FXPro Review

Updated: Oct 23, 2020 · FxPro.com  · Is this your company?

FxPro is a forex broker. FxPro offers the MT4 and MT5, cTrader forex trading top platforms. FxPro.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, cfds, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXPro

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com.

Established: 2006
Address: 13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@fxpro.com, +44 (0) 203 151 5550
Regulators: SCB #SIA-F184, CySEC #078/07, FSCA #45052, FCA #509956
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (195+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

Soleh,
Sleman, Indonesia,
Oct 20, 2020,

It is fine to work with it

It is fine to work with a brokerage. At first, it was a bit difficult for me to get used to the new broker, but it was quite easy to work with it. So now I've been trading with it for half a year, and I'm totally fine, no problems were encountered.
I like that I can just trade with it and not worry about slippages and other stuff, because the broker has very good statistics on requotes and slippages. They write about it on many forex forums, and indeed my orders are processed without any delays.

Figantoro,
Chennai, India,
Oct 19, 2020,

I'm not going to stop

I have opened an account with fixed spreads with a brokerage. And it turned out to be quite profitable to trade on it. Before that I read on some forex forum that this brokerage has almost no slippages, but I didn't really believe in it.

But now that I have tried to trade with it, I realized that it is possible. And that it is very cool when you get the same price you expected when you open a deal. That makes trading very accurate, and you start to try harder to work for results.

So far I haven't had any problems with this broker, it's an adequate broker that is easy to work with. So far I have been working with it for 8 months and I am not going to stop :)

Narayan Agarwal,
Nugegoda, Sri Lanka,
Oct 14, 2020,

Many opportunities, but I would like to trade more assets

The company is especially good for traders who have already tried their hand at Forex, because there are really many opportunities to trade here. A beginner won't always be able to appreciate them, but a more experienced trader will understand how lucky he is.
I joined this broker not so long ago, primarly because here I liked the variety of platforms. You can choose the one that suits you best. Usually brokerage companies have only one platform, two platforms at most. And there are 4 or 5 of them here, I don't remember exactly. I know that there is a cTrader, MT4, and MT5. Everlasting rivals in the software industry. With this broker, you can use each of these programs and also its own development. The platforms can be compared with each other, that's can be useful for beginners that are wondering which one to choose.
But the number of assets for trading in the company isn't as large as I expected. About 250 or a little more. It's not always enough, because sometimes you read in a trader's chat about some stock and there is no such asset in the platform. I faced this situation only once, but it upset me. That's not so crucial but a little disadvantage.

Cambizet,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Oct 11, 2020,

Multi-platform brokerage

In general, it is quite comfortable to work with a brokerage. It knows a lot about quality trading conditions, and it is very noticeable.
I like very much that the broker is multi-platform and there is an opportunity to trade on three trading platforms - MT4, MT5, cTrader. This is very cool, because you don't limit yourself to getting experience on just one platform, and you have a choice. I work on a fixed spread account, it totally suits me. So far I have had no problems trading with my brokerage, everything is as simple and available as possible. So, I will continue working with it)

Itewy,
Chimoio, Mozambique,
Sep 26, 2020,

Pleasant experience

Trading here I don't have to worry about technical issues with my trades. Technical analysis only, LOL. IMHO this is the best thing a trader can tell about a broker :)
They've got reliable data feed, stable connection (I use MT4) and nice people in support. All the trading terms and conditions are explained in detail on the website so I won't list any of those here. Just wanted to drop a few words of gratitude here as the broker really deserves it as I just realized.
Crypto is not available and that is basically the only thing that troubles me here.

Paul Morikh,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Sep 22, 2020,

mobile trading

FxPro for mobile was recommended by one the traders I know and so far I don't have any regrets about following the advise. The other apps I've tried before were very unstable even in demo-mode. Here both demo and live work perfectly well, which I'm quite happy about.

Achyut Neupane,
Bengaluru, India,
Sep 20, 2020,

Years spent together

I began as a total nube with FxPro several years ago. If you asked me back then which account type I’d recommend, I’d have asked you back “Is there a difference?” LOL
Over these years I’ve covered a long path to success and I guess it would be fair to say that about 95% of this success belongs to me personally.
I currently make my living with trading and it took A LOT of efforts to reach this goal. Nevertheless, I understand that at least 5% of my success belongs to FxPro. They offered tight spreads, ensured reliable executions, lead me through all the difficulties and misunderstandings that newbies often face with all the patience and understanding. Thank you, you guys do a great job here!

Hendrik Enslin,
Hoedspruit, South Africa,
Sep 18, 2020,

Supports cTrader

I used to trade with one of FxPro rivals that actually stands above it in most of the broker’s rankings. What made me switch to this brokerage is the support of a cTrader platform. They’ve got excellent trading conditions for cTraders and IMHO the platform itself is definitely beating Metatrader by all the key features.
One of the definite pros of the broker is the spped and reliability of executions. They do a great job in this area of their responsibilities. I'm really pleased with the fills I get here.

Lue Tang,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Sep 11, 2020,

Transparent trading conditions

I don’t think that the broker needs an introduction. It appears at the top of all brokers’ rankings and there is a reason for that.
What persuaded me personally to open an account here is the full transparency of orders executions. That was pleasant to get explanations on internal order flow in the company and most importantly the explanations were written in a normal language so that even my grandma could possibly understand what’s going on there.
I can’t claim the promises on ultrafast executions are 100% true, as I simply don’t understand how I can measure this parameter. It’s good enough that the market orders don’t slip much if you ask my opinion.

Biplav Ligal,
Howrah, India,
Sep 10, 2020,

Pros and cons of trading with FxPro

It’s been about three months since I’ve funded a live account here. I have FXPro MT4 floating spreads account now but I've started with fixed spreads. and had to switch later. Fixed spreads and 0 commissions were a good deal, but I found out I needed to ensure 100% reliable market fills, so I had to switch to floating spreads account with market executions. To be fair, requotes didn't really bother me with fixed account. It's just a matter of my requirements to the fills. I can't efford missing any single trade that I have a signal to enter, that's why I needed to switch. If I had a system with a flwxible execution requirements, I'd have probably sticked to fixed spreads.
Overall the experience with the broker is nice and I don’t see much of a reason to complain. They support various trading platforms, tons of assets, have got a reliable regulation, which is very important imo.