• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem PristineBreakThroughs - my account keeps ending up in loss

I am having an issue with a company

KLeong

Recruit
Below are my experiences and results with Pristine Breakthrough Pvt. Ltd.

Pristine Breakthrough has a good review so I gave them a try. I have tried their signal service and half a year and it doesn’t make money. I don’t understand why it has a good rating. Every month I ask their relation manager why my account keep end up in losses and they gave a lot of excuse. I use the same copier and settings they are using and the risk they stated in their trades which is 1% for very high and 2% for high/medium risk trades and they still blame me that I didn’t follow their trades correctly.

Signal that they sent out rarely reached their original set TP level. They exit most of their trades prior to reach their TP1 just to make their accuracy looks better, they can argue that they doing this to protect us but 90% of the trades is the same. Tp1 risk reward is 1:1 but most trades that exit early are 1:0.3 and their win ratio is not even more than 40% so when the trades hit SL you need multiple winning position to cover it so in the long run you lose money. When I provide the feedback to them and they told me all their clients are making money but when I ask them to show me the clients account statement they simply ignored my requests and came with lots of excuses.

Then they tell me to use their pro service which the best service they offer. The service allow them to trade directly on my account. After few months the account have a large drawdown. Their pro team doesn't know how to trade and betting big during high impact news and mostly end up in losses.

They state will refund me if the target not reached but now they blocked me and try to remove all evidence.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-28-22-37-49-310_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-28-22-37-49-310_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2022-11-24-11-42-23-333_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-24-11-42-23-333_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Invoice - 0095.pdf
    110.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Invoice - 0093.pdf
    406.4 KB · Views: 10
Below are my experiences and results with Pristine Breakthrough Pvt. Ltd.

Pristine Breakthrough has a good review so I gave them a try. I have tried their signal service and half a year and it doesn’t make money. I don’t understand why it has a good rating. Every month I ask their relation manager why my account keep end up in losses and they gave a lot of excuse. I use the same copier and settings they are using and the risk they stated in their trades which is 1% for very high and 2% for high/medium risk trades and they still blame me that I didn’t follow their trades correctly.

Signal that they sent out rarely reached their original set TP level. They exit most of their trades prior to reach their TP1 just to make their accuracy looks better, they can argue that they doing this to protect us but 90% of the trades is the same. Tp1 risk reward is 1:1 but most trades that exit early are 1:0.3 and their win ratio is not even more than 40% so when the trades hit SL you need multiple winning position to cover it so in the long run you lose money. When I provide the feedback to them and they told me all their clients are making money but when I ask them to show me the clients account statement they simply ignored my requests and came with lots of excuses.

Then they tell me to use their pro service which the best service they offer. The service allow them to trade directly on my account. After few months the account have a large drawdown. Their pro team doesn't know how to trade and betting big during high impact news and mostly end up in losses.

They state will refund me if the target not reached but now they blocked me and try to remove all evidence.
Can we have an exact website address, please?

Yes

forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16718/pristinebreakthroughs-forex-signals

pristinebreakthroughs.com

Yes

forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16718/pristinebreakthroughs-forex-signals

pristinebreakthroughs.com
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16718/pristinebreakthroughs-forex-signals and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option in your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only the account number). Many time this help companies find out if you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Sharing the account number is good to get the actual idea of who you are and that you are an actual client of the company.
Do this....

Share your account number in the next post then Copy the thread URL and invite the company to the thread.

You can invite the company by sharing the URL via their email and social media accounts which are mentioned below............

Back