Plus500 Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Plus500.com  · Is this your company?

Plus500 is a CFD broker. Plus 500 offers the Mobile and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Traders with Plus500 accounts can trade CFDs on underlying financial instruments such as currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, commodities, options and indices.

Plus500
2017-04-19: The Belgian FSMA ordered the shutdown of plus500.be and for all branches of Plus500 to stop providing services to clients in Belgium.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court vote against Plus500.  Unless this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with Plus500.

October 2012:  Plus500 fined over 200,000 GBP by the FSA

FSA Penalty Details

Other websites of this company include www.plus500.co.il

Established: 2008
Address: Building 25 Matam, Haifa, 319160, Israel
Contact: support@plus500.com, +972 4-689-2154
Regulators: ASIC #417727, CySEC #250/14, FSA-S #SD039, MAS #CMS100648-1, FSCA #47546, FCA #FRN 509909
Trading platforms: Plus500
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of Plus500.com on our forum

K.S. Lai,
Malaysia,
Jan 17, 2011,

Plus500 is a reliable invesment company, I start to joint Plus500 on November 2010.It easy for me to deposit money for invest in forex n commodities. On 11 January 2011 I withdraw for the sum of RM635 and on 18 January 2011, I received my money by the sum RM604.55(the RM 30.45 I think is the bank comission). Thank you Plus500 for your efficiency and I trust u...and continue invest with u..... Lai.

SOHAIL AKBAR,
DUBAI,
Feb 4, 2011,

I never understand why peoples are making fake comments about brokers, I am trading with plus500 since July 2010, I had started with AED 2800(united Arab emirates currency 1 $ equal to AED 3.67) so I trade in gold then in oil, I made good money 1st, I withdraw AED 2000 that came in my bank account within 5 working days via money bookers. After few weeks I withdraw again AED 3000. After that I lost around AED 6000 Due to my own mistakes. I deposit about 3000, in month of December and January I deposit around AED 45000 and I started in forex (EUR/USD) (GBP/USD) I earns good money I withdraw from plus500 AED 35000 and that money came in my account in 4 working days and still I am having good amount of money with +500, they do not having live chat but there e mail replay is very fast so it is not end of world. Losers stop bad words against plus500. keep it up plus 500

Review Moderation Team Note: We can never understand it that some people accuse anyone who claims to have had a different experience with a large company of leaving fake reviews.

Vasco Morais,
Lisbon,
Feb 10, 2011,

I was tottaly scammed with this platform.
I Use plus500 at work and at home, i started making money with their bonus, when they cut off my account saying that i was using multiple accounts, that i can garantee that's not true.
I Would say , stay away from this platform, fortunatly for me i didn't put any money in it, i wish there's a place where i could do a formal complaint about this company since i spend hours in it!

Kevin,
Europe,
Feb 16, 2011,

last +5 stars rating appeared, just after I wrote to plus500 support email with question, why your reviews in this websites is all about scam :)

I said, I will never work with you. And I did not get any email back from them. Usually they sent me all emails back before.

It is possible, the DUBAI guy is 500 guy :)

I do not trust them after red your reviews! Thank you!

Rob,
UK,
Mar 8, 2011,

They kept on calling me to make a deposit, and the advisor couldnt answer any of my questions, anyway i took caution and said i wasnt interested.

Then 1 day i was on the site i was going to make a deposit and it declined, i emailed customer service and they just said i cant have an account with them, with no explanation. email response below:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize, but you can not trade with us.

Sincerely,
Marion
Customer support
Plus500.com

I would not trust this company and will not trade with them.

Yazid,
Singapore,
Mar 18, 2011,

I opened an account with them and had problem with them from the start. They tried avoiding giving the bonus with the silliest reason ever and instead ask me to deposit real money.
Below is an email extract:-

Hello

Thank you for contacting us.

Like stated before, we can not approve another phone approval bonus.

Regardless we will be happy to offer you a bonus for your first deposit,

When you make your first deposit, use one of these bonus codes:
FIRST100: Deposit 100 Dollars/Euro, get a 30 Dollars/Euro bonus.
FIRST500: Deposit 500 Dollars/Euro, get a 150 Dollars/Euro bonus.
FIRST1000: Deposit 1000 Dollars/Euro, get a 200 Dollars/Euro bonus.
FIRST5000: Deposit 5000 Dollars/Euro, get a 1000 Dollars/Euro bonus.

To do so click on "Funds Management", then "Deposit" then use one of the bonus codes above and enter it in the "Bonus Code" field.

If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Miles
Customer Support

- Hide quoted text -
On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Yazid wrote:

Hi,

But i don't even know who's email is jas.james@live.com. Do note that my address is at 770, #03-154, Woodlands Drive 60 as registered in the account and this is my first time foraying into forex.

Please assist. Do revert back to me if you need any details.

Yazid

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Customer Support wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that if you have successfully verified your phone number, but have not received the bonus to your account, then surely it has been obtained previously in other household expense.

The welcoming bonus is limited to only one account per household (one account or one household will be determined on the basis of one, all, or any combination of the following: name, phone number, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, name on credit/charge card, credit/charge card number, and any other form of identification which may be required).

A bonus was already received to account jas.james@live.com, therefore you will not be able to receive it more then once.

If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Miles
Customer Support

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 2:14 AM, Yazid wrote:

Hi,

Ihave validate my account and phone number but have yet to receive the bonus money. Please advised.

Yazid

How can you trust a company that cannot differentiate 2 different persons and accounts? You might end up with someone else withdrawing from your account. And the weirdest thing is, there are only 2 person in my household, me and my wife. Possible scam in progress here.

Andrew,
Malaysia,
May 16, 2011,

I did some research & found Plus500 scam all over, so i decided to "attack" them by an e-mail interview
May I post a link here? As it's quite detailed, 3 pages long
I don't know of another way to inform traders here without using a link...
If i'm not allowed, plz teach me of another way thx

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 star rating removed. In your interview at the link, you mention that you are an affiliate. This means that you have a vested financial interest in the company.

Edgar,
Mexico,
May 23, 2011,

It works fine to me.
I can easily trade according to my strategy and get my earned money in a week via wire transfer directly to my bank account.

In terms of graphics and charts, maybe it's not the best platform, but it gives you enough tools to work.

I can't understand why some people blame the platform for loosing money... when reality is that they loose due to their own mistakes...

Emilian Hristoff,
Bulgaria,
Jun 2, 2011,

Absolutely unethical behavior. I wouldn't even call them a "broker". I mean what kind of broker is that without a phone??? Do they use post pigeons instead??? I'll never ever trade with them. They are frauds 100% and the prove is here - http://whois.domaintools.com/plus500.com Take a look Whois History: 547 records have been archived since 2008-05-09 . This alarms instantly the red light in your head that there is something wrong if someone is changing his website whois 547 times in just 3 years...

Dhr Restje,
The Netherlands,
Jun 30, 2011,

Update: They really did pay me out my profit. The transfer took about one week. My conclusion is now that Plus500 is working normal as as forex-broker.

2011-06-03 No rating
Very basic platform.

Positive: Very big choise for indices, shares and funds. Can trade Gas and Platina.

Negative: Charts are useless. Tools are useless. Unclear what company is behind it. I send one email, to ask if they have conditions in more languages ? But never got an answer.

So far I did not take a withdrawal, I hope they pay when I do. :-p

Conclusion: PLus500 is not really convincing, but if they really pay, I might stay. Just to keep them as a reserve-broker option.

Is plus500 any good?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best resource for you to know about Plus500, further to determine if Plus500 is any good. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5374/plus500.com-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Plus500 community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/plus500/

What is the minimum deposit on plus500?

The minimum deposit for Plus500 varies depending on the deposit method you choose.

• Via credit/debit cards or electronic wallets, it is $100
  • Via bank transfer, it is $500

How do I withdraw money from Plus500?

To make a withdrawal from Plus500, you should follow these instructions:

• Click on “Funds Management”
  • Find “Withdrawal”
  • Select your preferred withdrawal method
  • Fill in the fields
  • Click on the "Submit" button
On mobile devices, you can access the “Funds Management” screen from the menu button.

Plus500 is a trademark of Plus500 Ltd Group. Plus500 Ltd Group is regulated in 5 countries.

• Plus500AU Pty Ltd: is regulated with Australian Securities and Investments Commission under license AFSL Number 417727.
  • Plus500AU Pty Ltd is authorised in South Africa with license Financial Services Provider #47546.
  • Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
  • Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
  • Plus500SEY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (Licence No. SD039).
  • Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648-1).