FXPro Review

Updated: Oct 25, 2021 · FxPro.com  · Is this your company?

FxPro is a regulated by FCA (UK), CySEC, FSCA, and  SCB cfd broker founded in 2006 . FxPro offers over 70 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, stocks, indexes, gold, silver and other commodities.

FxPro Trading platforms include Metatrader 4 and 5, cTrader. This broker supports all trading styles including EAs, scalping, and spike trading.  FxPro offers its traders access to Trading Central technical analysis, VPS service, Economic and Earnings Calendar, Daily Market review by in-house team.

Please read FxPro Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

FXPro

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com, fxpro.es.

Established: 2006
Address: 13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@fxpro.com, +44 (0) 203 151 5550
Regulators: SCB #SIA-F184, CySEC #078/07, FSCA #45052, FCA #509956
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (195+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

europiper,
middle east,
Dec 10, 2008,

they publicize low spreads on their website but in reality it is much higher. in normal everyday market condition their spread is regulary double what they advertise.

Jason,
Australia,
Dec 15, 2008,

EURGBP spreads have been reaching 4 pips lately. They were one of the best brokers for their spreads and have been advertising it like crazy, but have raised them now just like everyone else.

Steve,
Switzerland,
Dec 15, 2008,

This company is pathetic. I can't trade because they lost my verification documents I uploaded. I can't withdraw my money because the website doesn't work right. The customer support stopped talking to me. THIS LOOKS LIKE A SCAM!

ernest8fingers,
CA-the Great USA!,
Dec 16, 2008,

I withdraw my profit with a friendly email to their accounting dept. Their MYFXPRO web page can never successfully transact a withdrawal for some reason-so I email them with the request and all info they need to process it. This whole affair takes about 4 days from request to my bank account.They have never failed to honor my withdrawal requests. If I ask for more than my original deposit amount-they just send me 2 withdrawals. I think u give up to easy. Any way, I wanted to inform FPA members about FXPRO from an actual long time customer- I had issues at 1st-they were solved to my satisfaction and this company has out performed all my ex-US brokers combined!

2008-10-26 3 Stars I average 2 withdrawals per week. I have withdrawn more than 100% of my total deposits. I am an EXTREME scalper and they have never balked about my withdrawals(they are fussy about how they send your money-usually its the way u initially deposited with) I have had creditcard withdrawals and Paypal withdrawals. My withdrawal request are usually only a couple hundred bucks though-maybe they dont mind sending "small" money? I still dont fully trust any broker-but u gotta play to get paid,right? If they wont send your money, call them, email them, and harrass them all the time so at least u get your pound of flesh? I trade with less than 500 bucks in this account and always remove profit as soon as it is realized-sometimes twice a day if im lucky! I have used 4 other Brokers in past and hate them all(no names). The minute FXPro tries to blatantly steal from me I would bail.

2008-08-15 4 Stars I wanted to report the outcome of my creditcard funding and withdrawal problem. It has Not been resolved. FxPro responded quickly each time to my 10 + emails on this subject but couldnt figure out y the problem exists. I wanted to report that their PayPal option works perfectly and I am satisfied with that process. This card problem has been the only "real" problem I have had- and since they have other options to fund and withdrawal that shouldnt be a problem . Their customer service is Not useless as I stated in my last post and I feel I may have been a bit rough. I have not seen any problems with chart/price feed(mystery spikes) or trades opening or closing on their own. Every stop or take profit or pending order has hit perfectly . This is a good thing and I wanted to report good things when they happen.

2008-08-12 2 Stars well its been 5 days and still this company hasn't resolved my withdraw problem. I haven't tried their 2 other withdraw methods ( creditcard withdraws were my main motivation to open account here) but haven't encountered any problems with software or treachery. Speaking with their online Operators is useless. I wouldn't recommend this company if something as simple as a creditcard withdraw cant be fixed. The Operators were courteous but all their answers seemed scripted to delay my problem further so as to reduce their eventual payout? I have spoken with 5 different people and all say they understand my issue and that it will be addressed soon. If everyone is to busy at this company to retype my address info into their correct "field" on their withdraw page-then this company is like all the other Bucketshop lowlife Forex operators we are so used to hearing about. I will leave another post as soon as i have other news.

2008-08-08 3 Stars I do not trust this broker- Im still having trouble making a simple withdraw(thru creditcard) . This Broker seems inept. I have requested they close my account and send me my cash. They are ok in every other aspect(so far) but I wanted to test their withdraw procedure before I deposit real money. I am now waiting for this money to hit my PayPal account. And it better not take long! I will post another review in few days to verify this matter to better inform the public on the trustworthiness of this Broker.

George,
UK,
Dec 22, 2008,

This company has the same standard of service as a bad mobile phone operator such as T-Mobile. The customer is forced to take ownership of the problems of the company. He is told exactly what the problem is, as if it were a force of nature to be gracefully accepted.

The Lion,
Singapore,
Dec 23, 2008,

I submitted my withdrawal request 3 days ago but no one is processing the request yet. I encountered "withdrawal is declined" several times as the fxpro website never clearly informed customers about the withrawal rules. I have the impression that they tried to delay the withdrawal payments and let customer faced various withrawal problems. I have an email reply from accounting confirmed that I can withdraw profits by Bank Wire even I never use Bank Wire to deposit before. But when I made a Bank Wire withdraw request, I got rejected due to "you need to withdrawal with the same method you deposited". That means each person in the accounting dept has their own ways of handling the request and there is no standard rule. Their withdrawal service certaily is below professional standard, even their rejection email looks amateur.

Lusitano,
California,
Dec 25, 2008,

I am very disappointed with FX Pro. They anounce on their website that their spreads are between 0.5 and 2 pips on the EURGBP pair, but the reality is much different, with spreads as high as 4 1/2 pips on this pair. They will always win their discussions, because they have the terms and conditions as an excuse to do whatever they feel like it and not treat their clients with integrity. Very bad operating policies for traders.

Bob,
Dec 29, 2008,

I think I can help clear up some of the withdrawal issues and concerns that exist re. FxPro. First, in my experience, they are NOT a scam, but just unbelievably stupid in how they don't clearly explain their withdrawal policies and procedures.

My experience: I deposited first through paypal, then through my debit card. When I went to withdraw through debit card, I got a rather rude email saying "transaction declined." Oh no, I thought, here we go; my money is in Cyprus and is probably gone now. However, through several arduous online chats and emails I finally had it all explained to me, and I have now gotten my entire original deposit back, plus a lot of profits as well with no problem.

Here's how it works: if you deposit $2000 with a debit/credit card, you have to first withdraw EXACTLY $2000 via the same credit card before they will do any other withdrawals for you. For example, if you request a withdrawal of $1900 on your debit card, you'll get the "transaction declined" email. Apparently this due to some credit card procedure/rule. When you deposit money through a card, it appears as a "purchase" at FxPro. When you withdraw, it appears as a "refund" from FxPro. I guess the amounts have to match exactly for that reason. So if you deposit through a card $100, then $1500, then $750, etc., you must do 3 seperate withdrawals of exactly $100, $1500, then $750.

After all the card withdrawals are done (meaning you've withdrawn by card the exact amount you deposited with a card), then you can withdraw by Paypal or bank wire, but not until then.

So, is it a scam? No, not at all. Should someone at FxPro be fired for making it so freaking complicated? Yes, absolutely. There must be some marketing guy, or PR director there, but my goodness they are not doing their job well at all. One page on their website detailing all these withdrawal procedures and rules, or one email once you open an account doing the same, and they'd have a lot fewer confused and pissed off people.

So anyway, I hope that clears up a few things. You can and do get your money. Like I said, I have withdrawn my original deposit, plus a healthy sum of profits. They just need to take some serious business classes on marketing, PR, and communicating well with customers.

Now to trading. Degree of slippage and requotes are generally unacceptable to me. Far more than FXDD for example. And their spreads have gotten a lot worse. They went from fixed to floating. Of course they advertise floating spreads as some kind of great thing, but it's just an excuse for them to raise the spread whenever they want.

I will keep my account open, but will be trading there much less. I have several broker accounts anyway. But mainly wanted to offer my withdrawal experience in hopes it may ease some minds out there...best wishes.

alam,
malaysia,
Dec 30, 2008,

i fund to fxpro using debit card but my bank changed my card and number also.So i cant withdraw because the bank number i fund was different with my new account. I told to account department about my problem. They asking me to provide letter from my bank about this replacement number. I got this letter after i almost kick the manager, so hard to get this letter from my bank. I never ask my bank to change my number. So 1st document they want i got.

After that they want my signature confirm by notary public. I must to pay $100 for for his signature. I got the document and sent it to them after i waste $100 for that. But still not resolve my problem because they said that my country is listed as a non CFT programme country. They should know that before and i dont waste $100 for it.

I almost lost my temple with them then they send me to sign for confirmation about my fund using old debit card. After i send it to them i got the email from them i can withdraw using wire transfer.

I withdraw via wire transfer. I request $4000 on 26 december 2008 (friday) and i got the money in my bank on 30 december 2008 (monday) so fast..:-)

By now i thinking that fxpro is detail about withdraw money and i feel secure my money there..THERE ARE NOT SCAM..

I happy trade with fxpro..good luck all and happy new year

NAJI,
CYPRUS,
Jan 8, 2009,

Rumors going around that they are not accepting any new Iranian clients and they are closing all accounts of their existing iranian clients.

Review Moderation Team Note: We contacted FxPro about this. They say that the Government of Cyprus no longer allows them to transfer money to and from Iranian banks. If Iranian customers can find alternative means of funding/withdrawing from accounts, they are welcome to do business with FxPro.