AdmiralMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 6, 2019
FxService.com

MTrading has opened a nominee account with Admiral Markets AS, which is used to execute customers’ orders on MTrading platform in connection to Admiral Markets’ servers.  If you are an MTrading client, please leave reviews on the MTrading review page.

Other websites of this company include AdmiralMarkets.fr.

About AdmiralMarkets.com

AdmiralMarkets is a forex broker. Admiral Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AdmiralMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AdmiralMarkets.com

Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(3780+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of AdmiralMarkets.com on our forum

Pforzheim, Germany,
Jun 22, 2019,

Verification ( tricks )

Im waiting 4 years to be verified nothing happens everytime they want another document or some is not good for them even if I’ve been verified on every broker worldwide with the same documents. Don’t know why they do this maybe fear of loosing a few pennys.

I do not recommend this broker to no one.

Best Regards
Hello Jasmin,

As a representative of Admiral Markets, I’m sorry to hear you’ve had difficulty getting your identity verified.

As a regulated broker, we also have obligations to protect our clients’ identities and to uphold regulator guidelines. Because of this, part of the process of applying for a live account is providing documentation to verify your identity. Please note that for the purposes of KYC (know-your-customer), Admiral Markets UK Ltd may require you to submit additional documents in cases where the quality of the documents provided, or the information available on the documents provided, is deemed insufficient.

While this can be frustrating, and may mean that the verification process takes longer than expected, the purpose is to protect client identities and funds.

We hope you have been able to address this situation. If not, please email us at support@admiralmarkets.com and describe your situation as accurately as possible, so we can continue to work together to find a solution.

Hungary,
Jun 8, 2019,

30% tax on dividends instead of 15%, although there is mutual agreement between USA and Hungary.
Hello there,

I’m representative of Admiral Markets and would like to respond to your comment. Being a global company with a global client base, unfortunately we cannot support or offer preferential withholding tax rates that may be available due to residency or legal status, which we share in our risk disclosure - https://admiralmarkets.com/risk-disclosure.

I hope you have enjoyed the other benefits of our investment offering, though, such as deposits from just EUR 1, a selection of 4,000+ shares and 200+ ETFs, and commissions from just USD 0.01 per share.

If you have any other questions we can help you with, you can contact us at support@admiralmarkets.com

Kyoto, Japan,
May 12, 2019,

Good option in a crowded field but better options available

Average broker. I use prime account and spreads are good but commissions could be lower on some pairs. Offer of MT4 and MT5 is good but would like to see more platform options. I did not have a problem depositing but withdrawal took longer than anticipated. Got money i the end though. I thought about giving a 4 star rating for Admiral but decided on 3 because I think that there is more room for improvement on the commission charged
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jul 3, 2019:
Hello Vitals and thank you for your feedback.

We are always looking for a way to improve our products and pricing, so appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback that will help us do this.

Glückstadt, Germany,
Mar 18, 2019,

Warning Admiral Markets Withdrawal

I have been trying for more than a week to make a withdrawal of 5000 USD and close my account and they ask me for a whole series of documents. It's my money I'm not asking for a loan. The previous time they asked me for my payroll to withdraw 3000 USD now they ask me for my tax return. None of this happens when you want to make a deposit, the whole mess is when you want to withdraw. It is unheard of!
Someone has had a similar problem. Please help!
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Apr 23, 2019:
Hi there,

As an representative of Admiral Markets, I’m sorry to hear you’ve had difficulty getting your withdrawal processed. We process most withdrawal requests within three business days. You can read more about our Payment Terms and Conditions at https://admiralmarkets.com/start-trading/deposits-and-withdrawals.

However, we also have obligations to protect our clients’ funds and to uphold regulator guidelines as a fully regulated broker. Because of this, we might request additional documentation from the account holder to ensure that it is, in fact, the account holder making the request. Please note that for the purposes of KYC (know-your-customer), Admiral Markets UK Ltd may require you to submit additional documents in cases where the documents provided are deemed insufficient.

While this can be frustrating, and may mean that the withdrawal process takes longer than expected, the purpose is to protect client funds from being accessed by anyone who is not the account holder.

Jacqui
Saudi Arabia,
Mar 12, 2019,

The worst Broker

The worst Broker

Very bad in deposit and withdrawal
Technical support is very poor
I never advise them
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Apr 23, 2019:
Hello Bilal,

I’m representative of Admiral Markets and would like to help with your issue. We aim to offer excellent customer support via email, live chat, and over the phone in our 18 local offices, and I’m sorry to hear you haven’t had the best experience.

For deposits and withdrawals, we process most withdrawal requests within three business days. You can read more about our Payment Terms and Conditions at https://admiralmarkets.com/start-trading/deposits-and-withdrawals.

To help us investigate your situation, could you please contact us at support@admiralmarkets.com? We'd be happy to work with you to find a solution.

Jacqui
Anand,
India,
Feb 22, 2019,

Satisfied with Admiral Markets

I have been using Admiral since 2015 and I am satisfied. I trade share-CFD and Forex. Trading condition on MT5 is awesome.
Jan 14, 2019,

No Response!

Dear Admiral Markets, attracted by some of the customer feedback I was thinking about opening a live account with you until I saw a review or two re lack of email/chat response unfortunately confirming my experience of Admiral so far. Emailed you with few questions yesterday with no response and now tried your live chat only to be told by ZenDesk sorry noone available! Disappointed already and wondering how quickly you would respond to potential problems if I was an actual customer!
Romania,
Jan 9, 2019,

Recommended

I recommend AdmiralMarkets.
Low execution times, fast withdrawal and good customer support.
Keep up the good work!
Motu,
Estonia,
Jul 31, 2018,

Golden Star Broker !!!!

I highly recommend this broker. Great support, answers fast. I have been trading with this broker 5 years and no problems at all
Dublin, Lucan, Ireland,
Jul 6, 2018,

Transparent company run by professioanals.

Transparent company run by professionals. Competitive spreads especially on major currency pairs, good customer service, reliable MT4 and MT5 platforms with plenty of custom indicators and other tools. Professional approach, free webinars available, no aggressive marketing.
I'm based in Ireland and withdrawals arrive next day and they don't charge commissions on transfers like some other brokers.
I dealt with many brokers but very, very few meet their standards. I would highly recommend Admiral Markets.