FXPro Review

Updated: Jan 19, 2021 · FxPro.com  · Is this your company?

FxPro is a forex broker. FxPro offers the MT4 and MT5, cTrader forex trading top platforms. FxPro.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, cfds, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXPro

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com.

Established: 2006
Address: 13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@fxpro.com, +44 (0) 203 151 5550
Regulators: SCB #SIA-F184, CySEC #078/07, FSCA #45052, FCA #509956
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (195+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

Taufik Kuswandari,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jan 17, 2021,

I opened four trading accounts here

I should say that I rarely open just one trading account with any broker. As a rule, I open several ones. That’s a part of my individual trading approach. I use trading accounts with fixed spreads for long-term trading, and I practice scalping on ECN ones. I adhere to this rule for a long time. However, I opened several trading accounts with FxPro not only because I’m used to following that rule. Another reason was to test its trading platforms because I was curious about them.
Of course, it doesn’t apply to all trading platforms because by the time I joined FxPro I knew a lot about Metatraders, but the remaining ones, namely FxPro Edge and cTrader intrigued me. So, I opened four trading accounts and now I actively use them.
Well, I don’t expect anything special from MTs, but FxPro Edge impressed me as a light alternative to Metatraders. cTrader is no less functional as MTs but I’m got used to the Metatrader layout.
As for the trading process, it flows without any hitches and bugs as it should be.

Robb Tendo,
Cotonou, Benin,
Jan 17, 2021,

perfect experience

As I know it is one of the most worldwide famous brokers. At least, I know about it a long time before I came interested in trading at all. Of course, there are some problems when we speak about the trading in general, you don't need to take it as a free way to make mony, it isn't so, that's quite risky activity.
But the chances of success are significantly increasing if we speak about trading with reliable brokerage, at least it's regulated, so you won't be scammed + it offers some education to help you understand the trading basics.

Lilian Nowicki,
Rzeszow, Poland,
Dec 29, 2020,

I chose their MT5 NDD execution account

Two years ago, I shifted from Metarader 4 to its newer version, Metatrader 5. I find this trading platform ideal and don’t need anything else. Respectively, when choosing new brokers, I stick with those who support this terminal.
At first sight, it’s similar to its predecessor, but the greater number of timeframes gives a more detailed picture of the market.
This broker also supports Mt5, so I opened a corresponding account. For three months of trading with this company, I can’t say anything bad about it. I don’t see slippage and my market orders are placed instantly. What’s more, the broker allows EAs, which are a crucial part of my strategy.

Glossyn,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Dec 26, 2020,

solution proven by a lot of traders

I prefer mass-market products, they're proven by a lot of people, so they're almost always good. The same thing is with the brokerage. Of course, you can find brokerage that would provide you the same trading conditions as FxPro, but what's the reason to buy a pig in a poke if you just can choose the time-proven solution.
1. FxPro has a lot of traders, some of them I know personally and their feedback is positive.
2. Brokerage is regulated and you shouldn't underestimated regulations. It's your protection and protection of your funds as well, so you should DEMAND your brokerage to be regulated. If it isn't, then that's not your brokerage. FxPro has CySEC regulation, imo, the best one in terms of allowed trading conditions/control equity.
3. Unlike a lot of reputable brokers, FxPro accepts traders with low deposits, I think that's important for beginner-traders.
4. Company provides total execution transparency, including reports about slippages/requotes, as the numbers correspond with my observations - I'm trusting it.
So what's the point to look for another brokerage and take additional risks, if this brokerage satisfies me at all? Right, I see no reason.

Sharuh Jairman,
Tel Aviv, Israel,
Dec 24, 2020,

A hassle-free broker

This broker is often praised for its advanced platform cTrader. However, I value this company for reliability. I tested their cTrader on a demo account and it didn’t seem to be better than Metatrader 5. I’m used to working with MTs and it’s the best working tool for me. What’s more, I would have to pay commission if you chose a cTrader account. So, I opened an Mt5 account and enjoy commission-free trading with relatively low spreads.
I also tested withdrawals. The broker processed them instantly and I received the requested amounts to my e-wallet.

Manar al Huzag,
Amman, Jordan,
Dec 19, 2020,

Great conditions and regulation

The favorable trading conditions with good legal regulation were attracted to FxPro. It is rare nowadays when a broker can offer both to clients. Usually, there is no normal regulation, but the deposits are very high, excessive for an ordinary trader.
There is no such thing in this company. A minimal deposit is quite acceptable. The company has a choice of platforms to trade on. And it's not just MT4, MT5, and some web version. The list also includes cTrader and FxPro's own platform.
And what makes me especially happy is the fact that you can create multiple accounts at once. It's not forbidden. Moreover, the company provides such traders with convenient conditions for account management. For example, there is the FxPro Wallet. This is a wallet where it is convenient to keep funds, redistributing them over trading accounts at a necessary moment. In this way, money is protected from price fluctuations or some of my mistakes. For example, it can be a trade I forgot about.
The second point, which makes it easier to manage multiple accounts, is the mobile app. It's quite handy and simple. I like the broker, thanks to these things.

Tinswer,
Birkirkara, Malta,
Dec 19, 2020,

Trading success

I have been trading at FxPro for over a year now. So far I can point out and say only good things about this broker. The trading environment is good in general, spreads and all other stuff I mean. It's really not a bad choice for people who have an understanding of trading. The broker company is already quite old, which means that they have a strong traders' base.
I'll try to highlight the main advantages. So, these are: a large number of ways to deposit and withdraw funds, a wide functionality of the platform, user-friendly platform with a pretty nice interface. Also, it deserves to note wide variety of trading and analytical tools, as well as the overall reliability of the company (I have read a lot of positive reviews about it). After all, FxPro has a quite strong verification method. I find very important that this company doesn't prohibit the use of any expert advisors or strategies.
Recently, I had one problem. But the support service immediately reacted to my request. In general, they work at a really good level. They do appreciate their clients, for me that's of first importance.
I can advise beginners to trade and at the same time to learn on their demo account.
To conclude, I think FxPro can definitely be considered as one of the top forex brokers. And I definitely advise you to trade with it.

Rafail Stain,
Tel Aviv, Israel,
Dec 13, 2020,

Good conditions

I can't really say that this is the perfect company, because I had already tried many others with good reputations, but I didn't stay there because I lacked some things.
And here I found first of all a great set of assets that helped me form the business plan I wanted, which I've been using for a long time.
And secondly, they offer up-to-date analytical reviews here that you can use every day, because fundamental analysis is something that really matters.
And you should understand that from day one.

Vernon Reichert,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Nov 16, 2020,

Many platforms for trading with different conditions

When Bitcoin started to overgrow a couple of years ago, I first became interested in crypto trading. I began to study financial markets and eventually switched to stock trading. I tried many crypto exchanges and traded with two brokers. But I didn't like the terms and conditions there. For example, exchanges have taken large fees. And brokers have had wide spreads or a few assets.
Now I trade with this broker. I chose the cTrader platform because it has many built-in tools. There is the same Economic Calendar right inside the terminal. Plus, an analytic summary of the assets is there.
Basically, I like everything about this broker. And the range of assets is awe-inspiring.
The only thing I'm not very happy about is the low leverage. It's difficult to earn with it if you have a small deposit. I had to add money, for example, to trade comfortably. But not everyone has such an opportunity. And then a minimum deposit of 100 dollars becomes meaningless.
That's the opinion I have about this broker. I will be glad if you add something else.

Krang1122,
Male, Maldives,
Nov 12, 2020,

The best choice of trading terminals

Some folks tell that there’s no difference between currently existing trading terminals and they don’t care what to use. To my mind, their point of view is absolutely erroneous. Previously, Metatraders were the only trading platforms in my arsenal. However, once I saw cTrader, I changed my mind. I tried this terminal with FxPro. By the way, the broker offers very tight spreads for those choosing this platform. It absolutely suits me as a scalper.
cTrader comes with a greater number of timeframes, which makes technical analysis more accurate. What’s more, it’s very intuitive, much more than Metatraders.