AdmiralMarkets.com (FxService.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 2, 2018

MTrading has opened a nominee account with Admiral Markets AS, which is used to execute customers’ orders on MTrading platform in connection to Admiral Markets’ servers.  If you are an MTrading client, please leave reviews on the MTrading review page.

AdmiralMarkets is a forex broker. Admiral Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AdmiralMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AdmiralMarkets.com (FxService.com)

Join live discussion of AdmiralMarkets.com (FxService.com) on our forum

Estonia,
Jul 31, 2018,

Golden Star Broker !!!!

I highly recommend this broker. Great support, answers fast. I have been trading with this broker 5 years and no problems at all
Dublin, Lucan, Ireland,
Jul 6, 2018,

Transparent company run by professioanals.

Transparent company run by professionals. Competitive spreads especially on major currency pairs, good customer service, reliable MT4 and MT5 platforms with plenty of custom indicators and other tools. Professional approach, free webinars available, no aggressive marketing.
I'm based in Ireland and withdrawals arrive next day and they don't charge commissions on transfers like some other brokers.
I dealt with many brokers but very, very few meet their standards. I would highly recommend Admiral Markets.
Belgium,
May 7, 2018,

AdmiralMarkets is one of the best brokers you can find, Correct en a good service. The withdrawn works also very well.
Nov 2, 2017,

Professional, passionate and honest

Fantastic company and education provided including recorded and live seminars. I was struggling to find anything of a similar quality online. When i first stared looking for material to learn price action analysis i found internet was full of "get rich quick" scams and people trying to sell their strategies instead of giving any valuable information. I have also read some books but the focus was broader and while gave me some good overall understanding i felt it was not exactly telling me how to recognise opportunities or become a good trader.

Guys here are really amazing. I found that Nenad is especially easy to follow and understand and really seems to care about people understanding his lessons rather than just speaking at them. They know what they are talking about, nobody is trying to sell you stuff all the time and you can tell they are professionals passionate about their business. I have just started and there is still lots to learn but I would highly recommend AdmiralMarkets and education it offers to everyone. If you really want to learn and understand instead Forex trading of getting ripped of or wasting your capital this I feel is an excellent place to start.
Gujranwala, Pakistan,
Sep 11, 2017,

admiral market is best broker

as a trader i have tried so many brokers but i must say admiral market is one of the best mt4 broker and most of the best it provides free Education and meterial which is very helpful for a trader like me.and they have one of the best forex analysis Nenad Kerkez who is most passionate about his profession.i would recommend admiral market as a best broker no slippage and requoets.
bratislava, Slovakia,
Aug 13, 2017,

Only AM have Super education (other brokers have s*** euacation), fees = normal , Safe 50.000GBP,FCA regulated, email support =bad. normal good broker .
Switzerland, Switzerland,
Aug 7, 2017,

SCAM !

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my experience with you on AdmiralMarkets.

I am from Switzerland and only speak French. As I went on their website, I found the information (in French) about the accounts and eventually opened an account with them.

I started trading and realized that the stop-out level they coded for my account was not 30% as written on their website but 50%. When I asked them the reason they told me that Swiss clients were considered as German ones and that I had to go on the GERMAN website to see that the stop-out level was indeed at 50% (!!).

It's written absolutely nowhere that the stop-out level is 50% for Swiss residents. When I came back to them they said that there were not responsible...

It's just a question of principles.

This is the way I lost CHF 2'000.-

I don't recommend working with them at all. No transparency at all !
Reply by Josh Davis submitted Nov 10, 2017:
The URL adress of www.admiralmarkets.ch – for Switzerland – automatically routes to www.admiralmarkets.de. Like the majority of online brokers, we service the unified ‘German-speaking region’, from Admiral Markets UK Ltd’s office in Berlin.

BaFin, the German regulator, decided that there are no-longer "additional payment obligations" on CFD suppliers in Germany if one of their clients comes to a negative account balance as a result of their trading activity. The full details can be read here:

Because of these higher security obligations in Germany (which are different to those in other countries), Admiral Markets UK Ltd. decided to have a higher "safeguard level" for German-speaking countries – i.e. instead of a 30% Stop Out, these countries have a 50% Stop Out – which is a higher risk management level.

We do understand that the different regulatory levels throughout Europe could – from time to time – confuse retail clients when switching between a broker’s numerous country webpages. This is a challenge for any broker who operates across Europe. However, we’re adamant that there is nothing misleading about routing www.admiralmarkets.ch visitors to the German webpage, at which they will always find the correct information.

A higher security level for any client from German-speaking countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), may also mean that some safeguards, like our Stop Out level, have differing levels, country-by-country.

We understand that Swiss people also speak French, in some regions of Switzerland – but we also know that Swiss clients will usually visit ‘Admiral Markets’ by typing: www.admiralmarkets.ch – which, as I’ve said, routes all visitors to the German webpage, with the correct terms and conditions for our Swiss clients.

We’re sorry that you’ve misunderstood this, but as a regulated broker we consistently make all efforts to be as transparent as possible about all aspects of our services. We hope that this particular process is now clear to you.

Uruguay,
May 25, 2017,

Good broker: Serious (regulated by FCA in UK and ASIC in Australia), fair spreads, exceptionally good customer service!.

I'm working with this broker since almost a year and I can say it's a serious broker (it is regulated by FCA in UK and by ASIC un Australia) and the spreads are tight enough (there are a few brokers with a couple ticks below but in general spreads ain't bad). Now for the customer service, it is very dedicated, probably one of the best out there. They take you by the hand, all the way from the beginning. This is one of possibly 4 brokers I would recommend as serious and the only one that has an office in my country (Uruguay, South America). Now possibly the best thing this broker has is it's customer service as they are more than just troubleshooting, they give training courses in basic strategies to work in the real market but they also assign someone to keep in regular contact through mail and even phone monitoring your accounts and giving feedback about how to improve your trading. Some times they even go as far as to go out of their office to accompany you to the bank to help you with some tramit!.
South Africa,
Apr 9, 2017,

Absolutely NO support or response on my messages/e-mails. NO Live Chat!

Some time ago I registered with this broker with the objective of opening an account with them. The process was interrupted after I was registered since i had problems downloading the MT4. I tried to get support from them and discovered that they have NO LIVE CHAT! I then sent a message - but after weeks i had received no response. I then sent another e-mail and once again that was ignored.
After many months I thought I would try again (I really like the tools that they offer). This time I was instructed by the website to register again and when I did that I got the message that this e-mail address already existed. But there is absolutely NO indication what one must do to continue. I thought that if I was already registered I could now just login - but there is no such option.
So once again I am stranded and will now rather open a live account with another broker that has some support.
Reply by Josh Davis submitted May 16, 2017:
Hello,

We are sad to hear about your situation, but we can assure you that we have live chat feature for all of our countries. We are glad that you liked Admiral Markets and tried to download the platform.

We would be happy to contact you and guide you through the process. Please just write to our customer support and we will do our best. Thanks.
Plovdiv, Bulgaria,
Apr 6, 2017,

Nenad Kerkez is the best techer for trading

The best brocker whit ho I trade ever !!! Educations of Nenad Kerkez made me a profitable trader , and hi do not stop his support at any time!!! Nenad Kerkez is The best!!!