Plus500 Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Plus500.com  · Is this your company?

Plus500 is a CFD broker. Plus 500 offers the Mobile and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Traders with Plus500 accounts can trade CFDs on underlying financial instruments such as currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, commodities, options and indices.

Plus500
2017-04-19: The Belgian FSMA ordered the shutdown of plus500.be and for all branches of Plus500 to stop providing services to clients in Belgium.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court vote against Plus500.  Unless this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with Plus500.

October 2012:  Plus500 fined over 200,000 GBP by the FSA

FSA Penalty Details

Other websites of this company include www.plus500.co.il

Established: 2008
Address: Building 25 Matam, Haifa, 319160, Israel
Contact: support@plus500.com, +972 4-689-2154
Regulators: ASIC #417727, CySEC #250/14, FSA-S #SD039, MAS #CMS100648-1, FSCA #47546, FCA #FRN 509909
Trading platforms: Plus500
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of Plus500.com on our forum

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 10, 2020,

The propblem is that they change terms and conditions

I tradeed oil and the least size for trading was 50 barrells .....then suddenly they change the size of trade to 200 ....this happens a lot and i think they follow the situation of the trader .........if creasing the size or magin will make him lose ....they will do that without a reason and if you complain about that they would say it is their right to change ...in short ...they are very happy to make you lose ....

Varna, Bulgaria,
Aug 8, 2020,

My first broker

They were my first broker. Simple enough for a newbie but nowadays there`s better choices.

May 24, 2020 - 2 Stars I`ve used them long time ago. Was a newbie and was fine. But from nowadays perspective it`s a not so good broker choice. Very old school and very clumsyл

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jun 1, 2020 Hello and thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

We'd love to know if you have any suggestions/recommendations on this matter and to share it with us. You are welcome to contact our support team at any time 24/7 if you need any help regarding our product. https://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs

We are sure that your feedback will only help us improve further.

Aug 3, 2020,

Banned for no reason

So I used plus500 a couple months before... made some money... decided to take a break... got a bunch of message to buy shares from time to time... decided to deposit some money recently... try to buy some shares... wouldn't work... it says maximum of positions in plus500 (didn't even have one share purchased)... contacted help... oh yeah apparently i was banned because of clause 22.7....

Seriously what the hell is that clause... and who cares how many times i buy and sell shares. Maybe because I made money so they banned me. When people loose money they keep them around until they go bankrupt. It says somewhere 80% of people lost their money in Plus500. Seriously, plus500 is like the casino. Loves taking people's money but can't man up and accept losses. Making all kinds of excuses like a sore looser. It's like a lotery game that hides the winning number forever. It's called a SCAM.

My dream of getting filthy rich is crushed. It was fun while it last. Cya.
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 10, 2020,

Plus500 should be labeled a fraudulent company.

Plus500 can isolate accounts to ensure they have “technical difficulties “ This is the evidence that has now gone to the police.
Customer 1 . This person was trading oil on the 21/04/2020. There positions were in profit but they could not close them as the buy and sell button was frozen. Submitted a complaint , Plus500 state that oil was not unavailable for trading for most of day due to volatility.
Customer 2 and customer 3. Both these people were trading oil also on the 21/04/2020. Both these people would not close there positions also due to the buy and sell button being frozen. Losses incurred as a result 25,000 and 40,000. Plus500 denied that they could not close there positions yet told customer 1 that oil was not available for trading for most of the day .
Customer 4. This person was also trading oil on the 21/04/2020 . This person was looking at the screen all day and said oil was available to trade all day. These person was trading in small amounts of money so obviously Plus500 are not bothered to manipulate when the amounts are low.
Customer 1: This customer then with to support to seek answers and requested a screen print out of the times that oil was frozen on the 21/04/2020. They told this customer that there was no record of them trading oil that day. What was done to the records?

Plus500 can isolate accounts for manipulation. This is pure fraud.

Jun 13, 2020 - 1 Star Here are the reasons to consider before opening an account with Plus500.

1) Plus500 are a market maker broker ( dealing desk) , they make there own market. When you trade with Plus500 they are counterpart to a clients trade while setting the price. Conflict of interest .

2) Plus500 do not hedge client trades with third parties.This means that they are responsible for payment of client gains. Keep in mind that a market maker broker profits from client losses so keep in mind they can and will manipulate when clients gain , hence all the former customers who have taken to various forums across the internet to warn of the issues with withdrawal .

3) When it comes to regulation be warned that the subsidiaries of Plus500 are regulated, the parent company Plus500 Ltd is not under any financial regulator.

4) Customers have expressed the same problems in large volumes over many years. These issues are inability to close positions( Plus500 gain from this), price manipulation ( Plus500 gain from this) and withdrawal issues ( Plus500 gain from this).

5) Plus500 operate an aggressive marketing model as customer Retention is low. The great reviews are done by affiliate websites who are paid per CPA. These reviews are very biased and they gain financially. They are often aggressive in there tactics and many times neither contain the affiliate disclaimer nor accurate information. The information is sourced from Plus500 once they join up to the affiliate program. Any broker that has to market as aggressively as Plus500 is a major red flag.

6) Most jurisdictions fall under the regulation of CySEC. The decision of the financial ombudsman in Cyprus is not binding on either party. This is important for even if this office made a decision in your favor, Plus500 are not obliged to accept.

Feb 24, 2020 - 1 Star Could the Plus500 social media team explain the following “you acknowledge that any prices quoted on the Trading Platform are set by us”. Plus500 are fixing the price as well as acting as counterpart to any trade on there platform. They profit when clients lose so by controlling the platform and price they can ensure clients lose. The media need to put pressure on this company because it is a joke that they are regulated.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Mar 4, 2020 Hello,

We are thankful that you have taken the time to appreciate us and provide your feedback.

In reference to your query, Plus500 quotes prices with reference to the price of the relevant underlying financial instrument and its spread.

This price is obtained from a range of independent third party reference sources, various nominated independent financial market data providers, who source their price feeds from relevant exchanges. Plus500’s prices can be found on our website or trading platforms.

Plus500 offers a fixed or dynamic spread for its instruments. The calculation of the Spread can be conducted by subtracting the sell price from the buy price of the instrument. The Dynamic Spread can change during the period of which your position is open, whereas the fixed spread remains unchanged at all times.

In addition, please note that a part of our instruments (most commodities and indices) are future based contracts, thus the rates indicated on our platform are derived from the price of the futures contract and not the Spot Price of the underlying instrument.

You can see the information regarding the spread and a future contract in the “Details” link next to the instrument’s name on the far right hand side in the main screen of the platform.

You are welcome to send an email also, and this will be delivered to the relevant team to examine it. Thank you for your support.

Regarding,

Jun 30, 2020,

Worst ever Leverage and Margin

High margin with low leverage.

But overall deposit and withdrawal plus account opening was smooth and easy.

Scotland, United Kingdom,
Jun 26, 2020,

Blatantly cheated by plus500

I was blatantly cheated by PLUS500 .
I had two small gold option trades which were break even and nowhere near a margin call then suddenly both positions were closed.
I thought something must have happened and consulted the chart.
There was a move down in my favour and should have closed one of my trades at t/p but it closed both trades and margin called at a way higher price that never existed. The price was 52 - They closed my positions at over 61.
There is not a chart on this earth that showed this price.
I have screenshots of the time they closed the trade.
It never went within 9 points of what they closed it at - not even a fake spike.
It hit my take profit target but the closed both my trades on margin call.
This is one of the most blatant trading frauds you will ever see.
I have all the screenshots and assume one of their novice traders must have been working from home because of covid and been drinking and closed me out as my T/P was hitting and made a complete mess of it- The chart for that exact time had NOTHING in common with the price AT ALL
No excuses, they were caught red handed
This is disgraceful.
The trade id's are on the screenshots showing they closed them at over 61.
The chart screenshot PROVES It was barely above 52.
No way will they get away with this.
Absolutely hilarious!
TAKING THEM ALL THE WAY

Jun 18, 2020,

Hedging -connected account- All account balance voided

After requesting my withdrawal, they restricted my account for 14 days and then i have been told they have used their right as per user agreement that i have breached user agreement clause Hedging so they have the right to void my all balance.

They could have warned me if i was doing something wrong .

They registered my complaint as formal complaint and i got the final response "On the basis of these facts, we are unable to uphold your complaint as the results of our investigation did not yield any wrongdoing or misbehaviour by Plus500AU Pty Ltd."Please note that, under the terms of our Complaints Procedure, this is our final response. If you are dissatisfied with it, you may refer your complaint to the FAIS Ombud.

So i am going to write to FAIS, can anyone please guide me how to do it. Plus 500 has provided me their email adress but not any unique reference number of my issue. (Sould i write to FAIS, AFIS or FCA?)

I have seen post on this forum, they have given warning before completely cioding all amount
United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates,
Jun 10, 2020,

Stop loss violation on the transaction also poor customer service

Their feedback on my case: a Stop Loss set at the rate of 1.751. The first time the "Sell" rate has reached the rate of 1.751 or below your position was closed (at the rate of 1.684).

There is no guarantee that a ‘Close at Loss’ (or Stop Loss) position will close at the exact price level you have specified, because of ‘slippage’ occurring

during volatile price movements.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Jun 7, 2020,

High chances, but not used properly

It's a pity that a company, that has everything it would have needed to become a major player in the world of retail trading, is doing a semi-good / or bad job.

1) It's just laughable: The webtrading platform is something, that maybe some kids would use to spend their 50$. - That has no future...

2) Long lasting relation-ships to customers can only be kept alive, when good services are being offered:
Sentiment Analysis, News, Training - etc.

But you see that Plus500 just want to be a first hand trader; means, all newbies play and gamble with their money there, until they either learn about metatrder platform (or other ones) or just give up.

However, maybe Plus500 will change its style of business some day.

Dortmund, Germany,
May 22, 2020,

Lost 1500 Euro with scammer Platform.

I had opened the account on Plus500 last week in Germany. I am doing trading for the last 15 years. I’m not quite as familiar with CFD “brokers”.

I had 5 positions for Crude Oil on different strike prices with expiry on 15th June 2020. (Put 24@100 options, Put 24@250 options, Put 33.5@100 options and two Put 34.5@100 options). I have predicted the movement of Oil Price, since the last 6-7 trading sessions Crude Oil prices were going upward movement. So, that is why I bought put options.

Initially, I got the first surprise the spread price at strike not similar. Whatsoever you buy on the spot options position will be negative.

May 12th 2020: I had bought Put 24@100 options. I noticed that there was margin warning by email So on the spot I added money on my account. Same time Oil price was going up so my position was in loss every day. I surprise Why Plus500 hasn’t written down position.

May 20th, 2020: Since 6-7 session oil was up. I predicated now oil will bring down in the next session. That is why I added 4 more positions with a complete margin amount. Plus, I added an extra amount in worst-case scenario positions won’t cut off. When The trading opened on 21st May 2020 morning, the all strikes price was called off and the reason was given that margin call issue. How can be Margin problem could be there, just one hour before everything was fine and just in one hour everything changed. When they realized that I start to make a profit Plus500 has written off all positions. I lost around 800 Euros. The reason was given by Plus500 was the margin call issue.

One worst thing was, on 21st May 2020 Oil down by 2.5% and next day oil down more than 8%. Practically, I would be in more than 700-Euro profit. I did a lot of research and put a lot of effort to mentally and physically. I lost 1500 Euro due to such a scam platform.

One more thing, I noticed that Plus500 close or freeze the screen for a short period when you start to make money.

I feel like, I cheated on this platform. I lost my hard-earned money due to such a scammer platform. I raised the complaint against them they are showing the rules and regulations. I´m completely shocked by how this platform can be legal in the UK. They are playing with hard-earned money peoples.

I feed ashamed that I had handed over the money to this kind of person. It says in short terms "WE have ALL rights to take all of your money at any time with or without explanation - YOUR rights are NONE"

If they charge us, I don’t have any problem paying them. But don’t play with innocent peoples.

Please don’t use this platform, and please also suggest your friends as well.

I’ll also write my blog on Facebook as well as other social media. I also plan to make detailed video and put into the YOUTUBE for awareness.

I’ll be looking to take legal options against this such scammer platform. I am looking forward to taking action against by lawyers.

Ljubljana, Slovenia,
May 16, 2020,

Account under review and no reply

I have more than 15K dollars in my Plus 500 account however from one day to another I received a message that my account is under review. I've tried to contact support, trough chat, as well as support tickets but all I receive, are a canned message that they will get back to me as soon as possible. It's for 5 days like this at the moment.

I've tried to contact PayPal since my account was topped up using PayPal to get at least my investment back, they informed me that they can not help me because money transfers to investment programs, like Plus 500 are not protected under the buyer protection program offered by PayPal.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jun 1, 2020:
Hello,

Could you please share with us the number of the incidence so we can check your case and get back to you? We'll be very appreciative of this cooperation from your side.

UK, United Kingdom,
May 15, 2020,

Please stay away from Plus500

Plus500 froze the screen so myself and many others could not take either a profit or save their money from dropping further and further into negative. Many people sat watching hopelessly as their money disappeared because they couldn’t save their money by closing their trades. I’ve got screenshots of how I was in profit but my close button was frozen and I couldn’t close out. Others have screenshots of how they were watching their money disappear with their close button frozen. Everyone knows this is going on. It’s a manipulation of Plus500’s platform and it is generating huge profit for Plus500 and loss to their traders. How do I know? Because I’ve set up a group and I’ve been asking for people’s stories and they’re all the same. Platform Freezing is a big one. Price manipulation is another one and the one that keeps a trader away from their profit and funds is the ‘we need to verify you’ card. As soon as you want your money out Plus500 will find any way they can to keep your money. They’ve even closed accounts down and refunds are missing. I’ve got one guy at the minute with profit and he’s gone to withdraw and now they say he’s not verified properly. Plus500 is in need of Investigating. is Plus500 the new ironfx? Remember, Plus500 trade against you, your loss is their profit. Do you really think that’s a good way to play with your money? They control that platform, not you. You’re a cash cow and you will lose your money even if you make a profit. The only ones who get their money back from what I’ve seen (I’ve seen many cases) is if you’ve lost a fortune and you want the scraps back.

I’ve one guy who sat and watched as his fortune in his account was dropping away and he couldn’t close out the trades because the close button was frozen. That guy came to me in a very bad way, it was heartbreaking to listen to a broken man who lost all his money through no fault of his own. Had he been able to close out he would have save the majority of his money but instead he walked away with nothing. When this is presented to Plus500 they basically say tough luck and NEVER have given a full and honest refund. This is a Plus500 issue and it’s a very common one. No, it is not your device freezing because everything is still working, it’s done on purpose to keep trades from making profit or saving their funds. Stay well away from Plus500. Go watch all the ironfx videos and you’ll see that Plus500 are doing the same.
Shame on all those support workers because they know what’s going on. I hope one day someone will be brave enough to come clean in what Plus500 is doing. It’s wrong and Plus500 need Investigating.
Please follow me on twitter and help fight against Plus500 Jay76744258 Thank you.

Apr 25, 2020 - 1 Star Plus500 manipulate their platform for their own benefit. They freeze the platform screen and this stops traders from managing their trades. They let low traders go over margin call and into negative for days but dint allow any seconds at all for high traders. How can that be fair? Everything Plus500 does is for their benefit and to stop traders from making money. I can vouch for these claims as I have proof and getting more daily,
Plus500 needs reporting all regulators. Don’t think that because they’re regulated that they are safe and legitimate, they are not.
Stay clear or you will lose money and it may not be through your own doing.

Apr 22, 2020 - 1 Star Please will everyone not just write a review but also report your complaint to the FCA if in UK or equivalent in your country.
Plus500 are doing everything they can to stop traders from making money.
They freeze the screen. They let small time traders go over their margin calls for days on end but if you’re a big trader the very second you get a margin call and it goes above they close that trade. I totally understand that it’s up to us as traders to watch our trades but I had thousands in above my margin and I was watching when all of a sudden the oil price flew up (Trump tweeted about the Saudis and Russia going to cut by 10 to 15mbpd) and it flew up in seconds. I got a margin call and instantly funded then another call and I funded. Too late, in a matter of seconds they took 10k worth of trades and left me the worse one. They even took my up one that would make me money first and then worked on my down ones. They may be regulated but they’re getting away with underhand practices and we all need to report and request they are looked into. Don’t just write a review, write an email to the regulators and insist they look into them.
Don’t let plus500 get away with it anymore.
I’m waiting on Plus500 getting back to me after I complained and said I wanted my 10k back because they didn’t give me enough time to find my account. From history they can see I fund it well before needed. They are corrupt and need looking into.
Look on FB for ‘Report Plus500 to the FCA’
There are many people out there who have been unfairly treated and the loss of their funds isn’t their fault. If the loss was my fault I’d not complain but it wasn’t. I didn’t stand a chance to save those trades and Plus500 after taking those trades froze he screen and then kicked me off. I tried to get back on using Wi-Fi and 3G and nothing. I then had to change my password which I had clicked to always remember me. They do this to stop you feeding your account when you need to do it.
They are corrupt. Please don’t just write in here, go and report them. The more reports the FCA get the higher chance we have of getting them stopped.
Thank you.
Kram888,
Australi, Australia,
May 2, 2020,

Biggest SCAM- The financial regulators need to act ASAP

I had around 3k dollars invested in couple of futures in plus500. But they closed both the positions within a couple of minutes when they pulled down the sell rate by five times for 2 mins and closed both my positions on a margin call. They seem to be manipulating the data to close those positions and make money. I’m left with pennies in my account . What doesnt make sense is the difference in the buy vs sell rate. The buying rate is more than five times the sell rate at which the margin call happened. Is this even legal? I believe this daylight robbery
Reply by Plus500 submitted May 14, 2020:

Thank you for submitting your feedback.

The spread represents the difference between the Buy and the Sell rates of an instrument. Some of our instruments are offered with a fixed spread, while others are offered with a dynamic (variable) spread.

A fixed spread means that the difference between the Buy and Sell rates is constant. A Dynamic Spread is continuously updated throughout the day and is adjusted in line with the market spread. We believe that the dynamic spread best reflects the market movement, liquidity and volatility of the options offered in our platform.

For example: When an instrument is traded with a fixed spread (e.g. 0.05) - when the Buy rate is 10, the Sell rate will be 9.95 and when the Buy rate is 20, the Sell rate will be 19.95.

However, with the dynamic spread, the difference between the Buy and Sell rates is not fixed and is constantly changing based on recent market data.

dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 26, 2020,

Address verification

How to verify your address, I managed to verify all the other requirements. By address is rejected although I tried many documents

1- Utility bill
2- bank statement

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 14, 2020:

Thank you for submitting your feedback.

Apart from the mentioned documents, you can provide us with a copy of a landline or mobile phone bill, or a document issued by a government agency.

A valid residence verification document will have been issued in the last 3 months, clearly show your name and residential address in full, and contain an official logo of the issuer.

Kindly note that residence verification documents for business/corporate addresses will not be accepted.

Sean,
C, United Kingdom,
Apr 25, 2020,

Easy to make money

I started on plus500 and made plenty of money, I did learn plenty thanks to there demo and I also found it very smooth signing up, withdrawing money very simple.

invester,
sydney, Australia,
Apr 25, 2020,

PLUS500 IS A SCAM!!! STAY AWAY

I put some money in the account and then noticed they modify data - either to entice you to make money on demo, or when you switch to real money, make you quickly loose all your deposit.
I then decided to pull the money out -then the real issue began. over 4 weeks they kept giving me all excuses to prevent me taking my own money back. numerous communication/emails - either no response or you just get excuses.
I finally have to let them know that I am seeking help from ASIC and ACCC - and only by then they returned my money in a RELUCTANT WAY.
EXTREMELY BAD CUSTOMER RESPONSE, EXTREMETLY GOOD SCAM!!!

Wellington, New Zealand,
Apr 23, 2020,

It's a scam.

Firstly they set the margin level way too high so you can't make more money but when you lose you lose a big amount. and when you so sure that it's the time to n make money and put your bid or exit the market; boom! you got a frozen screen. By the time you put your order half of profit time is already over and the margin difference is way too high and you end up with pennies in your hand. I end up with 0 account balance from$900 in 15 minutes coz the app stopped working and I was not able to exit the market

Max G,
Israel, Israel,
Apr 22, 2020,

Plus500 is manipulating the app against you. Made mo lose $12000

1.First I was not able to close my positions when they were making altogether around $8000 and was only able to close them only when the profit has already fallen to $6000.
2. This one was critical. This night I was trading with positions of 1000 barrels but at some point I opened another short Oil position short position and it turned out to be of 5,250 barrels and I immediately received a margin call message and than the trade was closed at a loss $3500. It all took just a few seconds. I was stunned.
I have lost with them before and was blaming myself on that but
now I realize that I wouldn't have lost in the first place if everything would be ok from their end.
I sent them 5 messages but it takes up to 24 hours to answer. 19 already passed. They quickly respond to the reviews but do not answer on personal inquiries.

I am still waiting for their response but as far as I know collective compliant to the Regator might be one of the next measures if they don't respond.
During the last 20 hours of silence from their side and found out that plus500 is an Over The Counter broker, meaning that they make money if you lose and if I experienced intentional action against myself and my money I can make charge back.

Oslo, Norway,
Apr 21, 2020,

Stopped quoting DAX puts april 9, expired 15th - result 1200 USD loss

Opened 6 positions between 10.40 and 16.55 on Thursday 9th of april (writing puts) on DAX options) with expiry april 15 (april 17 on Eurex - quoting exchange)
I Used 4 different strikes 8250, 8550, 9000 and 9700.
The spread was big on the three lower strikes which is normal, I have traded derivative for 25 years so are quite familiar with most aspects on the pricing of options. I'm not quite as familiar with CFD "brokers" which I'm happy for now,

During the easter weekend I talked with customer support on chat (a function that is now taken away, at least for me) and the customer representative confirmed that the settlement price on april 15 would be the LAST price on EUREX the same day.

When the trading opened at tuesday morning, april 14, only one of the strikes were quoted on plus500, (9700) . I closed my three small positions in profits as I started to be concerned.
For two full trading days no new quotes came in on my remaining three strikes, emailed customer service and was served some bs story about volatility (the underlying index was barely moving) - YES, option prices are volatile when expiry is getting closer, We have the Greeks to aid us in calculations and trade decisions.

The potential unlimited risk writing options represents implies the necessity to get rewarded for the risk when the trade moves your way.

Instead of getting settled at 0.50, 0.80 and 2.0 I was given thursdays closing prices 10.25, 14,19 and 23.33.- resulting in a loss of about 300 usd rather than a profit of 900 usd.

Plus500 has sent me a few short messages in reply to my complains telling me a senior department is looking at it.

I´m completely shocked how this can be legal. When reading their terms and conditions (Yes, I´ve read all of their legal documents now) I got even more appalled and also a bit ashamed that I had handed over money to this kind of people.

Please, if anyone reads this . DON`T use this platform, and I can't say for sure, but having used a few days to research, this goes for most of their competitors as well.

ThetaGamma

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 21, 2020,

M.margin and price differences and chart manipulation scam

It's total scam the whole thing is to set you up to lose your money I know exactly how to trade oil on future contracts and the price difference spread and m. Margine is a joke its a complete scam they change their chart and manipulated prices away from cme prices I'm waiting for their reply now my account converted to 0 even with their m.margine and the funny part is they close the position really far from the actual price on their manipulated chart and left me with 0 balance I will explain it they require a huge margin and that margin and their stop loss both won't stop your balance to become 0 so basically its a casino and the house always wins I wish that I gambeled rather than trading with them I will wait for their reply now and see if they really scam or not and I guess they won't fix it.

James,
Wiltshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 17, 2020,

This company cheats and sets its prices far higher than real prices of stoc

At the present time of 11.19 GMT on the 17/4/2020 the current price of crude oil is trading at $18.75 per barrel based on all other trading platforms. The price of oil on the Plus 500 platform is $25.70. Why is there a $7 difference in price between the plus 500 price and FXCM's price. I have taken screens hots and video evidence to prove this.

If you take the time to look back on their oil price chart history you will be able to see this for yourself. I have lost many thousands using the plus500 platform in the past and now I have evidence to prove they are scammers and their price of stocks do not reflect the real price of that stock.

I set a maximum a stop loss of £80 on a trade yesterday and the trade ended up being stopped at £104 loss. Why have the ability for me to set a stop when you don't stop the trade at the price I set it to stop at ?

I will be reporting this fraudulent behaviour to the FCA and seeking legal advise to get my money back from these con men
Poland, Poland,
Apr 13, 2020,

Opening orders with different prices

I made an order to buy oil with price 1% higher than it was on Friday night. At 0:00 Monday price grew up about 10% and my order was opened with much higher price than I set it. Even ABOVE the highest price of the day. It means I lose a lot.
Looks like incredible mistake or obvious scam.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Apr 17, 2020:
Hello Emil,

Thank you for contacting us.

Most of the instruments that are based on a Futures contract have a Rollover date which is a fixed date, and does not dependent on the position's opening date. (Please watch the video below at the end of this explanation, it explains everything related to this event)

This option is only available for certain instruments (such as Natural Gas and Oil). In order to check whether an instrument is subject to a Rollover, you can check if there is a “Rollover Date” on the "Details" link next to each instrument on the platform.

Whenever a futures contract reaches its Rollover Date, all open positions/orders are Rolled-over to the next futures contract automatically. Once this event takes place, the instrument's rates are updated according to the rates of the new contract that is offered.

In order to annul any effect of this event on existing positions and your equity, the relevant Profits/Losses as well as defined Stops and Limits are adjusted accordingly.

You are welcome to find more information on the video in our Trader's Guide:

plus500.com/TradersGuide/What-Is-A-Rollover~5

Should you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.
Silvia,
Zurich, Switzerland,
Apr 4, 2020,

Cannot get my money back

1. It has been 8 business days since I made the transaction from my bank but my funds have never appeared on my account. Every time I contacted Plus500 they said they have transferred my request to the relevant department.
2. I made the withdrawal two business days ago and I can still cancel the request, which meant they have not executed the money transfer after two business days.
3. Although most of my money (like about 73%) are deposited via Klarna (so via bank transfer), at first they say my withdrawed money will go back to my credit card because that's what I used to verify my identify. However, that was the only way to verify my identify when I tried to open the account. In addition, this rule does not match with what they claim online, which is they always try to transfer the money back to how it is deposited in the beginning. Considering the processing fees for the credit card, I would not choose Plus500 if I have not been fooled in the beginning.

Most people here talked about its dynamic spread etc. However, most of the instruments on Plus500 have fixed spread so I kinda disagree with what most other people say. But my issue is on another level. Do not choose this broker because it's a pure fraud. I cannot even call them because they don't have one.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Apr 6, 2020:

Thank you for submitting your feedback.

As you are already aware CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Although with the above, we recommend that you should be aware of the progress of your positions all the time. The market volatility could change at any time and positions that are on profit could turn in loss and vice-versa. At your disposal, you have tools in our platform that could manage the risk and that could bring more control in your trading activity.

A fixed spread, means that the difference between the Buy and Sell rates is constant. A dynamic spread is continuously updated throughout the day and is adjusted in line with the market spread.

If you find the terms we offer for a specific instrument not suitable for your trading strategy, we offer a variety of over 2000 CFD instruments on forex, stocks, commodities, indices and more, which may be of your interest.

We always aim to provide the best trading terms for our instruments in accordance to the ones received from our providers and in line with our regulatory obligations.

Apr 1, 2020,

designed to make you loose

The dynamic spreads and methods used for pricing of instruments (which is not transparent) makes Plus500 one too avoid.

Its basically not much more than a scam to make you feel like a trader but in actuality it’s designed to sap your money. They only make money if you loose money bear that in mind.

Thats why ~80% of their clients loose money. If it was fair it would be a figure close too 50%! Think about it.

Plenty of others in the market now. Be careful, do your research and avoid Plus500

Galway, Ireland,
Mar 27, 2020,

The worse broker ever.trade like cassino with dynamic spread stay away.

The worse broker ever.trade like cassino with dynamic spread stay away.

You will lose money if:

1.Trade stocks:
The price is completely different from the real price they wait at least 1 or 2 (1cents, 1euro, 1dolar ans so on to )update their prices.The spread is very high.If you make a wrong move you never come back to green.

why you go for a broker when the price is completely different, the spread is very high, pay for overnight, and dont show the volume of the stocks, and the stocks are very you cannot trade after before hours, and sometimes the button Sell/buy is disable? it is your money..

Lets say you bought 12.000 ascena shares the price in the market is bid.36 X ask 0.37 and +plus500 would be .33 x .34 or sometimes .32 x .33
.if the price goes up they will update the price only when the price up to .38 or .03899 without decimals.

Overnight fund is very expensive it is very hard to maintain a portfolio or go long with small account.

You can't open 2 screens for a trader, it is very important or login in 2 devices.

2.Option:

The same for stocks If the price goes up they wait to update the price.
but if the price goes down they update the price very quick. if you have a small account you always lose.

3.When I started trade I thought that I did not know how to trade. I lose a lot of money. So I started with another broker for some reason I am profitable now.

4.I don't know who allowed this company to work as a broker but I don't recommend to anyone.

6.Deposit and Withdrawal
I never had a problem.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Apr 2, 2020:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company as you can read on our website and online https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators

Be informed that, Plus500 quotes prices with reference to the price of the relevant underlying financial instrument and its spread.

For any given financial instrument Plus500 will quote two prices: the higher price (ASK) at which the Client can buy (long) that financial instrument, and the lower price (BID) at which the Client can sell (short) it. Plus500’s prices can be found on our website or trading platforms.

Mar 15, 2020,

Fast and reliable platform

I have been using plus500 for the last 1 year, i like their web platform better than other brokers, they do not provide MT platforms. This platform is very compatible with mobile and provides easy to u understand data points to start and close a trade.

Their margins are low and it is good for someone to make quick decision for buy and sell.

Their payment methods are standard and withdraw to paypal is 2 working days which is very convenient.

Please ensure you upload all documents and get it verified before deposit and make profit on live account

They have ontime chat service who can assist you in basic and their backend team are prompt in resolving cases

The worry is not having mt4 therefore difficult to use EA kind of services for desktop once you start becoming expert in trading.

They do not offer scalping which is a downsize, so if you are expert HFQZY trader it may not be the right platform

Make sure you have enough funds and with a right trading plan you can be happy with plus500 and enjoy their surprise bonus.

Good luck

Reading, United Kingdom,
Feb 29, 2020,

Not worth your time

My friend uses this brokerage and so I thought I would check them out to verify their usefulness.

Their tools are setup for you to fail:

-The default time is 1m.
-There's only the most basic tools for trading, could probably count their aggregate total on two hands.
-You can only use their inhouse web app which is laggy and illsuited for trading.
-There's no way to download historical data,
-There's no ability for you to code your own indicators or trading robots.

Furthermore, their terms and conditions are beyond belief:

-They have a severe conflict of interest with their customers as they always take the other side of the trade: this isn't disclosed sufficiently either.
-There's some line in the order execution policy about explicitly consenting to trading on an unregulated market they create.

I could go on, but you get the gist? Use a better brokerage.
Portsmouth, United Kingdom,
Feb 10, 2020,

Price fixing

Price Fixing. Plus 500 will alter the market price of an instrument in their favour . the will keep the price of an instrument 5 - 10 cents below the market value so profits are not hit and stop losses are hit easier. Ive had a very interesting conversation with support who just wont give a straight answer .
Reply by Plus500 submitted Feb 13, 2020:
Hi Chris and thank you for your valuable feedback.

Be informed that Plus500 quotes prices with reference to the price of the relevant underlying financial instrument and its spread.

Jan 1, 2020,

Sports direct for trading

its cheap, cheerful and simple but if you ever want to go an extra yard, you wont find it there. I used plus 500 as my first broker out of university because most of the students in my finance club were using them. But as soon as I wanted to develop my trading i.e. analysis, news, fundamentals, they are so limited. Plus dont ever expect to speak to anyone there be it customer service, account managers or trading, you can never get them on the phone. They are mostly automated or email/chat only. So all in all, they are great t start with but if you are serious about trading, its best to find a more professional platform.

BOGOTA, Colombia,
Dec 25, 2019,

PLUS 500 ES UN BROKER TRAMPOSO Y ESTAFADOR

In September pf 2019 I opened an account in Plus 500, I started trading, and on November I began to have suspicions because the operations that had more profits were invested in me, and thus I always lost and my account seems closer to finishing. I made the claim to the supposed technical support, they compensated me $ 30 and the problems continued, I complained again and the answer is the same everything is fine. PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO THESE TRAPS. DON'T SAY I DON'T WARN YOU.

En Septiembre 2019 abrí una cuenta en Plus 500, comense a operar, y el me de Noviembre comencé a tener sospechas porque las operaciones que tenia mas ganancias se me invertían, y pues así siempre perdía y mi cuenta da ves mas cerca de acabarse. Hice el reclamo al supuesto soporte técnico, me compensaron $30 y los problemas siguieron, volví a reclamar y la respuesta es la misma todo esta bien.

ASÍ QUE NI SE LES OCURRA CAER EN ESTAS TRAMPAS.

DESPUÉS NO DIGAN QUE NO LES ADVIERTO.

Oct 16, 2019 - 1 Star ABRI UNA CUENTA CON PLUS 500 EN MES SEPTIEMBRE 2019 Y DESPUES DE OPERAR 15 DIAS ME DI CUENTA QUE SIEMPRE QUE IBA GANANDO BUENAS UTILIDADES SE ME INVERTIA EL CIERRE CON LA APERTURA, Y PUES ASI SE PIERDE, HICE EL RECLAMO POR CHAT, ENVIE FOTOS Y EXPLICACION DE LA SITUACION Y HASTA LA FECHA TAN SOLO ME HAN REINTEGRADO 33 MIL PESOS . EL PROBLEMAS ES QUE FUERON MAS CASOS Y NO ME HAN RESUELTO Y MENOS ME HAN VUELTO A CONTESTAR. ASI ES MUY DIFICIL , LO MAS SEGURO ES QUE SE PIERDA. ES MAS LOS SPREAD SON MAS GRANDES QUE LOS DEMAS BROKERS.

I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH PLUS 500 IN MONTH SEPTEMBER 2019 AND AFTER OPERATING 15 DAYS I realized that I was always earning good profits. EXPLANATION OF THE SITUATION AND UP TO DATE SO ONLY 33 THOUSAND PESOS HAVE BEEN REFUNDED. THE PROBLEMS ARE THAT THEY WERE MORE CASES AND HAVE NOT BEEN SOLVED AND LESS HAVE BEEN REPLACED TO ME. THIS IS VERY DIFFICULT, THE SECURE IS MISSED. THE SPREAD IS MORE BIGGER THAN THE OTHER BROKERS.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Oct 18, 2019 Hello and thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our procedure. Please, be sure that we strive to improve our services and provide you with the best experience possible.

We recommend you to contact our Support team once again in case you have specific suggestions and they will gladly assist in any matter.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jan 2, 2020:

Thank you for submitting your feedback.

If you want to know more about them and how to use them you are most welcome to contact our Support team and they will gladly assist in anything. https://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs

Brasov, Romania,
Dec 23, 2019,

Looks like nothing changed

I had an account with them years ago, but as I read the last reviews of them, look like nothing changed. Still not a good company to make money. Back then they had a $50 welcome bonus. I guess they could do that only if they know clients will finally lose it anyway.
Reply by Plus500 submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Hello,

We have managed to make a lot of updates on our platform so now our clients could enjoy even more the trading with CFDs and all the available features in the platform which helps to improve their technical and analytical skills.

You are most welcome to try the Demo mode and see the difference before/after. If you find enjoyable the platform and the way it works, you can register your account and trade with us at any time.

If you need any help please contact our Support team and they will gladly assist you in anything. https://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs

UK, United Kingdom,
Nov 30, 2019,

Completely rubbish and Very bad customer Service witch one is ignoring your complain... If you want lost money they Will help you Very well.
Reply by Plus500 submitted Dec 13, 2019:
Hello and thank you for the provided feedback, it is really important for us. We are sorry that you hadn't an agreeable experience with our Customer Support team, and we assure you that we will take action on it if you provide us with more information regarding the case.

We do acknowledge the emails/complaints from our customers on time as we aim to provide the best possible service for you, so it shouldn't happen what you mentioned in your comment, and we kindly ask you to double-check your inbox or to get in touch with us in order to solve your case.

Thank you in advance for the collaboration and understanding.

Niels,
The netherlands, Netherlands,
Nov 5, 2019,

Not a fair company. Making money of poor knowlegd people.

This is a total scam. They make money when people lose. For example: when you put 5000 euros on your account and want to buy something. The positions opens at 4000 euro and you keep 1000 euros as "safe". The stock goes down for 5% and you will lose morgen than you got behind it. So they sell it automatically. Happend to me many times. The stocks are not accurate and sometimes not even up to date or right. DONT USE THIS PLATFORM YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. THEY ONLY MAKE MONEY WHEN YOU LOSE IT. Thats is their bussines. And to make sure no one is going to do something about it they hide in Cyprus. When reporting a complaind they advise to contact te cypres ombudsman. This is of course unpossible because of the langauge barrier. DONT TRADE AT PLUS500
Reply by Plus500 submitted Dec 12, 2019:
Hi Niels, and thank you for your valuable feedback.

CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Trading will not always be profitable and can result in the loss of your entire trading account balance (capital and profits).

While with Plus500 you cannot lose more than your entire trading account balance, please ensure that you only invest money that you can afford to lose, in case of unfavorable results.

Moreover, if you now feel that trading CFDs is no longer suitable for you or you have concerns regarding your trading activity and would prefer us to close your account, please let us know as soon as possible.

If you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at https://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs

Nitin prabhat,
Muscat, Oman,
Sep 4, 2019,

Avoid at all costs

Do not trade with Plus500, the moment you start making money they will freeze your account claiming that your docum are not verified. It will take you months to try to verify your account because of their 0 client supports and in the end you will loose your money.
Plus500 are just a bunch of thieves
Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 5, 2019:
Hello.

Firstly we are very sorry to hear you feel this way.

Please bear in mind that it is highly important for Plus500 to verify your personal details. This is in order to protect both you and us from fraud as well as guard your privacy.

As well, in trading you can profit as well as lose your funds. Trading involves risks and therefore requires skills, knowledge and understanding.

Since we are unable to locate your account based on the information you provided here, you are welcome to contact our support team and we can assure you we will further assist.

Chris,
Cheltenham, United Kingdom,
Aug 22, 2019,

It's true what people say here

Plus500 is a scam. I've been trading currencies for like 15 years and I think I know what I'm doing, yet..

Made 2 open trades 2 weeks ago with close at profit of 20 pips. As I know this market well, I just sat and waited to get a lot of profit in around a week.

Literally 20 hours after opening trades, both trades were closed. My maintenance balance was well over 10k, as I only used half the money I had on both trades.

Ended up with a loss. I will just claim fraud with my bank as this is the most effective way of flagging those p****s. I'm also in a process of reporting Plus500 to the police. I'll surely take it further because I can.

Steer away from Plus500 and find another broker, unless you really want to lose your money!
Reply by Plus500 submitted Aug 26, 2019:
Hello.

Firstly, sorry to hear this is your experience.

Please note that Plus500 is a fully regulated worldwide trading company.
You are welcome read more on it here -> https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators.

As well, Trading will not always be profitable and can result in the loss of your entire trading account balance. Trading involves risks and therefore requires skills, knowledge and understanding.

Since we are unable to locate your account based on the information you provided here, you are highly advised to contact our support team and we can assure they will review your query in the most professional way. http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx .

amsterdam, Netherlands,
Aug 3, 2019,

not able to withdraw profit

It is very easy to deposit and verification is very fast.

But once you make profit.
They ask verification after verification. Suddenly the verification that passed is not good enough. They keep asking for other documents and things that don't exist.

STAY AWAY. THIS BROKER SHOULD HAVE BEEN MARKED AS SCAMMERS A WHILE AGO.
ALL THE REVIEWS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE TRUTH!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Aug 7, 2019:
Hello,

Firstly, Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website: https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators

As well, it is highly important for Plus500 to verify your personal details.

In order for you to thoroughly review the mentioned, you are highly recommended to contact our support team in the following link -> http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx

Regards.
Greater Poland, Poland,
Jul 30, 2019,

2 years

Stay away from Plus500 - its a total scam. Carefully review Uset agreement so you will come to final conclussion that they can do with your money whatever they want, I mean wave, cancel your balance, steal your money basing on tricky clauses.
Do not try to trade options as they will charge you using hedging strategies - but they can do so as its written in theur 2018 financial statements. Do not try to open and close trades straight away as they will call you a scalper and will steal your money - but if they do so its fine - same is written in 2018 financial statements.
I've been using this platform for more than 1,5 year and it was ok as far as I have not been earning mouch money and account balance was around 5.000 EUR.
But when I grew my account was closed, monies stolen end of story - 31.000 EUR lost.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Aug 7, 2019:
Hello.

Please bear in mind that Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators.

Our customers are eligible to open withdrawal requests for their available funds at any time.

In case you have encountered any difficulties regarding your withdrawal request, balance or positions, and since we are unable to locate your account based on the information you provided here , you are kindly being advised to contact our Support team (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx)

We can assure you our team will provide you with the most professional service.

Regards.
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 20, 2019,

Payout

Do not try plus500, they are using reviewing strategy in taking every single amount you deposited in their trading platform. I have lost 8500 there, no deposit review but in withdraw even same card u used to deposit the notorious fraudulent will swallow your money no matter how big or little. Pls be far from plus500 0r is it 5 billion

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 22, 2019:
Hello.

Please bear in mind that Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company, as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators

it is highly important for Plus500 to verify your personal and card details. This is in order to protect both you and us from fraud as well as guard your privacy.

In order for you to thoroughly review your account's situation, please contact our support team in the following link - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx

Plus50
Pforzheim, Germany,
Jun 22, 2019,

Good Broker !

I never had problems with verify and withdrawals even the bonuses before had no conditions and i could payout.

Only thing is that the platform charts is a bit how to say ‚ not so good overview but it’s ok.

Best Regards

Reply by Plus500 submitted Oct 4, 2019:
Hello,

Thank you for your comment, we are glad to see that you are satisfied with the platform and service that we offer. Keep in mind that we are updating constantly our product, so if you have any suggestions for improvement don't hesitate to contact our Support team to hint it. :)

Feel free to contact us 24/7.

Plus500 Social Media Team
MelJ,
West Mids, United Kingdom,
Jun 3, 2019,

No care for unsuitable beginners

I have had a very bad experience with Plus500. Their screening questionnaire can highlight your unsuitability and YET they can still allow access to inexperienced and low income consumers like myself. Not just that, you can just click on the disclaimer to gain access - even if you are mentally impaired. This is irresponsible and they respond by placing all the responsibility on the consumer. Surely they should better screen for "appropriateness" as the Financial Ombudsman highlights.

A phone call to Director Mr Weston resulted in him cutting the call dead - even though he had been informed of disability during the call.

This company has shown no compassion for the circumstances of this vulnerable consumer AT ALL. They have washed their hands

There is no way a loan would be given to them: why should Plus500 therefore permit them to lose 000's, including from a credit card that wasn't verified and do nothing? Why, on disclosure of illness, did they terminate the account? This is appalling behaviour and extremely irresponsible.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jun 4, 2019:
Hello.

Please note that Plus500 is a fully licensed and regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators As per our legal and regulatory obligations.

Please note that in trading you can win as well as lose your funds. Trading CFDs involves risks and therefore requires skills, knowledge and understanding of these risks. Our questionnaire is part of the application to trading on plus500 considering the risks associated with CFD trading.

We would also like to mention, we do not offer phone support. While phone support may be seen as an available and fast mean of communication, our experience has taught us that communication via e-mail is more reliable and professional as it allows us to thoroughly examine each issue and consult with colleagues / superiors when needed.

Unfortunately we were not able to locate your trading account based on the information you have provided - therefore, in case you wish us to thoroughly review the mentioned, please contact our support team- http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx

Milan, Italy,
Apr 7, 2019,

does not give profits

this company does not give profits. They manage to maintain their worthless Cysec licence because too little people complain. Clients receive almost threatening emails from Isreali people and give up. People write to Cysec or financial Ombudsman! This company should never be granted a license to operate in this business. They are happy till you lose. If you make profit, they refuse to give it by suspending the account in question.
also, if they claim that they earn money with the spread (that is clearly not true), why don't they allow scalping (more open positions, more spread correct?) nor EA? they claim that scalping is against the market rules. but the point is that retail traders trade CFDs that are derivatives are CANNOT move the market in any way! also the quantity traded would not be sufficient to manipulate the markets, as they claim in their threatening emails.

I already wrote to Cysec with some examples of their threatening emails, I hope they will lose their license soon.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Apr 8, 2019:
Hello Ilanna90,

Firstly, we are sorry that you feel this way.

Please be informed that Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company which reflating the situation on market directly.

Plus500’s subsidiaries are authorized and regulated in different jurisdictions around the world.You are welcome read more about the regulating bodies we are bound to on our website. https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators .

In addition we would like to inform you that although trading leveraged CFDs can result in a profitable outcome, trading leveraged CFDs also involves a great risk of losing all the funds deposited

Please note you are most welcome to contact our Support team, via chat or email - https://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs in order to thoroughly review your query, as we strive to improve our services and provide you with the best trading experience possible.

Italy,
Dec 5, 2018,

Plus500 Affiliate SCAM

Plus500 is a full scam for every affiliate
they will lie to you and tell that you have to wait 6 months to check the traffic are you sending and of course afterall the tell you couldn't pay.....

BE far from their high offers because you won't receive a cents......

Reply by Plus500 submitted Dec 10, 2018:
Hello Max.

I am sorry to hear you feel this way.

Please note that Plus500 is a fully licensed and regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators

In addition, you are welcome to contact our Support team in the following link-
http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx and I am sure they would gladly assist.

Scoot,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Dec 4, 2018,

ID problem provisional license

Be aware they wont accept a provisional license ID for some reason I cant think of. They only tell you this after you have deposited

Reply by Plus500 submitted Dec 6, 2018:
Hello Scoot,

Thank you for your comment.

You are most welcome to contact our customer support in the following link - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx
and I am sure they would gladly assist you with this matter

Athens, Greece,
Nov 27, 2018,

A decent Broker

I have to confess that Plus500 has become a very good broker.
They have the best mobile platform ever , fast enough , with rare requotes , many trading instruments and much faster withrawals than before,

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Nov 19, 2018,

Ongoing withdrawal delay

Last week my withdrawal was put on hold whilst my account was reviewed, and I promised an update today. At the time of writing the withdrawal is still on hold with no further clarification from plus500.com. I will continue to provide updates every 2-3 days until the matter is resolved, hopefully early this week.

Nov 14, 2018 - No Rating Account Review
I've attempted a withdrawal and been informed that it will be delayed whilst my account is reviewed. Obviously where a client's money is being withheld any review ought to be carried out with the utmost urgency. I will update accordingly on Monday 19/11/18

Reply by Plus500 submitted Nov 16, 2018 Hey,

Thank you for your comment.

Unfortunately, we couldn't locate your trading account, however, we can assure you that Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators

We thank you for your patience while your query is being handled.

For further clarification, please contact our Support - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx

Netherlands,
Nov 17, 2018,

Here in Holland (AFM) as well in France (AMF) the government warns people of Plus500 because a lot of people lost money they are investing the false game they play.
Be warned!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Nov 19, 2018:
Hello,

Plus500 is a fully licensed and regulated worldwide CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators.

Kindly note that trading in CFDs carries a high degree of risk. Trading will not always be profitable and can result in the loss of your entire trading account balance.

Moreover, plus 500 provides Negative balance protection for her clients.

Should you have any questions or require assistance, don't hesitate to contact our Support team, via chat or email - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx

Hong Kong,
Nov 14, 2018,

DISAPPOINTED AGAIN

After my on-going discussion with Plus 500, they finally approved my withdrawal.

HOWEVER, I withdraw the money on Nov 12 and 13, but the fund still not appear in my bank account. I called the bank, they don't find these transaction.

From my previous experience, once the withdrawal was approved and settled, I can see the fund on the same day. It happened to ALL my withdrawal before.

I'm pretty sure your side didn't send out the fund yet.

Nov 11, 2018 - 1 Star I followed the rules to play the game but my account was just locked yesterday. When I deposit money and lose money. Everything is fine to them.

When I started to win money, they will lock your account and reject your withdrawl.

My ticket number is 4054415

Now plus 500 stopped to reply my email.

I will start to do sth in Hk, trying to file a case at SF , but I don’t think it will help. For sure I will start to post in a few financial fourms to put people off trading in plus 500 as there are some using. It can go out to Asia very soon , hope less victims!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Nov 13, 2018 Hello,

We can see that your query is being reviewed by our senior team in ticket #4057330

You are kindly asked to reply in this ticket as you have an ongoing correspondence there.

We can assure that our support team will provide you with the best service possible.

Carel,
South Africa,
Oct 24, 2018,

Not happy

They promised a bonus after earning a certain number of trader points, but as I started doing good, the bonus disappeared

Reply by Plus500 submitted Oct 26, 2018:
Hello Carel,

Thank you for your comment!

We are sorry that this is how you feel.
As we were unable to locate your trading account, you are most welcome to contact our customer support team in the following link - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx and we are sure they would gladly assist you in resolving this matter.

Amelia McCall,
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom,
Sep 15, 2018,

I am puzzled why there is so much hatred towards this company.
Yes, they offer a more simplified trading software without the bells and whistles of MT4 or their support - but the software does what it says.
10+ members of my investment club also use Plus500 without issues.
I really think many of the issues are exaggerated but I could be wrong.

ALL withdrawals I've processed were sorted the same day..

Support could definitely be better however.

Simon Heather,
Jul 27, 2018,

Withdrawal Delay

I've had no problems until now but I am now making a larger withdrawal and suddenly I receive an email saying my withdrawal is going to be delayed whilst my account is reviewed. Updates to be posted here over the coming days

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 30, 2018:
Hello Simon,
Thank you for your comment!

Please consider that from time to time we undertake reviews of our customer's files and accounts, as well as withdrawal requests, as in your case.
That is why a notice about a short delay was sent out to your end.
We can assure you that our team is doing their best to review and process customers withdrawal requests.
You will be notified accordingly in the relevant ticket (email).

Thank you for your patience & understanding.