Admiral Markets Review

FxService.com

Updated: Jun 20, 2021 · AdmiralMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

AdmiralMarkets is a forex broker. Admiral Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AdmiralMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Admiral Markets

Admiral Markets was formerly related to  MTrading.

Established: 2000
Address: 16 St Clare Street, London, EC3N 1LQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@admiralmarkets.com, +44 20 35 140 756
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL no. 410681, CySEC #201/13, EFSA #4.1-1/46, FCA #595450
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (3780+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

TradeDays! Get up to 50% off

Trade our best spreads of the year! Most companies save their best sales for Black Friday. Not Admiral Markets!

• Expires Nov 30, 2019
Get deal
287 traders already tried

Join live discussion of AdmiralMarkets.com on our forum

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Feb 4, 2021,

Broker Showing Support to Hedge Funds against Retail Traders

Admiral Markets UK Broker advertised with Zero Commission on stock and suddenly launched with force a new Policy/term today for their Trade account holders

Going to Cut more leverage
They will charge Commission (They Mentioned only Minimum 1USD) will charge on 100 shares 2 in and 2 on out Total=4USD
They will charge commission on old opened position too
They will not allowed on penny shares trade anymore (all under 5USD)

They changing in terms after GME stock volatility and clearly they supporting Hedge Funds

Don't join them for long term stock investment they can change their policy anytime for their advantage

You can read all on their News Page
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Feb 14, 2021:
Hello there,
The opinion of our customers is important to us and we try to maintain loyalty, but unfortunately, some solutions have to be applied due to the current situation in the global market.
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Feb 4, 2021,

Abundant Choices. The best to me.

After having tried dozens of brokers after a decade, I have decided to settle on this broker, mainly because the number of stocks provided by them for trading is insanely numerous (over 3000 around the globe). I am an avid stock trader. The spreads and leverage are also very reasonable.

My only little complaint is that deposits by local banking are not insant, unlike the other brokers.

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Feb 14, 2021:
Hello there,
Thanks for your time and feedback. The opinion of each client is important to us.
Crispon,
Cluj-Napoca, Romania,
Oct 23, 2020,

Quite adequate broker

The brokerage proved to be quite adequate. I wouldn't say that it is really good at everything, but it is comfortable and safe to trade with it.
I liked it very much that it provides quite a lot of analytical content, such as various trading calendars, news, charts and so on. It's good, because I myself use analytics a lot. I think that without analytics, trading becomes a bit incomplete.
I have also been helped several times by the client support from Admiral Markets. It was very useful and fast, so I decided to mention it separately :)

Leon Mariani,
Arese, Italy,
Oct 9, 2020,

One of my best decisions

Trading with Admiral Markets was one of my best decisions for sure.
It was 4 years ago, I had around $10,000 accumulated on savings account and desire to invest in trading. I was planning to try Admiral Market but my good friend kept convincing me to trade with his brokerage, so I had a long doubts about which one to choose, you know.
On the one hand, my friend's brokerage had Saychelles regulation and no education but offered high leverage
But on the other, Admiral Markets had good reputation but no fixed spreads available
Finally, I chose Admiral Markets and, yeah, I'm trading with variable spreads now (and I don't care). In fact, variable spreads are much thrifty, cause you don't overpay for 'stability'.
So, spread type isn't a problem now. By the way, Admiral Markets had one strong advantage - usefull education, I can say that 90% of my following success was informational background from Admiral markets education, cause I learned the most important trading basics that I'm still using in my everyday trading.

Hello there,
Thanks for your time and feedback.
Jose Manuel Gonzalez,
Madrid, Spain,
Oct 6, 2020,

Admiral Market: classical trading on MT

I’ve been trading with Admiral Market for two months and my impression of it is quite positive. I favor traditional trading solutions such as MT4 and MT5 and appreciate that the broker offers decent conditions to work with my favorite platforms. For example, on MT4/MT5, I can trade without commission, with variable spreads, starting from 0,5 pips, which suits.
There’s another thing I like here. That’s InvestMT5. I can start trading stocks on this account by investing just one dollar. However, leverage is unavailable in this case, but it enables me to explore the stock market without big risks.

Germany, Germany,
Oct 4, 2020,

Is humping

I was swindled with $ 3000 through price manipulation on the platform and deliberately hit the stop .. (I will mention the methods of the swindler at the bottom) and my account was dashed 3 times, and every time $ 1,000, knowing that I did not discover their dirty methods until the last time, as I was surprised that I was I open the same trades on a second platform (demo account) and achieve the goal but in admiral it hits the stop ..! I discovered this when I opened the platform once to find that the two deals were in a profit state, and suddenly the balance turned into negative, and in the end the stop was hit, so I immediately set up a screen shot for the platform, and I contacted the company, but I did not find an answer. They just said give us the account number and the phone number for the account manager to call you.

I waited for several days, and the account manager did not even contact an email (his name is Amian Krikor) and I sent the support again the same thing ... and after a week I wrote to them and the same talk (give us the account number and the phone and the account manager will call you) ...

In the end, after despair, I sent a threatening message to Krikor that I would expose them and file a complaint, and after hours he called me and began to speak angrily. Why are you saying this? We did nothing ... etc. When I told him that I have proof pictures, he said I send the pictures and I will solve the problem within days .. and I waited and long Wait and there is no answer ..! I wrote to him and said that I am still waiting for the answer .. and there is no response .. and after a few days I wrote to him and there is no answer and I have corresponded with him several times and to this day there is no answer ..!
--------------------------------------

First: Methods of bringing victims and capturing them ...!

1- The large number of advertisements spread on most trading sites, which makes the novice in this field believe that it is a large and respected company (exploitation of the psychological factor)

2- The $ 30 No Deposit Bonus .. Of course, the $ 30 Bonus is nothing! But for the novice, it is considered a big thing, and I am sure 99% of those who register in the company for the bonus lose it within one day or several days .. But in the end this small amount is enough to attract many victims and they have succeeded in causing many ..!

3- Very excellent technical support before deposit ...! After that, if you lose and do not deposit it again, then you are in the trash for them ..!

4- Tempting you to trade continuously in order to obtain certain points (and after collecting a number of points, you are entitled to convert them into a bonus or credit), which encourages you to enter larger lots every time in order to get more points, thus a bigger bonus ..! In the end, your destiny is Margin ..!

5- This is the most dangerous point and the dirtiest way for the company, as the company pays you $ 10 for every lot that any person who registers in the company trades through you ,, i.e. when you open a partnership account (affiliate) on the site, you become an agent of the company and you get a special referral link. Spreading the link Anyone who opens an account in the company through this link, as the agent gets $ 10 for every lot that this person trades with ..!
(Someone of you might say this thing is natural and is present in every company ...!)
I say yes, this thing is natural and is present in every company, but the problem is that the company is manipulating the platform and hitting the questionnaires, which means that the profit of the agent and the company is on your account ..! You lose and they win ..!

6- This partnership is very profitable for the agents (as no other company gives this large amount of $ 10 per lot per person), which makes the agents arrive and roam the trading sites, forums, groups, Facebook and YouTube pages singing and praising the company and its advantages, which makes the trader especially the novice He falls victim to the agent and the company easily ..!

The calamity is that some agents know certainty about these matters and the operations of fraud and manipulation, but nevertheless they continue to defend the company because their profits come from praise and not trading ..! The agent does not need to trade and take risks, but is content to praise on the Internet and bring victims to the company, and he gains by trading victims and losing them ...!

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Second: fraud methods and licenses ..!
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

1- Regarding licenses, of course all the licenses of the company are weak and not approved, except for the British and Australian licenses. As for the Australian license, when entering the Australian license link on the company’s website, we are surprised that it does not have any license (rather the Australian authority has deleted its license) because the Australian license Strong and the Authority deletes any company as soon as it makes sure that it does not adhere to the standards and is tampering with traders ..!
Hello there,
We want to understand the situation and help you. But more detailed information is needed. Please indicate the account number and order numbers for which you have questions (you can send them in a private conversation). Also, include the number you contacted.
Kind Regards, Admiral Markets
Jay O'Harris,
Dublin, Ireland,
Oct 3, 2020,

tight spreads

As for tier-1 brokerage, Admiral Markets offers two features that I really like:
1. Tight spreads. For All-in cost EUR/USD average monthly spread (August) was 0.7 pips. That's incredibly low, AM competitors charge 1-1.2 pips.
2. Mininimum depo is $200. Now my depo is $5,500 but I've started with minimum depo and AM was one of the few tier-1 brokers to offer such a minimalistic deposit. I appreciate this opportunity to try-before-you-invest-a-lot.

Hello there,
Thanks for your time and feedback.
Sasford,
Iasi, Romania,
Sep 30, 2020,

Сommon brokerage

I immediately liked working with Admiral Markets. The broker has quite a positive reputation in the market and a lot of positive reviews.
Because I don't trust brokers without a regulator, as there are very different scammers in the network now.
Personally, I didn't find any significant disadvantages in the work of a broker. I liked the fact that it has a lot of analytical content. This is probably what I liked the most about it. Because with a broker you can quickly and easily engage in market analysis, the broker provides all the necessary opportunities for this. Otherwise, as I think, it is the most common broker, with the usual trading conditions. But it stands out among other brokers for its reliability.

Mellic,
Telde, Spain,
Sep 23, 2020,

Analytics and quality trading

I really wanted to trade on a trading account with MT4 trading platform, so I opened such an account with Admiral Markets. I have been trading with a broker for half a year, so far everything is going well. What I like most about it is the analytics. The brokerage has a lot of different analytic content, which is very cool. I don't have much experience in trading so the broker's materials are very useful to me. Otherwise, Admiral Markets is just a good broker. It works well and its trading conditions are favorable. There have been no problems so far and I hope it will continue to be so))
I decided to open an account with this brokerage, because traders on Forex forums were quite positive about it, and I was interested to try to trade with it. In general, I'm really satisfied, and I will continue to work with the broker. I would like Admiral Markets to continue working with the same quality and reliability)

Alfred Michaux,
Schifflange, Luxembourg,
Sep 21, 2020,

you won't be dissapointed

I will be honest, I do not know what you will think about this broker. My opinion is "above average". The company has been operating since 2001 and has one of the most well-known brands in the industry, so my expectations were a little overstated. I don't know what I was expecting (most likely getting rich overnight by the means of some superb trading signals.. i dunno) In practice, everything was not so bright, but at least I am not disappointed.
I can note what I really liked: serious regulations and good reputation (I can even say that the broker is overrated) a little bit. I also liked that a broker offers Metatrader Supreme Edition.
Moslikely MT SE had more expectations on my side than I actually got, but this is a nice add-on. Not a money-making machine though.

Tomasz,
Warsaw, Poland,
Sep 21, 2020,

Cool platform for traders who need some help

There is a great trading platform in Admiral Markets. It`s MetaTrader Supreme Edition. An improved version of the program. There are additional indicators in the platform. For example, Forex Featured Ideas. It`s cool indicator which contains some ideas on technical analysis. I use it to confirm my own assumptions. It makes possible to test myself. Because I have been trading for 1 year only. And sometimes need help in technical analysis.

Hugo Azevedo,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Sep 16, 2020,

Brokerage with analytical content

I just recently started trading with Admiral Markets. But I can already say that I liked the brokerage, trading with it is non-problematic. There is a lot of analytical content. Since I wanted to study analytics more actively, this is exactly what I needed. I can't say that their analysts market forecasts are always correct - that would be a kind of a miracle - yet, they manage to do well when do the analysis of if-then type.

Ducu Zaharia,
Arad, Romania,
Sep 15, 2020,

Valuable partner

Admiral Markets has a very positive reputation and reliable regulator. That's why I wanted to trade here.
What I like most about Admiral Markets is that a broker is serious about training its clients.
It provides a lot of training materials: articles, webinars, etc. - for free and for all clients. As for me, this is a very cool approach. Many traders don't take trading seriously, forgetting that it is a business. Then they are left without money, because they didn't know how to manage them, and they blame their broker. With an approach like that Admiral Markets solves the problem even before it's appeared.
I'm still an amateur in trading myself. So unfortunately I can't write a review on some specific details like milliseconds that orders take to get executed or that kind of stuff. All looks pretty well. On the other hand I see that trading fees take a significant part of my profits and I'm not sure this is what it supposed to be like. I might review my evaluation, but for not I'm giving the broker 4 stars only for this reason.

Oskar Bachmeier,
Vienna, Austria,
Sep 11, 2020,

Why I'm trading there

Brokerage was founded in 2001 and that was the main reason why I decided to trade there. It was a challenge to find the right brokerage and I think Admiral Markets was the best opportunity among many other. Brokerage is easy to use, it was easy to start there. I haven't faced any problems starting trading there.
Also, the point that I like is analytical content. Analytics is important, as it saves your time and money. And can be beneficial, if you can use it correctly.

Lauro de Freitas, Brazil,
Aug 27, 2020,

Poor service and do not solve your problem

I'm having problems with this broker to withdraw my account since 08/19/2020. I requested the withdrawal and so far they do not pay me, they asked me for a lot of documents and I sent it and so far I have not been able to receive it. Asking to return the money where I deposited it and they told me it would not be possible, I tried to request it via Neteller they said it was not possible either. And because of my bank account they demanded so many documents and I sent them all and they didn't accept it.
If you don't want to have headaches, run away from this broker.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Sep 1, 2020:
Hello there,

We have no problems with withdrawing funds. Please specify the account number and we will solve the problem.

israel, Israel,
Jul 15, 2020,

They are liars, cheaters, and thieves !!

They lied to me about the commissions and about the spreads for me to deposit money there.

They play with the spreads when you open trades.

Despite everything I made profits but they did not help me attract them.

Yesterday I opened trades in this broker and another broker, in the other broker they went into a small plus and I closed them - here they jumped the spreads so as not to let me close them and they made me lose a lot of money !!

They are not willing to cancel these deals.

Everyone should not open an account in places like this
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hello there,

We guarantee that all information provided by our experts is reliable. As for the spread, this value is floating and depends on the situation on the market. Please specify, account number ,and order numbers for which you have questions?

Rome, Italy,
Jun 8, 2020,

Excellent company to deal with

I have been a customer since ayear. Spreads are fair and very good for the Dax that I trade mostly. Recently had an issue on payments. The customer service has reviewed it and refunded me all. Withdrawals are on time and the MT4 overall is stable.
Very pleased

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 15, 2020:
Hello there,

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you stay with us.

Jun 4, 2020,

Don't trade with admiral trading

I've bought the WTI since April and still suffering from Admiral. They holding the price down near 13.00 USD on WTI compare to other broker price now near 35.00, increases the swap just to make money. That's not fair to all traders who bought WTI. Wrong way to do business also. Because in the end of the day they will lose their customers.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Hello there,

As we said earlier, there is no central trading venue or rulebook to form a single global spot (cash) price for commodities, such as oil. Spot prices are derived from the underlying relevant commodity futures contract by removing the implied holding costs. There are several options to do that, but the most important factor for any of these options is which particular futures contracts are used as a reference. Therefore, providers of spot prices that rely on different spot price formation methodologies, and quote their spot prices based on different reference futures contracts, will eventually have different quotes for the same 'spot' products at the same time.

When we, following our liquidity provider, roll over our spot price from one month to the next, we aim to avoid price gaps so that, at the expiration, our spot price is equal to the expired month's price and we will then gradually move towards the price of the next reference futures contracts. (Traders can see similar pricing approaches via some other sources https://www.investing.com/currencies/wti-usd).

You may find answers to all your questions regarding oil-based contracts on our website https://admiralmarkets.com/about-us/news/oil-trading-storage-crisis.

agadir, Morocco,
Jun 3, 2020,

Bad Bad Broker like a scam, don't trade with this Broker

With this broker don't think about scalpping bcs the spread wide when you open an transaction exactly on CFD's and there a big big slippage open and close the slippage begin from 1s to 10s slippage on CFD's start frm 400Pis so dont try to scalp with this scam broker.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Hello there,

We consider our conditions to be one of the best and are constantly working to improve the service. Please specify your account number and order numbers for which you have questions

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 27, 2020,

Broker influenced oil prices without warning

Admiral Markets influenced the WTI spot price by out of no where following the December future price. This is ok to do, but you should warn traders before you do this!!! I didn't sign up for a December future, I can trade that somewhere else!!! I want the spot price!!! Incredible how this company is doing business. Holding my position for weeks now, due to Swaps (30%) of my account I am still in a loss. At every other broker I would have made thousands!! Unbelievable. Not done with this yet.
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted Jun 4, 2020:
Dear Lukas,

Malaysia, Malaysia,

Unreasonable, absurd pricing on WTI

Bought WTI back in April around 20$. I have emailed them on why the price is still around $11 in end May ($20 lower than other brokers). The reply give was Admiral switched to the contract to December 2020 futures without any prior notice to the clients.

After complaints from clients, which is obvious, they have all of a sudden release a new instrument of CRUDE OIL with pricing of $30+.

Clients who have traded on WTI are still left to suffer with swaps that have accumulated as Admiral has still held prices at around $12.
Dear Kishaan,

Mark,
Filox, Italy,

WTI Price Manipulation

New clients should avoid this scam broker specially the big investors and traders whom using mid or long term trading methods.
Admiral are manipulating in price as they want against traders, they are keeping the spot price for WTI lower than other broker and charged high swaps which higher than other broker to force clients to close with loss.
Actually they are charging high swaps for many instruments such as Gold, Indices and Oil to force their clients to use future contracts which has expired date instead of spot instruments

I’m holding account with Admiral UK and I have bought WTI oil from price levels (21.50 – 15.50 – 8.00) since month ago and will not close until it move up to 25.00 then I will withdraw all my money and will not use this scam broker again and I will submit my complain to FCA
The evidence that Admiral has played a dirty game with WTI ,that they have added new instrument for Spot Oil (CRUDOIL) before one week, because they don’t want old traders whom holding WTI from lower price levels to get profit and they just keep repeating the same ridiculous excuses for this bad behave.
Dear Mark,

Johannesburg, South Africa,

Disappointed

Earlier this year I wrote to Admiral trade about Palladium price freezing and they denied. On April 21 2020 they introduced high Swap to cheat traders out of their profit. I think they manipulate prices because since they promised to come back to me, they never did till now. I closed my account
Dear Victor,

We are sad to hear this, I hope that everything will stabilize in the near future. Palladium is a low-liquid instrument and in the current market situation we continue to look for a more stable liquidity provider.

Kind Regards,
Admiral markets
Miskolc, Hungary,
May 22, 2020,

Unfair WTI pricing, avoid this broker ASAP!

I liked this broker so far, because they had reasonable service, but what they did whit wti during the panic is unethical, and must be punished.

I bought wti before the crash around 20$ so I lost money and had to deposit new margin, so I can buy back my positions. But after April 20 they changed the quotation method of the WTI cfd. They switched to the december future, but not clear the method. I just guess they thought for 2020 december, but I dont understand how could they swith a continous product to an other pricing method. At 20 April the WTI CFD was around 17$ and the CLZ20 future contract at 32$.

Now I cant believe this. Every other broker has a price of 30$ WTI but they still have 11$. Brent is a different story but the price of Brent is the same compared to other brokers, and future prices. Usually the gap between wti and brent is 2-4$ so it is very unfair to keep a 20$ gap between wti and brent. So I cant get my money back even that I hoped about recovery of the prices and happened, but not at Admiral Markets.

Besides the very unfair pricing they keep the swap at 260%!!! so your long bleed out every way.

After the storm now on 20 May they released a new product of CRUDE OIL which debuted at 31$ with a right chart backwards.

I wrote to them but no answer yet. I think they are in big trouble, because they dont want to pay the profit to traders. It is public robbery, it is stealing my and other traders money.

I hope this issue will be solved, otherwise we need to join, and Admiral Markets must be sued together. I hope the FCA or the Court will keep justice to us!
Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted May 26, 2020:
Hello there,

As you know, there is no central trading venue or rulebook to form a single global spot (cash) price for commodities, such as oil. Spot prices are derived from the underlying relevant commodity futures contract by removing the implied holding costs. There are several options to do that, but the most important factor for any of these options is which particular futures contracts are used as a reference. Therefore, providers of spot prices that rely on different spot price formation methodologies, and quote their spot prices based on different reference futures contracts, will eventually have different quotes for the same 'spot' products at the same time.

Kyiv, Ukraine,
May 20, 2020,

New Oil instrument to avoid fair WTI quotation

Update to Admiral Markets review. Broker just added new instrument CRUDOIL and the price of it is around $33 (fair price). At the same time WTI still trades much below min. market levels at around $11 (Dec. futures contract costs $35!). Thus Admiral Markets keeps WTI price low and added new instrument to avoid paying money for win positions to traders who forced to keep holding WTI and pay big swaps.

May 14, 2020 - 1 Star Despite client's complaints and OIL market current situation , Admiral Markets still holds it's spot prices below $10 and continues to hold highest swaps ever. This is unfair business in relation to traders who forced to hold loss long positions and pay highest swaps for that while oil market rebounds and there is a possibility to close positions with profit. Hope there are juristconsults who can give legal advise, so traders could apply to authorities.

Reply by AdmiralMarkets submitted May 18, 2020 Hello there,

We find that our current terms correspond to current extreme overproduction market conditions and further changes to the higher or lower side in the nearest future are possible. We are not able to comment on the actions of other service providers as we are not part of their business. Maybe they will increase soon, maybe not. It is up to their own risk committees and trading desk teams to decide. On April 3rd we issued a general warning to clients (news to website and email to all stage 8-9 active clients) regarding the situation in oil markets. We specifically mentioned the risk of significantly higher swaps that are subject to change even without any special notice to clients. But we still sent an internal MT mail when the swaps raised for the first time. Here is the link https://admiralmarkets.com/about-us/news/oil-margin-requirements

if any client is concerned about paying any swaps on oil positions - we have both WTI and Brent oil available as futures CFDs on our Trade.MT5 accounts. There are no swaps on futures based contracts at all. Just mind the contract expiration dates.