FXPro Review

Updated: Sep 20, 2021 · FxPro.com  · Is this your company?

FxPro is a regulated by FCA (UK), CySEC, FSCA, and  SCB cfd broker founded in 2006 . FxPro offers over 70 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, stocks, indexes, gold, silver and other commodities.

FxPro Trading platforms include Metatrader 4 and 5, cTrader. This broker supports all trading styles including EAs, scalping, and spike trading.  FxPro offers its traders access to Trading Central technical analysis, VPS service, Economic and Earnings Calendar, Daily Market review by in-house team.

Please read FxPro Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

FXPro

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com, fxpro.es.

Established: 2006
Address: 13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@fxpro.com, +44 (0) 203 151 5550
Regulators: SCB #SIA-F184, CySEC #078/07, FSCA #45052, FCA #509956
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (195+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

Michael Rosenbaum,
Kafr Kannā, Israel,
Jul 20, 2021,

Selected FXPRO

Selected FXPRO, because they have documents, they have registration, licenses and all that.
There are fixed spreads, a bunch of cryptocurrency pairs, and many trading platforms - trade until you get bore.
In addition, it is important for me that you can pay through webmoney. Not all brokers work with this electronic system.
I withdraw money without problems, usually in a couple of hours. Sometimes a little more, but this, most likely, not only depends on the broker.
And their system does not slow down (I work on MT4). Satisfied, yeah!

Damilare Tella,
Jul 20, 2021,

A lot of cryptocurrencies

I was glad that the broker recently added a lot of cryptocurrencies. I managed to make good money on them in March and April. Now bitcoin and other coins are no longer growing so confidently. In general, I am very pleased with my broker, and I am not going to move anywhere.

Harvey D'Am,
Gniezno, Poland,
Jul 13, 2021,

Quite realistic spreads

I didn't start trading forex yesterday. I chose this company because I knew the pitfals and I didn't find much of those with this broker. In general, they have fast entry, fast order execution, not the narrowest, but quite realistic spreads.

Phung Manh,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jul 9, 2021,

The opinion about the FxPro company

I have been working at Forex for a year and a half. At first I didn't know which broker was better, so I invested in several companies. Many disappointed me, some left neutral impression. Only the opinion about the FxPro company remained positive. I have been cooperating with the company since the beginning of my work (one and a half years). Immediately attracted by the fact that the minimum deposit was $ 100 (from which to begin). I could withdraw the profit that these referrals brought in minutes (which was a pleasant surprise). There were no problems in the work, the terms of trade are good. The site from FxPro is simple and straightforward. Promotions are constantly held.

Karlo Neretljak,
Buzin, Croatia,
Jul 8, 2021,

Don’t see the possibility of passive investment

I started trading with a broker for the sake of the cTrade terminal, I wanted to try something new. Before that, I worked through MT4. In the work of the company itself, everything was fine, except for the lengthy processing of paperwork upon registration.
I also don’t see the possibility of passive investment here and commissions for certain exotic instruments are higher than those of competitors. I also wonder why the minimum deposit is $ 100, because for some people this is quite a significant amount. Some brokers have long been offering a minimum deposit of $ 1-10 and even lower. Cent accounts wouldn't hurt.

Yang Geming,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Jul 7, 2021,

Another good brokerage company in my collection

I’m used to trading with several brokers. It gives me a feeling of security. I really don’t want to entrust all of my money to one broker because I realize that if someday this broker goes broke, I can lose my depo. Of course, you may tell that a regulated broker decreases the probability of the worst scenario. Yeah, a regulator can help, but I’m a kind of person who relies on himself first. I think that taking all the necessary precaution measures in advance. So, I needed one more broker to invest a part of my funds. I found this broker cycling through brokerage reviews. It attracted me with flexible trading conditions. At first I was even puzzled, but then I took some time to view the table of their trading accounts and decided on a cTrader account. I wanted to try this platform long ago. I read that its protection any quote manipulation on the part of the broker. Secondly, the trading account with this platform offers very good spreads, so I opened it. My impression of trading here is fairly positive.

Yavor Mladenov,
Plovdiv, Bulgaria,
Jul 5, 2021,

I opened a real FxPro account.

I first saw the FxPro banner on an investment website. It seemed to me that it was a serious broker who could be trusted. After my trading demo account I opened a real FxPro account. I like MT5 trading and will be withdrawing my first money soon. I hope there will be no problems.

Akeem Zemlak,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Jun 18, 2021,

More than 280 instruments

I started trading with a broker four months ago through MT5 - and still I feel no disappointed. Sufficiently sensible training on the site, and not only for beginners. There is something to read and learn new. I didn’t notice any additional details on the chart, and it’s unlikely that large brokers are doing this now. The withdrawal is not delayed, I also replenished it without problems. Technical support goes to contact, although not always immediately. For now, I plan to trade further.
More than 280 instruments are available to clients of the broker. FxPro allows you to trade Forex and also offers CFDs on futures, indices, stocks, metals and energy.

Zygmunt Symanski,
Lodz, Poland,
Jun 16, 2021,

I don’t always want to trade manually, and it doesn’t always bring a positive result. I use advisors. In this regard, FoxPro is the most suitable broker. Automatic trading is allowed here, and it has been verified not in words, but in deeds. At least Expert Advisors do not crash like other brokers. And there are no problems with the withdrawal. There are some nuances, but they are everywhere, but still I will write about them. Firstly, it is slippage (I work on MT). They are not frequent, but they are. Secondly, spreads sometimes widen more than they should be in my opinion. I have never hit the minimum spread, as indicated in the conditions, does it happen like that?

Bongani Mnisi,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jun 12, 2021,

I understood that I was on the right way!)

Forex trading has always been something of a fairy tale for me .. I thought it was all fake. I thought so until a friend of mine started working as a trader .. I saw the money that he earned. Then I decided to give it a try. It was a quarantine, so there was no choice ... I had to make money !!
I registered here .. with FxPro. It seemed like the most worthy company. I liked what they offer. I realized that this is a good broker, although I did not understand anything at all. But .. intuition .. something like this works .. It works. Just like me now.)) At first I studied MT5 on a demo account .. I liked everything and understood that I was on the right way))