InvestTipster.com Review

Updated: Oct 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
InvestTipster.com
January 2020:  The Invest Tipster website has displayed a claim that the company is ISO Certified since 2017.  Online support claimed this was under ISO 15782-1:2009.  The FPA checked and found that certification was for Certificate management for financial services — Part 1: Public key certificates (CLICK HERE to confirm).  The online support agent verified that signals from Invest Tipster are not encrypted, so do not require a public key.

The FPA emailed InvestTipster to ask to see a copy of its claimed ISO certificate.  There was no response.

Based on this the FPA believes any claim of InvestTipster.com being ISO certified is 100% false.

March 2020 update:  The claim about being ISO certified has been removed from Invest Tipster's website.  The FPA considers this to be firm evidence that any claims made by InvestTipster cannot be trusted.
January 2020:  The Invest Tipster site has claimed the company has won 9 Asia Pacific Excellence Awards.  This claim has been on display since at least 2017.  Online chat could not even say what years those were allegedly won in or what categories they were in.

The FPA strongly doubts that InvestTipster ever won any awards.
January 2020:  Since 2017, InvestTipster's site has claimed the company has been in business for 8 years.  The InvestTipster.com domain name was first registered on October 9, 2016.
August 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for InvestTipster.

Join live discussion of InvestTipster.com on our forum

USA, USA (Really the offices of InvestTipster in India),
Oct 20, 2017,

Invest Tipster is the best forex signal provide if you are looking for consistent profit. I have continued trading with Invest Tipster as they have gi

Invest Tipster is really the best Forex signal provider. I have taken Forex signal services from them and they really proved to be profitable to me at the end of the month.
There is some points which i would like to discuss about them:
(1)
They are providing daily signals but also some time they avoid to trade in very volatile market. They usually keep less risky signals for me as personally told them i need sure signals. but if you want high risk reward so they can customize for you.
(2) They provide pending order signal which give me sufficient time to enter into trade and also provide me follow up updates.
(3) I have got an analyst to help me during market and i also can ask him of my open trade and they provide me maximum time right suggestion and every time i get a immediate response on my queries. They even reply me on Saturday and Sunday. I also ask them next week strategy to make profit in less movements.
(4) I have found them really caring for my money which i have not seen even with other signal provider. They provide signal with good money and risk management. sometime they ask to close trade on break even which i really like better to close on stop loss if market looks risky

Due to above some important points i would like to recommend Invest Tipster services to others.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in India used by a representative of InvestTipster.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Nov 1, 2019,

This company is a complete scam, they have been forging signal records

This company sends signals that always almost 95% incorrect. Then they make false spread sheet results. They really on the fact people will not thoroughly check the spreadsheet results compared to the signal they received. It's a Hoax, relying on short term customers, who pay subscription for few months and leave
Anonymous,
Sep 17, 2018,

Very not recommended. Waste your time and money

I bought the $250 standard pack. It's really terrible. Never compare their real performance with the performance sheet on their website. It's a big lie!

This is the real data from Sept 3, 2018 until Sept 17, 2018

Total calls: 18 calls
Calls not executed: 9 calls
Calls executed but close at the CMP entry price: 2 calls
Calls with profit: 5 calls(12 pips, 14 pips, 12 pips, 1 pip, and 5 pips)
Calls with loss: 2 calls(-8 pips, -5 pips)

For 2 weeks, you only up for 31 pips and wasting your time waiting for their signal, when they send you the signal like a stop order, it's 50% will not executed.

Maybe it's their bad month, but I just share you guys with my experience using Invest Tipster Standard Pack $250/mo

Ng Teng Seng,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Jun 9, 2020,

Ripster - Investor Beware

The company chat guy claimed that clients can make huge profits with their tips.
I subscribed to a three (3) months service with this company in June 2018 to find out how it works with a small capital.
I was given a ONE month service after which everything stopped without any reasons or explanations. No refund was given.
I made some small gains but in general, I lost monies on the company's so-called "tips". Some of the tips to 'sell', even at loss, turn out to be big mistake on their part - the stock actually went up!
The "promises" to make up for the 'losses" with better tips and make sure I make money end up just as disastrous. I actually told the 'adviser' off and demanded to speak to his supervisor but this never happened.
I strongly urge anyone looking do business with this company to be aware. They do not have any integrity, morality and does NOT take their clients welfare seriously. The company is MORE of a "RIPSTER" than a Tipster.
Nigeria,
Jun 8, 2018,

I posted earlier that invest tipster is a scam but they are not but infact a registered company but I never made a dime with them and had 2 stop using their signals cause I was gradually depleting my account. Maybe it was a bad month or period who knows

May 13, 2018 - 1 Star This company is a scam..pls avoid it.i paid 125$ and never made a profit...had to stop taking the trades after lossing streaks if not I would have blown my account...pls and pls avoid them..
Spain,
Nov 23, 2018,

check my review for fxhubs.com at forex peace army (fxhubs is the same company) TERRIBLE SCAMM!! AVOID THEM!! EVERYTHING IS FALSE!! No proven results, fxbook etc.. only scamm Excel results.
Budapest, Hungary,
Oct 19, 2017,

Totally Scam!!!

This is a totally SCAM service and Team!!!
The trading strategy is madness and horrible, the R:R ratio is terrible too!!
The performance .xls on the website is totally fake!!! I tried the service on a demo account and i lost 20% in few weeks... :) So this is a good choice if you want to lose all your money!!! :)
So please guys take this service in the Trash!

canada, Canada,
Jul 19, 2020,

I lost my money by their signals ,they sent pending signal and after 2 hours they sending cancelled ,when I asked to return my money they did not and they told me our signal not 100 % profitable ,dont trust them their site has 5 stars but it is fake.

EGYPT, Egypt,
Jul 14, 2018,

Hello
i registered with this fake signals company for the highest package
i paid 800 $ monthly subscription
they signals is very weak with stop loss and take profit but always they exist at 4 or 8 pips only !! and most of time close at stop loss
i paid 800 $ the highest package !! the highest paid signals i ever say !
at i asked for refund they refused !
they claim you will have a private analysis but they didn;t send any analysis and they have a small experience in forex
stay away from them
regards
Azman,
Malaysia,
Nov 16, 2018,

stupid company. all these good comment u see from this website is SPAM. Its already 3 weeks i've been taking their signal and paid 800$ package and when i ask for refund they told me i was being childish and dont want to wait. As for now i have lost 2k USD from my account because of their signals. Dont believe all the good comment u see here and beware for this scam company. Stupid jackass company.