FXPro Review

Updated: Dec 2, 2021 · FxPro.com  · Is this your company?

FxPro is a regulated by FCA (UK), CySEC, FSCA, and  SCB cfd broker founded in 2006 . FxPro offers over 70 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, stocks, indexes, gold, silver and other commodities.

FxPro Trading platforms include Metatrader 4 and 5, cTrader. This broker supports all trading styles including EAs, scalping, and spike trading.  FxPro offers its traders access to Trading Central technical analysis, VPS service, Economic and Earnings Calendar, Daily Market review by in-house team.

Please read FxPro Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

FXPro

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com, fxpro.es.

Established: 2006
Address: 13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@fxpro.com, +44 (0) 203 151 5550
Regulators: SCB #SIA-F184, CySEC #078/07, FSCA #45052, FCA #509956
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (195+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

horea,
romania,
Feb 17, 2009,

After opening an account last year I reviewed the company giving them 4 stars! I apreciated the efforts they made,in helping customers.
They are still very polite when you contact them,but things around there seem to be very massy.Several coppies of my credit card and even papers I send for opening the account where not to be found!More than that I was informed by a lady called Sarah that direct withrows made by credit card,can be done just for the amount of monney you deposit.For withdrows of profits you have to make a special request!!!!Conclusion:a very massy broker who does not seem to know what their left hand and their right hand is dooing!!!!! I have to downgrade them therefore to 1 star,urging you in the mean time to look for other alternatives!!!!!!!!

2008-06-13 4 Stars An ok broker!They are not perfect but they listen!Their S/L amezed me and after contact they changed it to 10 pips.100 pips they ment was becouse of 5 decimals which would actualy mean 10.It did not work before I contacted them again.An other bad thing I complained imidiatly about was that they did not sell at given prise.You had a worning "order in process" for some seconds and you lost 4-5 pips, with prise moving under this period.After complains they came back with solved problem.I like them becouse they have ears to listen and their are very polite when contacted.I never waited more than 24 hours for reply,which ever the problem.
Money deposit went smooth and fast with visa I did not withdrow yet.I recomend to get in touch with them after deposit if you want to trade imidiatly!

David,
UK,
Feb 23, 2009,

I don't know if this is common knowledge, but according to my records, this company is most definitely closely related to North Finance by the looks of it. The reason this is stated is that North Finance staff are now advertising FXPro as their company in my online contacts database. They could have switched companies, but I suggest a relationship exists at the least.

ANTOINE,
LEBANON,
Feb 26, 2009,

I have made many withdrawals by debit card and still am.
The following info on the site might clear any misunderstanding about
problems facing some members when trying to withdraw:

"CFT is an information network setup between banks as the latest measure to combat Anti-Money-Laundering worldwide by searching transactions looking for patterns that would indicate any suspicion. Depending on whether your bank supports CFT technology will depend on whether you are able to withdraw back on to your card more than your initial deposits. For general guidance, all Maestro cards are CFT compatible along with some Visa cards. You should note that MasterCard does not support CFT at this stage, however, CFT is not supported in the following countries: United States, Turkey, Israel and Malaysia. Please seek verification from your bank before attempting to make any transactions to avoid possible delays.

When selecting withdrawal we may ask for all card copies previously used for deposit for verification, if this is the case, please black out all numbers on the front of the card apart from the very first digit, and the last 4 digits. For the back side copy, please cover the 3 digit CVV2 number (security code) scan a clear colour copy and send to Accounting@FxPro.com

If you are unable to provide a card copy, (lost/stolen/expired card) please provide either the credit card statement clearly showing the card number and your name or a letter from your local branch confirming prior ownership of card."

Mr. Krebs,
Switzerland,
Feb 27, 2009,

By now I've been trading with FXPro for several weeks. At the beginning they had a really fast execution, which now is just the opposite. It has nothing to do with market conditions; I believe they have more customers (they made big TV commercials) but do not extend their technical platform. Lazy execution means requoting on every trade unless you allow a deviation of more than 2 pips, which than makes no sense.

Since some days this things is getting even worse; the trading platform (MT4) is freezing.

One more thing they can improve is informing their clients BEFORE they do maintain their severs, if if the qeustions remains WHY maintaining so much?

At last, one very good thing they have is their customer support. At the account opening we had some problems which they solved very gently and called back every time. That was nice.

Best,
Mr. Krebs

Tom,
Mar 9, 2009,

FXPRO often cheat us, they are NOT an honest broker, and often trade against us. Why? because I ever found their dishonest system in an fxpro IB mtmanager software , fxpro will put a red color for the user that often earn a huge profit. So you can imagine what they would do with this...

Their IBs can see the users withdrawal password too, so FxPro also not a safe broker. Their IBs can steal your money if they want.
Some people also use fxpro to do a money laundrying through some fxpro IBs with their money exchangers. very terrible.

If you looks carefully with their price movement, their lower spread is actually a fake. Their trading server often disconnected, often requote without any reasons, stop loss hunting, and also slow execution.

I use my EA in 3 brokers to compare and to test them, and my EA in FxPro show a very bad result, in fact I use same EA and I run it in the same time too. (I run it in my Live Account)
Try it to prove what I say. You will see that my word is true or not.
(Their demo looks very good, but their live account is totally different)

Compare to the NFA/CFTC broker in my country, Fxpro is just a "bucket shop". they spent a lot of money in the TV Ads but they actually not a good place for trading. Beware !
"Don't eat their trap"

Ron,
ID,
Mar 12, 2009,

Really bad broker, bad execution, bad system.

I loss a lot of money because they trade against us. avoid this broker
and their IBs

Anma,
US,
Mar 16, 2009,

Hi, 8 month ago I invested some $500 with FxPro I was up and down and lost almost $300 profit in few weeks time and liquidated via PayPal I saw my cash much faster than I expected. Recently I invested $35k with this company I was up $17,864.25. Well, last week I came across this website and I am reading all those bad reviews about FxPro. I got cautious and closed my positions and liquidated last week, I've got the cash already sitting on my account. I just got off the phone with FxPro expressing all of my concerns their answer was simple and logical that most of the bad reviews are created by the competitors just to confuse us and you know what- I believe them and back in the game!

Review Moderation Team Note: We go to great efforts to screen out fake reviews, both good and bad. We believe a more likely explanation is that different people will sometimes have different experiences with a broker. Some people also leave a very good or very bad review based on limited experience.

We'd also like to note that FxPro has already left at least one fake good review for themselves.

VVV,
NJ,USA,
Mar 17, 2009,

I withdrawed $50K from them, so far no problem and fast by paypal.

The trading platform is the best I have even seen.I like the high leverage, and I can trade futures, forex, and stocks together in a MT4 platform.

Disvantage:
sometimes execution is slow(forex is OK, futures is rally slow) and may have requote;
from their website they say no max limit on withdrawl, actually they have limit,each time I can only withdrawl $10K.

Cash4me,
Singapore,
Mar 19, 2009,

I created my account in early Feb this year.1st impression after funding my account via wireless is they take at least 7 working days before I cud see money in my account. I use this account for EA trading and noticed that the spreads is always wider than other MT4 operators (I have live account with 5 others MT4 brokers besides Fxpro) and moreover it always widens further after entry.No wonder for the same EAs I am getting opposite results - I am losing at FXpro while making good money at other broker.
So eventually I have had enough and decided to terminate my account. It seems that their procedure for withdrawal are very deliberately delaying and exhaustive - well will make a note here to let you know exactly how long it takes .

Brian,
New York, USA,
Mar 24, 2009,

FxPro acquired North Finance. I like this broker very much. In US, you cannot find any broker who combines forex and futures trading in MT4 platform. I

jmes,
Portugal,
Mar 27, 2009,

I higly recommend this broker!
-fast execution
-fast withdrawals by paypal (less than 12 hours)
- good support.
- I don't scalp so it is perfect to me!

lIan,
Mar 29, 2009,

I used to use them for CFD's (Futures). which are not available to USA firms.

The only issue i had was withdraws. Whatever way you fund is the only way you can withdraw.

so if you find via credit card. you can only withdraw via credit card.
if you fund $1000.00 with credit card you cannot withdraw via paypal. if you then fund 1.00 with paypal you can then withdraw 1000.00 via paypal. this was ridiculous.

To me Paypal was the best option, deposits and withdraws were fastest usually within one day.

As far as normal practices with these type of firms. They are pretty much the same as the others. SL hunt, etc, Watch your money!!!

and this is FXPro NOT fx-pro

man1492,
Spain,
Mar 30, 2009,

I have been trading with this broker for six months . They have widened the spreads of all the pairs a lot , even the eur-usd , when all brokers have 2-3 pips , fxpro , sometimes , at night , even until almost 5 pips . To withdrawal , not the profit , but the deposited money , is very complex , and they allways find a reason for delay the transfer . If you have funded with credit card and paypal in differents dates , you can estimate , including delaying and emails crosses , almost one month for your own money will back to you ( your own money deposited

Mordan,
Belgium Europe,
Mar 30, 2009,

I have been using Fxpro since february. They are ok. I like the fact you can trade gold, futures and currencies. Gold spread is only 0.5!

however it is not excellent because I have the following problems
-disconnects
-the 200 SMA is NOT correct. I can't plot the 200 SMA on their Mt4 platform for EUR/USD
-the Dow Jones data feed is sometimes stopped and therefore you can't have full graph data. no way to download it again fully.
I will use the Forum here to ask that question.

I found the news releases useless

GANESH,
INDIA,
Apr 16, 2009,

I have been with fxpro for over 6 months , I really like their service , deposits and withdrawals are fast ( with paypal its almost same day for withdrawals ) . Yes they are particular about Debit Cards and Credit Card deposit , your funds will not be deposited until you have sent them the card scan less few numbers blacked and also you must withdraw to the same card you have deposited for your initial deposits only ( which I feel is fair enough given the charge backs and CC frauds ) .Execution is not super fast but acceptable . I like them and will stick with them

Yan,
France,
Apr 18, 2009,

really really best broker
withrawals - very fast
execution - great
support-really helpfull
spreads - best

excellent - far better performance that expected!!!!!

christian bokam,
silver spring, MD,
Apr 22, 2009,

Overall, i think FXpro is not as bad as people discussed in here but it may not be the best...They will certainly discourage you from "scalping" but many other brokers do the same thing as well..i

Vicky,
Indonesia,
Apr 24, 2009,

I use this broker for almost 4 months and maked profit 2335% in totally and use it wd every two weeks, more faster without any problem honest support I think nothing can be doubt with them.

Khalid,
Kuwait,
Apr 28, 2009,

FXPro.com = no money back
I was trade with this company 6 month ago, when I opened the account they requested some documents and I sent it directly, after that they opened my account, for 6 months I was refunding my account and because I do not have anything about trading I always lost the money, but then I start understand the way of trading, I got the profit, then I requested withdraw some of my profit, it that time the company informed me that my documents is not complete and they request some documents which will never found, they want my bank to sign on fxpro.com paper !!!
The bank refused and the fxpro refused to return my money, then I lost all the money.
THEY ARE SCAMMED

Dave Potterman,
London, UK,
May 1, 2009,

Greetings to all!

Have couple of things to say about FxPro. These guys are one of the best brokers i've tried/traded with. They've simply outperformed all other UK ones by miles.

With regards to all below low reviews - one thing to mention. If you are dissatisfied or have some kinda of miscommunication with them - you will go and write about it indeed. But think of lots of other clients of theirs that are satisfied and dont even bother to write reviews(unlike myself)... i guess this occurs with other companies.

In the end to conclude - simply excellent mark for FxPro

again FXPro = No Money Back,
Kuwait,
May 6, 2009,

the good company or the real company should not open real account till they have the complete documents for the clients, not let the clietns trades for more than 6 months, and fund after fund, then when i request my first withdraw they open thier mouth that the documents are not complete, and there is no withdraw till the documents complete, if they are respect company they should not open the account if the documents not complete.
but they want the client money, and nothing will return back.

I sent many email to them and when my account = zero, no one send any email from the company and inquire form me why i destroyed my account.
Now I know them and everyone should know who is FXPro.

Phil,
California,
May 12, 2009,

fxpro has good customer service but terrible to trade with; delayed executions and frequent disconnects were majority of the problems; the charting software (MT4) also kept jumping all over making it very difficult to trade with. fxpro is only good for trend trading using longer time frame in my opinion.

Farhad,
Thornhill, Canada,
May 25, 2009,

It is almost three weeks that I have open an account with them. the orders does not get filed and you can wait minutes to get filled. Trailing stop works at its own pleasure, when you asked them they say they never received the order to modify or internet connection, but I does run the same trade with others non of them happened. Called for customer support and they do call you back, but quite non of them knows anything about the platform itself and ask you to read the manual. I had an account with Fibo Group and I thought they were bad, but these are worse.

prince,
germany,
Jun 17, 2009,

Scam and no money back!
And one another thing is also a scam! The Spreads! At there website, they show 0,5 Spread! Its fake! In fact are they Spreads unbelivble! Eur/Usd spread 8 PIPS!!!
This the minimun Spread of them!
Look at the real Spreads!

eur/gbp 13 Pips!
gbp/jpy 40 pips!!!!!!!

So guys beware and dont belive this fake review! Here can everyone submit there review without registration, thats will are here so many fake review!
Safe your money and dont ever trade with FXpro!!!!

Review Moderation Team Note: All reviews are screened. It is possible that some fake ones slip through, but we believe this is rare.

We also believe that it is possible for traders to have different experiences with the same broker depending on time of day that trades take place, internet connection speeds, and other factors.

Anton,
Paris,
Jun 18, 2009,

I don't understand Mr Prince's review below, especially about spreads. I am trading real with FxPro since Dec 2008. Their spread on EURUSD is regularly 0.8 pips (as advertised) at European daytime. A night, 2 pips maximum. So, what is that fuss about 8 pips spread?
The ping to their server from Paris (19ms) is one of the best you can get.

ricky,
southland new zealand,
Jun 22, 2009,

traded with fxpro for some months.withdraw small amount 2 times;paid out ok;if your follow rules carefully and read.as for platform was good until they changed to variable spreads;straight away making my asia session scalping far less attractive.one suspect spike but apart from that little slippage .changed to another broker with fixed spreads.going variable sounds good;but usually lottery .there are true ecn brokers now and a dealing desk broker should stick with fixed spreads.

Ilia,
City of London ,
Jul 10, 2009,

One thing about FxPro: one of the BEST brokers out there. Full stop.

Regarding all people who cant withdraw, how dumb you have to be... Its as if you come to the cash machine, forgot your pin and then starting screaming that NatWest or Barklays lets say, are the biggest scam ever - "their stupid machine does not give me my money".

If they would not really make withdrawals - their regulator would have revoked their license already. As simple as that. So all the stuff that they are not giving back - simply lie by competitors, and/or brainless traders who lost their depos and now blaming the broker(which is the easiest thing of course).

RTFM !!!

From customer who is statisfied for already 8month, and who can read the manual first(unlike all the below ones).

NOTE TO ADMINS: Not sure about the credibility of the statements below, eg scam ones. I Would think that those have to be checked firs before posting them. I can be the first one to be checked on? This will secondly improve the credibility of the ForexPeaceArmy as well...

Thanks to all and good luck in trading

Review Moderation Team Note: All reviews are screened before being approved. If any reviewer wants to post evidence to back their claims, there is a forum thread linked to this review page.

We do check reviews carefully. We've caught FxPro leaving themselves a fake review.

Jeno Borsodi,
Hungary,
Jul 13, 2009,

I agree with Ilia, FxPro is one of the best brokers nowadays.

But I really have no idea how Mr Prince could get those wide spreads. Maybe he forgot to spot that FxPro usually uses 5 decimal precision in prices?!
I think that those 8 pips are more likely to be 0.8 (on EUR/USD).
And however during the Asia session it could climb up to 2.0, during the overlap of the EU and US sessions I've noticed even 0.3-0.5 spreads several times.

I'm proud to have a broker like FxPro for months AND I also successfully withdraw money several times with no delays.

PS: My ping to their server is usually <50 ms with <0.001 loss rate. Way the best a simple ADSL user could expect.

VNFX,
Vietnam,
Jul 19, 2009,

Dear All,
All my fund went away with Crown Forex SA' bankcruptcy, and I recently don't dare to trust any FX broker.
I had a try with FXpro and opened a live account of US $ 1,500 with them. After over a week, I got a US $ 500 profit. I decided to withdraw all my fund (including the profit). I deposited fund by my debit card, so I withdrawed all back to my debit card. Then, I withdrawed the profit of $ 500 by bank transfer. I did the withdrawals on Friday morning and receive all of them on the following Wednesday with nearly US $ 50 fee for the bank transfer of US $ 500.
At the moment, I appreciate FXpro because FXpro processed my withdrawals successfully.
However, as a day trader, I'll be more satisfied if I can receive my money faster and the fee for bank transfer is a little bit lower. Additionally, the spread of 5 decimal numbers and the price keeping jumping make my eyes tired and uneasy. Sometimes, the platform freezes and my orders could not get filled, or my orders got some slippages.
The customer service team is good enough and I'm happy with their support.
In conclusion, I personally give FXpro 3.5 stars and hope that they will improve their services so that they will become better and be the best broker in a recent day.
Thank you for reading my review and good trading to you all.
VNFX

MI6,
Jul 22, 2009,

Hi all, i have been with fxpro for a while now and i have had but positive and negative feed backs....but hey, the positives far out weigh the negatives.. Let me explain...Positives
Deposit and withdrawals by credit have been seamless....though there is that hassle about verifying that you actually have/own the credit card before payment...but come to think of it..didnt we all verify our brokers before giving our money to them? Deposits by credit cards takes minutes to reflect, withdrawals like 3 days.

Great customer service...they respond to you promptly and try to solve your problems as soon as possible. Oh yes, they are polite.

Negatives....
Trading on big news days are sometimes tedious...you keep getting off quotes or invalid stop loss etc and yes sometimes it freezes.

And yes...that variable spread sometimes do hurt.

However i have tried several other brokers on mt4 platform, and most of them have problems with getting your orders in/out on big news day.

So i will say, if i can deposit my money,trade with it, make some profit(or loss,nay), and withdraw it without much hassle, i guess the system must be ok. And of course,in case i run into trouble, i get helped out by an efficient customer service..whao..i guess they should be one of the reliable ones out there.

However,if anything changes,trust me,i will back here to let you know.

Laurentiu,
Romania,
Jul 30, 2009,

They are very fast at processing your deposits and withdrawals. Usually the same day if you use PayPal. Execution is good (not best). Support is great. I would like to see them over a few years one of the biggest brokers. And I assure the moderator that you won't see 8 , 13, 40 pips on EUR/USD, GBP/USD respectively GBP/JPY. Those are pipettes. That means 0.8, 1.3, 4 pips. If you want to convince yourself open a demo account and you'll see those are the average spreads on these pairs most of the time. Especially on GBP/USD and GBP/JPY. What I don't like is how the spread changes. Now is 0,8..you buy for a scalp on a quick correction, ask price increases while the bid stays the same. That drives you nuts. All in all, I like them. :)

Lee Boon Chiang,
KL Malaysia,
Aug 10, 2009,

please process to closing my account.
To: bclee@cn88.ws
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:57:38 AM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing / Hong Kong / Urumqi
Subject: RE: ticket 6520184 on EJ

Dear client,

Please note that your trade was modified to the SL level about 40 seconds prior to the closing. Please find below the log file of the modification. Please also note that the modification came from the SAME IP address that made other modification to the trade and THE SAME IP address that requested the opening of the trade.

2009.08.10 15:37:56 123.136.101.197 '129364': modified #6520184, sell 0.10 EURJPY at 137.85400, sl: 137.67300 tp: 137.35400

Dealing Fxpro.com

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: ticket 6520184 on EJ

please close my account if thing can't get right.
From: bclee@cn88.ws
To: "Dealing [FxPro]"
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:51:16 AM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing / Hong Kong / Urumqi
Subject: Re: ticket 6520184 on EJ

something very wrong here. I am very sure i put sl at 138.20 and tp at 137.354.whos change my SL then? if i put my sl at 137.673 i should be out of the markets with negative account or lose early look at the time i enter the trade.
To: bclee@cn88.ws
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:32:50 AM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing / Hong Kong / Urumqi
Subject: RE: ticket 6520184 on EJ

Dear client,

Please note that your trade was closed at your SL level at 137.673

Dealing Fxpro.com

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 6:35 PM

ticket number 6520184 on account 129364
From: bclee@cn88.ws
To: "Dealing [FxPro]"
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 11:18:18 PM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing / Hong Kong / Urumqi
Subject: Re: ticket 6521084 on EJ

sorry ticket number 6520184 and my account number 129364
To: bclee@cn88.ws
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:56:34 PM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing / Hong Kong / Urumqi
Subject: RE: ticket 6521084 on EJ

Dear Client,

May I kindly ask you to provide us with the correct order deal number in order to proceed with your request.

Dealing Desk

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: ticket 6521084 on EJ

Dear sir/mdm,

my account number 129364 order ticket 6521084
To: bclee@cn88.ws
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:14:29 PM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing / Hong Kong / Urumqi
Subject: RE: ticket 6521084 on EJ

Dear Client,

Please provide us with your account number and order deal number in order to proceed with your request.

Dealing Desk

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 3:57 PM
To: dealing@fxpro.com
Subject: ticket 6521084 on EJ

Dear sir/Mdm,

I open the short EJ at 137.854 and SL at 138.20 TP at 137.35. how come the pair stop me out of trade at around 20 pips just wondering why?

David,
US,
Sep 1, 2009,

Have been watching price feed and fill on demo acct for a few months now... often get "INVALID PRICE" message after order request, but trades that do go through seem to execute reasonably well.

You should know ahead of time: their price feed has many "data holes" which causes indicators and trendlines to display incorrectly. For example, an SMA never displays the correct value, and the error is greatly aggravated because the holes are not displayed as stretches of price continuation (I guess they think it looks better if they hide the holes!).

I reported this to them a few months ago... no change so far. I guess you can find accurate charts for technical trading elsewhere.

Otherwise, they look good.

eric,
Brunei,
Sep 28, 2009,

using Ea's on demo look very promising, but when it go real, requotes are there favorites, i guess they trying to cheats without notice by trader, try to chat with them, they never give the real answer of my problems. it show that there something not right about it. not recommend and looking for 5 star broker.

Eureka,
near Raleigh, NC, USA,
Oct 13, 2009,

As of September 26th, FxPro(.com) is not accepting new clients who reside in the US. This decision is (according to their online chat operator this morning) based on their decision to "concentrate on the EU and emerging markets where [FxPro] has a niche." US-based LIVE-account customers are "grandfathered" (allowed to keep their accounts).

I've had a demo account with FxPro for about 2 months. I was getting very close to open a live account (my first with any broker because I've been studying and demo-trading Forex for only about 6 months). All of their (24/7) online chat operators were very professional, polite, knowledgeable, and helpful. Their MT4 platform was very reliable, and I think their spreads were very reasonable. If I had had a live account with FxPro, I would award them 4 stars (or 5 if I had had a good experience withdrawing $ from my account).

10+YearTrader,
United States,
Oct 22, 2009,

I received the following information in an email this morning from FxPro. They are dumping their U.S. clients. Doesn't matter if you are or are not already a client and live in the U.S., it's time to look somewhere else. The following is a copy/paste from their email:

Dear Client

As part of our commitment at FxPro to being transparent and supportive of our clients, and making sure you are informed of any important business developments, we are now writing to all of you with an update about a strategic business decision we have made about the provision of services.

Since the launch of our business, FxPro has developed good business with clients across the globe, in over 120 countries. We are proud of this achievement, as we are in the ability to serve you in 10 languages, with platforms that operate in 17 more besides, and a Customer Support team that cares about delivering quality of service to each and every one of you.

For some time now we have recognised that the majority of you, our clients, are resident across the European Union countries and our emerging markets. Our growth in these particular markets has become one of our core strengths. We have therefore decided to focus our business solely within these geographies and clients who reside within them.

According to our records, you have been identified as being a resident of the United States of America and for all of our clients who are currently residing in the US, we recognise the importance of this decision to you and we apologise for any inconvenience this development may cause you. However, in order to make every effort to treat all clients fairly during this decision and to reduce any impact on your trading activity we wish to give you a full three-month notice period prior to implementation, therefore allowing you sufficient time to wind down your trading activity, and manage your portfolios successfully.

Procedure for managing existing Accounts:

This applies to all Trading Accounts which belong to US Resident Clients

At the closing of the day of the 25th January 2010 (00:00 Server Time) all affected Trading Accounts are expected to have NO Open Positions. At the same time ALL Pending Orders will be cancelled, and All Open Positions will be automatically closed at that time at the last available price.
After the 25th January 2010, the status of these Trading Accounts will be set to “Read Only” in the MT4 Trading Platform, meaning that NO Trading activity can be performed, but fully accessible for reference and historical analysis. On January 26th 2010, all remaining funds in the accounts will be refunded to the original source.
If you have received this communication in error and are not a U.S. resident we strongly urge you to contact our Backoffice department, Backoffice@FxPro.com who will guide and assist you accordingly.

Following this notice, we will subsequently send out reminder notices by email to US resident FxPro traders only, two months prior and one month prior to 25 January 2010.

Thank you for taking the time to read this update.

Vincent Lee

Head of Customer Support

Faisal Ahmed,
India, New Delhi,
Oct 22, 2009,

If you`ll ask me about the broker then it`s fantastic.withdrawal process and deposit is fast.Withdrawal just took 3 days to reflect on my credit card.Although they ask for too many documents but traders should understand that it`s for their own safety and protection.I`m a very satisfied customer of FxPro.There is no company in the world of forex that is perfect but FxPro is too Good.I`ll recommend this broker to everyone.

Phil,
France,
Nov 3, 2009,

I opened an account 9 months ago. Demo account was great but when I went live .. Too much requotes and server latency during market activity . I cannot prove it but I had really the impression the system was playing against me ( not the market ..the server )
Otherwise sending money is quick. Cannot comment about withdraw as I lost all my deposit :-(

George,
Brussels,
Nov 18, 2009,

Out of the 10+ MT4 brokers I have tried in my 5 year forex experience, I must admit this is the best one. Spreads are excellent! Ok I admit there is occasionally a requote or 2 in fast moving markets but most of the time fills are done in 1 sec. Withdraws and deposits take 2-3 business days - I have done both. Will keep with these guys! If there is a problem with them, will be the first to post here! Keep the good work!

Bussee,
Nov 20, 2009,

FxPro.com has not being opening online for the past 4 days or so. Myself and my colleagues are quite panicky because we trade with them and have our life investments with them.

They haven't sent any mails or communicated either.

Ryan Brown,
Utah,
Jan 8, 2010,

I love this broker! It's unfortunate that they are moving out of the united states and there for all USA clients are forced to find a new broker. I was very disappointed to here this because I've been having such a great trading experience with them! Loved the price feed, spreads and support. Everything was very fast and user friendly. I also really liked how you could manage your account online by logging onto there website. this would allow for you to change your own leverage instantly. A very nice future that came in very handy. I really like how they run things at FXPRO. Just unfortunate there leaving the USA in late January 2010. A sad time is coming where USA clients will be no more.

Doug,
Jan 16, 2010,

I have been a client for less than one week and during this time I have been unable to log onto webtrader for many hours during at least two trading days.

"No server available"

There is too much server down time during market trading hours. This has cost me money because I was unable to log onto webtrader and enter and close trades.

Bhanu,
India,
Jan 31, 2010,

The best broker i have experienced till now.super fast execution.low spreads.I love the way they are performing.I am going to request my withdrawal tomorrow.everything is so far good till now.If anything goes wrong i will update here.

CHRISTIANO,
EUROPE,
Feb 25, 2010,

SO FAR ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT ITS REALLY NOT THE BEST BROKER ::I HAD 1 SPIKE THAT APPEARED ON NOT ANY OTHER BROKER I CALLED THEM AND SOME GUY FROM DEALING DESK REAL STUTTERING JA JA I RECIEVED A REFUND :: BUT THEY ARE REALLY TRYING TO TRICK YOU : SPREADS ARE HORRIBLE AFTER 10 PM ..I WAS MONITORING THEM AND COMPARING THEM A LONG TIME ... I HAVE FRIENDS ALSO REPORTING ME BAD FILLS :: THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL WITH THIS COMPANY ..NOTHING . AND WHEN U ARE A FOREX BEGINNER U WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY WITH 1:500 LEVERAGE :: PLEASE BE CAREFUL MARKETMAKERS ARE NOT VERY FRiENDLY

grashid,
Malaysia,
Mar 21, 2010,

excellence performance especially when i trade gold with lower spread compare wih other broker.

Usually I use M1&M5 for scalping and found damm very reliable in candelistic formation & volume

I make not less than5 time withdawal sin i use from Dec 09. ery reliable in volume and small error during execution ue to maket volatility is a norm to me for other platform. Its an acceptable .

Deposit n withdrawal superb. no need to fill in any form or scan it, just fill in the electonic form that it. Just wire little bit longer if withdrawal at almost et the en week which may took 5-6 day. Maybe the need to look into this. Paypal no issue. Very fast. So up to trader with some option.

good luck

ak,
nigeria,
Mar 29, 2010,

the best broker so far,have used a few but fxpro has the best spread, execution,deposit and withgrawals are also ok. in comparison to other brokers ive been using in the past 2 years theyre a step ahead only they dont give bonus but u cant fault them for that

Pawel,
Poland,
Apr 23, 2010,

News traders, stay away from them, lots of slippages they open your order at the end of the candle ! With maximum slippage !
Even they modify your pending order in this way that it looks you have done it by yourself and they say you was modifying your pending order till the price stop moving and than it has been opened. I can't even prove that I didn't modify my pending order till price stops because it shows in log that I was doing it. Terrbile. Just stay away. Another bucketshop!

malkar,
India,
Apr 28, 2010,

Excellent broker. I have been with this broker for the past one year.The service is excellant and faith on them

Fx-Trader,
Jun 1, 2010,

In my humble opinion fxpro is the best fx platform on earth! Before you pillory me; here is why:
1. I have been trading with fxpro since 2008 without any major problems; just the usual hiccups such as server freezing for a few minutes (and that doesnt happen often) and requotes at times expecially during highly volatile news sessions
2. I have personally deposited over $200,000 at different times and I have withdrawn funds many times as well without problems. But once it took 9 days for my funds to be credited to my credit card account; I complained and they acknowledged it was their fault.
3. I have earned well over $50,000 in commission as an Introducing Broker; without fail they deposit my commission into my account latest by the 3rd day of every new month. Plus they are very transparent; I have online real-time access to monitor my commission as I earn it.
4. They have the best and tightest spread in the industry; I noticed there are so many novices on this blog who mistake the pippets as pips.
5. They have courteous and prompt customer support.
6. Account management (including funds deposit and withdrawal) is paperless; online real-time access

Rudi Botha,
South Africa,
Jun 12, 2010,

Having problems with FXPro when it comes to Newstrading. They requote you for the first 10-20 secs after a news release. I'm considering withdrawing my funds and go somewhere else.