TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Sep 16, 2020 · TradeviewForex.com  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

ISD,
Australia,
Jul 25, 2008,

To Mira, Prague.
Ask for a guy by the name of Ben Sadgrove(Sales) . He was been super helpfull to me and my account was opened within 24Hrs.

Qing ,
Shanghai, China,
Jun 12, 2013,

I am a Introducing broker so I introduce accounts to tradeview. I decided to go with Tradeview after a friend told me about them and reading reviews on FPA. I can say they are very good people and my clients love the execution on their platform MT4.

Mymoney.si group,
Slovenia,
Feb 23, 2010,

As a leader of mymoney.si group of treiders from Slovenia ( 25 clients by tradeview) i must sead, theat Ben Sadgrove and a team are doing very good yob! My and Ben are coorporating for some 2-3 years, and in theat many years, was every troubel solf imidiatly and with no troubel, alsow very fast funding, wery fast withdrawls... With FIX spread, and the way Tradeview guys are working, we will coorporate for a very long time!No troubles for eny of my 25 clients at all! I recomend to my clients Tradeview for 2-3 years and i will recomend it further! I want to thank Tradeview guys alsow specialy Ben, for all the work, thei done until now!

Toragoro Nakai,
Japan,
Dec 2, 2016,

This company is a fraud.
The actual spread is three times the HP posting value.
I am charged with the extraordinary spread and commission.
I complained to the company, the fee is gone.
People making five stars here are stealth marketing.

Anatoly,
Brooklyn, NY,
Jun 9, 2008,

I have been trading with them for a while and i use ea that scalps for 5-10 pips. it works very well and i update frequently for market changes. I have made good profit and deposit and withdraw money out no hassel.

Dec 14, 2017,

Tradeview provides a high level and speed of service to its IBs and clients

I am very pleased with Tradeview because their account managers work very quickly to solve my problems and to answer to client queries. This is very important to an IB like myself who is also a trader. I fully appreciate that everyone at Tradeview is working hard to support us IBs.

Joan,
Westchester, New York,
Jun 20, 2008,

Review Moderation Team Note: All text and 1 star rating removed. "Joan" already has a negative review posted under a different name.
"Joan" also tried to post reviews for TradeView as "Wille P." and "Mary".

We spend a lot of time moderating reviews and do not appreciate review spamming attempts, whether they are in favor of or against a company. You can love or hate any company in our review listings, but you only get one vote for each company.

Tradeview Forex,
New York, NY,
Jun 20, 2008,

We would like to address a question from a while ago:

We feel it is important to clarify - Tradeview has no association with the old One World, aside from having hired a few people formerly employed there. Tradeview Forex maintains an exemplary reputation which these brokers uphold. Unfortunately the sales staff at One World, NYC was not informed of the lack of bookkeeping, and severity of the financial situation in Chicago. It is a shame that one executive could harm the reputation of extremely hard working sales personnel who, through their dedication, were trying to support families as well. The great news is that the NFA has taken strong action against firms which they deem to be noncompliant.

-The Tradeview Team

Tradeview forex Admin,
Management,
Sep 15, 2011,

Dear Mr Grove,

In response to your post, we here at Tradeview Forex take customer service and customer satisfaction very seriously. The name that you have provided in your review does not match up to any name that we have in our system so there is no way we can contact you on our own. What we can do is reach out to you and let you know that you do have someone to speak to and that we "Tradeview" are actually quite easy to contact.

Please feel free to contact us via tvfx@cfdtradeviewforex.com and we will assign someone to personally assist you.

Kind regards,
Tradeview Forex Admin

Mexico,
Dec 27, 2017,

Excelent

Very good broker, excemexiclent spreads and executions .
Personal attention in Mexico.
One of the best brokers

Dec 12, 2017 - No Rating We are good now no more problems new beginning ..................................................good now

Dec 7, 2017 - 1 Star I'm an IB in tradeviewforex, I made comissions day by day and they didnt pay me "because i use hedging in my trading system"
I cant make withdrawals because they told me that im using hedge, Jesus Gomez who works in tradeview as a sales in latinamerica with Salvador Palma "chava" they told me before i bacame an IB that i CAN use hedging in my trading system. and now when i make good comisions they dont want to pay me. i have audios, phone calls, mesages and a lot of proves of that.
i choose this broker because they accept hedging and now when i want to make a withdrawal they dont want to pay me bacause "i use hedging"

Another thing... they took me 13,000 usd of my comisions {disapear from my account} they told me they quite that money from my account because was a mistake in the conditions (i have the pictures too, and the convesation with Jesus Gomez)..

Soy IB de Trade viewforex dia a dia hago comisiones con mis operaciones y ellos no me las quieren pagar por que me comentan que hago hedge en mi manera de operar la cual ellos mismos ofrecer eso a sus clientes.

ahora que ya tengo comisiones de niegan a pagarmelas, otra cosa tambien fue que retiraron 13 mil dolares de mi cuenta por que ellos se equivocaron en las condiciones, a todo esto tengo audios imagenes y conversaciones de todo. Jesus Gomez y Salvador Palma {chava} son los representantes en latinoamerica con ellos hable directamente sobre esta situacion. fuera de eso aparte se escusan diciendo que mi manera de trading no esta permitida y que por eso no me van a pagar las comisiones.