JonesMutual.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 3, 2020
GreenRiver OU, Kolusha OU
2020-01-10  Finantsinspektsioon (the Estonian Financial Supervisory Authority) has issued a warning that Kolusha OÜ (jonesmutual.com) is not authorised to provide investment services in Estonia.
Click Here to verify.
2019-10-22:  The Monetary Authority of Singapore has issued an Investor Alert for JonesMutual.com.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2018-11-12  Finantsinspektsioon (the Estonian Financial Supervisory Authority) has issued a warning that GreenRiver OÜ (jonesmutual.com) is not authorised to provide investment services in Estonia.
Click Here to verify.
JonesMutual claims to have won awards in 2016 and 2017.  The website was first registered on 2018-03-11
JonesMutual.com is part of GreenRiver OU group. Known members of this group InvestTeck.com.

About JonesMutual.com

JonesMutual is a forex broker. Jones Mutual offers the CFD forex trading platform. JonesMutual.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, stocks, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

JonesMutual.com

Join live discussion of JonesMutual.com on our forum

Oct 4, 2019,

Scammed by Jonesmutual

I was first led by a facebook advertisement with our local newscasters, credible personalities, showing how successful and easy it is for them to invest and withdraw earnings from online trading platforms. I then received a call from Jonesmutual, which showed me a professional looking trading platform to invest in. Over the months, I was then misled with quick win profit and withdrawal promises and lies. I was manipulated by them as they controlled what to trade and made the trades win and lose as they please, so that I would invest more and be trapped by the fraudsters. Despite my plea and demands that they stop trading my account and refund me my money, they continued to ignore me and traded all my money to nothing. I am not able to withdraw any of my money back at all. I now know this is all a scam to make me part with my money as verified with similar tactics used and warned by the Australian, UK and US securities as above.