my analyst suggested me to keep follow signals with same lot size for the duration. I believed them and start trading as per their instructions. The losses initially I made with them recovered fast and now I am making very good profit with their signals since last 9 weeks. I am really happy with their services now and planning to extend my subscription to half yearly as they look more consistent in long term basis.
Samaira,
Indore, India,
Mar 9, 2018,

Best accurate signals

I am associated with invest tipster since 5 month on average i make good profit with better accuracy so i am always stick to invest tipster for better result.
Ivan,
Split, Croatia,
Nov 27, 2017,

I lost 125$ that i pay for 1 month and 50$ from minimum 300$ to trade. Maybe but maybe it was bad month.

Oct 30, 2017 - 5 Stars For now I am very satisfied. They are accurate and I would recomed it to anybody who is at leat 8 hours close to mobile phone so can react to signals.
Paresh,
Deshmukh, United Kingdom,
Oct 27, 2017,

Happy with the Service and friendly adviser

I am using this service for the past 5/6 weeks. I am reasonably happy with the service. I have made some profit which includes recovery of the money paid for the service and same amount for me as a profit.
my adviser is very friendly and always available to answer my questions.
Looking forward to make more profits with their service.