FXPro Review

Updated: Apr 11, 2021 · FxPro.com  · Is this your company?

FxPro is a forex broker. FxPro offers the MT4 and MT5, cTrader forex trading top platforms. FxPro.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, cfds, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXPro

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com.

Established: 2006
Address: 13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@fxpro.com, +44 (0) 203 151 5550
Regulators: SCB #SIA-F184, CySEC #078/07, FSCA #45052, FCA #509956
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (195+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

Quek Kai,
Johor Bahru, Malaysia,
Apr 6, 2021,

I’m satisfied with it

I find a lot of good things in this broker. For example, it offers a very rich choice of trading accounts with different execution. I mean market and instant execution, of course.
I opened a cTrader account and an MT4 account with fixed spreads and instant execution. The trading process on both accounts is very good. I didn’t see anything irritating such as frequent requotes.

Amitabha Narayan,
Bengaluru, India,
Apr 2, 2021,

You never know

Everybody kept saying fixed spreads are unfavorable. I enter the market at non-liquid hours - that's a part of my trading system. So the Instant account type at FxPro was a real lifesaver for me. Funds-saver, to be scrupulous about the terms.
No requotes, excellent executions on limit brackets as well. Excellent deal, speaking of me personally!
Well done, guys, I bet your other account types are no worse, simply suit some other needs :-)

Widjaja Zhong,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Mar 25, 2021,

I recently registered here. So far, everything suits me, but I don't see much difference with other brokers. Of course, there are many trading platforms, but I only use one - Metatrader 4. I think it is the most popular platform.
Also, there is regulation. This is undoubtedly the most important thing when choosing a broker. It doesn't matter how much you earn if you cannot withdraw funds.
So, I think this broker can be trusted and traded without too much worry. By the way, if you are a beginner, then perhaps this broker is perfect for you.

Vi Sinh,
Dong Nai, Viet Nam,
Mar 15, 2021,

I opened three accounts here

I stumbled on this broker on one of the trading forums I’m used to visiting. What drew my interest from the very beginning were their trading conditions. The broker offers 6 trading accounts and 4 trading platforms. So, I opened an MT4 account with fixed spreads and two accounts with floating spreads on Metatrader 5 and cTrader. The execution is fast and trouble-free here.

Gavin Letsoalo,
Mar 11, 2021,

I was attracted by their unique trading conditions

Here I found the most favorable trading conditions. The broker offers to choose from six trading accounts with different spreads, execution, not to mention the trading platform. It gives great freedom to trade. You can allocate some accounts to trade certain assets or practice different approaches to trading.
Besides this, I appreciate their Trading Central. It gives me valuable information to facilitate my decision making and make my trading more productive.

Ayanda Mamabolo,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Mar 9, 2021,

I like many things here

The best thing I like in this broker is a very good choice of trading accounts. This company offers up to six trading accounts. Some people don’t realize the whole importance of such a rich choice. It gives a possibility to try various approaches to trading or allocated some accounts to certain assets. For example, you can pick up accounts with very tight spreads for scalping. From my point of view, it’s a rational thing to use different accounts for certain classes of assets. For example, it’s very convenient for me to trade currencies and metals on different accounts. When you try trading different assets on one account, you may get lost in your trades, so it’s getting harder to control them.

Sim Chit Show,
Mar 8, 2021,

I took advantage of their account diversity

I like that they offer a lot of trading accounts. So, I can choose between market and instant execution, fixed and floating spreads. I personally chose an MT4 account with fixed spreads, an MT5 with floating spreads, and a cTrader account.
I use cTrader for scalping because this account offers very low spreads. Other two accounts I use for long-term trading. In particular, I hold a long-term on Bitcoin on Metatrader 5.

Kiley Hahn,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Feb 28, 2021,

Unlimited possibilities

Recently, I switched to the FxPro platform. It seems to me that this is one of the best platforms for both a beginner and a professional.I tried various trading functions and tools. The main ones are cTrader, MT4, MT5, and EDGE.Also, I have connected myself to a VPS hosting, and now I set up automatic trading 24/7. So, I advise you not to waste your time and register an account with FxPro!

Rehman Magar,
Calcutta, India,
Feb 27, 2021,

I trade USD/JPY and EUR/USD with this broker

I trade with many brokers but there’s one special thing here. I trade only two financial instruments with all brokers. These are USD/JPY and EUR/USD. These currency pairs are very volatile and liquid. What’s more, for three years of trading I have learned their nature and know how they behave on the market. I tried to trade other assets but failed. Perhaps, I can only trade this stuff and I took it for granted.So, I chose one more broker to trade those pairs. FxPro intrigued me with quite flexible trading conditions. I chose cTrader because I liked tight spreads here. This platform is either good for scalping and long-term trading. The platform and the broker didn’t disappoint me. Everything is all right. So, I continue trading those pairs with the new broker.

Rosef Trantow,
Ban Ao Makham, Thailand,
Feb 22, 2021,

I trade with instant executions here

I opened an Mt4 account with instant execution with this broker. I should say that I always stick with instant execution. It’s because I’m a scalper and it’s crucial for me to quickly enter the market. I don’t want to be kept waiting in this case. I should also add that I chose Mt4 account with fixed spreads because they also offer an Mt4 account with instant execution but with floating spreads. I consider fixed spreads a big advantage because they don’t tend to unexpectedly increase and this gives me peace of mind when scalping.