XPro Markets review - Regulations, Trading platforms, Broker features, and User ratings.

1.066 • 19 REVIEWS
UKUCHUMA FINANCIAL SERVICES (PTY) LTD IGM Forex Ltd
Updated: Feb 18, 2024
XProMarkets.com

What is XPro Markets?

XPro Markets, owned by UKUCHUMA FINANCIAL SERVICES (PTY) LTD, is a CFD broker and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa.

XProMarkets offers trading platforms as Metatrader 4 (MT4) in PC and Mobile version as well as XProMarkets WebTrader.

XProMarkets.trade offers CFDs on over 45 currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, commodities, gold, silver, other metals, oil, shares and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read XPro Markets Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this CFD broker.

May-June 2022:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for XPro Markets.  One was from an employee of a website that offers to post fake reviews for money.
XProMarkets.com is part of IGM Forex Ltd group. Known members of this group include IGMFX.com, ukuchumaltd.com (Ukuchuma Financial Services (PTY) LTD).

Established: Unknown
Address: Office 1-14 1ST Floor Workshop17, 138 West Street, Sandown Sandton Gauteng 2196, South Africa
Contact: inquiries@xpromarkets.com, +27870948672
Regulators: FSCA #32535
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Web Trading: โœ… Yes
Mobile Trading: โœ… Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (110+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: โœ… Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, APMs
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, APMs
* Please check broker website for more information
1.066 • 19 REVIEWS

XPro Markets Most Helpful Customer Reviews

A
AlanCH
Switzerland, Switzerland,
Sep 7, 2023,

Don't go with it, it's a well organized trap!

DO NOT GO !!!! It's a nice scam well put together and if you're new to bingo you'll fall for it.

First of all, it's not without reason that this site is banned in several countries, unfortunately not yet in Switzerland!

Afterwards, as explained by Rohitkidambi, all the phases are well respected. You are lured with small profits on your first deposit at 250.-, then the analyst asks you with some insistence to increase your balance (payment with your card) and to trust him. Then he gives you a mountain of explanation that you can only understand if you have experience.

Thanks to its daily support, it makes you carry out more and more risky operations explaining to you that it is long term. In fact, it weighs down your wallet so that your free margin keeps shrinking and it encourages you to pay even more to cover this margin by showing you that you will make enormous profits in a very short time. time ! Which is totally necessary because the profit margins of new investments are unattainable and plunge you into the red. The purpose is that you add, add and add again to cover this risk margin (free margin) and when you have exceeded 10,000.- the analyst takes 3% of all your gains, but what is interesting is that is that despite your profits you can only withdraw insignificant amounts.

This is the circle is complete, impossible to get out without making a big loss. It's sort of authorized theft!

I lost a lot of money with XPROMarket and names like Melvin Merlin or Faten Thomas will remain etched in my memory forever.

Go your way and do not fall into this inextricable trap!
J
James lbk
678267, Singapore,
Jun 18, 2023,

Cannot Withdraw

Service use: Other Length of use: 0-3 Months
This company operates like a mouse trap. Deposit is extremely easy but withdrawal is obstructed. Indicated in withdrawal details that your payout is within 24 hours. I waited for 2 days and withdrawal status is still pending. No responses to enquiries made to the support and complaint department. I think I am being scammed. Hope this is a warning to those who are thinking of signing up with this company to trade. You winnings is theirs for keep since you cannot withdraw.
S
sunaina
KARNATAKA, India,
Nov 24, 2022,

Its a fraudulent company

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Opened an account through a article review in reputed newspaper, later understood it was a fake article. Account opened was "classic" with $250. They sent zoom link for online discussion and made me shared my pc screen, they asked me to login in my bank account online and made me to add their RBL account. One by name Qazi was continously calling and asked me to invest 2lakh indian rupees as markets are very good. I hesitated and wanted to continue with $250, but he forced me to invest. Later when i did not invest further he tried forcing me to invest. After two days when i requested him to close my account and help me in transferring amount to my bank account, he stopped calling. Also, next day my account (both trading and wallet) is showing $0 and i understood these people are cheaters and l lost my money. If any one is reading this review, my request is not to get into their fake promises, save yourself and your money.
X
Xxpro
Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Oct 10, 2022,

Updates on my previous post in regards to Xpromarket.

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
๋‚˜๋Š” Xpromarket์˜ ๋ถˆ๋งŒ ์‚ฌํ•ญ ๋ถ€์„œ์— ์—ฐ๋ฝํ–ˆ๋Š”๋ฐ, ๋งค์šฐ ์งง์€ ์‹œ๊ฐ„์— ๋‚ด ๋ฌธ์ œ๋ฅผ ํ•ด๊ฒฐํ•˜๋Š” ๋ฐ ๋งค์šฐ ๋„์›€์ด ๋˜์—ˆ๊ณ , ์ตœ์ƒ์˜ ํ•ด๊ฒฐ์„ ์œ„ํ•ด ์ €๋ฅผ ๋งค์šฐ ์ดํ•ดํ•˜๊ณ  ์ง€์†์ ์œผ๋กœ ์—ฐ๋ฝํ–ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

๋‚˜๋Š” ๋” ์ด์ƒ Company Xpromarkets์™€ ์•„๋ฌด๋Ÿฐ ๋ฌธ์ œ๊ฐ€ ์—†์œผ๋ฉฐ, ๋งŒ์กฑ์Šค๋Ÿฌ์šด ํ•ฉ์˜์— ๋„๋‹ฌํ–ˆ์œผ๋ฉฐ, ๋‚˜์˜ ์ดˆ๊ธฐ ๋ฆฌ๋ทฐ๊ฐ€ ํ™”๊ฐ€ ๋‚œ ์ƒํƒœ๋กœ ๊ฒŒ์‹œ๋˜์—ˆ์œผ๋ฉฐ, ๋” ์ด์ƒ XpromarketsํšŒ์‚ฌ์— ์ ์šฉ๋˜์ง€ ์•Š๋Š”๋‹ค๋Š” ์ ์„ ๋ถ„๋ช…ํžˆ ํ•˜๊ณ  ์‹ถ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค .”

FPA๋Š” ๋‚˜์˜ ๋ถ„๋ช…ํ•œ ์˜๊ฒฌ์„ Xpromarket Review Board์— ๊ฐ€๋Šฅํ•œ ๋นจ๋ฆฌ ์˜ฌ๋ ค์ฃผ์‹œ๊ธฐ ๋ฐ”๋ž๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

I contacted the Complaints Department of Xpromarket, and they were very helpful in resolving my issue within a very short period of time, extremely understanding and being in constant contact with me for the best resolution.

I no longer have any issue with the Company Xpromarkets and reached a satisfactory agreement and would like to make it clear that my initial review was posted in state of angry and no longer applies to the Company Xpromarkets .”

I hope that FPA write my clear review on the Board of Xpromarket as soon as possible.

Jul 10, 2022 - 1 Star I was scammed for $50,000 by xpromarkets.com.
They demanded unlimited investment using leverage, blowing away my money.
They take no responsibility.
Rather, they keep asking for more money.
Never invest with them.
They will take all your money.  It is a scam.
Report them to the FSCA.

๋‚˜๋Š” xpromarkets.com์—์„œ 50,000๋‹ฌ๋Ÿฌ๋ฅผ ์‚ฌ๊ธฐ ๋‹นํ•˜์˜€์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๊ทธ๋“ค์€ ๋ ˆ๋ฒ„๋ฆฌ์ง€๋ฅผ ์ด์šฉํ•œ ๋ฌดํ•œํˆฌ์ž๋ฅผ ์š”๊ตฌํ•˜์—ฌ, ํˆฌ์ž์ž์˜ ๋ˆ์„ ๋‚ ๋ ค๋ฒ„๋ฆฝ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์•„๋ฌด๋Ÿฐ ์ฑ…์ž„๋„ ์ง€์ง€ ์•Š์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์˜คํžˆ๋ ค ๋ˆ์„ ๋” ์š”๊ตฌํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์ ˆ๋Œ€ ๊ทธ๋“ค์—๊ฒŒ ํˆฌ์žํ•˜์ง€ ๋งˆ์„ธ์š”.
๋‹น์‹ ์˜ ๋ˆ์„ ๊ทธ๋“ค์€ ์‚ฌ๊ธฐ๋กœ ๋ชจ๋‘ ๊ฐ€์ ธ๊ฐˆ ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
FSCA์— ์ด๋“ค์„ ๊ณ ๋ฐœํ•˜์„ธ์š”.

Reply by XPro Markets submitted Jul 12, 2022 Dear Customer,

We are truly sorry to see that you did not have the best experience with XPro Markets. It's our goal to make sure that every customer receives the best possible service. With that said, we would like to emphasize the fact that Forex trading is highly risky, and profits or losses are nearly unlimited in this market. Therefore, it is extremely important to keep abreast of changes in the market and understand the different mechanisms of trading.

Unfortunately, we could not investigate your case as you have not provided your trading account name. Please contact us directly through email (inquiries@xpromarkets.com) or our social media channels, letting us know of your customer ID so we can assist you immediately.

XPro Markets

Recent User Reviews of XPro Markets

B
Bhaskar Reddy Bandre
Puttaparthi , India,
Feb 17, 2024,

I was deceived and made my account zero balance

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
My Account number is 70175466.I have invested 250.02 USD on 6th February. From then onwards I was forced to invest more amount. But I refused to do so. As a result my account was brought to zero From 307 USD on 13th February. Hence I request you kindly to help in getting back my amount. Thanking you.
A
Ayodhya Kishor Sriva
Gurgaon, Haryana, India,
Feb 13, 2024,

Xpro Market is siphoning money deposited in the account

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
The xpro Market representative advised to open account and initially they told to deposit Euro 250 and thereafter Euro 2000.00. The account manager Hanan in connivance with other people of xpro siphoned off the money in a preplanned intelligent manner on the name of lowering down of margin in the account.
About a month ago the Xpro Market advertised on Instagram by hiring two bollywood actors and lured several investors to invest money. I am of the opinion that several Indian investors have invested money with them and they have lost money by a scheme being done by xpro Market. The Indian Government should block Xpro Market website which is a taking money from Indian citizens. Further the Govt. should take up this issue with Govt. Of South Africa to take actions to close the business of Xpro Markets and put the Managing Director and CEO behind bars.
S
ShriniMenon
Mumbai, India,
Feb 9, 2024,

Do not trust this company!

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I invested the minimum amount of USD 250 on 29.11.2023 and got cleaned out of it in under 3 weeks. I got 1 call from their portfolio manager to "assist/guide" me and then never got any assistance, despite writing to their CSD several times.  Avoid going anywhere near them, unless you want to write your savings off!!!

A lady contacted me on 9.2.2024 (from tel. no + 44 7894868749), purportedly representing XPro Markets, to offer a deal under which I was advised to remove my bad review and then XPro Markets would credit me back with the money that I lost! I outrightly declined to do so, and told her that I want my investment back before I move a muscle! Gosh, these chaps have a human nerve or two missing inside them!
T
trisha khairnar
mumbai, India,
Jan 30, 2024,

Do not trust XPro Markets

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Do not trust them. They are fraud. They force you to recharge the account and then show you some profit then make you do some wrong trades. When you are losing the margin they ask you to recharge again. If you refuse then all of your balance is gone and becomes zero.

My account id is 70168337 and I lost 9300$ in treding. Then Sam from Legal department call me and told me to transfer 2000$ for legal processing closer agreement and they refund me all my 11300$ back to my bank accout in 2 days. After the transaction no one called me and nothing has happened. No one responds to my mail. Not my account manager Umer S and not support.
M
mdsayeeduddin
Bengaluru, India,
Jan 8, 2024,

At the mercy of Xpromarkets account managers

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I feel cheated since on Instagram I saw NRN my Idol as shown invested on and even I can invest starting with 250 USD. I was quickly made to realise by IJAZ my account manager that there will be high Swap charges so need to have my account higher investment. With lot of difficulty I took it to 9100 USD. All went well for 3 months and I was seen to have 3000 plus USD as profit. Then I wanted to withdraw 2000 USD. Once I put the request Omar named account manager made me do some high volume forex Eur2usd buy and Brent buy and USTec Buy direction trades and my loss went up and within few hours my account was frozen. Now I am asked to move to platinum by putting another 8000 USD or another minimum 5000 USD to improve my margins in 24 hours. Since I denied doing it since I realised it is always possible xpro account managers can make you do some trades such a way that your loss can go up and you then need to put more money. So you are at the mercy of these XPRO account managers. Having only just sufficient knowledge and no intelligence to understand the markets. I have lost now all 12000 USD. Request not to invest and be on the mercy of the XPRO account managers. XPRO has protected itself with enough legal clauses and enough disclaimers. My humble suggestion Do direct investment in NASDAQ or any other stock exchange and never use these type of XPRO services.