Plus500 Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Plus500.com  · Is this your company?

Plus500 is a CFD broker. Plus 500 offers the Mobile and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Traders with Plus500 accounts can trade CFDs on underlying financial instruments such as currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, commodities, options and indices.

Plus500
2017-04-19: The Belgian FSMA ordered the shutdown of plus500.be and for all branches of Plus500 to stop providing services to clients in Belgium.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court vote against Plus500.  Unless this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with Plus500.

October 2012:  Plus500 fined over 200,000 GBP by the FSA

FSA Penalty Details

Other websites of this company include www.plus500.co.il

Established: 2008
Address: Building 25 Matam, Haifa, 319160, Israel
Contact: support@plus500.com, +972 4-689-2154
Regulators: ASIC #417727, CySEC #250/14, FSA-S #SD039, MAS #CMS100648-1, FSCA #47546, FCA #FRN 509909
Trading platforms: Plus500
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of Plus500.com on our forum

Greece,
Sep 4, 2017,

Enormous delays for affiliates and they will not give any commission unless you bring them 180 days traffic non-stop. They are just scammers.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 6, 2017:
Hello there!
Thank you for your comment.

Your matter should be and can be resolved with our affiliates team only.
Please go ahead and contact them for any assistance needed affiliates@plus500.com, or by filling in the 'Contact Us' form:

Sep 1, 2017,

Plus500 does not provide fair trading but scam!!!

Scam, stay away from Plus500 if you want to save your money.

I have been trading there Plus500 over a couple of months but the Platform has often held freezing condition, especially on Cryptocurrency stocks. When the platform holding such condition, traders can do nothing although the fluctuations is still working.

I have complained several times but they said that it is Force Majeure Event and Plus500 is not liable under conditions. It's just traders' responsibility and risk although the platform does not allow traders anything including closing that position. Due to the disability I have lost huge money, but refused to give me the money back. I believe it is break the regulations of FCA that Plus500 does not provide fair trading to their customers.

Therefore I have emailed to FCA and FOS to file my complaint.

If you have experienced like me you should email to complain to Plus500 to get the money back first. You may be refused to get the compensation for the loss from Plus500 then just do file your complaint on Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Financial Ombudsman Services (FOS). When the complaint is filed and filed, both FCA and FOS promptly start investigating the issue.
You should also share your case at forex peace army or another SNS to deal with as a class action against Plus 500.

Plus500 is seriously scam.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 4, 2017:
Hello Jack,
Thank you for your comment.

Since you have mentioned that you have already forwarded your complaint to the FCA and FOS, we will unfortunately not be able to provide with any further information, and more important, any explanation regarding your case/ accusations.

In case you do wish for us to review the matter, feel free to share either account details/email address or correspondence ID.

MEXICO, Mexico,
Jul 15, 2017,

So it is my experience in more 500 is supposed to leave with lost between 5% and 10%, plus 500 if one invests any amount example 200 dlls in any pair or comoditi you can not put lost loss of loss 5% O 10 % If not the stop loss is 100% or if you want to leave with loss will be with 100% with 50% and that is regulated.

They remove CFD when they want and then put them losing their money as in AMD they removed it and in 5 months they put it ,EQUAL IN CFD OF GREECE.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 18, 2017:
Hello there.
Unfortunately we were unable to fully understand your comment.

Please let us explain that Plus500 is a fully regulated worldwide CFD trading company.
One of the benefits of trading with a regulated firm is that you know you are contracting with a reliable and reputable provider in a regulated environment, which has stringent rules and regulations designed, in particular, to protect the interests of retail clients.

In reference to your comment regarding the stop call, please consider that a stop call will be executed once the requested rate is reached and exceeded.

There is no guarantee that your position will close at the exact price level you have specified, because of ‘slippage’ that can occur during volatile price movements and the fact this stop is free of charge.

Note that Plus500 also offers a "guaranteed stop order" for some instruments, which close your position at the exact rate you have requested.

You're welcome to read more on our Risk Control and Order Types help page -

In addition, with Plus500 you can not loose more then invested, meaning you will never be in debt Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Sandton , South Africa,
Jul 10, 2017,

Plus500 worst brokerage company there is

Please stay away from this plus500 with your hard earned money. They will close your position before prices reaches your stop loss and they will close your winning trades before they are able to run. This is the worst trading broker there is, it is terrible. I am warning you guys that this platform is absolutely terrible, just look online at the horror stories of plus500. Their support is completely useless and i doubt they even take into consideration your issue. I am in the process of filling to the FCA and Cyprus as well as placing a scam alert on forex peace army and anywhere else i can get my voice heard. Please i am warning the traders STAY AWAY FROM PLUS500 !!!!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 13, 2017:
Hello there.

In reference to your comment reagrding the stop call, please consider that a stop call will be axecuted once the requersted rate is reached and exceeded.

You're welcome to read more on our Risk Control and Order Types help page - http://www.plus500.com/Help/HelpOrders.aspx

In addition, we are aware that there are some negative reviews about Plus500. however, please consider that such reviews reflect a small percentage of customers and there are also positive comments from satisfied Plus500 customers.

Also bear in mind that in many cases, where a user posts a negative review, we will attempt to rectify or clarify the situation.
However, in accordance with our privacy policy and local privacy regulations, we are unable to make further public correspondence with the client. As such, even where the user’s complaint is settled, we are unable to confirm the outcome in a public reply.
Furthermore, unfortunately in many cases, where the issue is resolved, users do not post a follow up review to confirm this.

Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Gloucester, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2017,

Stay away you have been warned, unless you want to lose your money

They are 100% a scam company, soon as you make a lot of profit they will close your account and find any excuse to limit your account, I made a lot of money in 2 months, I was registered and verifed last year, I made losses as well, they will be wait for you to get near your maintenance margin and restrict you from despositing any funds so you lose all your money, horrible customer service, talk to you like you have done something wrong when all you want is some help, they can't help and advise you to email a senior staff and that can take days for a reply, I was happy with them at first but soon as I got better and learnt from my mistakes and started doing things right, they didn't like that, spent weeks gettting an answer to my numerous emails to customer service, in the end I called FCA and the Ombudsman, and they gave me the direct number for the headoffice, FCA are now investigating the matter, if you need to call them the number is 020 3876 1641, Ask for Michelle West or Mark Winton and also escalate your complain to FCA. Please don't fall for this scam like I did.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jun 15, 2017:
Hello Hitesh,

Thank you for your comment.
Reviewing your matter mentioned, we can see that it is still being handled by our Senior Staff meaning that unfortunately we wont be able to provide with more details publicly.
Should you have any further questions, please place those within your correspondence with the Senior Staff.

Giles,
May 24, 2017,

Scum

What a scam , trying demo lures you into false sense and I'm likely to get better customer service in a burger king.

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 25, 2017:
Hi Giles,
Thank you for your comment.

Since we value the feedback we receive by our costumers and are always striving to improve by learning and reviewing, please contact us with your account details.

United Arab Emirates,
May 19, 2017,

sms notification doesn't work

Their sms notification doesn't work and they will blame your service provider. But it couldn't be a service provider mistake as surprisingly, sms received during opening the account. It when you are in, the sms facility doesn't work. However, the email works. But would u be checking your email every second of the day?

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 23, 2017:
Hi Carmel,
Please be aware that alerts and notifications (either by SMS or Email), are not guaranteed, since they are dependent on third party providers.

As we cannot verify whether a customer has network access/connectivity or is connected to the internet at any given time, we cannot guarantee that the notifications will be delivered. As such, under no circumstances do we guarantee our notifications and alerts service.

In accordance with the aforementioned, it is the customer's sole responsibility to remit sufficient funds and remain aware of their trading account positions and funds status, in order to prevent the risk of a margin call and its consequences.

Feel free to contact us for more assistance, also via chat or mail (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx )
Hanter,
May 16, 2017,

Scum

Total Scam. Waste of time and many. They never let you get any profit. They will close any position without you know.

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 18, 2017:
Hello Hanter,
Thank you for your comment.

Please let us clarify that Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company.
As a such, we do not engage in any questionable activity, as implied.

Should you have any open questions or be in need of assistance, please feel free to contact our Support agents anytime via mail or chat.

Kind Regards,
'Social Media Team
kent, United Kingdom,
May 16, 2017,

plus500 wants clients to loose money!

I'm not going to give them 1 star for this because at the end of the day they are regulated and I really liked the way the ease of use of plus500. However Invested alot of money into an account and have actually made alot of money over brexit. More than I've ever owned before actually which was great! Then one day out of the blue they sent me an email saying that I had 30 days to close the account and that I am not welcome to do business with plus500 and that they were "invoking" a clause of their client agreement which doesn't give any sort of reason. No matter who I asked or how many times I asked they would not tell me. I can only assume that its because I was making money which is a negative thing for them! They want their clients to loose money!
Also when I have asked the customer services about it the have been very rude and unprofessional. I think this is such a shame. Plus500 has potential to be the best broker out there but is clearly not!

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 18, 2017:
Hello Scott,
Thank you for your comment.

Reviewing the matter, we were able to see that the matter you have mentioned regarding your account situation was handled by our Senior Staff.
Unfortunately that is why we wont be able to provide with any further information or assistance.
Please place your open questions only within the relevant correspondence.

We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Regarding the Support received by our Support agents, we thank you for your feedback. It is mostly appreciated.

Athens, Greece,
Apr 30, 2017,

Highly recommended!

I really cannot understand why there are so many negative reviews for Plus500.
I am one of the very first clients of this broker (for more than 6 years!) and I have to say that Plus 500 is really one of the best brokers out there.

a) the BEST platform, very easy to use, and very informative for every condition of the available trading instruments.
b) So many instruments available!
c) Usually good spreads and fair execution without requotes.
The opening price is holded no matter to which direction the market headed afterwards. This means that you can be profitable even instantly (while other brokers like Xtrade or Fxpro accept your order ONLY if you have slippage!! Otherwise they requote).
d) many deposit options, real negative balance protection and the last months even more fast Withdrawals (really much faster than before!, wtg plus500!).

Highly recommended.

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 3, 2017:
Hello "BlackViper",

Thank you very much for your comment, we are so glad to see that you are satisfied with the platform and service that we offer.

We will do our best keep offering the best possible service.

Kind Regards,