ErosProfitEA.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 11, 2019

About ErosProfitEA.com

The ErosProfitEA is a forex expert advisor. The Eros Profit EA automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a live account by ForexPeaceArmy. The ErosProfitEA.com forex robot works on EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDCHF and AUDUSD.

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Eros Profit EA+9.4614.6+273.986

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of ErosProfitEA.com on our forum

South Texas, USA,
Nov 7, 2019,

More Than 24 Hours Since Purchase And Not Able To Use It

Although it is only 27 hours since my purchase, I am not able to use the product. The web site indicated 24x7 support but I haven't received a reply to 3 emails I've sent. It also indicated instant download but it was several hours later that the download links were made available. The web site itself seems antiquated and outdated reminiscent of those a decade or more ago. When I try to drop the EA into a chart I get a message that it is unauthorized and to contact the seller. If I can't use it I'll contact PayPal and initiate a dispute for refund due to vendor not providing a working product as it is nonfunctional as is. I'm posting this now to try to prevent others from making a mistake. Unless I update later, consider this a scam type company and making fraudulent solicitations to the public.