Admiral Markets Review

FxService.com

Updated: Aug 9, 2020 · AdmiralMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

AdmiralMarkets is a forex broker. Admiral Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AdmiralMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Admiral Markets

MTrading has opened a nominee account with Admiral Markets AS, which is used to execute customers’ orders on MTrading platform in connection to Admiral Markets’ servers.  If you are an MTrading client, please leave reviews on the MTrading review page.

Established: 2000
Address: 16 St Clare Street, London, EC3N 1LQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@admiralmarkets.com, +44 20 35 140 756
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL no. 410681, CySEC #201/13, EFSA #4.1-1/46, FCA #595450
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (3780+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

TradeDays! Get up to 50% off

Trade our best spreads of the year! Most companies save their best sales for Black Friday. Not Admiral Markets!

• Expires Nov 30, 2019
Get deal
127 traders already tried

Join live discussion of AdmiralMarkets.com on our forum

israel, Israel,
Jul 15, 2020,

They are liars, cheaters, and thieves !!

They lied to me about the commissions and about the spreads for me to deposit money there.

They play with the spreads when you open trades.

Despite everything I made profits but they did not help me attract them.

Yesterday I opened trades in this broker and another broker, in the other broker they went into a small plus and I closed them - here they jumped the spreads so as not to let me close them and they made me lose a lot of money !!

They are not willing to cancel these deals.

Everyone should not open an account in places like this
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hello there,

We guarantee that all information provided by our experts is reliable. As for the spread, this value is floating and depends on the situation on the market. Please specify, account number ,and order numbers for which you have questions?

Rome, Italy,
Jun 8, 2020,

Excellent company to deal with

I have been a customer since ayear. Spreads are fair and very good for the Dax that I trade mostly. Recently had an issue on payments. The customer service has reviewed it and refunded me all. Withdrawals are on time and the MT4 overall is stable.
Very pleased

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 15, 2020:
Hello there,

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you stay with us.

Jun 4, 2020,

Don't trade with admiral trading

I've bought the WTI since April and still suffering from Admiral. They holding the price down near 13.00 USD on WTI compare to other broker price now near 35.00, increases the swap just to make money. That's not fair to all traders who bought WTI. Wrong way to do business also. Because in the end of the day they will lose their customers.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Hello there,

As we said earlier, there is no central trading venue or rulebook to form a single global spot (cash) price for commodities, such as oil. Spot prices are derived from the underlying relevant commodity futures contract by removing the implied holding costs. There are several options to do that, but the most important factor for any of these options is which particular futures contracts are used as a reference. Therefore, providers of spot prices that rely on different spot price formation methodologies, and quote their spot prices based on different reference futures contracts, will eventually have different quotes for the same 'spot' products at the same time.

When we, following our liquidity provider, roll over our spot price from one month to the next, we aim to avoid price gaps so that, at the expiration, our spot price is equal to the expired month's price and we will then gradually move towards the price of the next reference futures contracts. (Traders can see similar pricing approaches via some other sources https://www.investing.com/currencies/wti-usd).

You may find answers to all your questions regarding oil-based contracts on our website https://admiralmarkets.com/about-us/news/oil-trading-storage-crisis.

agadir, Morocco,
Jun 3, 2020,

Bad Bad Broker like a scam, don't trade with this Broker

With this broker don't think about scalpping bcs the spread wide when you open an transaction exactly on CFD's and there a big big slippage open and close the slippage begin from 1s to 10s slippage on CFD's start frm 400Pis so dont try to scalp with this scam broker.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Hello there,

We consider our conditions to be one of the best and are constantly working to improve the service. Please specify your account number and order numbers for which you have questions

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 27, 2020,

Broker influenced oil prices without warning

Admiral Markets influenced the WTI spot price by out of no where following the December future price. This is ok to do, but you should warn traders before you do this!!! I didn't sign up for a December future, I can trade that somewhere else!!! I want the spot price!!! Incredible how this company is doing business. Holding my position for weeks now, due to Swaps (30%) of my account I am still in a loss. At every other broker I would have made thousands!! Unbelievable. Not done with this yet.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 4, 2020:
Dear Lukas,

Malaysia, Malaysia,

Unreasonable, absurd pricing on WTI

Bought WTI back in April around 20$. I have emailed them on why the price is still around $11 in end May ($20 lower than other brokers). The reply give was Admiral switched to the contract to December 2020 futures without any prior notice to the clients.

After complaints from clients, which is obvious, they have all of a sudden release a new instrument of CRUDE OIL with pricing of $30+.

Clients who have traded on WTI are still left to suffer with swaps that have accumulated as Admiral has still held prices at around $12.
Dear Kishaan,

Mark,
Filox, Italy,

WTI Price Manipulation

New clients should avoid this scam broker specially the big investors and traders whom using mid or long term trading methods.
Admiral are manipulating in price as they want against traders, they are keeping the spot price for WTI lower than other broker and charged high swaps which higher than other broker to force clients to close with loss.
Actually they are charging high swaps for many instruments such as Gold, Indices and Oil to force their clients to use future contracts which has expired date instead of spot instruments

I’m holding account with Admiral UK and I have bought WTI oil from price levels (21.50 – 15.50 – 8.00) since month ago and will not close until it move up to 25.00 then I will withdraw all my money and will not use this scam broker again and I will submit my complain to FCA
The evidence that Admiral has played a dirty game with WTI ,that they have added new instrument for Spot Oil (CRUDOIL) before one week, because they don’t want old traders whom holding WTI from lower price levels to get profit and they just keep repeating the same ridiculous excuses for this bad behave.
Dear Mark,

Johannesburg, South Africa,

Disappointed

Earlier this year I wrote to Admiral trade about Palladium price freezing and they denied. On April 21 2020 they introduced high Swap to cheat traders out of their profit. I think they manipulate prices because since they promised to come back to me, they never did till now. I closed my account
Dear Victor,

We are sad to hear this, I hope that everything will stabilize in the near future. Palladium is a low-liquid instrument and in the current market situation we continue to look for a more stable liquidity provider.

Kind Regards,
Admiral markets
Miskolc, Hungary,
May 22, 2020,

Unfair WTI pricing, avoid this broker ASAP!

I liked this broker so far, because they had reasonable service, but what they did whit wti during the panic is unethical, and must be punished.

I bought wti before the crash around 20$ so I lost money and had to deposit new margin, so I can buy back my positions. But after April 20 they changed the quotation method of the WTI cfd. They switched to the december future, but not clear the method. I just guess they thought for 2020 december, but I dont understand how could they swith a continous product to an other pricing method. At 20 April the WTI CFD was around 17$ and the CLZ20 future contract at 32$.

Now I cant believe this. Every other broker has a price of 30$ WTI but they still have 11$. Brent is a different story but the price of Brent is the same compared to other brokers, and future prices. Usually the gap between wti and brent is 2-4$ so it is very unfair to keep a 20$ gap between wti and brent. So I cant get my money back even that I hoped about recovery of the prices and happened, but not at Admiral Markets.

Besides the very unfair pricing they keep the swap at 260%!!! so your long bleed out every way.

After the storm now on 20 May they released a new product of CRUDE OIL which debuted at 31$ with a right chart backwards.

I wrote to them but no answer yet. I think they are in big trouble, because they dont want to pay the profit to traders. It is public robbery, it is stealing my and other traders money.

I hope this issue will be solved, otherwise we need to join, and Admiral Markets must be sued together. I hope the FCA or the Court will keep justice to us!
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted May 26, 2020:
Hello there,

As you know, there is no central trading venue or rulebook to form a single global spot (cash) price for commodities, such as oil. Spot prices are derived from the underlying relevant commodity futures contract by removing the implied holding costs. There are several options to do that, but the most important factor for any of these options is which particular futures contracts are used as a reference. Therefore, providers of spot prices that rely on different spot price formation methodologies, and quote their spot prices based on different reference futures contracts, will eventually have different quotes for the same 'spot' products at the same time.

Kyiv, Ukraine,
May 20, 2020,

New Oil instrument to avoid fair WTI quotation

Update to Admiral Markets review. Broker just added new instrument CRUDOIL and the price of it is around $33 (fair price). At the same time WTI still trades much below min. market levels at around $11 (Dec. futures contract costs $35!). Thus Admiral Markets keeps WTI price low and added new instrument to avoid paying money for win positions to traders who forced to keep holding WTI and pay big swaps.

May 14, 2020 - 1 Star Despite client's complaints and OIL market current situation , Admiral Markets still holds it's spot prices below $10 and continues to hold highest swaps ever. This is unfair business in relation to traders who forced to hold loss long positions and pay highest swaps for that while oil market rebounds and there is a possibility to close positions with profit. Hope there are juristconsults who can give legal advise, so traders could apply to authorities.

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted May 18, 2020 Hello there,

We find that our current terms correspond to current extreme overproduction market conditions and further changes to the higher or lower side in the nearest future are possible. We are not able to comment on the actions of other service providers as we are not part of their business. Maybe they will increase soon, maybe not. It is up to their own risk committees and trading desk teams to decide. On April 3rd we issued a general warning to clients (news to website and email to all stage 8-9 active clients) regarding the situation in oil markets. We specifically mentioned the risk of significantly higher swaps that are subject to change even without any special notice to clients. But we still sent an internal MT mail when the swaps raised for the first time. Here is the link https://admiralmarkets.com/about-us/news/oil-margin-requirements

if any client is concerned about paying any swaps on oil positions - we have both WTI and Brent oil available as futures CFDs on our Trade.MT5 accounts. There are no swaps on futures based contracts at all. Just mind the contract expiration dates.