AdmiralMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 7, 2019
FxService.com

MTrading has opened a nominee account with Admiral Markets AS, which is used to execute customers’ orders on MTrading platform in connection to Admiral Markets’ servers.  If you are an MTrading client, please leave reviews on the MTrading review page.

Other websites of this company include AdmiralMarkets.fr.

About AdmiralMarkets.com

AdmiralMarkets is a forex broker. Admiral Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AdmiralMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AdmiralMarkets.com

Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(3780+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

TradeDays! Get up to 50% off

Trade our best spreads of the year! Most companies save their best sales for Black Friday. Not Admiral Markets!

• Expires Nov 30, 2019
Get deal
7 traders already tried

Join live discussion of AdmiralMarkets.com on our forum

Lee,
Durban, South Africa,
Nov 8, 2019,

5 Months, still haven't received my money

I put in a withdrawal order in June.. It's now November and I still haven't received it. I asked to close my account and take all my money in August, STILL haven't received any money, nor any phone calls, or emails or ANYTHING for that matter regarding the situation. BY FAR THEE WORST customer service I've ever experienced.
Dean,
Perth, Australia,
Oct 13, 2019,

Surprisingly quick deposit and withdrawal.

Good broker. Unfortunately my scalping robot didn't work too good on this broker. Perhaps they need to lower their spreads to be competitive.
landes, France,
Oct 5, 2019,

The immorality of a broker

How can a broker get rich on the backs of his hacked customers?

Admiral Markets has hastened to blame the hacking of my account even though it has cashed very juicy spreads.

Admiral Markets has no morals.

I accuse Admiral Markets of being a receiver (of stolen goods)

Recall what the offence of concealment is :

The offence of concealment is governed by articles 321-1 and following as well as articles 434-6 and following of the french penal Code.

Hijacking is a criminal offense for hiding, keeping or transmitting something, while being aware that it is the result of an offense or a crime.

The offence of concealment is also about taking advantage of the thing in question.

Admiral Markets received wide spreads on 316 trades that were opened by the malicious entity.

Admiral Markets according to the Penal Code is guilty of concealment because it has retained the profits generated by the spreads of open positions by the hacker while being aware of the act of piracy and refuses to return all or part of the sums lost by me.

If we analyze the pairs traded by the pirate we see that they are asset pairs with very high spreads.

The entity that opened the positions did not try to win the agent but on the contrary did everything to make me lose because the positions taken were closed within 2 to 4 seconds after the opening.

In fact this malicious entity to me has made a lot of money for Admiral Markets.

Indeed the spreads on Euro ruble and ruble dollar pairs are very high; certainly the highest of all existing forex assets:

- that of the euro ruble is equal to € 37.8 per volume (1)
- that of the ruble dollar is equal to € 32.2 per volume (1)

If we take for example the case of the ruble dollar:

162 positions totaling 991.80 volumes were opened then closed on the ruble dollar which generated a gain for Admiral Markets: 991.80 x 32.2 € ie: 31.935.96 €

So the big winner of this piracy that lasted 27 minutes is Admiral Markets.

Sep 28, 2019 - 1 Star August 12, 2019 I was hacked into my Admiral Markets open trading account; a malicious entity connected to my account via the Admiral Markets platform without my knowledge and then placed several hundred orders in a few minutes with increasing volumes, which resulted in me losing all my invested funds.
I would like to make a call to victims and witnesses to find out if anyone other than myself has been the victim of hacking at Admiral Markets
If we are several people to have been hacked it will prove that the security system put in place by Admiral Markets is deficient and we will be able to create a group of victims in order to constitute us civil party before the competent court assisted by a lawyer in order to obtain compensation for the damages suffered and claim damages from Admiral Markets for the lack of security of its computer server.
Pforzheim, Germany,
Jun 22, 2019,

Verification ( tricks )

Im waiting 4 years to be verified nothing happens everytime they want another document or some is not good for them even if I’ve been verified on every broker worldwide with the same documents. Don’t know why they do this maybe fear of loosing a few pennys.

I do not recommend this broker to no one.

Best Regards
Hello Jasmin,

As a representative of Admiral Markets, I’m sorry to hear you’ve had difficulty getting your identity verified.

As a regulated broker, we also have obligations to protect our clients’ identities and to uphold regulator guidelines. Because of this, part of the process of applying for a live account is providing documentation to verify your identity. Please note that for the purposes of KYC (know-your-customer), Admiral Markets UK Ltd may require you to submit additional documents in cases where the quality of the documents provided, or the information available on the documents provided, is deemed insufficient.

While this can be frustrating, and may mean that the verification process takes longer than expected, the purpose is to protect client identities and funds.

We hope you have been able to address this situation. If not, please email us at support@admiralmarkets.com and describe your situation as accurately as possible, so we can continue to work together to find a solution.

Hungary,
Jun 8, 2019,

30% tax on dividends instead of 15%, although there is mutual agreement between USA and Hungary.
Hello there,

I’m representative of Admiral Markets and would like to respond to your comment. Being a global company with a global client base, unfortunately we cannot support or offer preferential withholding tax rates that may be available due to residency or legal status, which we share in our risk disclosure - https://admiralmarkets.com/risk-disclosure.

I hope you have enjoyed the other benefits of our investment offering, though, such as deposits from just EUR 1, a selection of 4,000+ shares and 200+ ETFs, and commissions from just USD 0.01 per share.

If you have any other questions we can help you with, you can contact us at support@admiralmarkets.com

Kyoto, Japan,
May 12, 2019,

Good option in a crowded field but better options available

Average broker. I use prime account and spreads are good but commissions could be lower on some pairs. Offer of MT4 and MT5 is good but would like to see more platform options. I did not have a problem depositing but withdrawal took longer than anticipated. Got money i the end though. I thought about giving a 4 star rating for Admiral but decided on 3 because I think that there is more room for improvement on the commission charged
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jul 3, 2019:
Hello Vitals and thank you for your feedback.

We are always looking for a way to improve our products and pricing, so appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback that will help us do this.

Glückstadt, Germany,
Mar 18, 2019,

Warning Admiral Markets Withdrawal

I have been trying for more than a week to make a withdrawal of 5000 USD and close my account and they ask me for a whole series of documents. It's my money I'm not asking for a loan. The previous time they asked me for my payroll to withdraw 3000 USD now they ask me for my tax return. None of this happens when you want to make a deposit, the whole mess is when you want to withdraw. It is unheard of!
Someone has had a similar problem. Please help!
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Apr 23, 2019:
Hi there,

As an representative of Admiral Markets, I’m sorry to hear you’ve had difficulty getting your withdrawal processed. We process most withdrawal requests within three business days. You can read more about our Payment Terms and Conditions at https://admiralmarkets.com/start-trading/deposits-and-withdrawals.

However, we also have obligations to protect our clients’ funds and to uphold regulator guidelines as a fully regulated broker. Because of this, we might request additional documentation from the account holder to ensure that it is, in fact, the account holder making the request. Please note that for the purposes of KYC (know-your-customer), Admiral Markets UK Ltd may require you to submit additional documents in cases where the documents provided are deemed insufficient.

While this can be frustrating, and may mean that the withdrawal process takes longer than expected, the purpose is to protect client funds from being accessed by anyone who is not the account holder.

Jacqui
Saudi Arabia,
Mar 12, 2019,

The worst Broker

The worst Broker

Very bad in deposit and withdrawal
Technical support is very poor
I never advise them
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Apr 23, 2019:
Hello Bilal,

I’m representative of Admiral Markets and would like to help with your issue. We aim to offer excellent customer support via email, live chat, and over the phone in our 18 local offices, and I’m sorry to hear you haven’t had the best experience.

For deposits and withdrawals, we process most withdrawal requests within three business days. You can read more about our Payment Terms and Conditions at https://admiralmarkets.com/start-trading/deposits-and-withdrawals.

To help us investigate your situation, could you please contact us at support@admiralmarkets.com? We'd be happy to work with you to find a solution.

Jacqui
Anand,
India,
Feb 22, 2019,

Satisfied with Admiral Markets

I have been using Admiral since 2015 and I am satisfied. I trade share-CFD and Forex. Trading condition on MT5 is awesome.
Jan 14, 2019,

No Response!

Dear Admiral Markets, attracted by some of the customer feedback I was thinking about opening a live account with you until I saw a review or two re lack of email/chat response unfortunately confirming my experience of Admiral so far. Emailed you with few questions yesterday with no response and now tried your live chat only to be told by ZenDesk sorry noone available! Disappointed already and wondering how quickly you would respond to potential problems if I was an actual customer!