FXPro Review

Updated: Nov 22, 2021 · FxPro.com  · Is this your company?

FxPro is a regulated by FCA (UK), CySEC, FSCA, and  SCB cfd broker founded in 2006 . FxPro offers over 70 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, stocks, indexes, gold, silver and other commodities.

FxPro Trading platforms include Metatrader 4 and 5, cTrader. This broker supports all trading styles including EAs, scalping, and spike trading.  FxPro offers its traders access to Trading Central technical analysis, VPS service, Economic and Earnings Calendar, Daily Market review by in-house team.

Please read FxPro Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

FXPro

WARNING:  The FPA has seen evidence indicating that non-clients are being paid to leave fake positive reviews for FxPro.

The FPA notified FxPro of this situation in December of 2013 and requested contact with the CEO to end FxPro's issues with fake reviews and to make certain that the issue would not repeat.  Initially, there were replies from FxPro, but those ended in January 2014.  Another message came in April 2014.  The FPA replied, FxPro did not.  The next message from FxPro wasn't sent until December 2015.  FxPro was remided that the FPA wanted to hear from the CEO.  The last message the FPA sent was on January 5th, 2016.  FxPro's representative waited until October 2016 to reply.  The company is now refusing to further cooperation unless the FPA signs a non-disclosure agreement and refuses to allow the FPA to have an email exchange with the CEO.

The only reason the FPA can think of for requiring an NDA is that any report on the incident will incriminate someone in upper management who is still working for the company.  There are 2 reasons we can think of for denying contact with the CEO.  Either the CEO has not been made aware of the incident, or else the CEO does not care that the company has a history of using unethical methods to try to manipulate the reviews.

The FPA recommends
AGAINST dealing with FxPro until the CEO steps in to resolve this situation.

August 2013-January 2014:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.
August 2013: The FPA would appreciate it if FXPro employees stop pretending to be clients when leaving reviews.

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxpro.co.uk/, fxpro-vn.com, fxpro.es.

Established: 2006
Address: 13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom
Contact: support@fxpro.com, +44 (0) 203 151 5550
Regulators: SCB #SIA-F184, CySEC #078/07, FSCA #45052, FCA #509956
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (195+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of FxPro.com on our forum

FxPro.com profile provided by FxPro, Dec 27, 2015

FxPro is an award-winning online broker, offering CFDs on forex, futures, indices, shares, spot metals and energies, serving clients in more than 150 countries worldwide.

FxPro offers no-dealing-desk execution with no conflicts of interest between the company and its clients. Our acquisition of leading spot FX aggregator, Quotix, enables us to offer access to a deep pool of liquidity, as well as top-class order-matching and some of the most competitive spreads in the market.

FxPro is one of only few brokers offering Negative Balance Protection, ensuring that clients cannot lose more than their overall investment.

FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 509956). FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number: 078/07) and by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).

Risk Warning: Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss.

Risk Disclosure: www.fxpro.co.uk/documents/risk-disclosure

Mike,
Deleware,
Jan 17, 2009,

their withdrawal policy sucks. Plus they started changing some of their account policies for hedging etc.

To many other good brokers out there to waste your time here.

mikem,
Usa,
Jan 19, 2009,

After endless account trials FXpro is the best. only down fall is no dma. they offered me a debit car sent the papers and i had the card in a little over a week. use it as a charge or atm. 3500 dollar withdrawal limt a day. (n i average 2500 a day. so i can take all of my daily profits in the same business day.) i keep 50k with them at all times and have had no problems...

Elimx,
NIGERIA,
Jan 20, 2009,

DEAR ALL MY PROBLEM WITH FXPRO HAS BE RESOLVED

THANKS

2008-12-19 Update I was told on 19th 12 2008 that the withdrawal has been reversed and i did not see the money.

2008-12-18 1 Star My account number with fxpro is ######,which i funded with $1000 on 21 November 2008.and i made a profit of $2448 making my balance $3448 in three days.I sent a withdrawal request of $1500 0n 26th of November.

My money has disappeared from my trading account while trying to withdraw. I have been told that the transaction went through on 26 November2008,as seen below and now the money is gone.This is a SCAM and I can proof it. They have blatantly robbed me.When I contact them they have a different story each time.but now they are not responding to my mails again.They wiped all my balance to effect this withdrawal.These are the previours massage we exchange base on the withdrawal.

From: E*****
To: Accounting [FxPro.com]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 5:09:59 PM
Subject: Re: Account Withdrawal

Hi friends,Information below concerning my beneficiary account has been made available to you as below (Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is ##########).What is holding back my withdrawal/money?Please action/remit NOW.Thanks

From: E******
To: Accounting [FxPro.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 2:25:54 PM
Subject: Re: Account Withdrawal

Dear Colleagues,My requested bank account number with Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is ##########. All past remitance to you on my various accounts with your organisation were made through same account.Many thanks for your support and cooperations.Warm regards. E******

From: Accounting [FxPro.com]
To: E******
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 9:48:02 AM
Subject: RE: Account Withdrawal

Dear Client

Please be informed that your transaction has been rejected due to the fact that you did not gave us your beneficiary bank account number you hold with Guaranty bank

Please make another request stating only your beneficiary account number

Regards
Eleni

From: E****** [mailto:e******@yahoo.com]
Sent: 02 December 2008 18:05
To: Accounting FxPro.com

Dear All,
Please advise status of this withdrawal.
Thanks.
E****

From: Accounting FxPro.com
To: E******
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 8:34:32 AM
Subject: Account Withdrawal

Dear Mr. E*****,

I would like to confirm that we have received your request to withdraw via Bank Wire Transfer.

Please find below details of your :

TRANSACTION INFORMATION

Bank Wire

Teeradet,
Thailand,
Jan 25, 2009,

I trading with Fxpro. Bcause FxPro wins Best Foreign Exchange Broker and mind service very impression.

Mehran,
Tehran,
Jan 26, 2009,

low spraeds but requotes almost in each trade even in normal market conditions.they freeze your order for more than 10 seconds. if price changes against you, this is your order!. if price changes in your favor,requotes and requotes until price changes against you, then execute your order!

M Pro,
Maine USA,
Jan 28, 2009,

Apparently Fxpro has very loose standards when it comes to account start-up. The documents required are minimal...they will accept your money and open your trading account very fast. Withdraw is another thing. They will give you every reason under the sun as to why they cannot provide your withdraw. If you have made significant profits they will find 1 excuse per day as to why they will not send your money. The goal is obviously to delay, delay, delay until hopefully you lose your profits. For me it was 1st: VAC/Pass code
2nd: Have to withdraw same as deposit
3rd: Have to withdraw same method and amount (exactly)
4th: Need utility bill & signature
5th: Need copy of ID
6th: Need color copy of ID
7th: Your ID is expired need updated copy

They could have told me everything at once, but they gave me these tid-bits only once every 24 hrs. In my opinion they are very unethical. Their transparent intention is to take money as quickly as possible, but make withdrawal nearly impossible. The list of requirements to take money out is endless. They suck.

Aaron,
Texas USA,
Feb 4, 2009,

On 1/28/08 requested withdrawal via credit card. That request was declined. On 1/30/08 had the following chat with fxpro in which they suggested I resubmit the withdrawal request via bank wire:

From: FxProSupport [mailto:support@fxpro.com]

Chat end time Jan 30, 2009 7:10:46 AM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:12:57
Operator Lorraine
Chat Transcript
info: Thank you for contacting FxPro Live-support.
info: You are now chatting with 'Lorraine', May i have your FxPro account number please?
you: 123349
Lorraine: hi
you: I had a withdrawal request declined for the following stated reason: *Reached maximum amount of deposits by this card.*
you: What does this mean & why was the request declined.
Lorraine: You have withdrawn all the deposits you have made from your card, please submit further withdrawal requests by wire transfer
you: OK. So a withdrawal request for the remainder will be honored?!
you: Are you there??
Lorraine: please submit the request to withdraw by bank wire
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to aaron.cohn@alumni.rice.edu at the end of your chat.
you: OK. Thanks.
you: Bye.

This was submitted as requested and that withdrawal request was also declined.

Accounting at fxpro then suggested I resubmit the withdrawal request on 2/4/09 as a paypal withdrawal:

Thank you for your email.

We appologise for any misunderstanding in this issue, please note that your bank wire withdrawal request was declined on the 30th of january and the reason cited was

victor,
usa,
Feb 7, 2009,

My expirience with FXpro was negative.In the middle of the last year I opened an account with them puted some money in and start trading, First, I got lots of reqouts on my trades some of my good profit went into a loss by having 3 to 5 reqout per trade, while I was having super fast internet and a good computer, I kept 5 pips deviation in order to get some profit and dispite that in 1 mohth I triple my account; then send request to withdraw my profit . That was when trobles began, the deposit was made by debit card, they asked to send a copy of debit card and the statement with a charge in 1 month. They decline agan because couldn't put all the mohey on the card. I requested withdraw by wire and about a week later they decline agan; they wanted to see bank statements for 2 month with my name adress etc...
To make long story short, 2 month later they had all my information, but I still didnt get my money. They wasnt going to respond and kept dragging more time. Finally, I got very tired of all of this, and one nite bought few large positions against market and brought my acc. balance to zero and closed account.It was it with FXpro
Those guys are crooks and shouldn't be in this business, they not interesting for people to make and withdraw their money; I dont think anybody have a problem to deposit funds, they didnt ask about cc. copy. It was waste of time for me and I wish I new this web site before opening an account with them.

Zeph Dulin,
Maine, USA,
Feb 9, 2009,

I am very happy with FxPro, they have very low spreads and a bulletproof withdrawal policy. Definitely not a scam. My account with them is up 537% in the last 2 months, I have withdrawn 200% of my starting capital. The only thing that worries me about FxPro is their low opening documentation requirements. Also one of their customer service people has a bad attitude. Overall FxPro is trustworthy, and I highly recommend them.

blueskeyes,
Feb 9, 2009,

They use a trading desk....so they will work against your trade....at first i was making great money...but then it started to dry up...i think it had much to do with problems with Liquidity......there spreads were up to 6 ...my scalper software defaults at 5...so it was seldom seeing a trade....
Have changed brokers as have many others...
I had absolutely no problems getting my money out of them and transferring to another Broker.
I would not recommend them at all....