Admiral Markets Review

FxService.com

Updated: Jun 20, 2021 · AdmiralMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

AdmiralMarkets is a forex broker. Admiral Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AdmiralMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Admiral Markets

Admiral Markets was formerly related to  MTrading.

Established: 2000
Address: 16 St Clare Street, London, EC3N 1LQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@admiralmarkets.com, +44 20 35 140 756
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL no. 410681, CySEC #201/13, EFSA #4.1-1/46, FCA #595450
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (3780+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

TradeDays! Get up to 50% off

Trade our best spreads of the year! Most companies save their best sales for Black Friday. Not Admiral Markets!

• Expires Nov 30, 2019
Get deal
287 traders already tried

Join live discussion of AdmiralMarkets.com on our forum

Tomasz,
Warsaw, Poland,
Sep 21, 2020,

Cool platform for traders who need some help

There is a great trading platform in Admiral Markets. It`s MetaTrader Supreme Edition. An improved version of the program. There are additional indicators in the platform. For example, Forex Featured Ideas. It`s cool indicator which contains some ideas on technical analysis. I use it to confirm my own assumptions. It makes possible to test myself. Because I have been trading for 1 year only. And sometimes need help in technical analysis.

Hugo Azevedo,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Sep 16, 2020,

Brokerage with analytical content

I just recently started trading with Admiral Markets. But I can already say that I liked the brokerage, trading with it is non-problematic. There is a lot of analytical content. Since I wanted to study analytics more actively, this is exactly what I needed. I can't say that their analysts market forecasts are always correct - that would be a kind of a miracle - yet, they manage to do well when do the analysis of if-then type.

Ducu Zaharia,
Arad, Romania,
Sep 15, 2020,

Valuable partner

Admiral Markets has a very positive reputation and reliable regulator. That's why I wanted to trade here.
What I like most about Admiral Markets is that a broker is serious about training its clients.
It provides a lot of training materials: articles, webinars, etc. - for free and for all clients. As for me, this is a very cool approach. Many traders don't take trading seriously, forgetting that it is a business. Then they are left without money, because they didn't know how to manage them, and they blame their broker. With an approach like that Admiral Markets solves the problem even before it's appeared.
I'm still an amateur in trading myself. So unfortunately I can't write a review on some specific details like milliseconds that orders take to get executed or that kind of stuff. All looks pretty well. On the other hand I see that trading fees take a significant part of my profits and I'm not sure this is what it supposed to be like. I might review my evaluation, but for not I'm giving the broker 4 stars only for this reason.

Oskar Bachmeier,
Vienna, Austria,
Sep 11, 2020,

Why I'm trading there

Brokerage was founded in 2001 and that was the main reason why I decided to trade there. It was a challenge to find the right brokerage and I think Admiral Markets was the best opportunity among many other. Brokerage is easy to use, it was easy to start there. I haven't faced any problems starting trading there.
Also, the point that I like is analytical content. Analytics is important, as it saves your time and money. And can be beneficial, if you can use it correctly.

Lauro de Freitas, Brazil,
Aug 27, 2020,

Poor service and do not solve your problem

I'm having problems with this broker to withdraw my account since 08/19/2020. I requested the withdrawal and so far they do not pay me, they asked me for a lot of documents and I sent it and so far I have not been able to receive it. Asking to return the money where I deposited it and they told me it would not be possible, I tried to request it via Neteller they said it was not possible either. And because of my bank account they demanded so many documents and I sent them all and they didn't accept it.
If you don't want to have headaches, run away from this broker.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Sep 1, 2020:
Hello there,

We have no problems with withdrawing funds. Please specify the account number and we will solve the problem.

israel, Israel,
Jul 15, 2020,

They are liars, cheaters, and thieves !!

They lied to me about the commissions and about the spreads for me to deposit money there.

They play with the spreads when you open trades.

Despite everything I made profits but they did not help me attract them.

Yesterday I opened trades in this broker and another broker, in the other broker they went into a small plus and I closed them - here they jumped the spreads so as not to let me close them and they made me lose a lot of money !!

They are not willing to cancel these deals.

Everyone should not open an account in places like this
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hello there,

We guarantee that all information provided by our experts is reliable. As for the spread, this value is floating and depends on the situation on the market. Please specify, account number ,and order numbers for which you have questions?

Rome, Italy,
Jun 8, 2020,

Excellent company to deal with

I have been a customer since ayear. Spreads are fair and very good for the Dax that I trade mostly. Recently had an issue on payments. The customer service has reviewed it and refunded me all. Withdrawals are on time and the MT4 overall is stable.
Very pleased

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 15, 2020:
Hello there,

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you stay with us.

Jun 4, 2020,

Don't trade with admiral trading

I've bought the WTI since April and still suffering from Admiral. They holding the price down near 13.00 USD on WTI compare to other broker price now near 35.00, increases the swap just to make money. That's not fair to all traders who bought WTI. Wrong way to do business also. Because in the end of the day they will lose their customers.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Hello there,

As we said earlier, there is no central trading venue or rulebook to form a single global spot (cash) price for commodities, such as oil. Spot prices are derived from the underlying relevant commodity futures contract by removing the implied holding costs. There are several options to do that, but the most important factor for any of these options is which particular futures contracts are used as a reference. Therefore, providers of spot prices that rely on different spot price formation methodologies, and quote their spot prices based on different reference futures contracts, will eventually have different quotes for the same 'spot' products at the same time.

When we, following our liquidity provider, roll over our spot price from one month to the next, we aim to avoid price gaps so that, at the expiration, our spot price is equal to the expired month's price and we will then gradually move towards the price of the next reference futures contracts. (Traders can see similar pricing approaches via some other sources https://www.investing.com/currencies/wti-usd).

You may find answers to all your questions regarding oil-based contracts on our website https://admiralmarkets.com/about-us/news/oil-trading-storage-crisis.

On April 3rd we issued a general warning to clients (news to website and email to all stage 8-9 active clients) regarding the situation in oil markets. We specifically mentioned the risk of significantly higher swaps that are subject to change even without any special notice to clients. But we still sent an internal MT mail when the swaps raised for the first time. Here is the link https://admiralmarkets.com/about-us/news/oil-margin-requirements
if any client is concerned about paying any swaps on oil positions - we have both WTI and Brent oil available as futures CFDs on our Trade.MT5 accounts. There are no swaps on futures based contracts at all.

agadir, Morocco,
Jun 3, 2020,

Bad Bad Broker like a scam, don't trade with this Broker

With this broker don't think about scalpping bcs the spread wide when you open an transaction exactly on CFD's and there a big big slippage open and close the slippage begin from 1s to 10s slippage on CFD's start frm 400Pis so dont try to scalp with this scam broker.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Hello there,

We consider our conditions to be one of the best and are constantly working to improve the service. Please specify your account number and order numbers for which you have questions

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 27, 2020,

Broker influenced oil prices without warning

Admiral Markets influenced the WTI spot price by out of no where following the December future price. This is ok to do, but you should warn traders before you do this!!! I didn't sign up for a December future, I can trade that somewhere else!!! I want the spot price!!! Incredible how this company is doing business. Holding my position for weeks now, due to Swaps (30%) of my account I am still in a loss. At every other broker I would have made thousands!! Unbelievable. Not done with this yet.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 4, 2020: