RenkoScalper.com (.store) Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 13, 2020

About RenkoScalper.com (.store)

RenkoScalper.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. RenkoScalper.com's EAs include NewsFX2019 Pro(HFT), Renko Scalper Pro 3.5v and Renko 3 EMA.

RenkoScalper.com (.store)

Join live discussion of RenkoScalper.com (.store) on our forum

RenkoScalper.com (.store) profile provided by renkoscalper, Dec 11, 2019

We have created professional tool that allows traders to apply their favorite MT4 Tools, Indicators, and Expert Advisors to work with FIX API market data and trading sessions.

steven,
ha noi, Viet Nam,
Oct 27, 2019,

Renko Scalper fantastics

Renko Scalper is a great tool. My life has completely changed since it was. It helped me to make a lot of money.

Oct 22, 2019 - 5 Stars I bought a lot of robots, mostly scams. Until one day I met Gayan's system. It helped me to make a lot of money. I am thankful for that. Now my life is much better. He has a kind heart and always helps people. Thank you this special person.

Reply by renkoscalper submitted Dec 11, 2019:
thanks????
Oct 22, 2019,

Lovely EA!!!!

I have been using this EA and performance has been top notch! Unlike most trend following EA that continue in DD and ultimately blow acct, Renko Scalper knowns when to stop and look for better trading conditions with minimal DD. The inventor of this EA must be a genius. Very good investment

Reply by renkoscalper submitted Dec 11, 2019:
I'm ready to help you full time. Thanks to my client