TradeviewForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 20, 2019

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. TradeviewForex.com offers over 25 forex pairs, gold, silver, stocks, option, indices, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeviewForex.com

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

FastScalper,
Germany, Germany,
Mar 18, 2019,

Tradeview did get better the last months, but the swaps are too high for me and i will quit my accounts soon. I did enjoy trading there, but too high is too high

Dec 14, 2017 - 1 Star I am trading with some others PrimeXM Brokers, but TradeView has the highest StopHunting spikes mostly every day!
You can check it with our own eyes. Darwinex, Varianse and many others are PrimeXM Brokers and haven't this huge spikes!
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Mar 20, 2019:
Hello FastScalper,

Thank you for your post! You claim that our SWAPS are too high but can you please specify which currency pairs you are referring too?

Also, what do you mean by "stop hunting spikes"? Please explain how this works and if you can provide us with an example because I believe there is some confusion here so I would like to maybe explain this situation to all FPA viewers, including yourself!

Thanks,

Michael Turck
Head of Liquidity and Sales
mturck@tvmarkets.com
MMYYWW,
Japan, Japan,
Jan 14, 2019,

About impressions and withdrawal that I actually used(It will be the second post.)

It will be the second post.
About impressions and withdrawal that I actually used

I thought the trade environment is the best. I do not do EA or scalping. ILC account.
The spread is also the world's highest level, and the trade currency number is 6 lots to 10 lots (600 thousand currency number to 1 million number of currency number)MT4
There is nothing to slip and make a promise to say at all. I thought it was the best trade environment.
I think that it is the best environment for those who do scalping.
Regarding withdrawal, I used bit wallet.
Today I withdrew within 10 hours.
Last time I withdrew money soon.
As for withdrawal, I think that it is considerably earlier. I have not used bank remittance yet.
However, until the arrival of money it may take time due to the circumstances of the bank and the circumstances of the bit wallet, but the processing up to that point is done quickly. In other words, I think the withdrawal process itself is done quickly.
I thought it was really the best dealer.
These are my subjectivity. Please make your final judgment on your own.
Also, if there is any change in the trading environment, if there is a problem, I will list it.
However, I believe this broker is all right. It is the best broker.

Dec 29, 2018 - 5 Stars I had to suspend my account for a while, but I restarted the trade again.
Chat support was the best response, all handled quickly. We also immediately responded to anxiety about deposits and withdrawals.
I think that it is a wonderful Excellent vendor.
Actually use it, I will make a contract with almost no slip. It is the best trade environment for day traders like me.
I will not use EA. I do not know because I do not play ping, so I do not know Ping is a sophisticated technique, it does not suit me.
However, I think that the person who scalping is also the best environment.
The dealer is friendly and really gentle correspondence.
I pray for prosperity of this supplier.
Please judge all things by yourself at the end.
This is my subjectivity.
Felix,
Dec 18, 2018,

I have been trading with TradeView for a few months now. I am very happy with them as they offer tight spreads and also the option of using the best platform to me which is CTrader. But their biggest asset is their customer service. If you have the chance to work and get your account managed by Michael Turk, you guys are going to be lucky. I have seen a lot of great reviews at first and few scam alert that put a doubt in my mind. Now that I am with them, let me tell you that all scam reviews are huge BS. This broker is everything but a scam. I would strongly recommend this broker to any trader at any level.
yogayenga,
Zimbabwe,
Dec 3, 2018,

TVmarkets manipulate the spread to whatever they want...in this case 20 pips !

I am a three year experienced trader with 1000s of live trades behind me...technical, pattern PA trader GU EU oil ...TVmarkets modis operandum is to manipulate their Mt4 spreads against the trade to whatever they want it to be....on Thursady 22nd Nov i was trading GBPUSD, i was on a roll growing my account by 50% in a day. WHam GU started dropping 8pm....so i hedged...the fee jumped from a 0,5 pip spread to a 20 pip spread!!!!! i have screenshots showing that even in the money, the loss on trade is 24 GBP on 0.2 LOT ! So i asked support on chat NOT to close my trades but to cancel my three trades AS IF THEY HAD NEVER EXISITED....i specifically said : Do NOT close my trades, as i can merely do that myself:....well they immediately closed my three trades, two buys with a TP...which three hours later it reached and a sell trade which a day later went into 140 pip profit...all three closed me out losing half my profit for the day !
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 14, 2018:
Hello ,

This is Michael Turck, the Head of Sales here at Tradeview. I am really confused by your post. I would like to go on the record to say that your post and review is completely false and inaccurate by all accounts. We offer some of the tightest spreads in the market place and only charge a commission of $5 round turn per lot, for our iLC style trading accounts. We certainly DO NOT manipulate the spreads at all and we do not even add a markup to our spreads, as some other brokers do. You are claiming that the spread jumped 20 pips on November 22nd. You claim you have screen shots but I have yet to see them sir! We DO NOT close trades for clients. You might have been liquidated, but you have not provided me with specific ticket numbers for our team to properly review your trades. We cannot CANCEL trades as if they never existed, it is simply against regulations . So, in order for us to properly investigate your issues, be much more specific. Provide me with trading ticket numbers, the date and time of the trades, which pairs, and the exact issue that you think occurred. If you provide me with this information , I will conduct a thorough investigation into this matter and provide you with a detailed report for you to review.

Please feel free to send directly to me and I will have an answer for you within 24 hours: mturck@tvmarkets.com

I apologize that you are not having a great experience with Tradeview ; as thousands upon thousands of other clients are enjoying their trading experience with us but I can assure you that if we are at fault, you will be fully compensated for any losses that you incurred!

Sincerely,

Spain,
Oct 19, 2018,

SCAM!!!!

Hello:
I sent my documents to www.tradeviewforex.com the day 12/10/2018 to open a real account and then I received an automatic email saying that they had received my documents and that they were going to answer me, but I still have not received any answer (today is 19/10/2018).

I sent several emails to tradeview@tradeviewforex.com and they did not answer me.

I wrote too in the web chat of www.tradeviewforex.com and they told me by chat that they were going to answer to me the same day, that was 17/19/2018 and I still do not receive any email answer.

Now I am wondering who has received my documents in www.tradeviewforex.com and if this broker is legal or is a SCAM.

I have not paid money yet and I do not know why they want received personal documents if any person can not open a real account.

I thought that the web www.tradingview.com was directly related to this www.tradeviewforex.com, but I do not know for sure, I hope someone can clarify it to me.

Also, if you translate the web www.tradeviewforex.com into the Spanish language, it changes its name and it is called https://www.tradeviewespanol.com

Other thing, I write to Mona Gad mgad@tvmarkets.com, who works in www.tradeviewforex.com and I see that she wrote in this foro, you can see her review of 14/12/2017 with 5 fake stars!!! (is like an add). She tells me by email to open the account of tradeviewforex and send the documents to another website called https://www.tradeviewlatam.com/ in Peru; not on the Cayman Islands as it says on the web www.tradeviewforex.com (you can see here more information:

In this forum I see many positive stars but it may be a FAKE, because I am not received any answered by customer service of tradeviewforex.

My experience with this broker is bad and I hope, please, that any person can clarify me if this broker is a SCAM and if these WEBSITES are ALL from the same broker or not.

Thank you.
faHDf,
Toronto, Canada,
Sep 25, 2018,

I have been trading with TradeView for a few months now and after my old broker stopped accepting Canadian clients. I am very happy with them as they offer stable trading environment, tight spreads and great customer service. Michael Turk has been fantastic to deal with.
I would recommend this broker to any trader.
yinchong,
Sep 21, 2018,

I have been very happy with the customer service from Michael Turck and execution of trades. Spread is really tight; especially useful for scalpers. Withdrawals requests are done online without hassle and promptly received with no issues.
John,
Sep 19, 2018,

I've been very happy with my move to Tradeview, tight spreads, great execution, 1:400 leverage and many options to fund. I havent withdrawn yet but customer service is fantastic, their COO Mr Sadgrove even helped me with a question I had. That tells me a lot.
Francesco,
Rome, Italy,
Jun 14, 2018,

Very fast withdrawal requests and prime liquidity providers

Best execution rate, no slippage and/or manipulation. I am an old trader and I used their CT platform since 2016.
Withdrawal requests fast and simple (through their website form).
peacebrazil,
Brazil,
Jun 13, 2018,

**I switched to Tradeview when US brookers became so highly regulated with deminished customer service to client..so glad i did!..

Tradeview is my preferred broker for multiple reasons:
1)..tight spreads!
2)..hardly any slippage!
3)..compatible with my preferred platform/matrix(FxST-FxPM)!
4)..easy and fast access to broker \MICHAEL TURCK\via phone, email,whatsapp!
5)..customer service oriented brooker-problems addressed in timely manner!
forexengines,
Vitebsk, Belarus,
Jun 13, 2018,

Recent two serious losses (dated 23rd May 2018 and 28th May 2018, respectively) in two US$10k clients' accounts under questionable circumstances whereby TradeviewForex.com stopped out trades at above 200% margin level (in Case #1) and approximately 800% margin level (in Case #2) have raised serious concerns. Attempts to have TradeviewForex.com acknowledge their faults in Case #1 are fruitless, and only filing both Cases here is the only way out. Cases' Link:http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/tradeviewforex-com-cheated-two-us-10k-accounts-under-fraudulent-circumstances-seeking-compensation.55884/

The FPA is please to see that this issue was reported as resolved in the linked forums discussion thread.
Kamaja Fx,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Apr 17, 2018,

Good broker to trade

Good broker, i´m learning to trade with them. No slipagge, no requotes, tight spreads. I recomend them. I always chat with José Pino in spanish language, excellent service. With a regulation like FCA or ASIC i´d give them five stars. My real account: ...536.
Takaho,
Japan, Singapore,
Mar 22, 2018,

Because Japanese customer correspondence was bad, I withdrew funds and canceled my account.
Porphyromona,
Mexico,
Dec 27, 2017,

Excelent

Very good broker, excemexiclent spreads and executions .
Personal attention in Mexico.
One of the best brokers

Dec 12, 2017 - No Rating We are good now no more problems new beginning ..................................................good now

Dec 7, 2017 - 1 Star I'm an IB in tradeviewforex, I made comissions day by day and they didnt pay me "because i use hedging in my trading system"
I cant make withdrawals because they told me that im using hedge, Jesus Gomez who works in tradeview as a sales in latinamerica with Salvador Palma "chava" they told me before i bacame an IB that i CAN use hedging in my trading system. and now when i make good comisions they dont want to pay me. i have audios, phone calls, mesages and a lot of proves of that.
i choose this broker because they accept hedging and now when i want to make a withdrawal they dont want to pay me bacause "i use hedging"

Another thing... they took me 13,000 usd of my comisions {disapear from my account} they told me they quite that money from my account because was a mistake in the conditions (i have the pictures too, and the convesation with Jesus Gomez)..

Soy IB de Trade viewforex dia a dia hago comisiones con mis operaciones y ellos no me las quieren pagar por que me comentan que hago hedge en mi manera de operar la cual ellos mismos ofrecer eso a sus clientes.

ahora que ya tengo comisiones de niegan a pagarmelas, otra cosa tambien fue que retiraron 13 mil dolares de mi cuenta por que ellos se equivocaron en las condiciones, a todo esto tengo audios imagenes y conversaciones de todo. Jesus Gomez y Salvador Palma {chava} son los representantes en latinoamerica con ellos hable directamente sobre esta situacion. fuera de eso aparte se escusan diciendo que mi manera de trading no esta permitida y que por eso no me van a pagar las comisiones.
Mona Gad,
Spain, Spain,
Dec 14, 2017,

Trade Forex and stocks with the best prices

Best broker with the best software (6 differents platforms ) to trade Forex and stocks with the Lowes spreads
protrender,
Dec 14, 2017,

Tradeview provides a high level and speed of service to its IBs and clients

I am very pleased with Tradeview because their account managers work very quickly to solve my problems and to answer to client queries. This is very important to an IB like myself who is also a trader. I fully appreciate that everyone at Tradeview is working hard to support us IBs.
kerkacem,
Algeria,
Dec 7, 2017,

my deposit is fixed fter the compane send me need IDs to process deposits
deposit was processed after received IDs.

Nov 21, 2017 - 1 Star i make deposit i my accont use neteller but not receve my deposit i speak with suport and send email no thing is very very bad compane not receve my deposit if i requst wathdraw i dont now what will happen my be take my poket mony
Yoko,
Osaka, Japan,
Jun 20, 2017,

I highly recommend Tradeview to all!

I highly recommend Tradeview to all!
I used to use Japanese Forex broker because of tight spreads, but Tradeview's spreads are almost the same as Japanese broker's one. Also, my trades have been instantly executed without significant slip.
They don't do any campaign, but I think this is the proof that they do a solid business. Great thing is they have native Japanese staff, so when you have any difficulty expressing something in English, you can use Japanese. I always send emails in Japanese. So our Japanese can also use Tradeview without any stress and concern.(^^)/
Terry,
Australia,
Jun 1, 2017,

Since moving my fund over to Tradeview I've been very impressed by the level of professionalism and speed in which they have responded to my inquires and in setting up my clients accounts. Their spreads are constantly tight and their MAM software is good. Very impressed!
omega-ko,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
May 9, 2017,

Good

Good day to all!
As promised, I would like to supplement my review of TradeView, written here in several posts lower in March.
At the moment I have been trading in TradeView for more than a month now.
The account for me was eventually opened at the end of March after another chat and sending documents again.
Impressions from the trade: fast, accurate execution, virtually no slippage, and this despite the fact that I mostly use the Internet through a 4G modem, and out of town. Narrow very competitive spreads, even in gold I observed in the terminal at some moments spread 0! A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that the spreads suddenly became worse, but after a while they were again sufficiently narrowed to remain very attractive, practically best known to me. Commission 5 $ per lot, without taking account the possible rebate through IB.
About the support: I haven't achieved any Russian-languige support. My letter in Russian with questions on terms of trade, which were sent to some(?) Russian-speaking manager of TradeView, remained unanswered. But with me came out on the connection Diego, communication with which is on WhatsApp and who to the best of the ability quickly answers my questions... but there are no problems with trading in TradeView by now:). Also on WhatsApp I was offered to connect to a free service of trading signals that come out about 3 times per week. How good it is, I'm not sure so far.
With this choice of broker, I was going to immediately find out all the hidden problems and pitfalls. I'm afraid that this is an impossible task, and it's possible to learn the broker only from the inside, when working with it:)

Mar 22, 2017 - 2 Stars Good day. My impressions of TradeviewForex.
This month I decided to find a new broker, since the broker whom I worked with has greatly expanded spreads on the instruments I use.
In search of a new broker with narrow spreads and acceptable commissions, my opinion was focused on TradeviewForex.
My first acquaintance on the site was positive: the information is good, many platforms, there are pleasant bonuses, etc.
Then the dialogue on chat originated doubts: it was said that Russian-language support exist (I prefer to discuss important issues in my native language in order to avoid misunderstanding, then I can communicate in detail in English), but they could not switch to it. I was told to wait for contacts by mail, Phone or viber, whatsapp. But it did not happen for a whole week (!) now. At this time I managed several times to order a callback with the Russian code +7 (unrequited), 3 or more times to chat with various questions (on commissions, withdrawal of funds, etc.), find out that I have a personal manager (who for some reason hiding (?) even after my letter to him).
I still could not open the account (but this, of course, takes time), having sent all the completed application forms (on some questions I needed help).
As a result, I do not quite understand the "unobtrusive service" advertised by TradeviewForex.
"Personal manager" - which in fact does not exist, and as a result there is no one to really address with questions.
Declared support in the native language, which in fact there isn't.
If so everything is in the rest, that is, I can not get quick and qualitative answers to working situations in the process of real trading, and chat will kick me off to a "personal manager", then I hope every experienced trader understands what this means .. .
Perhaps, thisis a private attitude of TradeviewForex towards Russians.
I promise to write for all here about development of my attempt to open the account at this broker.
laureano,
Argentina, Argentina,
May 5, 2017,

Good and decent broker. (8/10)

Everything good with this broker. Almost excellent. Good spreads, good execution, (some slippage), quick deposit and withdrawal. Only thing I didn't like was the poor customer care trough live chat. Like nobody is willing to give u real help. But then (I want to give special thanks to this person) Andrés (my account manager) appeared and helped me in EVERYTHING. made me feel safe despite the problems I had with deposits initially. Thanks to Mike too. Always there if any trouble.
Redbaron,
Toronto, Canada,
May 5, 2017,

Nothing special here, just another joke broker.

Deposited 5000 CAN, had a scalper bot. They raised their spreads this month and made my bot unprofitable. Which is fine...whatever I would not leave a negative even though its a textbook scam move. Oh and don't fall for their special 25k Liquidity connector account, that's available for only one month!!! they seam to extend that month after month lol...joke. Worst thing is when I tried to take my money out, I took it out in two chunks they charged me $100 for each wire transfer!!! wtf...i pay $30 at my bank. $200 in the garbage. I would recommend may other brokers which have better liquidity and spreads as well as no insane fees. good luck to all.
BSYadav,
New delhi, India,
Apr 28, 2017,

I have received the withdrawal and the issue has been resolved completely. My overall experience with them was fine but in the last there was some issue which has been resolved now.
Finally I want to say Tradeview is a good broker with better spreads and lower commissions.

Apr 21, 2017 - 1 Star SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
Beware of Tradeview forex broker (https://www.tradeviewforex.com) (https://www.tvmarkets.com). They are totally scam broker. I had an Omnibus partnership with them account number 316617. But after some time they stopped giving the withdrawals of clients. One more strange thing about them is they can take the withdrawals back even after sending the payment to your skrill account in my case the amount is 5800 USD via Skrill and since last 10 days we have a pending withdrawal of amount 4379.47 USD (In total 5800+4379.47=10179.47 USD)
They says they are pure STP/ECN broker. But they do B book of all the clients and transfer the account to another group (with huge slippage and widen spreads) if client is making any profit.
PavloYanyshevskyy,
Savona, Italy,
Mar 8, 2017,

The issue was resolved on the same day
It was my fault.... The withdrawal was processed via Neteller on the same day -February 22nd.
I apologize to all employees of Tradeview.
The company is very professional....
I'm sorry again because I'm very ashamed.

Feb 22, 2017 - 1 Star They cheated me.
I made a deposit 500€ with them in data 2/16/2017
A week later, I lost a part of my deposit and decided to withdraw the remainder of the funds 368.23€ in data 2/21/2017.
Today 2/22/2017 they do not respond to my emails....and they banned me on their site so i can't access.
Total scam.
Trader,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 3, 2016,

6 years of trading experience

I have been using ctrader id with them.the execution level is extremely good.however they dont have any client cainet or web portal login feature for ctrader id.the withdrawal and deposit is also very old technolgy.requested an withdrawal with them and 4 days passed its not yet completed.withdrawal done by neteller.lets see how it works.lots imporovement need to done by them.