Admiral Markets Review

FxService.com

Updated: Jun 20, 2021 · AdmiralMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

AdmiralMarkets is a forex broker. Admiral Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AdmiralMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Admiral Markets

Admiral Markets was formerly related to  MTrading.

Established: 2000
Address: 16 St Clare Street, London, EC3N 1LQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@admiralmarkets.com, +44 20 35 140 756
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL no. 410681, CySEC #201/13, EFSA #4.1-1/46, FCA #595450
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (3780+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

TradeDays! Get up to 50% off

Trade our best spreads of the year! Most companies save their best sales for Black Friday. Not Admiral Markets!

• Expires Nov 30, 2019
Get deal
287 traders already tried

Join live discussion of AdmiralMarkets.com on our forum

Saudi Arabia,
Mar 12, 2019,

The worst Broker

The worst Broker

Very bad in deposit and withdrawal
Technical support is very poor
I never advise them
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Apr 23, 2019:
Hello Bilal,

I’m representative of Admiral Markets and would like to help with your issue. We aim to offer excellent customer support via email, live chat, and over the phone in our 18 local offices, and I’m sorry to hear you haven’t had the best experience.

For deposits and withdrawals, we process most withdrawal requests within three business days. You can read more about our Payment Terms and Conditions at https://admiralmarkets.com/start-trading/deposits-and-withdrawals.

To help us investigate your situation, could you please contact us at support@admiralmarkets.com? We'd be happy to work with you to find a solution.

Kind regards,
Jacqui
Anand,
India,
Feb 22, 2019,

Satisfied with Admiral Markets

I have been using Admiral since 2015 and I am satisfied. I trade share-CFD and Forex. Trading condition on MT5 is awesome.

Jan 14, 2019,

No Response!

Dear Admiral Markets, attracted by some of the customer feedback I was thinking about opening a live account with you until I saw a review or two re lack of email/chat response unfortunately confirming my experience of Admiral so far. Emailed you with few questions yesterday with no response and now tried your live chat only to be told by ZenDesk sorry noone available! Disappointed already and wondering how quickly you would respond to potential problems if I was an actual customer!

Romania,
Jan 9, 2019,

Recommended

I recommend AdmiralMarkets.
Low execution times, fast withdrawal and good customer support.
Keep up the good work!

Motu,
Estonia,
Jul 31, 2018,

Golden Star Broker !!!!

I highly recommend this broker. Great support, answers fast. I have been trading with this broker 5 years and no problems at all

Dublin, Lucan, Ireland,
Jul 6, 2018,

Transparent company run by professioanals.

Transparent company run by professionals. Competitive spreads especially on major currency pairs, good customer service, reliable MT4 and MT5 platforms with plenty of custom indicators and other tools. Professional approach, free webinars available, no aggressive marketing.
I'm based in Ireland and withdrawals arrive next day and they don't charge commissions on transfers like some other brokers.
I dealt with many brokers but very, very few meet their standards. I would highly recommend Admiral Markets.

Belgium,
May 7, 2018,

AdmiralMarkets is one of the best brokers you can find, Correct en a good service. The withdrawn works also very well.

Marius,
Nov 2, 2017,

Professional, passionate and honest

Fantastic company and education provided including recorded and live seminars. I was struggling to find anything of a similar quality online. When i first stared looking for material to learn price action analysis i found internet was full of "get rich quick" scams and people trying to sell their strategies instead of giving any valuable information. I have also read some books but the focus was broader and while gave me some good overall understanding i felt it was not exactly telling me how to recognise opportunities or become a good trader.

Guys here are really amazing. I found that Nenad is especially easy to follow and understand and really seems to care about people understanding his lessons rather than just speaking at them. They know what they are talking about, nobody is trying to sell you stuff all the time and you can tell they are professionals passionate about their business. I have just started and there is still lots to learn but I would highly recommend AdmiralMarkets and education it offers to everyone. If you really want to learn and understand instead Forex trading of getting ripped of or wasting your capital this I feel is an excellent place to start.

tahir javed,
Gujranwala, Pakistan,
Sep 11, 2017,

admiral market is best broker

as a trader i have tried so many brokers but i must say admiral market is one of the best mt4 broker and most of the best it provides free Education and meterial which is very helpful for a trader like me.and they have one of the best forex analysis Nenad Kerkez who is most passionate about his profession.i would recommend admiral market as a best broker no slippage and requoets.

Adrian Urban,
bratislava, Slovakia,
Aug 13, 2017,

Only AM have Super education (other brokers have s*** euacation), fees = normal , Safe 50.000GBP,FCA regulated, email support =bad. normal good broker .

Is Admiral Markets a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Admiral Markets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/3411/admiralmarkets-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Admiral Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/admiralmarkets/

Is Admiral Markets legit and regulated?

Admiral Markets holds regulatory license in 4 countries.

• Australia: Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) AFSL no. 410681
  • Cyprus: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) 201/13
  • Estonia: Estonian Financial Supervision Authority (EFSA) 4.1-1/46
  • United Kingdom: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) 595450

What is the maximum leverage for Admiral Markets?

To explain the maximum leverage for AdmiralMarkets has to first understand that Admiral Markets is registered in Europe, UK and Australia.

Following the decision of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), Admiral Markets introduces a leverage between 30:1 and 2:1 for retail customers in Europe and UK.

Admiral Markets introduces a leverage between 500:1 and 10:1 for customers from Australia.