FXPro Review

Updated: Nov 22, 2021 · FxPro.com  · Is this your company?

FxPro is a regulated by FCA (UK), CySEC, FSCA, and  SCB cfd broker founded in 2006 . FxPro offers over 70 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, stocks, indexes, gold, silver and other commodities.

FxPro Trading platforms include Metatrader 4 and 5, cTrader. This broker supports all trading styles including EAs, scalping, and spike trading.  FxPro offers its traders access to Trading Central technical analysis, VPS service, Economic and Earnings Calendar, Daily Market review by in-house team.

Please read FxPro Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

FXPro

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com, fxpro.es.

Established: 2006
Address: 13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@fxpro.com, +44 (0) 203 151 5550
Regulators: SCB #SIA-F184, CySEC #078/07, FSCA #45052, FCA #509956
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (195+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

NILESH,
INDIA,
Oct 14, 2008,

Hello ,

I like this broker , some advantages they have :

1.FAST EXECUTION
2.PHONE AND E-MAIL SUPPORT IS VERY GOOD.
3.FAST WITHDRWALS , CC WITHDRAWS SHOW UP WITH IN ONE WEEK IN MY CARD AS MENTIONED .
4.PAYPAL WITHDRAWLS GO THRU IN A FEW HRS TO WITHIN 24 HRS.
5.NO CONNECTION PROBLEMS.
6.NEVER SEEN SPREAD WIDENING

Few Drawbacks :

NEVER TRADE THE NEWS WITH THEM ( WHICH IS USELESS THESE DAY ANY WAYS)

Rama,
India,
Oct 24, 2008,

I came across FXPro while searching for MT4 brokers... I was with FXCM earlier but they were nasty and their Tradestation just su*** So during my review of other brokers, I came across FXPro and did a whole lot of study about them, they looked decent to me, I just traded with thier demo for a day to get accustomed to thier platform and put in a small capital. Overall happy with them for the below reasons:

1. Account opening happened in a couple of hours if you submit relevant documents.
2. Deposit was real quick via CC... it took just 15 minutes
3. Spreads are usually around 2 pips and they widen at times but 90% except news times they stick between 1.5 and 2 pips..which is good for me
4. Very nice leverage provided even though I dont use it too often
5. Trading the news is something that I havent tried because I dont believe in it, but I do see the MT4 platform is responsive to some extent and doesnt get completely frozen at news times.
6. I usually thought that most brokers spike you out, but I had placed a correct trade with stop loss and profit and was happy to have seen that it got executed in profit even when I had placed the trade against the trend.
7. I have had my share of profits and losses because of my own mistakes but I didnt find FXPro messing with my trades till now.
8. Been with them over a month and had two issues, one was with the opening of my account, the email sent to me landed in my spam box due to which I thought they handnt opened my account yet, but thier customer service was quick to spot it and let me know. The second instance was when my MT4 platform froze yesterday, just chatted with thier technical dept via live chat and they were kind enough to admit that there was a snag at thier end which they fixed quickly. Usually most brokers dont admit snags at thier end... they will blame the end user and not take blame on themselves... they were also kind enough to tell me to call up the dealing desk if I had open trades and wanted to close them during the snag...

So overall a very neat broker to trade with if you dont mind the minor odd things that happen here and there with the platform.

Last but not the least, the only thing that I havent tried to do with this broker is to request a withdrawal, if that works as well, then I guess should be a very decent broker...

Overall I would rate a 4 stars after being with my previous

Brandon,
Atlanta, GA USA,
Nov 17, 2008,

Honestly, this broker is pretty good when it comes to spreads and margin. Also, they allow you to fund your account quickly.

However, I am a little concerned with the way they handle access to your funds. I have been trying for 3 1/2 weeks to obatin access to my funds, but I still have yet to see them.

The accounting department is incredibly rude and non-helpful. The people who assist with the live chat say one thing and the accounting department says another. It is one big game of cat and mouse.

I truly recommend going with a different broker. I never write on reviews online, but I truly feel that everyone should know what to expect from FxPro.

Trust me... keep looking for a better broker.

CJ,
Texas,
Nov 26, 2008,

I really don't know what the fuss is about the withdrawal thing.

i did a test withdrawal on Nov.13.2008, and i had my money in my paypal account SIX HOURS after i submitted my request.

forex is a tricky business, but so far, my experience with FxPro has been nothing but GOOD, no serious issues so far.

2008-11-07 4 Stars so far, trading appears fine.
In fast markets you MUST use stop/limit orders , if you try entering at the market price, they will KILL you with their version of "slippage". Other than that : good spreads, good customer service. .
Bottom Line : if you love MetaTrader 4....this is the best choice in my humble opinion.

OH, ONE MORE THING: no micro-lots, so, no trading less than $1 per pip.

letiendung,
Vietnam,
Nov 26, 2008,

i trade with fxpro for 1 month, it is good broker , they give you a good spread . but they also cut your margin and leverage. it is ok

David C.,
Suwanee, gA,
Dec 3, 2008,

I have a live account with FXPRO.com (also http://myfx.pro is their website.)

I have really liked how quick their setup of an account was from start to finish to fully funded. The money that I deposit is quickly available as well. When I first created the account it took about a total of 2 hours from clicking the Create New Account button to having an email from their sales team with my login information and information on how to fund the account. I then started the funding process and within an hour the money was available to use in live trading.

This is the exact opposite of the way two other brokers I have applied for accounts with (they allow microlots at .01 instead of minilots of .1) and this was five days ago and still have not heard a peep out of them. So even though I have to use minilots to trade with, I am very satisfied with my contact with sales and support.

I havent tried to withdraw money yet though because I am getting my balance to grow so I have less risk playing with minilot trades.

P.KOTZEE,
SOUTH AFRICA,
Dec 4, 2008,

Please referr to an earlier rating from me. My money has disappeared from my trading account while trying to withdraw. I have been told that the transaction went through on 22 November, and now the money is gone.This is a SCAM and I can proof it. They have blatantly robbed me.When I contact them they have a different story each time.

2008-11-14 1 Star Traded with them for about 2 months and wanted to close my account and withdraw my money. I have send several e-mails and faxes and have also chatted with there people on live chat. After a couple of days it seems that it is impossible to withdraw any money from them. On "live chat" you are chatting with different people (probably the same person using different names) Each "person" has got I different story. Have received an e-mail telling me that I can't withdraw more than my initial deposit. Can't even get my initial deposit back. BE WARNED

Henry,
Singapore,
Dec 4, 2008,

I 'm trying to help u all guys regarding the withdrawing fund, as well as i wanted to find a reliable broker. But it seem they do not want to answer my question, and trying to throw me to another department. Great .... i will wait for the reply on that.

I will update on it.

Thank you for contacting FxPro Live-support.

You are now chatting with 'Malek', May i have your FxPro account number please?

you: hi

Malek: Hello, How may I assist you?

you: could i ask about the withdraw ? how much withdraw(max) per day ?

Malek: there's no maximum

you: Do fxpro keep track the withdraw until the fund has been deposit to my local bank account ?

Malek: yes

Malek: the accounting department keeps track of the withdrawal until our client receive it.

Malek: in case of any delay you may always refer to the accounting department.

you: wow ... that's gd .

you: how long it take ?

Malek: you are referring to what method of payment please?

you: bank wire

Malek: on average it takes 5-7 working days for funds to reflect into your account.

you: What if the accounting department do not want to resond my request or they claim that they didn't received any instruction about the withdraw from me, who should i find for, to solve this matter?

Malek: when did you request for withdrawals please?

you: i want to open live account today . I have opened and closed a few brokers due to the huge amount of withdraw.

Malek: do you have a live account with Fxpro or you are interested to open one please?

you: i'm interested to open now

you: if the question i have asked has answer

you: if the question i have asked , and has been answered

Malek: Ok

Malek: what is your email address please?

you: henryage82@yahoo.com

Malek: Ok I will pass it on to the accounting department sir

Malek: However if you are interested to open an account with us..

Malek: Opening an account with FxPro is easy. All you need to do is fill out the simple online registration form, which you can access by supplying us with your name and email address on the page, and we will do the rest for you in just a few minutes.

Malek: https://www.fxpro.com/tradingaccount

you: thank you very much ... how long the account department reply me ?

Malek: you are welcome

Malek: you will receive an email within tomorrow sir

you: k... thank you very much

you: great support to me

Malek: you are welcome

Malek: thank you!

Malek: :)

Malek: have a nice day

Malek: Thank you for chatting, bye for now

you: I'm really hope that the account department will reply me

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

doblece,
Venezuela,
Dec 5, 2008,

I came to FxPro through the transfer from North Finance.

I made a test withdraw a few month ago by Bank Wire without any problem, the money was in my bank account 3 days later as its usual for wires.

The overall experience is good, as it was with NF, maybe a little better because I don't see as much "stop hunting" as before.

The only issue I have at present is because of the new website, only one of my accounts is showing and I can't deposit or withdraw meanwhile they fix the problem, but I think this is a normal technical problem, maybe they shouldn't have opened the new site without checking that everything was absolutely ok.

DARMENDRA,
india,
Dec 6, 2008,

hi , i have 2 live a/c's with fxpro , and so far so good . i am with them since 4 months and i have not faced any kind of serious problem . deposit,withdrawal are very good.
yes indeed the customer care department is a bit drowsy.otherwise FINE . i rate them and give them 4 stars.