ProForexEA.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 17, 2020

About ProForexEA.com

The PRO VSA EA is a forex expert advisor by ProForexEA.com. The PRO VSA EA automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The PRO VSA EA works on EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, USD/CAD, AUD/USD.

ProForexEA.com

Join live discussion of ProForexEA.com on our forum

Feb 10, 2020,

powerful ea

Please use
broker = nddfx
type acc = ecn {usd500)
Platform = mt5
vps = chocoping
+this broker is DMA model and suit for
+no restriction trading style

Jan 24, 2020 - 5 Stars iam also bought... it proven profit 100% per week at AAFX broker.. since their rule cant trade below 30second and delete all my profit... iam still find broker that can handle the execution. Most of broker have bad execution and big gap spread when volatile.. server cant handle the price between Liquid Provider than make huge slippage... if we got fast execution like Aafx broker, EA can make 500% per month with Risk 3% per entry. now iam still wait from developer a New version, maybe New version have New parameter to avoid slippage..

Feb 10, 2020,

Konstantin Behaving like a dictator

I shared my honest review based on my experience over PRO VSA 6.0 licence which I paid $999.50 for.
Because I left a honest review, Konstantin has been harassing me via Telegram, he disabled my licence within two days, says it's the punishment for my negative review, he said he wouldn't refund me despite being removed from his server.

I am on ICMarkets which is one of the best brokers in the industry and I use ECN account. The setting of your EA ruins account, as it failed to go through breakeven. You can recruit as many people to leave star reviews, it's their business. However, my review is genuine and honest.

You have been abusive and calling me names because of my feedback, I see you like a child who's throwing tantrums and I don't want to trade insults with you.

Good luck to anyone who buys your EA as I know you will suspend their licence without refund. That's robbery. This is my second experience with Russian with similar behaviour.

. He claimed to be in Austria but its not true. His review doesn't show his location. Konstantin disabled

Feb 6, 2020 - 1 Star This EA is not worth $1. It appears promising on Demo but a complete loss of capital on live account. Konstantin promised a refund but when contacted about the dismal performance of the EA, he referred me to licence agreement. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE, don't waste your money. This EA could not make 5 pips even when the currency pair moved over 100pips but rather made a loss.

Reply by Konstantin Boykachev submitted Feb 9, 2020 1) If your broker has different trading conditions on a demo and on a live account - change the broker. I am a developer. And I’ve been developing scalping trading algorithms for many years. In total, we have more than 400 customers. I am not responsible for the actions of brokers, for the speed of their servers, as well as for the quality of services provided by brokers. Last version 6.0 has a number of significant improvements over other versions.

2) You are buying a product that has copyright protection and a license agreement. This agreement is valid for all customers. The license agreement states the refund policy.

You call me a scam. What reasons do you have for this?

You wrote that you need a refund. no problem, do it in accordance with our conditions.

1. Provide a report of your trading account.

2. Send your report to our mail.

3. Describe your problem.

You did it? Not. You immediately went here to write a silly text.

Your review does not make sense. Perhaps you are talking about any other product? Since I see that in your message there is a link to another topic.

Also, on the basis of a license agreement, I have the right to suspend your license, for insulting the author and disseminating false information, without evidence. The creation of this trading robot is the work of the last 3 years of my life. And when such stupid and incomprehensible people like you call me a scam - this is the most cruel thing you can do to me.

Reply by Konstantin Boykachev submitted Feb 11, 2020:
What are you talking about? Again, trying to distort the facts and my words.

I warned you that for disseminating false information, I have the right to terminate your license.

Similarly, this is indicated in the license agreement.

The moment I write this message, you are still using my software.
The license was not suspended, I only notified you that I can do this.
See a screenshot from my server.

Insults?
I did not say a single insult to you. I just told you in telegram that I think about your mean deed.

Ask for help in telegrams, we are conducting a dialogue, but here you are saying that I am scam. Don't you think that doing it wrong?

Instead of engaging in an adequate dialogue, you decided it was easier to publicly call my name a scam.

And now keep telling lies.

1. I have not disabled your license. You continue to use the license, even now.
2. I have not made a single insult to you.

We can continue to do this further.
But your act, your words addressed to me, as well as a lie - does not cause me any further desire to conduct a dialogue with you.

Also, I informed you in telegrams that you are disconnected from updates and support on my part.
But I did not tell you that your license is disabled. I just warned that I can do this.

Therefore, please do not distort the words.
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Jan 31, 2020,

New Update

Right now i am using different broker which must be NDD. So far profit is great with very low DD. One thing about this EA it is profitable but you have to choose your broker wisely. Please update my review so it will help others to see how its work.

Jan 28, 2020 - 1 Star I have buy standard with a good discount .. Also test it on demo account . On demo it work like magic.. Always profit with almost no risk. But in real live account still negative. Konstantin help setting my VPS also setting the EA. Already use it on several broker and also recommended VPS. But still no good result.
Also be very carefull with license agreement for money back guarantee. I didnt read it closely so I am stuck with non profit EA and no money back just lost my good earned money just to filled another recycle bin.

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jan 24, 2020,

Liked the work

I consulted with the developer of the proposed adviser several times before using it. I would like to thank Konstantin for the full consultation and subsequent technical support. If you need help, the author is always in touch.
Versions of the Pro VSA EA trading robot are constantly updated. I started using option 5.4, and now version 6.0 is already working. There are many settings here, so I customized the product to my needs and preferences. I trade calmly, without nerves.
I like the Standart tariff plan more. I wanted to say that I have never met such algorithms before. The only thing you need to use the London VPS server.

Croydon, United Kingdom,
Jan 13, 2020,

Great professional trading robot (because I wrote it)

I have been a client since 2017. I bought the Ultimate package. During this time, I had ups and downs when using Pro BCAEA.

Konstantin usually answers all requests within a few hours. Sometimes the waiting time for answers reached several days.

The EA has its own characteristics that distinguish it from many other trading robots.

1. Transactions are closed by stop loss and take profit
2. There is no accumulation of losing trades.
3. Maximum drawdown = the size of stop loss in one trade

I am very glad to see constant product updates. Recently, the MT5 version has brought me the greatest profit on real accounts.

On real accounts, I see that accounts on the MT5 platform have a much higher quality of order execution than the MT4 platform.

Real accounts on the MT4 platform can also bring good profit, but often the slippage on the MT4 real account is higher than on the MT5 real account.

in my experience, I can say that if slippage is not more than 5-8 points, then the robot will earn.

5 Star Rating removed.  This review came from the same location used by FxProEa.com's owner to sign up for a an FPA Forums accout.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Reply by Konstantin Boykachev submitted Feb 10, 2020:
Dear administration, please pay attention - All my users use the same VPS provider.

The range of provider IP addresses is limited. The difference will only be in the ports of the virtual machine.

If there are matches in the IP addresses, this means that different virtual machines are used on the same dedicated server with the same IP address.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: We suggest telling your users not to use their VPS to submit reviews. Otherwise, every one of them will be coming in from the same IP. This will make it look exactly the same as if you personally left each review.
Nicosia, Cyprus,
Nov 8, 2019,

Scam forex EA

I have paid 2000 EUR to buy the premium version of this EA, and I have tried it on the best forex brokers (pepperstone, icmarkets, axitrader, ig, etc) with VPS providers hosted on Equinix data centers (beeks, ultrafx, chocoping, etc). This EA makes only losses!!
Please bear in mind that in DEMO accounts is profitable. But there, there is lack of volatility and liquidity issues. In REAL accounts, this EA is just a c***! Nothing more.
I have contacted Konstantin Boykachev, the developer of this EA multiple times, by email or messenger, but his is not responding. Another scammer who steals hard earned money from people.