TradeviewForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 24, 2020

Other websites of this company include https://www.tvmarkets.com/

Note that this brokerage is no longer accepting US clients. Also visitors with US IP addresses may be redirected to the educational non-broker portal.

About TradeviewForex.com

TradeviewForex is a forex broker. Tradeview Forex offers the M4, MT5 and cTrader forex online trading top platforms.,TradeviewForex.com offers over 25 forex pairs, gold, silver, stocks, option, indices, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:400:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2004
Address:4th floor, Harbour Place; 103 South Church Street; Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands
Contact:tradeview@tradeviewforex.com, +1 345 945 6271
Regulators: CIMA #585163
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, cTrader, Currenex
Currencies:(65+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, BitPay, bitwallet, ecoPayz, ePayments, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Neteller, Payfinder, Skrill, SticPay, TransfterMate, TroniPay, UnionPay, Uphold

Join live discussion of TradeviewForex.com on our forum

TradeviewForex.com profile provided by Tradeview Support, Aug 22, 2013

About Tradeview

Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.

• Over 20,000 Trading Accounts

• Over 1,500 IB's Worldwide

• Over 100 White Labels

• 3 Trading Platforms

• 4 Offices Worldwide

Tradeview is a fully registered Broker/Dealer under the regulations of the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.

Quebec, Canada,
Feb 17, 2020,

Did not receive my withdraw.

Good evening. This is the second withdraw that i haven placed with this company.
I made the request to withdraw $521.36 on 2020.02.02. we are now 20.02.17 and i still have nothing returned to my CC and the amount was taken from my balance on 2020.02.02.

I have written 2 emails and have spoken with their online chat support on 2020.02.12 and their agent told me that the payment was processed on that same very day and the balance should show either that Wednesday or Thursday max.
As i said we are now 20.02.17 (the monday after) and i tried getting help again from their online chat. I was made to wait 25 mins and was told the payment was processed today.

I explained that i was told that very same thing 4 days ago and was made to wait an additional 30 minutes.
after becoming annoyed and asking what the heck was going on The support agent quickly closed the chat and now i can no longer get a hold of anyone.

They are ignoring my chat query's and emails.

I have screenshots to prove my claims. anything anyone can do to help out would great.

MMYYWW,
Japan, Japan,
Feb 5, 2020,

The best trade environment and service provider.

The best trade environment and service provider.

I have been using this vendor for nearly two years.
First of all, there is no stop hunting in the ILC account for the trading environment.
I think it is the best trading environment.
Also, the fees in this environment are really cheap and really great.
And with regard to deposits and withdrawals, there is no trouble at all.
I think it's really the best company in the world.
I use other companies, but they are the best in the world,
And tradeview is more of a trading environment and commission.
The support staff is really the best.
However, there is a capacity of the contractor, so it may take a little time when you are busy, but it will provide the best support and service than a different contractor.
I highly recommend this trader.

Oct 17, 2019 - 5 Stars Best trading environment and support
This is the third post.
It has been three months since I used it in earnest. I used it for about a year.
I use an ILC account.
Meanwhile, the spread is narrow and there is no stop hunting.
Also, yesterday, a short circuit occurred when the pound fell sharply.
My account deposit was limited. I traded pound yen. Soon it fell and it was amazing, but the spread did not widen and I was able to make a profit at a stretch of 1,200,000 yen.
The trading environment is a very slippery broker.
As for withdrawals, they were processed the same day if they were not large.
Cayman also requires notarization and translation to open a corporate account, and I think that compliance is also a great company.
I recommend this supplier.

Jan 14, 2019 - 5 Stars It will be the second post.
About impressions and withdrawal that I actually used

I thought the trade environment is the best. I do not do EA or scalping. ILC account.
The spread is also the world's highest level, and the trade currency number is 6 lots to 10 lots (600 thousand currency number to 1 million number of currency number)MT4
There is nothing to slip and make a promise to say at all. I thought it was the best trade environment.
I think that it is the best environment for those who do scalping.
Regarding withdrawal, I used bit wallet.
Today I withdrew within 10 hours.
Last time I withdrew money soon.
As for withdrawal, I think that it is considerably earlier. I have not used bank remittance yet.
However, until the arrival of money it may take time due to the circumstances of the bank and the circumstances of the bit wallet, but the processing up to that point is done quickly. In other words, I think the withdrawal process itself is done quickly.
I thought it was really the best dealer.
These are my subjectivity. Please make your final judgment on your own.
Also, if there is any change in the trading environment, if there is a problem, I will list it.
However, I believe this broker is all right. It is the best broker.

Dec 29, 2018 - 5 Stars I had to suspend my account for a while, but I restarted the trade again.
Chat support was the best response, all handled quickly. We also immediately responded to anxiety about deposits and withdrawals.
I think that it is a wonderful Excellent vendor.
Actually use it, I will make a contract with almost no slip. It is the best trade environment for day traders like me.
I will not use EA. I do not know because I do not play ping, so I do not know Ping is a sophisticated technique, it does not suit me.
However, I think that the person who scalping is also the best environment.
The dealer is friendly and really gentle correspondence.
I pray for prosperity of this supplier.
Please judge all things by yourself at the end.
This is my subjectivity.

Toronto, Canada,
Dec 16, 2019,

Looks like a "one person" company

Weeks to get an email answered.
10+ days and counting to register an account.
Can't even imagine what will happened when the issue arises,,,

Kt. Solothurn, Switzerland,
Nov 13, 2019,

Best Broker in Forex Worldwide!

Support, flexibility, speed, transparency, simply uncomplicated and very customer friendly! I am very satisfied with this broker! Keep it up guys, you are the best!!!
Will recommend a lot of customers for this broker!
From me the top grade 5 stars!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 11, 2019:
Thank you very much for your review of Tradeview! We highly appreciate it and it helps us become and even better broker!

Head of Liquidity and Sales
José,
Trujillo, Peru,
Oct 29, 2019,

Improved spreads

Lately with their improved spreads (0-0.1 for EURUSD), they added to their top service, diversity of platforms to trade Forex and stocks, and 24 hour service

jhb, South Africa,
Oct 8, 2019,

The worst backoffice experience i have had in 10 years

Nevermind the actual trading environment tv is slowest backoffice I have seen and always saying "we will look into you request" but seems nothing ever happens.
I am still waiting for my withdrawal of 1k many days later and still in the trade account. I am sure I get it but it has been a disaster every step of the way. Even inter account transfers takes a stupid long time. I just say stay away from poor backoffice service.

Montreal, Canada,
Sep 30, 2019,

Amazing Broker with the best platform! always available if needed

I ve been trading for 1 year using cTrader/TradeviewForex and I am very happy with this broker. The cTrader platform is really amazing, I ve been able to customize it and add some plugin I wanted such as HeikenAshi candles. Michael is always available to assist when needed. I really feel I made a good choice with this broker. Highly recommended!

Aug 23, 2019,

EXCELLENT BROKER, ONE YOU ALWAYS TRUST

I have been with Tradeview forex since March 2019, I have used several other brokers, none can match tradeviewforex, I carefully watch the price I get filled, hardly do i get slippage, I have recommended several of my colleagues and they all share similar experience, I am so confident doing business with them, withdrawals have always timely come through, I was assigned a dedicated account officer by name Micheal Turck, he is a wonderful guy, he has speedily help my colleagues with all their request, I am so happy doing business with you. I give my five star rating, satified!

Niagara Falls, Canada,
Aug 13, 2019,

I am a full time forex trader and have doing business with this company for years. They've been in business since 2004, great service, great rep, swap free, offer wide range of products. Excepts Canadians. Highly recomend

May 9, 2019,

Best Fx Broker

I have never seen such a good Forex Broker!
They have very good spreads and they have an amazing support team!

Germany, Germany,
Mar 18, 2019,

Tradeview did get better the last months, but the swaps are too high for me and i will quit my accounts soon. I did enjoy trading there, but too high is too high

Dec 14, 2017 - 1 Star I am trading with some others PrimeXM Brokers, but TradeView has the highest StopHunting spikes mostly every day!
You can check it with our own eyes. Darwinex, Varianse and many others are PrimeXM Brokers and haven't this huge spikes!

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Mar 20, 2019:
Hello FastScalper,

Thank you for your post! You claim that our SWAPS are too high but can you please specify which currency pairs you are referring too?

Also, what do you mean by "stop hunting spikes"? Please explain how this works and if you can provide us with an example because I believe there is some confusion here so I would like to maybe explain this situation to all FPA viewers, including yourself!

Thanks,

Head of Liquidity and Sales
mturck@tvmarkets.com
Felix,
Dec 18, 2018,

I have been trading with TradeView for a few months now. I am very happy with them as they offer tight spreads and also the option of using the best platform to me which is CTrader. But their biggest asset is their customer service. If you have the chance to work and get your account managed by Michael Turk, you guys are going to be lucky. I have seen a lot of great reviews at first and few scam alert that put a doubt in my mind. Now that I am with them, let me tell you that all scam reviews are huge BS. This broker is everything but a scam. I would strongly recommend this broker to any trader at any level.

Zimbabwe,
Dec 3, 2018,

TVmarkets manipulate the spread to whatever they want...in this case 20 pips !

I am a three year experienced trader with 1000s of live trades behind me...technical, pattern PA trader GU EU oil ...TVmarkets modis operandum is to manipulate their Mt4 spreads against the trade to whatever they want it to be....on Thursady 22nd Nov i was trading GBPUSD, i was on a roll growing my account by 50% in a day. WHam GU started dropping 8pm....so i hedged...the fee jumped from a 0,5 pip spread to a 20 pip spread!!!!! i have screenshots showing that even in the money, the loss on trade is 24 GBP on 0.2 LOT ! So i asked support on chat NOT to close my trades but to cancel my three trades AS IF THEY HAD NEVER EXISITED....i specifically said : Do NOT close my trades, as i can merely do that myself:....well they immediately closed my three trades, two buys with a TP...which three hours later it reached and a sell trade which a day later went into 140 pip profit...all three closed me out losing half my profit for the day !

Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Dec 14, 2018:
Hello ,

This is Michael Turck, the Head of Sales here at Tradeview. I am really confused by your post. I would like to go on the record to say that your post and review is completely false and inaccurate by all accounts. We offer some of the tightest spreads in the market place and only charge a commission of $5 round turn per lot, for our iLC style trading accounts. We certainly DO NOT manipulate the spreads at all and we do not even add a markup to our spreads, as some other brokers do. You are claiming that the spread jumped 20 pips on November 22nd. You claim you have screen shots but I have yet to see them sir! We DO NOT close trades for clients. You might have been liquidated, but you have not provided me with specific ticket numbers for our team to properly review your trades. We cannot CANCEL trades as if they never existed, it is simply against regulations . So, in order for us to properly investigate your issues, be much more specific. Provide me with trading ticket numbers, the date and time of the trades, which pairs, and the exact issue that you think occurred. If you provide me with this information , I will conduct a thorough investigation into this matter and provide you with a detailed report for you to review.

Please feel free to send directly to me and I will have an answer for you within 24 hours: mturck@tvmarkets.com

I apologize that you are not having a great experience with Tradeview ; as thousands upon thousands of other clients are enjoying their trading experience with us but I can assure you that if we are at fault, you will be fully compensated for any losses that you incurred!

Sincerely,

mturck@tvmarkets.com
Skype: mturck.tvmarkets
Spain,
Oct 19, 2018,

SCAM!!!!

Hello:
I sent my documents to www.tradeviewforex.com the day 12/10/2018 to open a real account and then I received an automatic email saying that they had received my documents and that they were going to answer me, but I still have not received any answer (today is 19/10/2018).

I sent several emails to tradeview@tradeviewforex.com and they did not answer me.

I wrote too in the web chat of www.tradeviewforex.com and they told me by chat that they were going to answer to me the same day, that was 17/19/2018 and I still do not receive any email answer.

Now I am wondering who has received my documents in www.tradeviewforex.com and if this broker is legal or is a SCAM.

I have not paid money yet and I do not know why they want received personal documents if any person can not open a real account.

I thought that the web www.tradingview.com was directly related to this www.tradeviewforex.com, but I do not know for sure, I hope someone can clarify it to me.

Also, if you translate the web www.tradeviewforex.com into the Spanish language, it changes its name and it is called https://www.tradeviewespanol.com

Other thing, I write to Mona Gad mgad@tvmarkets.com, who works in www.tradeviewforex.com and I see that she wrote in this foro, you can see her review of 14/12/2017 with 5 fake stars!!! (is like an add). She tells me by email to open the account of tradeviewforex and send the documents to another website called https://www.tradeviewlatam.com/ in Peru; not on the Cayman Islands as it says on the web www.tradeviewforex.com (you can see here more information:

In this forum I see many positive stars but it may be a FAKE, because I am not received any answered by customer service of tradeviewforex.

My experience with this broker is bad and I hope, please, that any person can clarify me if this broker is a SCAM and if these WEBSITES are ALL from the same broker or not.

Thank you.

Toronto, Canada,
Sep 25, 2018,

I have been trading with TradeView for a few months now and after my old broker stopped accepting Canadian clients. I am very happy with them as they offer stable trading environment, tight spreads and great customer service. Michael Turk has been fantastic to deal with.
I would recommend this broker to any trader.

Sep 21, 2018,

I have been very happy with the customer service from Michael Turck and execution of trades. Spread is really tight; especially useful for scalpers. Withdrawals requests are done online without hassle and promptly received with no issues.

John,
Sep 19, 2018,

I've been very happy with my move to Tradeview, tight spreads, great execution, 1:400 leverage and many options to fund. I havent withdrawn yet but customer service is fantastic, their COO Mr Sadgrove even helped me with a question I had. That tells me a lot.

Francesco,
Rome, Italy,
Jun 14, 2018,

Very fast withdrawal requests and prime liquidity providers

Best execution rate, no slippage and/or manipulation. I am an old trader and I used their CT platform since 2016.
Withdrawal requests fast and simple (through their website form).

Brazil,
Jun 13, 2018,

**I switched to Tradeview when US brookers became so highly regulated with deminished customer service to client..so glad i did!..

Tradeview is my preferred broker for multiple reasons:
1)..tight spreads!
2)..hardly any slippage!
3)..compatible with my preferred platform/matrix(FxST-FxPM)!
4)..easy and fast access to broker \MICHAEL TURCK\via phone, email,whatsapp!
5)..customer service oriented brooker-problems addressed in timely manner!

Vitebsk, Belarus,
Jun 13, 2018,

Recent two serious losses (dated 23rd May 2018 and 28th May 2018, respectively) in two US$10k clients' accounts under questionable circumstances whereby TradeviewForex.com stopped out trades at above 200% margin level (in Case #1) and approximately 800% margin level (in Case #2) have raised serious concerns. Attempts to have TradeviewForex.com acknowledge their faults in Case #1 are fruitless, and only filing both Cases here is the only way out. Cases' Link:http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/tradeviewforex-com-cheated-two-us-10k-accounts-under-fraudulent-circumstances-seeking-compensation.55884/

The FPA is please to see that this issue was reported as resolved in the linked forums discussion thread.
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Apr 17, 2018,

Good broker to trade

Good broker, i´m learning to trade with them. No slipagge, no requotes, tight spreads. I recomend them. I always chat with José Pino in spanish language, excellent service. With a regulation like FCA or ASIC i´d give them five stars. My real account: ...536.

Japan, Singapore,
Mar 22, 2018,

Because Japanese customer correspondence was bad, I withdrew funds and canceled my account.

Mexico,
Dec 27, 2017,

Excelent

Very good broker, excemexiclent spreads and executions .
Personal attention in Mexico.
One of the best brokers

Dec 12, 2017 - No Rating We are good now no more problems new beginning ..................................................good now

Dec 7, 2017 - 1 Star I'm an IB in tradeviewforex, I made comissions day by day and they didnt pay me "because i use hedging in my trading system"
I cant make withdrawals because they told me that im using hedge, Jesus Gomez who works in tradeview as a sales in latinamerica with Salvador Palma "chava" they told me before i bacame an IB that i CAN use hedging in my trading system. and now when i make good comisions they dont want to pay me. i have audios, phone calls, mesages and a lot of proves of that.
i choose this broker because they accept hedging and now when i want to make a withdrawal they dont want to pay me bacause "i use hedging"

Another thing... they took me 13,000 usd of my comisions {disapear from my account} they told me they quite that money from my account because was a mistake in the conditions (i have the pictures too, and the convesation with Jesus Gomez)..

Soy IB de Trade viewforex dia a dia hago comisiones con mis operaciones y ellos no me las quieren pagar por que me comentan que hago hedge en mi manera de operar la cual ellos mismos ofrecer eso a sus clientes.

ahora que ya tengo comisiones de niegan a pagarmelas, otra cosa tambien fue que retiraron 13 mil dolares de mi cuenta por que ellos se equivocaron en las condiciones, a todo esto tengo audios imagenes y conversaciones de todo. Jesus Gomez y Salvador Palma {chava} son los representantes en latinoamerica con ellos hable directamente sobre esta situacion. fuera de eso aparte se escusan diciendo que mi manera de trading no esta permitida y que por eso no me van a pagar las comisiones.

Spain, Spain,
Dec 14, 2017,

Trade Forex and stocks with the best prices

Best broker with the best software (6 differents platforms ) to trade Forex and stocks with the Lowes spreads

Dec 14, 2017,

Tradeview provides a high level and speed of service to its IBs and clients

I am very pleased with Tradeview because their account managers work very quickly to solve my problems and to answer to client queries. This is very important to an IB like myself who is also a trader. I fully appreciate that everyone at Tradeview is working hard to support us IBs.