TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Sep 16, 2020 · TradeviewForex.com  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

Francesco,
Rome, Italy,
Jun 14, 2018,

Very fast withdrawal requests and prime liquidity providers

Best execution rate, no slippage and/or manipulation. I am an old trader and I used their CT platform since 2016.
Withdrawal requests fast and simple (through their website form).

Brazil,
Jun 13, 2018,

**I switched to Tradeview when US brookers became so highly regulated with deminished customer service to client..so glad i did!..

Tradeview is my preferred broker for multiple reasons:
1)..tight spreads!
2)..hardly any slippage!
3)..compatible with my preferred platform/matrix(FxST-FxPM)!
4)..easy and fast access to broker \MICHAEL TURCK\via phone, email,whatsapp!
5)..customer service oriented brooker-problems addressed in timely manner!

Vitebsk, Belarus,
Jun 13, 2018,

Recent two serious losses (dated 23rd May 2018 and 28th May 2018, respectively) in two US$10k clients' accounts under questionable circumstances whereby TradeviewForex.com stopped out trades at above 200% margin level (in Case #1) and approximately 800% margin level (in Case #2) have raised serious concerns. Attempts to have TradeviewForex.com acknowledge their faults in Case #1 are fruitless, and only filing both Cases here is the only way out. Cases' Link:http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/tradeviewforex-com-cheated-two-us-10k-accounts-under-fraudulent-circumstances-seeking-compensation.55884/

The FPA is please to see that this issue was reported as resolved in the linked forums discussion thread.
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Apr 17, 2018,

Good broker to trade

Good broker, i´m learning to trade with them. No slipagge, no requotes, tight spreads. I recomend them. I always chat with José Pino in spanish language, excellent service. With a regulation like FCA or ASIC i´d give them five stars. My real account: ...536.

Japan, Singapore,
Mar 22, 2018,

Because Japanese customer correspondence was bad, I withdrew funds and canceled my account.

Mexico,
Dec 27, 2017,

Excelent

Very good broker, excemexiclent spreads and executions .
Personal attention in Mexico.
One of the best brokers

Dec 12, 2017 - No Rating We are good now no more problems new beginning ..................................................good now

Dec 7, 2017 - 1 Star I'm an IB in tradeviewforex, I made comissions day by day and they didnt pay me "because i use hedging in my trading system"
I cant make withdrawals because they told me that im using hedge, Jesus Gomez who works in tradeview as a sales in latinamerica with Salvador Palma "chava" they told me before i bacame an IB that i CAN use hedging in my trading system. and now when i make good comisions they dont want to pay me. i have audios, phone calls, mesages and a lot of proves of that.
i choose this broker because they accept hedging and now when i want to make a withdrawal they dont want to pay me bacause "i use hedging"

Another thing... they took me 13,000 usd of my comisions {disapear from my account} they told me they quite that money from my account because was a mistake in the conditions (i have the pictures too, and the convesation with Jesus Gomez)..

Soy IB de Trade viewforex dia a dia hago comisiones con mis operaciones y ellos no me las quieren pagar por que me comentan que hago hedge en mi manera de operar la cual ellos mismos ofrecer eso a sus clientes.

ahora que ya tengo comisiones de niegan a pagarmelas, otra cosa tambien fue que retiraron 13 mil dolares de mi cuenta por que ellos se equivocaron en las condiciones, a todo esto tengo audios imagenes y conversaciones de todo. Jesus Gomez y Salvador Palma {chava} son los representantes en latinoamerica con ellos hable directamente sobre esta situacion. fuera de eso aparte se escusan diciendo que mi manera de trading no esta permitida y que por eso no me van a pagar las comisiones.
Spain, Spain,
Dec 14, 2017,

Trade Forex and stocks with the best prices

Best broker with the best software (6 differents platforms ) to trade Forex and stocks with the Lowes spreads

Dec 14, 2017,

Tradeview provides a high level and speed of service to its IBs and clients

I am very pleased with Tradeview because their account managers work very quickly to solve my problems and to answer to client queries. This is very important to an IB like myself who is also a trader. I fully appreciate that everyone at Tradeview is working hard to support us IBs.

Algeria,
Dec 7, 2017,

my deposit is fixed fter the compane send me need IDs to process deposits
deposit was processed after received IDs.

Nov 21, 2017 - 1 Star i make deposit i my accont use neteller but not receve my deposit i speak with suport and send email no thing is very very bad compane not receve my deposit if i requst wathdraw i dont now what will happen my be take my poket mony

Yoko,
Osaka, Japan,
Jun 20, 2017,

I highly recommend Tradeview to all!

I highly recommend Tradeview to all!
I used to use Japanese Forex broker because of tight spreads, but Tradeview's spreads are almost the same as Japanese broker's one. Also, my trades have been instantly executed without significant slip.
They don't do any campaign, but I think this is the proof that they do a solid business. Great thing is they have native Japanese staff, so when you have any difficulty expressing something in English, you can use Japanese. I always send emails in Japanese. So our Japanese can also use Tradeview without any stress and concern.(^^)/