|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Minimum to Open Live:||$100|
|Address:||Building 25 Matam, Haifa, 319160, Israel|
|Contact:||firstname.lastname@example.org, +972 4-689-2154|
|Regulators:||ASIC #417727, CySEC #250/14, FSA-S #SD039, MAS #CMS100648-1, FSCA #47546, FCA #FRN 509909|
|Cryptocurrencies:||(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
|CFD:||(20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities|
|Deposit Methods:||VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill|
|Withdrawal Methods:||VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill|
Join live discussion of Plus500.com on our forumGo to forums
Your company video here? Contact ad sales
Frequently Asked Questions
Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best resource for you to know about Plus500, further to determine if Plus500 is any good. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5374/plus500.com-forex-brokers
Please come back often as broker services are very dynamic and can improve or deteriorate rapidly.
Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Plus500 community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/plus500/
The minimum deposit for Plus500 varies depending on the deposit method you choose.
- Via credit/debit cards or electronic wallets, it is $100
- Via bank transfer, it is $500
To make a withdrawal from Plus500, you should follow these instructions:
- Click on “Funds Management”
- Find “Withdrawal”
- Select your preferred withdrawal method
- Fill in the fields
- Click on the "Submit" button
Plus500 is a trademark of Plus500 Ltd Group. Plus500 Ltd Group is regulated in 5 countries.
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd: is regulated with Australian Securities and Investments Commission under license AFSL Number 417727.
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd is authorised in South Africa with license Financial Services Provider #47546.
- Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
- Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
- Plus500SEY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (Licence No. SD039).
- Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648-1).