InvestTipster.com Review

Updated: Oct 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
InvestTipster.com
January 2020:  The Invest Tipster website has displayed a claim that the company is ISO Certified since 2017.  Online support claimed this was under ISO 15782-1:2009.  The FPA checked and found that certification was for Certificate management for financial services — Part 1: Public key certificates (CLICK HERE to confirm).  The online support agent verified that signals from Invest Tipster are not encrypted, so do not require a public key.

The FPA emailed InvestTipster to ask to see a copy of its claimed ISO certificate.  There was no response.

Based on this the FPA believes any claim of InvestTipster.com being ISO certified is 100% false.

March 2020 update:  The claim about being ISO certified has been removed from Invest Tipster's website.  The FPA considers this to be firm evidence that any claims made by InvestTipster cannot be trusted.
January 2020:  The Invest Tipster site has claimed the company has won 9 Asia Pacific Excellence Awards.  This claim has been on display since at least 2017.  Online chat could not even say what years those were allegedly won in or what categories they were in.

The FPA strongly doubts that InvestTipster ever won any awards.
January 2020:  Since 2017, InvestTipster's site has claimed the company has been in business for 8 years.  The InvestTipster.com domain name was first registered on October 9, 2016.
August 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for InvestTipster.

Join live discussion of InvestTipster.com on our forum

Budapest, Hungary,
Oct 19, 2017,

Totally Scam!!!

This is a totally SCAM service and Team!!!
The trading strategy is madness and horrible, the R:R ratio is terrible too!!
The performance .xls on the website is totally fake!!! I tried the service on a demo account and i lost 20% in few weeks... :) So this is a good choice if you want to lose all your money!!! :)
So please guys take this service in the Trash!

USA, USA (Really the offices of InvestTipster in India),
Oct 20, 2017,

Invest Tipster is the best forex signal provide if you are looking for consistent profit. I have continued trading with Invest Tipster as they have gi

Invest Tipster is really the best Forex signal provider. I have taken Forex signal services from them and they really proved to be profitable to me at the end of the month.
There is some points which i would like to discuss about them:
(1)
They are providing daily signals but also some time they avoid to trade in very volatile market. They usually keep less risky signals for me as personally told them i need sure signals. but if you want high risk reward so they can customize for you.
(2) They provide pending order signal which give me sufficient time to enter into trade and also provide me follow up updates.
(3) I have got an analyst to help me during market and i also can ask him of my open trade and they provide me maximum time right suggestion and every time i get a immediate response on my queries. They even reply me on Saturday and Sunday. I also ask them next week strategy to make profit in less movements.
(4) I have found them really caring for my money which i have not seen even with other signal provider. They provide signal with good money and risk management. sometime they ask to close trade on break even which i really like better to close on stop loss if market looks risky

Due to above some important points i would like to recommend Invest Tipster services to others.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in India used by a representative of InvestTipster.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Paresh,
Deshmukh, United Kingdom,
Oct 27, 2017,

Happy with the Service and friendly adviser

I am using this service for the past 5/6 weeks. I am reasonably happy with the service. I have made some profit which includes recovery of the money paid for the service and same amount for me as a profit.
my adviser is very friendly and always available to answer my questions.
Looking forward to make more profits with their service.

Ivan,
Split, Croatia,
Nov 27, 2017,

I lost 125$ that i pay for 1 month and 50$ from minimum 300$ to trade. Maybe but maybe it was bad month.

Oct 30, 2017 - 5 Stars For now I am very satisfied. They are accurate and I would recomed it to anybody who is at leat 8 hours close to mobile phone so can react to signals.

Samaira,
Indore, India,
Mar 9, 2018,

Best accurate signals

I am associated with invest tipster since 5 month on average i make good profit with better accuracy so i am always stick to invest tipster for better result.

Mohammad Umer,
Mumbai, India,
May 24, 2018,

I have subscribed Invest Tipster 3 months package of Forex standard pack in 600$ initially they made me some losses, I felt disappointed but my analyst suggested me to keep follow signals with same lot size for the duration. I believed them and start trading as per their instructions. The losses initially I made with them recovered fast and now I am making very good profit with their signals since last 9 weeks. I am really happy with their services now and planning to extend my subscription to half yearly as they look more consistent in long term basis.

Nigeria,
Jun 8, 2018,

I posted earlier that invest tipster is a scam but they are not but infact a registered company but I never made a dime with them and had 2 stop using their signals cause I was gradually depleting my account. Maybe it was a bad month or period who knows

May 13, 2018 - 1 Star This company is a scam..pls avoid it.i paid 125$ and never made a profit...had to stop taking the trades after lossing streaks if not I would have blown my account...pls and pls avoid them..
EGYPT, Egypt,
Jul 14, 2018,

Hello
i registered with this fake signals company for the highest package
i paid 800 $ monthly subscription
they signals is very weak with stop loss and take profit but always they exist at 4 or 8 pips only !! and most of time close at stop loss
i paid 800 $ the highest package !! the highest paid signals i ever say !
at i asked for refund they refused !
they claim you will have a private analysis but they didn;t send any analysis and they have a small experience in forex
stay away from them
regards
Prakhar,
India,
Jul 18, 2018,

Best experience among the market.

I try almost all type of forex signal provider but invest tipster is the very professional with there product they give me the perfect result in HNI package i am very satisfied for with invest tipster.

Krishna,
Bhabra, India,
Jul 19, 2018,

Value for money

When I search for forex signal provider I found invest tipster they provide me good service since 3 months I am very satisfied consistency when market is bad they can hold my services very supportive and understand the value for money.