Tradeu2.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 21, 2018
TradeU2 shares the same MT4 server as 2Dots.com.

Tradeu2 is a forex broker. Tradeu2 offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. Tradeu2.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stock indices, cfds, commodities, energies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Tradeu2.com

Join live discussion of Tradeu2.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0602018-03-15kenorb vs tradeu2.comguilty

alexster70,
Russia, Russian Federation,
May 17, 2018,

in April 2018 I went through a verification from a broker and opened a trading account 10138289. I made a deposit of 100 dollars. For a month earned profit of 131 dollars.
On May 11, I filed an application for withdrawal of money 100$. After 3 days, I wrote a letter: when I get the money. Every day I wrote letters again. There were no replies.
On May 17, I received a reply that my application for withdrawal was rejected.
Why? No answer.
It is a pity that I did not listen to the user's advice "kenorb".
I do not recommend working with them. They are really scammers.
Andrew,
Anonymous Proxy,
May 1, 2018,

Misconception about Topicmarkets

Dear Kenorb,
your assumption about topicmarkets.com is wrong.We are still a registered and regulated by vfsc. Here is the most updated register https://www.vfsc.vu/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Licensees-List-update-April-2018.pdf . Tradeu2 has seemed to copy our site without even changing the withdrawal form.We have our own mt4 server as well.Kindly do not misrepresent and spread wrong facts about us.
kenorb,
Mar 15, 2018,

You never see your money again, 100% scam

Issue escalated to Traders Court kenorb vs tradeu2.com | GUILTY
The company never let you withdraw your money. I've sent them the withdraw request, they call me angry next day via Skype to ask to cancel it. When I didn't agree and wanted to proceed, they transfer me to another scammer with an Indian accent, he told me it's not possible, and the only way to get my money back is to burn all my profits, which didn't make sense, so I clearly refused. After a long conversation, he told me they're going to lock my account and hang up. Then they've changed my password, lock my account and tried to burn my account. When I've able to recover it and changed the password, they've hacked into my account next day and manage to destroy $31k which I believe the server wasn't even real and they actually never traded with my money.