Deriv.com Review

Binary (SVG) Ltd

Updated: Sep 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Deriv.com

Related sites include Binary.com.

Join live discussion of Deriv.com on our forum

Martin,
Kenya, Kenya,
Aug 25, 2020,

Real Example of Scam.

I have no sheer of doubt that binary.com (transitioning to deriv) is a well-oiled scam machine. I've noted with concern that no matter how well a set up looks, it will always go against you, especially if you choose a higher but not necessarily. And especially with indices. Before I type my ordeal, let me disprove the greed part because I have patiently studied this and I exercise prudent risk management.

I tested this a couple of times with Crash, Boom, Step, and with Volatilities. While a small lot in either of these could go up/down the chart smoothly, and for long, try increasing that lot and the direction changes almost immediately. Before you know it, your money is gone.

For example, I've noted that more than once when I placed a sell for Boom or a buy for Crash, the spike/drops comes up immediately leaving me no choice than to close or wait for another preset or bot-activated (I believe) spike/drop to wipe my account clean. Binary.com needs to be investigated for spontaneous anti-trade movements in their source codes or whatever that are activated almost immediately one places a trade. I also believe there should be an independent source of Live movements of these charts globally apart from what "appears" on your personal account.

Thailand, Thailand,
Aug 17, 2020,

What can Deriv improve?

I agree, the move to automated only customer support is most likely hurting the company. They seem to have fixed the server lag issues (order not being processessed in a timely fashion leading to detrimental slippage), and have made the spreads reasonable (at first they were very good some months back, then they switched to unreasonable for a while and now they are in the middle, there is still great drawdown for each trade opened, immediately, due to spreads).

I disagree about not being able to get paid/withdrawals. The company has processed a few withdrawals for me. All of them were processed within a day. It seems the Neteller/Skrill process is either fully or semi automated. As for the bank wires those require a certain amount and you willl need to work that out with support, and it will take time.

UK, United Kingdom,
Aug 13, 2020,

Deriv took over Binary.com?

Since Deriv became connected to Binary.com there has been a remarkable change in Binary's customer support efficiency. The worst aspect is they now link clients to the "Community" to see if their problems can be solved through others' experience. This is a retrograde step. Just who wants to wait until some undedicated user gets back to them or read through reams of other people's issues in the hope of finding an answer?

Owerri, Nigeria,
Nov 1, 2019,

Deriv Broker Review

Traders need to be careful about believing everything they encounter in the business sphere. Some are geared to just deceive and steal their funds.

It seems withdrawing funds with this broker is next to impossible.