Admiral Markets Review

FxService.com

Updated: Oct 26, 2020 · AdmiralMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

AdmiralMarkets is a forex broker. Admiral Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AdmiralMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Admiral Markets

MTrading has opened a nominee account with Admiral Markets AS, which is used to execute customers’ orders on MTrading platform in connection to Admiral Markets’ servers.  If you are an MTrading client, please leave reviews on the MTrading review page.

Established: 2000
Address: 16 St Clare Street, London, EC3N 1LQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@admiralmarkets.com, +44 20 35 140 756
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL no. 410681, CySEC #201/13, EFSA #4.1-1/46, FCA #595450
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (3780+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

TradeDays! Get up to 50% off

Trade our best spreads of the year! Most companies save their best sales for Black Friday. Not Admiral Markets!

• Expires Nov 30, 2019
Get deal
162 traders already tried

Join live discussion of AdmiralMarkets.com on our forum

Leon Mariani,
Arese, Italy,
Oct 9, 2020,

One of my best decisions

Trading with Admiral Markets was one of my best decisions for sure.
It was 4 years ago, I had around $10,000 accumulated on savings account and desire to invest in trading. I was planning to try Admiral Market but my good friend kept convincing me to trade with his brokerage, so I had a long doubts about which one to choose, you know.
On the one hand, my friend's brokerage had Saychelles regulation and no education but offered high leverage
But on the other, Admiral Markets had good reputation but no fixed spreads available
Finally, I chose Admiral Markets and, yeah, I'm trading with variable spreads now (and I don't care). In fact, variable spreads are much thrifty, cause you don't overpay for 'stability'.
So, spread type isn't a problem now. By the way, Admiral Markets had one strong advantage - usefull education, I can say that 90% of my following success was informational background from Admiral markets education, cause I learned the most important trading basics that I'm still using in my everyday trading.

Jose Manuel Gonzalez,
Madrid, Spain,
Oct 6, 2020,

Admiral Market: classical trading on MT

I’ve been trading with Admiral Market for two months and my impression of it is quite positive. I favor traditional trading solutions such as MT4 and MT5 and appreciate that the broker offers decent conditions to work with my favorite platforms. For example, on MT4/MT5, I can trade without commission, with variable spreads, starting from 0,5 pips, which suits.
There’s another thing I like here. That’s InvestMT5. I can start trading stocks on this account by investing just one dollar. However, leverage is unavailable in this case, but it enables me to explore the stock market without big risks.

Germany, Germany,
Oct 4, 2020,

Is humping

I was swindled with $ 3000 through price manipulation on the platform and deliberately hit the stop .. (I will mention the methods of the swindler at the bottom) and my account was dashed 3 times, and every time $ 1,000, knowing that I did not discover their dirty methods until the last time, as I was surprised that I was I open the same trades on a second platform (demo account) and achieve the goal but in admiral it hits the stop ..! I discovered this when I opened the platform once to find that the two deals were in a profit state, and suddenly the balance turned into negative, and in the end the stop was hit, so I immediately set up a screen shot for the platform, and I contacted the company, but I did not find an answer. They just said give us the account number and the phone number for the account manager to call you.

I waited for several days, and the account manager did not even contact an email (his name is Amian Krikor) and I sent the support again the same thing ... and after a week I wrote to them and the same talk (give us the account number and the phone and the account manager will call you) ...

In the end, after despair, I sent a threatening message to Krikor that I would expose them and file a complaint, and after hours he called me and began to speak angrily. Why are you saying this? We did nothing ... etc. When I told him that I have proof pictures, he said I send the pictures and I will solve the problem within days .. and I waited and long Wait and there is no answer ..! I wrote to him and said that I am still waiting for the answer .. and there is no response .. and after a few days I wrote to him and there is no answer and I have corresponded with him several times and to this day there is no answer ..!
--------------------------------------

First: Methods of bringing victims and capturing them ...!

1- The large number of advertisements spread on most trading sites, which makes the novice in this field believe that it is a large and respected company (exploitation of the psychological factor)

2- The $ 30 No Deposit Bonus .. Of course, the $ 30 Bonus is nothing! But for the novice, it is considered a big thing, and I am sure 99% of those who register in the company for the bonus lose it within one day or several days .. But in the end this small amount is enough to attract many victims and they have succeeded in causing many ..!

3- Very excellent technical support before deposit ...! After that, if you lose and do not deposit it again, then you are in the trash for them ..!

4- Tempting you to trade continuously in order to obtain certain points (and after collecting a number of points, you are entitled to convert them into a bonus or credit), which encourages you to enter larger lots every time in order to get more points, thus a bigger bonus ..! In the end, your destiny is Margin ..!

5- This is the most dangerous point and the dirtiest way for the company, as the company pays you $ 10 for every lot that any person who registers in the company trades through you ,, i.e. when you open a partnership account (affiliate) on the site, you become an agent of the company and you get a special referral link. Spreading the link Anyone who opens an account in the company through this link, as the agent gets $ 10 for every lot that this person trades with ..!
(Someone of you might say this thing is natural and is present in every company ...!)
I say yes, this thing is natural and is present in every company, but the problem is that the company is manipulating the platform and hitting the questionnaires, which means that the profit of the agent and the company is on your account ..! You lose and they win ..!

6- This partnership is very profitable for the agents (as no other company gives this large amount of $ 10 per lot per person), which makes the agents arrive and roam the trading sites, forums, groups, Facebook and YouTube pages singing and praising the company and its advantages, which makes the trader especially the novice He falls victim to the agent and the company easily ..!

The calamity is that some agents know certainty about these matters and the operations of fraud and manipulation, but nevertheless they continue to defend the company because their profits come from praise and not trading ..! The agent does not need to trade and take risks, but is content to praise on the Internet and bring victims to the company, and he gains by trading victims and losing them ...!

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Second: fraud methods and licenses ..!
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

1- Regarding licenses, of course all the licenses of the company are weak and not approved, except for the British and Australian licenses. As for the Australian license, when entering the Australian license link on the company’s website, we are surprised that it does not have any license (rather the Australian authority has deleted its license) because the Australian license Strong and the Authority deletes any company as soon as it makes sure that it does not adhere to the standards and is tampering with traders ..!
Jay O'Harris,
Dublin, Ireland,
Oct 3, 2020,

tight spreads

As for tier-1 brokerage, Admiral Markets offers two features that I really like:
1. Tight spreads. For All-in cost EUR/USD average monthly spread (August) was 0.7 pips. That's incredibly low, AM competitors charge 1-1.2 pips.
2. Mininimum depo is $200. Now my depo is $5,500 but I've started with minimum depo and AM was one of the few tier-1 brokers to offer such a minimalistic deposit. I appreciate this opportunity to try-before-you-invest-a-lot.

Sasford,
Iasi, Romania,
Sep 30, 2020,

Сommon brokerage

I immediately liked working with Admiral Markets. The broker has quite a positive reputation in the market and a lot of positive reviews.
Because I don't trust brokers without a regulator, as there are very different scammers in the network now.
Personally, I didn't find any significant disadvantages in the work of a broker. I liked the fact that it has a lot of analytical content. This is probably what I liked the most about it. Because with a broker you can quickly and easily engage in market analysis, the broker provides all the necessary opportunities for this. Otherwise, as I think, it is the most common broker, with the usual trading conditions. But it stands out among other brokers for its reliability.

Mellic,
Telde, Spain,
Sep 23, 2020,

Analytics and quality trading

I really wanted to trade on a trading account with MT4 trading platform, so I opened such an account with Admiral Markets. I have been trading with a broker for half a year, so far everything is going well. What I like most about it is the analytics. The brokerage has a lot of different analytic content, which is very cool. I don't have much experience in trading so the broker's materials are very useful to me. Otherwise, Admiral Markets is just a good broker. It works well and its trading conditions are favorable. There have been no problems so far and I hope it will continue to be so))
I decided to open an account with this brokerage, because traders on Forex forums were quite positive about it, and I was interested to try to trade with it. In general, I'm really satisfied, and I will continue to work with the broker. I would like Admiral Markets to continue working with the same quality and reliability)

Alfred Michaux,
Schifflange, Luxembourg,
Sep 21, 2020,

you won't be dissapointed

I will be honest, I do not know what you will think about this broker. My opinion is "above average". The company has been operating since 2001 and has one of the most well-known brands in the industry, so my expectations were a little overstated. I don't know what I was expecting (most likely getting rich overnight by the means of some superb trading signals.. i dunno) In practice, everything was not so bright, but at least I am not disappointed.
I can note what I really liked: serious regulations and good reputation (I can even say that the broker is overrated) a little bit. I also liked that a broker offers Metatrader Supreme Edition.
Moslikely MT SE had more expectations on my side than I actually got, but this is a nice add-on. Not a money-making machine though.

Tomasz,
Warsaw, Poland,
Sep 21, 2020,

Cool platform for traders who need some help

There is a great trading platform in Admiral Markets. It`s MetaTrader Supreme Edition. An improved version of the program. There are additional indicators in the platform. For example, Forex Featured Ideas. It`s cool indicator which contains some ideas on technical analysis. I use it to confirm my own assumptions. It makes possible to test myself. Because I have been trading for 1 year only. And sometimes need help in technical analysis.

Hugo Azevedo,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Sep 16, 2020,

Brokerage with analytical content

I just recently started trading with Admiral Markets. But I can already say that I liked the brokerage, trading with it is non-problematic. There is a lot of analytical content. Since I wanted to study analytics more actively, this is exactly what I needed. I can't say that their analysts market forecasts are always correct - that would be a kind of a miracle - yet, they manage to do well when do the analysis of if-then type.

Ducu Zaharia,
Arad, Romania,
Sep 15, 2020,

Valuable partner

Admiral Markets has a very positive reputation and reliable regulator. That's why I wanted to trade here.
What I like most about Admiral Markets is that a broker is serious about training its clients.
It provides a lot of training materials: articles, webinars, etc. - for free and for all clients. As for me, this is a very cool approach. Many traders don't take trading seriously, forgetting that it is a business. Then they are left without money, because they didn't know how to manage them, and they blame their broker. With an approach like that Admiral Markets solves the problem even before it's appeared.
I'm still an amateur in trading myself. So unfortunately I can't write a review on some specific details like milliseconds that orders take to get executed or that kind of stuff. All looks pretty well. On the other hand I see that trading fees take a significant part of my profits and I'm not sure this is what it supposed to be like. I might review my evaluation, but for not I'm giving the broker 4 stars only for this reason.