TradeviewForex.com Review

Updated: Jul 15, 2020 · TradeviewForex.com  · Is this your company?

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

Established: 2004
Address: 4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact: tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

Accra, Ghana,
Jul 13, 2020,

The most excellent broker when it comes to customer service!

What an excellent broker when it comes to customer service. My account manager Ali and Rania Ramzy are just the best. I really lack words to described how quick and smart they respond to every challenge you place before them... I will recommend no other broker to you than Tradeview Forex. They are the best among the best in the industry. Tradeview will really make you smile.

Guadalajara, Mexico,
Jun 25, 2020,

They are not a ECN, if you make money (winnings, they will take it back)

First everything was ok. One week I was having problems with a wtihdrawal, they were taking a lot of time to send my money. Only after I told them I was going to deposit more money, they send me my withdrawal. (my mistake)
After that, I kept making money for 3 weeks and one day, they closed 10 trades and coincidently it was the same amount I earned in previous weeks.
I asked for Slippage report, bridge logs and loqidity provider and they just sent me slippage report full of inconsitences, different numbers every time they sent the report. They never sent the bridge log because they know they modified my trades.
After few emails, one of the directors told me directly that they are the counterparty of my trades.
I just wanted to finish all this and we did a settlement to keep trading with them, but they kept playing games and mess with my trading. Lost $50K with them, they are not trusted broker. The regulators in cayman island did not do nothing about it

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Jun 30, 2020:
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Credible reviews, good, bad or otherwise, are always welcome. It is a shame, however, that this review contains numerous allegations that are without merit. And while we usually don't respond to reviews,, a response here may serve as pertinent information.

Tradeview does not wait for clients to deposit additional funds before we allow a withdrawal. Thousands of our clients will testify to our unconditional and efficient deposit and withdrawal procedures. The allegation that Tradeview withheld this client's funds is false.

Tradeview does not close clients trades because they are making money. As I am sure you aware, all firms have margin requirements, and when the margin requirement is breached the platform will automatically close positions in order to bring your account back to within its margin requirement. This is simply what happened here. We went to the trouble of giving Mr. Zamora as much information as we could to help him understand this very basic concept, but unfortunately he refused to accept the fact that the liquidation was executed in the ordinary course of business.
Trading involves making and losing money, and it is unprofessional to burden staff with unfounded complaints. Risk management and cash management are needed to make sure that clients don't over extend themselves. Successful traders understand these basic concepts.. Forced close outs should rarely occur and most traders (novice and experienced) use stops to control risk and preserve capital rather than permit the market to go against them and reduce their account to zero. Mr. Zamora apparently confused luck with knowledge and skill when he made money.
We do not amend trade logs, chase stops, adjust the market or take any other action that would disadvantage clients. Mr. Zamora's complaints are the complaints of a man who refuses to take responsibility for his own actions. We log our complaints and our supervisory authority is free to review those logs and the underlying explanations.

We appreciate hearing from our clients and are happy to receive legitimate criticism as it helps us improve our service and offerings. However, it is essential to call out criticism that is unjust, unfounded and false. The numerous reviews below should offer a more accurate spectrum of Tradeview's clients' thoughts.
MMYYWW,
Japan, Japan,
Jun 25, 2020,

World's best broker in the best trading environment

World's best broker in the best trading environment

I have been using this company for over two years now.
The trading environment is the best in the world.
I don't think there is an NDD company and a clean company.
There is no stop hunting, falsification of account funds, or refusal of execution. I think it is the best supplier in the world as far as I know.
Also, at the time of Brexit in England, Tradeview did not bring down the server, nor did the line go down, despite a very large fluctuation. I was really surprized. I think it's the best company.
Withdrawal
No problem at all. However, as stated on Tradeview's website at the time of withdrawal, if there are a large number of withdrawals, such as four times a month or more, human beings are processing that as well, and I think that there are many clients, There is a limit.
So I withdraw about 3 to 4 times a month.
I've used it for over two years and I think it's the best company.
Of course, Tradeview is also processed by people, so there may be misunderstandings in support etc. and support may be slow, but it is better than that, the best trading environment

no problems with deposits and withdrawals

As for support, we'll be happy to help you as quickly as possible.
Of course, I am a human being, so I think there is a limit to what I can do.
I'm completely satisfied.
I will continue to use this broker from now on.
Last but not least, this is my subjectivity, so it's ultimately your decision to use Tradeview.

Feb 5, 2020 - No Rating The best trade environment and service provider.

I have been using this vendor for nearly two years.
First of all, there is no stop hunting in the ILC account for the trading environment.
I think it is the best trading environment.
Also, the fees in this environment are really cheap and really great.
And with regard to deposits and withdrawals, there is no trouble at all.
I think it's really the best company in the world.
I use other companies, but they are the best in the world,
And tradeview is more of a trading environment and commission.
The support staff is really the best.
However, there is a capacity of the contractor, so it may take a little time when you are busy, but it will provide the best support and service than a different contractor.
I highly recommend this trader.

Oct 17, 2019 - 5 Stars Best trading environment and support
This is the third post.
It has been three months since I used it in earnest. I used it for about a year.
I use an ILC account.
Meanwhile, the spread is narrow and there is no stop hunting.
Also, yesterday, a short circuit occurred when the pound fell sharply.
My account deposit was limited. I traded pound yen. Soon it fell and it was amazing, but the spread did not widen and I was able to make a profit at a stretch of 1,200,000 yen.
The trading environment is a very slippery broker.
As for withdrawals, they were processed the same day if they were not large.
Cayman also requires notarization and translation to open a corporate account, and I think that compliance is also a great company.
I recommend this supplier.

Jan 14, 2019 - 5 Stars It will be the second post.
About impressions and withdrawal that I actually used

I thought the trade environment is the best. I do not do EA or scalping. ILC account.
The spread is also the world's highest level, and the trade currency number is 6 lots to 10 lots (600 thousand currency number to 1 million number of currency number)MT4
There is nothing to slip and make a promise to say at all. I thought it was the best trade environment.
I think that it is the best environment for those who do scalping.
Regarding withdrawal, I used bit wallet.
Today I withdrew within 10 hours.
Last time I withdrew money soon.
As for withdrawal, I think that it is considerably earlier. I have not used bank remittance yet.
However, until the arrival of money it may take time due to the circumstances of the bank and the circumstances of the bit wallet, but the processing up to that point is done quickly. In other words, I think the withdrawal process itself is done quickly.
I thought it was really the best dealer.
These are my subjectivity. Please make your final judgment on your own.
Also, if there is any change in the trading environment, if there is a problem, I will list it.
However, I believe this broker is all right. It is the best broker.

Dec 29, 2018 - 5 Stars I had to suspend my account for a while, but I restarted the trade again.
Chat support was the best response, all handled quickly. We also immediately responded to anxiety about deposits and withdrawals.
I think that it is a wonderful Excellent vendor.
Actually use it, I will make a contract with almost no slip. It is the best trade environment for day traders like me.
I will not use EA. I do not know because I do not play ping, so I do not know Ping is a sophisticated technique, it does not suit me.
However, I think that the person who scalping is also the best environment.
The dealer is friendly and really gentle correspondence.
I pray for prosperity of this supplier.
Please judge all things by yourself at the end.
This is my subjectivity.

Robert Perez,
Bogota, Colombia,
May 21, 2020,

This company provides the wrong information when opening the account

Recently I opened an account with this scam company. They confirmed twice a 1:100 leverage, I went ahead and invested accordingly, once in operation, they decided to apply a 1:20 leverage without prior notice to me and as such, the system stopped me out way too early. They don´t answer emails with my official query, I finally contacted them and they said they looked into the case: "it is your full responsibility" without acknowledging the wrong written information provided for the account.

I have checked the review trail in this site, but I can tell now they are fake because there is not communication or analyzing the case with this company.

You better keep away from this scam.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Jun 19, 2020:
Hi Robert,
I am sorry to see that you were left unhappy with the service. I can assure you that we arent fake or a scam and have been running a good many years for our thousands of clients. Saying that, it is always important to us that our customers are listened to. I advise you to reach out to our team on Live chat explaining the situation so that we can have someone look into this issue for you.
Hopefully once resolved you may feel inclined to amend the review. We look forward to hearing from you.
Porto, Portugal,
Apr 14, 2020,

simply the best

low spread. easy deposit and withdrawal! any problem I talk to support and everything is solved quickly! 5*

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 16, 2020:
calgary, Canada,
Apr 14, 2020,

best broker I've had soo far!

I have been trying out many many FX brokers and can honestly say this is by far the best one. So far the best spreads, a decent selection of assets to trade, nice selection of platforms to trade on (Ctrader is my favourite by far). This broker has soo many ways to deposit and withdraw funds, no issues funding my account, and withdraws are great so far, no headaches. The absolutely only thing I could pick on is the time it takes to get someone on live chat. other than that, no issues, the people I have dealt with are professional and nice, and have helped me with all my hundreds of questions. I will stick with this broker for sure, I'm done hopping around from broker to broker. too many out there, but this broker has by far the best reputation on the internet, heard mostly good things, and have experienced only great things. PLEASE TRADEVIEW!!! PARTNER WITH "TRADINGVIEW" SO I CAN TRADE ON THEIR CHARTING SOFTWARE BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST OUT THERE!!! PLEASE!! THANKS!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We highly appreciate it.

We will take into consideration your positive comments about Tradingview and we will try and improve our live chat service.

Best of luck with your trading!

Tradeview
Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 13, 2020,

Very reliable broker, highly recommended!

One of the best brokers I have dealt with. Platform is very reliable, barely encountered any issue with it since I started. Withdrawals are recieved in a timely manner and there has been amazing support every step of the way, top notch customer service and account management. Highly recommended!

Monterrey, Mexico,
Apr 13, 2020,

Fast and liquid execution

Great liquidity to trade mexican peso. Getting positive swaps on sells.
Spreads are alrigh and leverage 400 which is good as well.

Hyderabad, India,
Apr 10, 2020,

Tradeviewforex amazing one

Hi, myself srinivas I was working with tradeviewforex since 2016, very easy deposits and withdrawals. Low spreads, no hidden charges. I am very much happy that I was working with tradeviewforex.

malaysia, Malaysia,
Apr 8, 2020,

today received my withdrawal funds

Today, the TV broker has paid me, due to their quick response and active cooperation, I give 5 stars now

Apr 5, 2020 - 3 Stars Today, the tradeview staff has contacted me to deal with and resolve related issues, I think this is a good start, I will continue to update the latest progress of the event. Then I will give a new star rating.

zhangyi

Mar 30, 2020 - 1 Star Hello, anyone,

I have requested withdrawal $4607 from my account number 8657 via Skrill on 16/03 , also the funds deduct from my account in same day.

But i never received the funds in my Skrill account still to now(30/03), I have tried to contact your online support many times, but the reply always get is "will be processed today" or "will be paid today". But day after day passed, and i still didn't get my money.

I hope FPA can help me to check and payment the funds . Thank your very much !

---------------------------------------
Info at 17:07, Mar 26:
Thank you for choosing to chat with us. An agent will be with you shortly.
Info at 17:08, Mar 26:
You are now chatting with Guilherme.
Guilherme at 17:08, Mar 26:
Hello, how can I help you?
Zhang Yi at 17:09, Mar 26:
can you help me to check my withdrawal ?
Guilherme at 17:09, Mar 26:
Can you please confirm your account number,the amount of your withdrawal, the method of withdrawal and the date you submitted your withdrawal request?
Zhang Yi at 17:12, Mar 26:
i withdrawal $4607 from my account 8657 via Skrill method on 16/03 , also the funds deduct from my account in same day. but i never recieved the fund in my Skrill account
Guilherme at 17:12, Mar 26:
One moment please.
Zhang Yi at 17:13, Mar 26:
i have tried to contact your other support many time. but the reply always get is "will be processed today " or "will be paid today" .
Guilherme at 17:16, Mar 26:
I'll be right with you.
Guilherme at 17:19, Mar 26:
Thank you for waiting.
Zhang Yi at 17:19, Mar 26:
thank
Zhang Yi at 17:20, Mar 26:
Guilherme, I hope it can be resolved.
Guilherme at 17:20, Mar 26:
Your withdrawal is being processed. I have also informed your account manager of your request. He will follow up with our operations team in order to have it processed as soon as possible.
Guilherme at 17:20, Mar 26:
Is there anything else that I can help you with?
Zhang Yi at 17:21, Mar 26:
how long need to ? Guilherme
Guilherme at 17:22, Mar 26:
It will be processed today. I have submitted an internal request to speed it up as well.
Guilherme at 17:22, Mar 26:
Is there anything else that I can help you with?
Zhang Yi at 17:22, Mar 26:
thank you for you help.
Zhang Yi at 17:22, Mar 26:
nothing yet

Hi ZhangYi,
Thank you ever so much for your re-review. It is extremely rare that someone leaves a review with an issue (that we then resolve) who then takes the time to come back and correct the review and thank us. For us this is one of the main points of a review system and why we take the time to be active on here, to prove that we do care about the customer and that we take each review seriously. It is very much appreciated.
Québec, Canada,
Apr 6, 2020,

withdrawal experience

I have seen some negative reviews for Tradeview recently and want to share my experience here. I requested a withdrawal of 300k USD and received it only 24 hours after my request. I have been in the trading business for 18 years and have had different brokers. I must say that Tradeview stands out as the best either for the excellent service or for the speed of execution of the requests that I make. Honorable mention to Michael Lombardo head of equities with whom I do business from the start.
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Thank you ever so much Stef, this is always great to hear... and that Michael has upheld our high standards, much appreciated.
Montréal, Canada,
Mar 29, 2020,

Very good service

Very good service , i had a problem last week with my account and i lost 801$ they refund me right away after, andrea the account manager is amazing we have build a very strong business relationship now thx Trade view

Mar 20, 2020 - No Rating This love making Brooker have close 2 Time my position in my account without margin call the size was very appropriate for my account i used the web Platform and when you close your computer the broker will close your position no humping sens,i never See this before

Lost 801$

I ask them for a refund now
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Hi Patrice, thank you very much for your review and the re-review. Not everyone takes the time to do this but it is very important to us. Many thanks
Janet Fraser,
Bc, Canada,
Mar 28, 2020,

Excellent Service

Despite the crazy times and the market volatility- Tradeview has provided excellent service. Wait times are a bit longer as to be expected during this crisis however I see people commenting on the withdrawals and wanted to share that I received mine within 3 days. It is usually quicker but given the circumstances I am quite happy with the turn around.
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us Janet, much obliged.
Alberta, Canada,
Mar 24, 2020,

Something terrible has happened to Tradeview

I'm used to excellent customer service and fast responses from them. LiveChat is still fairly quick but getting anything done now takes forever. Maybe they can blame coronavirus?

The first warning sign was when I had a trade get stopped out at 115% margin, clearly well above the stop-out level of 100%. They promised to look into it and then I heard nothing back.

Now I've asked them to open a new account and it's taking days to get it done. I simply can't trust that these complaints about withdrawals aren't true as well. I'd advise staying away until they can find the time to come here and address these complaints.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review us.
Firstly we are glad that you are used to us having high customer service standards and apologise if you think these have slipped in any way of late.
Regarding funding, we have thousands of deposits and withdrawals each week so if one or two are slightly delayed then you may hear about the one or two and not the hundreds that were processed with no issue but that's the nature of the review business to an extent,
Regarding your trade issue, if you would be able to use live chat with the trade info mentioned (stating that you spoke with someone on Forexpeacearmy) then we can look into your issue and try to resolve it for you. A new account should be quick and easy to approve also.
i hope this helps
Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 20, 2020,

Withdrawal problem

They have a withdrawal problem totally. They didn't reply on contact us emails concerning the withdrawal requests

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Hi there, thank you for reviewing us and sorry to hear that you have had an issue, if you would be so kind as to contact our live chat with your issue we will look into this straight away for you.
Mar 16, 2020,

withdraw problem

still not receive withdrawal almost 19days... have made withdrawal on 27.2.2020, try to email tradeview and they Just reply the process Will take 12 to 15days... but today almost 19days, i dont know what the problem is... To me this is not professional
=(

Mar 5, 2020 - 1 Star this company have withdrawal problem.... request from date 27.02.20 until 05.03.20 not receive yet.. try to email 3time but no relpy... i have 10years experience and most of broker made withdrawal not exceed 5days.
Please stay away

Hi Mez,
Thank you for reviewing us, if you have not seen a resolution to this, would you mind contacting our team on Live Chat so that we can resolve this as quickly as possible please? It is correct that the banks state they may take up to 2 working weeks but this is usually a worst case scenario depending on the specific situation. We will look into this once you have contacted so that we can take all of the necessary info.
Japan, Japan,
Mar 14, 2020,

Good.

I think it is a very reliable broker for now.
Withdrawing funds is no problem for now.

They are wonderful and answer almost anything.
Especially the support desk in Japan is wonderful.

If have any problems, can ask for trade receipt information.
Only GlobalPrime and TV can do this, as far as I know.

Presenting to the public an account to FPA, Trustpilot, other and reclaiming money when a problem arises hassle.
If you think so too choosing a TV is a good option for now.

Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Thanks very much for your review and the praise of our customer support team.
Quebec, Canada,
Feb 17, 2020,

Did not receive my withdraw.

Good evening. This is the second withdraw that i haven placed with this company.
I made the request to withdraw $521.36 on 2020.02.02. we are now 20.02.17 and i still have nothing returned to my CC and the amount was taken from my balance on 2020.02.02.

I have written 2 emails and have spoken with their online chat support on 2020.02.12 and their agent told me that the payment was processed on that same very day and the balance should show either that Wednesday or Thursday max.
As i said we are now 20.02.17 (the monday after) and i tried getting help again from their online chat. I was made to wait 25 mins and was told the payment was processed today.

I explained that i was told that very same thing 4 days ago and was made to wait an additional 30 minutes.
after becoming annoyed and asking what the heck was going on The support agent quickly closed the chat and now i can no longer get a hold of anyone.

They are ignoring my chat query's and emails.

I have screenshots to prove my claims. anything anyone can do to help out would great.

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Mar 2, 2020:
Hello

I apologize that you experience a delay with your withdrawal. I am positive there was a specific reason for this as we are typically extremely timely in sending out withdrawals. We typically process within 24 hours. Do you mind telling me your account number or emailing me at mturck@tvmarkets.com so I can investigate to see what went wrong? I hate to see clients having issues with Tradeview and would like to rectify moving forward if I can

Michael Turck
Global Head of Sales and Liquidity
mturck@tvmarkets.com
Toronto, Canada,
Dec 16, 2019,

Looks like a "one person" company

Weeks to get an email answered.
10+ days and counting to register an account.
Can't even imagine what will happened when the issue arises,,,
Reply by Tradeview Support submitted Apr 21, 2020:
Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Its a shame you feel this way and is not normal practice. As you can see from our other reviews, our clients are usually responded to in a timely manner but on rare occasions delays can arise if we are unable to get in contact with you. If you havent been contacted by now it would be greatly appreciated if you could contact our team on live chat and confirm that your contact details are correct. Many thanks
Kt. Solothurn, Switzerland,
Nov 13, 2019,

Best Broker in Forex Worldwide!

Support, flexibility, speed, transparency, simply uncomplicated and very customer friendly! I am very satisfied with this broker! Keep it up guys, you are the best!!!
Will recommend a lot of customers for this broker!
From me the top grade 5 stars!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 11, 2019:
Thank you very much for your review of Tradeview! We highly appreciate it and it helps us become and even better broker!

Michael Turck
Head of Liquidity and Sales
José,
Trujillo, Peru,
Oct 29, 2019,

Improved spreads

Lately with their improved spreads (0-0.1 for EURUSD), they added to their top service, diversity of platforms to trade Forex and stocks, and 24 hour service
jhb, South Africa,
Oct 8, 2019,

The worst backoffice experience i have had in 10 years

Nevermind the actual trading environment tv is slowest backoffice I have seen and always saying "we will look into you request" but seems nothing ever happens.
I am still waiting for my withdrawal of 1k many days later and still in the trade account. I am sure I get it but it has been a disaster every step of the way. Even inter account transfers takes a stupid long time. I just say stay away from poor backoffice service.
Montreal, Canada,
Sep 30, 2019,

Amazing Broker with the best platform! always available if needed

I ve been trading for 1 year using cTrader/TradeviewForex and I am very happy with this broker. The cTrader platform is really amazing, I ve been able to customize it and add some plugin I wanted such as HeikenAshi candles. Michael is always available to assist when needed. I really feel I made a good choice with this broker. Highly recommended!

Aug 23, 2019,

EXCELLENT BROKER, ONE YOU ALWAYS TRUST

I have been with Tradeview forex since March 2019, I have used several other brokers, none can match tradeviewforex, I carefully watch the price I get filled, hardly do i get slippage, I have recommended several of my colleagues and they all share similar experience, I am so confident doing business with them, withdrawals have always timely come through, I was assigned a dedicated account officer by name Micheal Turck, he is a wonderful guy, he has speedily help my colleagues with all their request, I am so happy doing business with you. I give my five star rating, satified!

Niagara Falls, Canada,
Aug 13, 2019,

I am a full time forex trader and have doing business with this company for years. They've been in business since 2004, great service, great rep, swap free, offer wide range of products. Excepts Canadians. Highly recomend