TradeGlobalMarket.com Review

TGM Financial LLC

Updated: Sep 13, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TradeGlobalMarket is a forex broker. Trade Global Market offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. TradeGlobalMarket.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeGlobalMarket.com

Established: 2015
Address: City Kutaisi, Avtomshenebeli Street No 88, Free Industrial Zone, Georgia
Contact: support@tradeglobalmarket.com, +447427111048
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of TradeGlobalMarket.com on our forum

Chennai, India,
Aug 4, 2021,

TradeGlobalMarket Scam/Cheating our entire world

Myself Ramakrishna from India. I have invested $4000 to via my credit card and trade with TradeGlobalMarket. I have been using and trading approximately one month. I have earned some 557$ in one month.Now my account balance is 4557$. The indian inr around 3.5lacs.
Three days before i need to pay my credit card bill and i request to withdrawal amount. Finally they are telling inappropriate reason.
My TGM coordinator MR. Abhijay and Rohith they are account managers. And "Mr John patrick" he is Head of department of TGM.
TGM said "You did scalping past 1 months onwards and you earned 4700$ with scalping. So we have not consider your withdrawal amount and we have deducted entire amount in your account.
Actually they instructed on "23july2021" "before 4mins we will not consider your profit in that particular day". If they blocked my entire amount when i was did scalping. But "04/08/2021 "when i was asking withdrawal they are telling scalping reason. If i did close the deals below 4mins then how can deals will be closed?
After long conversation they did deducted 4557$. Now my account balance without any trade 0.00.
I was totally disappointed this kind of scamming and i need to pay credit card bill. My bank also tracing me.
They are not human being. they want only money. My entire life is spoiled.
If they want deposit without any restrictions but when i was asking withdrawal creating lot of issues.
Please anyone take action and refund my amount. Because i am very struggling in my life. Very hard earning money in my life. Don't loose it.
I have all evidence please refer. Don't go TrademarketGlobal they are biggest scamming in the world.