FXPro Review

Updated: Sep 20, 2021 · FxPro.com  · Is this your company?

FxPro is a regulated by FCA (UK), CySEC, FSCA, and  SCB cfd broker founded in 2006 . FxPro offers over 70 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, stocks, indexes, gold, silver and other commodities.

FxPro Trading platforms include Metatrader 4 and 5, cTrader. This broker supports all trading styles including EAs, scalping, and spike trading.  FxPro offers its traders access to Trading Central technical analysis, VPS service, Economic and Earnings Calendar, Daily Market review by in-house team.

Please read FxPro Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

FXPro

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com, fxpro.es.

Established: 2006
Address: 13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@fxpro.com, +44 (0) 203 151 5550
Regulators: SCB #SIA-F184, CySEC #078/07, FSCA #45052, FCA #509956
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (195+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

David Butvinov,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Sep 12, 2021,

I've been working with them since 2013

I've been working with them since 2013. I wouldn't say that everything is 100% perfect, but they work out fine. I don't think you can find a much better broker nowadays with similar conditions. All the same, the platforms are up-to-date, they work stably without surprises, and they always give a profit. I should also note that FxPro has a lot of useful additional software for trading. Each client of the company can receive trading signals from Trading Central. Also in the special News & Analysis section there is a large amount of analytical material, I constantly use it in trading.

Reb Howell,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong,
Sep 11, 2021,

I recently moved to this broker

I recently moved to this proker because it is an old and well-known broker. The company seems to have started in 2006. And since then, as far as I know, they hold a leading position in this market. And they get all sorts of awards every year. I figured all out pretty quickly, if anything was unclear, contacted their support, it works pretty fast. I have been testing my demo for not more than a month and now I have started to trade small volumes on real account. Execution is quite satisfactory, trades are closed and opened on time. Slippage and requotes are almost nonexistent here. Good analytical software. I can't say anything about the withdrawal yet, but it's convenient to replenish. I have never met slippage and requotes.

Bagy Levente,
Szigethalom, Hungary,
Sep 8, 2021,

Good trading conditions

Good trading conditions, tight spreads, fast execution without slippage, nice website design, good analytics, easy-to-use personal account. No promotions, no bonuses, no contests. I have my main accounts there for 12 years already. I periodically visit other accounts as well, but I don't see any reason to change.

Khuu Manh,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Sep 7, 2021,

I have had no problems

I work with them and I can say that I have had no problems. There were no questions either about trading or withdrawal. I almost never talked to the support. Except when registering. This, by the way, is the only annoying thing. I have not managed to open my account as quickly as I would have liked. I had to provide a number of documents. I had to present some documents, but on the other hand this proves that they are careful about security. The only drawback in my opinion is the limited training for clients.

Tradegarden,
Targovishte, Bulgaria,
Aug 14, 2021,

Regulation matters.

The brokers which are regulated by third-party organisations are much more trust-worthy than the brokers which don't have any regulation. This brokerage is regulated by four organisations which obliges the broker to do everything right.
The trading conditions are fine and the spreads are good. The traders also can choose which trading platform is more suitable for them: mt4 or Ctrader.

Aug 6, 2021,

The cTrader platform from FxPro is quite simple

I have been working with FxPro for a little over a year. It's an ambitious platform that is constantly improving their trading conditions to keep up with their competitors.
I withdraw money with a Visa bank card, no problems at all, sometimes there are delays if I apply before the weekend, otherwise everything is fine.
The cTrader platform from FxPro is quite simple. I like it because I don't like all these difficulties in trading. And here you can execute a trade in a couple of clicks and not make a mistake, as it often happens with me. I'm glad they took care of new traders who are just entering the market. The company has made it easy for them to trade. I think that's great.
What I like about this site is that there are a lot of tutorials for beginners such as webinars, video tutorials and articles. Thank you for the great learning opportunity.

Karif Butrus,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 30, 2021,

Stable payments

In my opinion, one of the best brokers. Legal activity all over the world, multiple platforms, normal spreads, no commissions. And there are a lot of additional things that make trading convenient. There are economic calendars, calculators, and dividend payment schedules on stocks. Moreover, I have withdrawn money many times - everything turns out without hassle. A trader is better than many, thanks to him for his work.

Václav Janda,
Lomnice nad Popelkou, Czech Republic,
Jul 28, 2021,

Lots of cryptocurrencies

Lots of cryptocurrencies
I was looking for a broker with a large selection of traded cryptocurrency pairs. Came out on FXPro.
It turned out that the company is working under the supervision of FCA, CySeC and other licensors. This is good because the markets have been hectic lately. Several major bankruptcies, including Credit Suisse, of a very large bank, will put everyone on their guard.
Despite this, now is a strong bullish sentiment and time to make money. So I switched to FXPro, and almost immediately made good money on cryptocurrencies.
They pay very quickly with a card or e-wallet. You will have to wait a couple of days for a bank account, but this is almost the only broker that pays normally,no whimsicalities.
They support the work of several platforms, including cTrader, which many of my familiar traders liked for its functionality and speed.
Recommend for everybody.

Seress Marcell,
Siklos, Hungary,
Jul 26, 2021,

This broker approached me. I already trade CFDs on stocks enough to understand that not only spreads are important here. Maybe because I’ve worked with company reports before, it’s easier for me to work with stocks. You need to know this market. Then you can make good money. The broker must be fast and reliable so this and then get your profit in peace. My broker is one of those. It’s the most important.

Priyamkara Dass,
Phillaur, India,
Jul 21, 2021,

Trading becomes simple with the FxPro broker as I can apply many trading methods and take advantage of different trading conditions of multiple accounts and platforms. Executions are ultra-fast in any platform as the broker has its own servers, powerful collocation resources and No-Dealing-Desk mode with direct access to first-tier liquidity providers. Thus ultra-high-frequency trading including algorithmic scalping is welcome here. I would also underscore the professional approach of the FxPro client support team. I can get answers for any questions or resolve any issue quickly.