PristineBreakThroughs.com Review

4.473 • 27 REVIEWS
Updated: Sep 23, 2022
Visit site Is this your company?
4.473 • 27 REVIEWS

Pernambuco, Brazil,
Jul 27, 2022,

The only one I trust! Excellent service.

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
The best sign I've found so far, they are really good and profitable.

Pristine Breakthrough gives us a lot of security, in addition to excellent service.
S
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 6, 2022,

Good for atarting

Service use: Demo Length of use: 0-3 Months
They are good I did follow them for almost 2 weeks they give good signal. And looking forward to get more time with them to check their accuracy
B
Jun 20, 2022,

Genuinely a good service

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
These guys at Pristine are sincere and transparent with their signals. No gimmicks of short stop losses, they're realistic and not selling dreams. If you are about reality and compounding your funds go with them, they make the markets simple and clear with their trades. You will be in good hands with them!
T
Munich, Germany,
Feb 5, 2022,

Good signal group

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Incredible group! Their signals do not go immediately but show a reaction a short time later always in the right direction. Very few SL hits. And their Ftmo Challenge service is also incredible. They got me through both challenges and I now have a 40000€ real money account with Ftmo. Can only recommend Pristine!
A
San Jose, Costa Rica,
Jan 20, 2022,

Lack of risk management

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I think that I made a post previously, but I will post again because I can't see the previous one. This company PristineBreakThroughs must have changed traders or admin. I tried their signals before and they were good, so I decided to try the smallest managed account with the promise that they would use proper risk management. To my surprise, in a couple of days my account was in -$600 because they made a trade with lot size 1.00 and no stop loss. The excuse was that there were some unforeseen events etc. That number went even more negative as days passed and then they opened another one in the opposite direction which also backfired and it's now at about -$900. So, in summary, there is a complete lack of risk management, poor technical analysis, poor fundamental analysis and zero strategies. Few days ago they requested me to add more equity because they can't do any move which I certainly won't do, as they have shown that they are not good traders in real life. After I told them no, the communication has been lost.
A
Reply by Pristinebt@19 submitted May 31, 2022:
Hi,
We regret the inconvenience that has been caused to you. Upon looking at your matter with the concerned team I was informed that you have joined us after successful completion of trials. Our team has given you the service which you had asked and you didn't follow the instructions and strategies given to you and you were taking your own trades that was the reason for your loss. If needed we can share the snapshots of the conversation between you and our team where we can clearly see that you have made losses by yourself.
Still as a good gesture we can provide you extra month service and assign a manager who will help you recover your losses.
Alexandria, Egypt,
Jun 10, 2021,

Scam - Please stay away

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have coming from the excellent reviews on FPA ( i AM NOW CONFIDENT THAT ALL THESE REVIEWS ARE PAID ) and ask them to provide a trial period and they only provide 3 days

they only post the winning trades ( they exit it with low pips ) and skip the trades which hits the SL

I was running their service for one week and they gave me a loss of more than 6 % and they claim that the problem is that my broker ( Hotforex) is using high spread value and they refuse to back my money like all scammers and cheaters

I can provide screenshots of their signals and my account number to ensure that I am telling the truth

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS YOU WILL LOSS YOUR MONEY VERY FASR
Reply by Pristinebt@19 submitted Jun 13, 2021:
Hello,
We regret the inconvenience that has been caused to you. Upon looking at your matter with the concerned team I was informed that you have joined us after successful completion of trials. It is very clearly stated on our website the number of trials we provide. Their is no mismatch in it. Also only if the client is satisfied after trials and agrees to join our service then we provide further. On your issue of having losses, on speaking with your account manager I was informed that he had asked you for your account statement to analyse the loss making trades and to verify whether or not we have caused the losses because we recommend strict risk management from the start. But you never shared the same and kept denying for the same. I was also informed that you had told him that if we refund your service fee you will not post bad review in response to which you were told that you had agreed to our t&c while joining our services and we cannot make an exception on basis of a comment by you. Also if we had found that your case was genuine we would have assisted you with refund but since you didn’t provide us with any account statement we cannot process your case further.
Our company never guarantees 100% returns in the market. We never committed for the same and we recommend strict risk management per trade to all individual clients. Calling us scam is not appreciated as we all must behave as professionals and understand each other’s opinions. Nevertheless, we wish you all the best for your future.
Thanks
Kalila
May 13, 2021,

They will give you big losses

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
All of your company all is cheater, non professional, no strategies, nothing big layers big cheater.
Reply by Pristinebt@19 submitted Jun 10, 2021:
Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you had but as we are not able to recognise you by this name so please do send us your details at support@pristinebreakthroughs.com so that we can assist you better and find a resolution and reason behind.

Regards
Admin

C
Chris
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jan 27, 2021,

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Good service with a good degree of accuracy with the signals and trade management updates after entries are taken. Customer service is also very responsive. Would recommend and definitely possible to make money with this service.
Desiree
Philadelphia PA, USA,
Jan 20, 2021,

Love working with Pristine Breakthrough

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I’ve been working with Pristine since just before the new year. I have all good things to say. My direct guy is Francis, first and foremost, he’s very very responsive and overly communicates especially why we aren’t trading and checks in to see how I am doing with the trades being given. This is so valuable, as most times most of these services my care to check in but just take your money. The results have been so amazing. My account has increased over 30% since January 10th, might I add. He is extremely helpful and his trade ideas are pulling through wonderfully. I appreciate his work.
J
Charlotte, NC, USA,
Oct 6, 2020,

Solid signal provider

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I am about 170 trades into using the service and have had excellent results. Most signal providers are BS but this is the real deal. The first 60 trades were on a demo and then I switched to my live account. I use this service along with my own manual trading so I can be trading another strategy to balance drawdowns on my personal strategy. Very professional and would recommend.
Page 1 of 3