Plus500 Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Plus500.com  · Is this your company?

Plus500 is a CFD broker. Plus 500 offers the Mobile and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Traders with Plus500 accounts can trade CFDs on underlying financial instruments such as currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, commodities, options and indices.

Plus500
2017-04-19: The Belgian FSMA ordered the shutdown of plus500.be and for all branches of Plus500 to stop providing services to clients in Belgium.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court vote against Plus500.  Unless this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with Plus500.

October 2012:  Plus500 fined over 200,000 GBP by the FSA

FSA Penalty Details

Other websites of this company include www.plus500.co.il

Established: 2008
Address: Building 25 Matam, Haifa, 319160, Israel
Contact: support@plus500.com, +972 4-689-2154
Regulators: ASIC #417727, CySEC #250/14, FSA-S #SD039, MAS #CMS100648-1, FSCA #47546, FCA #FRN 509909
Trading platforms: Plus500
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of Plus500.com on our forum

Chingching,
, Hong Kong,
Jun 13, 2016,

Hi all,my name is Ching and I come from Hong Kong, please forgive me my English is very limited, I tried my best to share my experiences about trading in Plus500( my account : 74597618), seriously it is TOTALLY NIGHTMARE and they are SCAMMERS 500% for sure! Please kindly read before you join Plus500, or you can search ton of similar cases in the internet.

They made me so frustrated in this two month and I tried to end my life because of my stupidly that believed a registered scammer Plus500 company, lucky I got the hearty support from my friends and family, and they encourage me to post on internet to alert everyone, complain to ASIC and others related department such as AU police.

My ID, address, phone, credit card all of the info are totally validated previously, and then in April, I lose the money in a row of trading, but after that I won a bit and finally I got USD28000 in my account ( 1/3 from my deposit and actually it still cannot cover my lose ).and then I started the withdrawal, I requested and waited few days, firstly they asked me to submit the doc for validating AGAIN, I felt weird because it was validated so long ago and it show full green ticked, Ok fine I resubmitted the photo and after few days, they replied that they want the doc in full of English ( actually it is Chinese + English bank statement ....) ok I discussed with the agent he said it is ok and so re-resubmit the SAME picture again! Few days again, my account pop out a message box saying my account is Restricted...!! I SHOCKED and keep contracting the agents, they all replied the same "relevant department was checking my issue"..................................
At that moment, I searched in internet, so many cases against Plus500 and I started to feel scaring because it is my real money! Feeling scam because they didn't check your account until you Win. I found that so many peoples were banned because of scalping ( please correct me if i spell wrong ) and hedging, and most of the cases shown Plus500 no specific rule and guide to judge what is scaleping, I tried to protect myself, contact and warned them " please don't try to cheat and steal my money! I searched and know what is sclaping and hedging! I didn't do that I am sure!".....They just foward the message to senior team, and Two weeks after, a senior name Amy ( actually I found so many trader were banned by her ), she contact me and say, my account was banned because of "connected account + hedging" in their company group! I was keep contracting them via email and live chat, but they keep using the user agreement section 19.10 as the shield and pointing some of my trading action are similar ( YES they say similar, so wide judgment)to other account! and I asking them to show me the prove because it is cheating my money at all, and then there is no more reply after their email "title: Final Response", that's so rude and scamming! Therefore I just sent the complain to ASIC and trying to contact the AU police.

Again, it is a bloody nightmare to me, I cannot believe my money was stolen so violent!!! Everyone please beware Plus500, what I said are real and you can search in the internet!

I am nooooooo idea why they can still have the license, please contact me if you would like to group all of the complain about their license because I am going to do that in another complain.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Nov 16, 2016:
Dear Ching,

We have located your correspondence with our senior staff and as far as we can see, you have not responded to our senior staffs last mail.
Since you seem to be very frustrated, we highly recommend to carry on your correspondence with them.
We are sure that our most dedicated senior team will resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

Keiron West,
Bauska, Latvia,
Mar 18, 2016,

I withdrew money on the 3rd March 2016, it is now the 18th March 2016 and I am still waiting, they will tell you to contact plus500 customer service, but I can tell you that is pointless, they work off a script and they do not respond in any sensible time, 1 week and I am still waiting for them to tell me what has happened to my money. I have another big withdrawal from the 15th March 2016 but I doubt I will see that money either, just a bunch of thieves with pretend customer service, better to get in contact with the financial regulation service according to what people who work from other CFD and Forex companies, they are well known for not paying. they took my money within seconds of depositing it but refuse to give what I earned. nothing but thieves, I am completely approved and verified so there is no reason to not deposit my funds into my bank account.

Hello Keiron,
We have located your correspondence with our support team in this matter and as far as we could understand, You have declared that the issue was resolved.
Should this actually be the outcome, we would be delighted if you reconsider your rating as well.
For any clarification or assistance, please feel free to contact our most dedicated team of supporters - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx
RS,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Mar 15, 2016,

I´ve made a profit of €2164.15 from various days and positions in less than a month. When i try to withdrawl €3665 they took a week to tell me - "The term “Scalping” is defined in the Client User Agreement as “a trading method based on the notion that the Client opens a number of positions and closes them in a very short time (within two (2) minutes limit) in order to accumulate quick profits from small price changes”. and "Any profits made by scalping activity were made void. This is what happened on your trading account balance. The amount of your scalping profits in the sum of 975.75 € was deducted from your trading account." So they put back €2669.40 and yesterday i made a withdrawl of €2669. Until now they didn´t aprove my withdrawl, disabled chat, and dont reply back on support page zendesk. I posted this here after reading many of the complaints here and ather sites. I think this have to be REALY REGULATED. On casinos, sportexchanges, sportbrokers, there is a tight regulation, how come in financial products, things like this happen? Its beyond imaginable. I would like to know how can i solve this issue. Thank you.

Hello RS,
Please consider that our terms and conditions are stated in all relevant information sources, such as our website.
We can see that the matter you are referring to is currently being handled by our most dedicated senior staff and you will receive a reply within the relevant correspondence.
Feel free to update us in case you will need more information or have an unresolved matter.
We will gladly assist.
Tony,
Lucca, Italy,
Feb 23, 2016,

They not paying my money, i deposited $500 to test them and after making something around $900 i tried to withdrow $700 just after i sent the request they blocked everything, and telling me i did wrong trades bla bla, they not telling me what are these wrong trades and i used their platform and used their prices. Cyprus need to take action aginst this scam company asap.

Hello Tony,
Note that our terms and conditions are stated in all the relevant information sources, such as our website.
In case you have been informed regarding any abusive use of our trading platform, you are more the welcome to contact our support team for more insights in this matter.They will gladly assist.
Hamza,
Sussex, United Kingdom,
Feb 22, 2016,

I opened an account for 1 week and I had two margin calls they took all my money two times, and after that they stole £900 from my account without reason and now they are trying to think of something each time they change the reason of why they took it. Never invest any money in plus 500. The stop losses don't even work!

Hello Hamza,
Checking the issue, we can see that it was already reviewed and handled by our senior staff and after their last reply, you have not contacted us again.
In case you have any further questions or be in need for further clarifications, feel free to contact our support team http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx
and they will gladly assist you.
Graham,
Dundee, United Kingdom,
Feb 8, 2016,

DO NOT GO NEAR THIS BUCKETSHOP PLUS500....I HAD THREE SMALL TRADES RUNNING WITH THREE BROKERS . TWO BROKERS CLOSED MY TRADES AT STOP LOSS. PLUS 500 CLOSED MY POSITION 103 PIPS LOWER. THEY EXPLAINED THEY COULD NOT CLOSE MY TRADE AT MY STOP LOSS. TINY TRADE AND IT WAS EUR/USD, THE MOST LIQUID PAIR.. THEIR REGULATOR IS LOOKING INTO IT......STAY AWAY FROM PLUS 500

Hello Graham,
As we can see, the matter you are referring to was already reviewed and handled by our senior staff.
Unfortunately, we have nothing more to add, then the information that was provided to you within the correspondence.
Should you have any questions in this matter or be in need for assistance regarding our trading platform, feel free to contact our support team http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx
Jegor,
Tartu, Estonia,
Jan 17, 2016,

Hello.
I opened account with Plus500 couple weeks ago, they gave me free 25 euro bonus. So i started trading with that money and week later i earned 800 euro. So i sent to them my ID and bill and after 5 minutes they verified my account. Then i decide to withdraw 400 euro to my personal bank account, but after i did that, next day they closed my account. They said that i already have account with them and i was not eligible for a 25 euro bonus and my account will remain closed. The problem is that this is my first account and i had never traded before in my life. I don't know what to do and i feel totally scammed. They don't answer me, i asked them if you want take your 25 euro bonus back, but give me my honestly earned 775 euro. Plus500 just answered your account will remain closed and i have to trade on my another account, but i have only one account which they closed.
People please be very careful with them, they can just close your account if you are too successful with your real deposited money and you will never see them again. I'am very happy that i didn't deposit my own money.
Plus500 scammers

Reply by Plus500 submitted Nov 13, 2016:
Hello,
Please note that our bonus offer, as stated on our website, is limited to only one account per "household".
Read more about it in our help pages - www.plus500.com/Promotions/Bonus
Also have you reached out to our most dedicated support team for further information regarding this matter?
We are sure that they will be able to provide with a detailed and personalized reply and change your opinion on us.
www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx
Regards Plus500
pieter vogel,
gent, Belgium,
Oct 15, 2015,

Issue escalated to Traders Court pieter vogel vs plus500.com | RESOLVED
The FPA is pleased to announce that this issue has been resolved.

bad broker, blocks account if you make big profit.
I have made withdrawal and it's still open after 9 days. No answers from plus500..

Matt Diamond,
France, France,
Aug 10, 2015,

My account is "restricted" since May.
It's been 4 months and I can't trade with the money I deposited,

and I can't withdraw. WTF This is BULL**** i'm telling you. F*** plus500, they can die in hell.

Hope they like the money they've stolen to me and to other people.

Their stupid Cysec is only an association,
and only putting plus500 to court can make me get back my money...

Review Moderation Team Note: Cysec appears to belong to the Cyprus government. There is also a Cyprus Financial Ombudsman which can take complaints.

tonyg,
singgapore, Singapore,
Jul 19, 2015,

After waiting for more than 4 months, I still could not withdraw my account balance

Sam,
Paris, France,
Jul 18, 2015,

Well, i was happy until i saw their platform is not working. I put 6000 euros + in my account and they blocked everything. To explain why i 'm angry please check these 2 picture which are from the same day :
http://hpics.li/c486f55 and http://hpics.li/f7f2103 - they apologize to me and offered me 1000 compensation which i declined

Lucrecia,
Rome, Italy,
Jul 14, 2015,

L' account "nenetrade " è stato da plus500 dichiarato è verificato conforme alla nuova normativa antiriciclaggio ed attivo ma il saldo di oltre 35k presente sul conto è sparito. Sempre disponibile a documentare quanto detto
The 'account' nenetrade 'was declared by plus500 occurred it complies with the new legislation against money laundering and active but the balance of over 35k in your account is gone. Always available to document what was said

Lucrecia Ortiz,
Rome, Italy,
Jul 13, 2015,

The account 'nenetrade' was declared by plus500 occurred it complies with the new legislation against money laundering and active but the balance of over 30k in your account is gone. This platform is the much-hyped? Each of the readers his conclusions. Always available to document the above, available with tips and suggestions to solve this age-old story that goes on for months.

Ossi Partanen,
Espoo, Finland,
Jul 9, 2015,

Hey all,

I made 2000€ withdrawal on 10 Jun 2015 and after one month and tens of emails they - so far - never gave me my money.

Very lousy customer support - no live chat - no telephone numbers.

When using email (presumably a robot) sends a reply in seconds telling that :
"Please note that we are currently experiencing a larger workload than usual and it will take us longer to respond your query" .
After this it might take weeks to get a mail from actual cust. support member ..

M_racer,
, Italy,
Jun 7, 2015,

stay away with this site, its a scam!!! the dont want to withdraw your money.
sorry for english

Felix W.,
Berlin, Germany,
May 20, 2015,

Plus500 does not really have a good reputation because of the way it treats clients. Bot now if you guys have been following the news, plus500 froze some 55% of it customer accounts and is paying dearly by falling stocks. Just though I share the news before someone decided to join plus500.

Haas FXTrader88.TK,
May 18, 2015,

I knew something was wrong with this broker. My account now has made triple the profit from the bonus amount they gave. And when i tried to verify my account, they keep rejecting it giving stupid reasons like the picture is not clear or there is no expiry date to my CITIZEN National ID card. There is no expiry to my National ID in Singapore and i have not been having problems verifying myself to other brokers!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER. No Joke, WORST BROKER, c****y trading software.

STAY AWAY! I will blog about this broker, i will make sure it is well shared outside FPA and intro people to FPA to look at this review.

SHUT THEM OUT!

Carina Chan,
, Singapore,
Apr 30, 2015,

I have had experience trading Commodities and Futures in Singapore and was drawn to Plus500 due to the leverage. I had no problems whatsoever with my trading strategy at other platforms. Registration was simple and I verified my documents.

Subsequently, I made profits with a total balance in my account amounting SGD$73,187.34. Initial investment was SGD$10,000 with a SGD$330 bonus. My account was limited due to scalping activity and my withdrawals capped at the initial investment made. I have recently read about several such similar cases as I was worried about recovering my money.

Firstly, refunding me the initial cost still results in a loss for me due to exchange rates and charges incurred by third parties such as Skrill for the refund. Secondly, I took on a substantial amount of risk in order to achieve such a profit. As with every investment, the greater the risk, the higher the reward.

Mike,
, Switzerland,
Apr 26, 2015,

they are the worst sh** I never ever seen !

are scammers ! with license of regulators to steal !

already worked with about 10 brokers and never happened to me what happened with this sh** !

Plus500 breaking the regulator rules . Do not close margin call even after your account balance minus get .

When that result to losses , Plus500 is stealing money from clients to cover them! They take from my waiting withdraw money

if you are losing money all goes well .

when you earn money and want transfer it for your Bank account , the problems begin. you never see your profits.

HS,
, Cyprus,
Mar 26, 2015,

Be aware!

- Closed my position in MINUS
- Canceled my withdraw without permission in order to cover the Minus
- Postponing withdraw more than 5 days.
- Abnormal expensive swap/overnight premium
- Poor quality of costumer support

Alex,
, Australia,
Feb 27, 2015,

I requested to withdraw my initial deposit of $5000, five days ago still haven't received any response.
Two days before I emailed them two times regarding a question that I had, still no response from customer service.
No live chat, no phone number.
I am very disappointed with Plus500.

Dean Wegemans,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jan 18, 2015,

To be avoided at all costs. Suspected of manipulating their graphics for their own benefit. Big wins are being blocked by system failures. It is in fact a Israelian software company not a financial organisation banned from Belize and Cyprus.

huang yuanjiang,
brussel, Belgium,
Dec 12, 2014,

my story: I put 800 euro with a card prepaid of Bpost in my account at plus500, but when i ask withdraw 400 euro to my bank account,they refuse it,saying the card prepaid with no my name.i give them the offiel contrat with my namemy id numbermy addres...always no.what a fu*k logic.just like a banker say no to his client who want to get back money by saying "the notes you gave me last week are not printed your name"....
ps.plus500 without hot-linewithout structure of companywithout CEO introduction without licence number........just a FCA renference. i've been their SG in London,nobody meet me.and someone in the building told me "they are only half dozen here.it's a isreal firm".........
byebye my 800 euro!!!

the day the price of oil krached in US,i have more than 600 euro profit with 2 open position of ~ 100 euro. but plus500 locked the buton "close".i have no choice befor go to bed besides the "stop loss" minimium.......next morning,i saw my gain became to.....~50euro?

Leroy,
, Hong Kong,
Nov 15, 2014,

i get profit from HKD 10000 to now HKD 2.4M but they don't let me withdraw and send me the scalping warning.But the important thing is they don't define what is scalping accurately.i have sent a email to them to ask how short timed postion be defined as scalping , their reply is judging scalping not using time frame standard, using methodlogical as the standard,which is meaning what trading problem they say is right, nothing can be complied with their user agreement.

Justme,
Jun 17, 2014,

Despite this Broker getting negative reviews all over the internet, they managed to get to a $1billion valuation and launched an IPO in London!!!

Bruce,
ontario, Canada,
May 5, 2014,

Horrible!...no phone....claim to have online chat support, they don't...email only...takes 24 hrs to get reply when something is wrong...they are an Israeli group operating out of London...they allow you to deposit via credit card and then won't allow you to withdraw funds after you have supplied all the initial documentation they request when opening the account.

GRAB YOUR MONEY AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THIS BROKER...THEY AREN'T WHO THEY PROJECT THEMSELVES TO BE.

yang,
kota kinabalu, Malaysia,
Mar 27, 2014,

i was in this broker in 2010,, more or less about 6 months, later they suspended my account,, i try to reach them from their website link (contact us) sadly i only found these...support@plus500.com and
Faks: +44 203 002 7290 .. so i sent them email to complaint about my account,,but till now 2014 i got no answers..not only once i sent email to them. this broker is very professional cheater,, i hope they see this review,,you have your confirmation email and funding transaction email in my email account ,, u know this when you check your client list,, yoyanzee@gmail.com,,,no chat live support, no telephone number ,,u r cheater... i wonder how they acquire authorized company regulation from FCA and not being caught...

A.M,
Athens, Greece,
Feb 26, 2014,

Suspicious activity regarding their live charts accuracy, and trading ability. The only positive i have to say is that they have a large variety of stocks and my withdraw of 200euros worked.

Lloyd,
, United Kingdom,
Feb 12, 2014,

I had requested a withdrawal for <100 and it took 3 days. Another I requested >800 4 days and still nothing, hence my hunt to find the timescales.

Ahmed Mosad,
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 23, 2013,

This company is blocked by link.net ISP in Egypt for many request to ban site due to scam claims from client in Egypt be Caution

Thomas,
Bruges, Belgium,
Dec 20, 2013,

I'm a beginner trader and used this broker because the software looked easy to use at that time. However, the more you learn about forex trading you begin to see that their application is way below par. You have no drawing options on their charts (lines, fib, ...).
On top of that they do not allow scalping and refuse to give a clear definition on what they consider scalping.
When I heard reports of people not getting their money back I took out my money (got it back, minus my losses off course... beginner trader...)

Don't go for this broker, there are other brokers enough. If the complexity of MT4 spooks you then find a broker that offers ctrader, I find it rather intuitive.

Kamran,
london, United Kingdom,
Nov 13, 2013,

Reliable choice , especially for UK based broker, One of very few fully FSA regulated broker, Hassle free secure paypal deposits and withdrawal, therefore no deposit or withdrawal fee, Withdrawals are relatively quick , Platform is very good for new traders as it is very easy to calculate lot sizes and it clearly shows how much money you are putting at risk and what exactly are potential gains or losses. All in all reliable UK based broker ! Keep up the good work

Pete,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 29, 2013,

I wouldn't like to say i've been scammed exactly. But to.withdraw funds you must upload a form of i.d. My form of choice was my passport. I included a picture of m passport including all of my relevent details but omitted my passport number. My plea was rejected and Plus 500 emailed me to tell me why. Apparently i had to include the whole passport. I told them, "If you think, in today's privacy climate, that i am prepared to give a complete stranger my whole passport details, personal details AND passpor number, then you sir, are out of your f***ing mind." They claim everything is fine as they are regulated by the FSA. To which i replied, as of March 2013, there is no FSA. So financial ombudsman it is.

Robert Morgenthau,
Jul 12, 2013,

Hello Forex Peace Army fans and moderators.

I didn't post a rating, since we haven't used Plus500. There are over 5500 traders in our circle, and we are currently using FXCM as our broker. We are having some issues with them and are migrating to a new broker. On behalf of myself, and the traders I work with, please let me extend our thanks to your forum. Without this information, we would have made a terrible mistake selecting Plus500 as our new broker.

Sincerely
- Robert

PS: Please continue with your efforts in maintaining an excellent resource for keeping traders informed.

Attila T,
, United Kingdom,
Mar 18, 2013,

I had a pretty good experience using plus500, their account verification process is fast and the withdrawal is also considerably quick. I used PayPal as payment method, deposit were made instantly and the withdrawal took 3 days, exactly as their customer support advised. All transactions went very smoothly, without any hassle at all. Their customer support always responded to my queries via email within a few hours. The platform is the only thing that they should improve, especially the graphs and the indicators.

Hisham,
Muscat, Oman,
Feb 20, 2013,

I'm really surprised of all bad comments about this service. I tried it myself. they are honest on all type of transactions. I withdrawed 4 time in less that 4 days . The feature of withdrawing from the platform is great. I never had any problem with them. I'm trading from almost one year . The response from customer service is very fast via email. My Cons is agaist the platform which starts slowly and not enabling you for hedging

Jerg,
Geseke, Germany,
Feb 14, 2013,

I only use the demo trial mode, which works quite good. Unfortunately there is no 60-sec-trading for testing.

dodi,
london, United Kingdom,
Dec 12, 2012,

i have been used that plus 500 about 1 year. with money transfer no problems just Platform is very bad !

John,
Scotland, United Kingdom,
Oct 5, 2012,

Demo account is impressive, so was thinking of investing real money. Reading these reviews, however has given me cause for concern.
One might expect a new broker to have teething problems initially, and hence earn some negative reviews. A decent broker would act on the comments, and an improvement in reviewer responses would be evident over time. This improvement is not evident for Plus 500; the latest reviews being just as adverse as the first ones. So, all I can do is to say: Thanks for the warning. folks.

Roberto,
BARI, Italy,
Sep 4, 2012,

Regarding 25€ bonus offer, which are supposed to expire in 3 months if you collect less than 60 trader points. I can confirm that during the last day before the expiring date many instruments were unavailable to me (grayed buttons or closed transaction), so it was impossible to collect the remaining 3 Tpoints in the last useful day.
I won't let them do something like this with real money.

Javier García,
Alicante, Spain,
Aug 8, 2012,

Oh, YESSSSSSSSSSSS, Plus 500 is a gang of awful scams. To the precedent comments I wont to add that IN CASE A MARKET IS CLEARLY HEADING DOWN (as today IBEX 35), they WELL AND GOOD disable the sell-box.

Best regards

milos,
belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro,
Jun 14, 2012,

Hello again. They have answered: "When you receive a bonus you has to fulfill the bonus condition within 3 month". OK, maybe I missed those conditions so I decided to check on www.plus500.com but what happened! I got this: "The site is not available from Serbia." Anybody can explain this? Little correction to FPA: there is no more Serbia and Montenegro, they are separate states till 2006. Kind regards!

2012-06-14 1Star I get the 'bonus" 1,000 rsd (serbian dinars), my lost in final row is -289.92, in summary it is -670.00 and available is 57.00. So, 1000 minus 289.92 is 330 but also 330 is 57?! I wrote them that math is a wonder, what else!

Antreou,
Nicosia , Cyprus,
May 28, 2012,

This is a reply to the review below from Mario Zebbugi, Malta

The only reason you got your money back is because you took a loss of 500euro from your initial 2000euro investment.You gave the 2000euro and got 1500euro back

Mario Zebbugi, Malta, Malta
Rating:
Date of Post: 2012-02-23
Review: Plus 500 is not a scam... I had deposited 2,000 and read your comments that is a scam.I panicked and withdraw 1,500 and spent 3 days worring because of you a**holes.Today Ive recieved them in my paypal account .They are legit I dont know why all this scam talking its al bullsh*t,all these clowns are saying that its a scam didnt invest properly and lost money and they want revenge on 500plus...I know its hard to believe but they are registered with FSA you can check yourself and I dont know why I believed you fools...Ive learnt a lesson from this dont listen to fools find the facts(FSA is a good proof)

Anonymous,
, Greece,
May 26, 2012,

If you like loosing money try this platform.

In order to make a profit you will have to go at least against these odds:

1. You have to bit the immediate earnings of Plus500 as they open a buy position for you well above the spot market and they open sell (put) position well below the market.

2. Their platform is very quick to inform you about the actual price when you are about to loose money but they are very slow in confirming a win position making it almost impossible to close on profits.

3. Overnight is also charged at a remarkable expense to your capital.

4. If you want to withdraw you have to pray for the guy that is running the business (I believe is only one or two) to accept the retrieval of your own money! Even if you have no earnings it is possible to face a lot of delays not to mention refusal.

To make the long story short:

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT make my mistakes. That link I followed on facebook cost me some hundrend euros.

Kurt,
Coventry, United Kingdom,
May 9, 2012,

They have a bad attitude about customer service. You begin to wonder how they will trip you up next. Then you pray you get some money out because they don't just pay it quickly and simply.

Gil,
, Israel,
May 6, 2012,

Hello,
I deposited there 1026 USD and
I made withdrawals of 2973 USD - and I got all of that money !
(a pure profit of more than 1900 USD !!!)
Gil

Damian,
U.K, United Kingdom,
Mar 13, 2012,

I opened an account around a month ago and to be fair to Plus500 they 'DO' require certain documents and if you don't supply those docs then forget withdrawring your cash. Obviously it's easy to deposit cash. Please remember that you have to supply, for example, the following: Passport, drivers licence, utility bill with address, credit card information (front and back) BEFORE you can withdraw.

I'm currently in the process of withdrawing cash to paypal so fingers crossed. READ the terms and conditions as I'm pretty sure that we all rush in without thinking and then COMPLAIN when we don't agree with something.

I also called the FSA and although they do not require Plus500 to have the above documents many establishments do... so them basically blanket term 'our regulators require'... they don't. Plus500, however, do.

I hope this review helps as Plus500 ARE regulated by the FSA are are pretty safe to use. Other than that double check the stock price at the time of purchase as I feel that there's something else going on with that (Hint).

George,
, Singapore,
Mar 8, 2012,

Plus500 world's trading machine or Plus 500 oil trading is SCAM.

If you deposit real money, you will never get them back.

I have so much money and simply could not WITHDRAW.

NO WITHDRAWAL possible.

Vito,
, Netherlands,
Mar 2, 2012,

Definately SCAM!

I made a nice profit on a share and I wanted to cash out a bit. That's where it all went wrong. This company doesn't want people to cash out, I guess. Terrible service, but I kept on mailing the helpdesk. I recieved standart emails over and over again, but after 10 standart emails I got a personal email, which was actually giving me the idea that they found me kind of stupid.

They said to me that I wouldn't have made any profits whitout their bonus, but I made the profits by smart trading. They needed me to get the 60 trading points before cashout.

After all, I got the trading points this week and clicked cashout for the 4th time. Now I'm still waiting. Disapproving my cashouts went a lot faster than this!

DAniel,
Porto, Portugal,
Feb 29, 2012,

HUGE scam company!

At te begining everything was OK, but when making some money and try to withdraw, they simply CLOSE your account. Thay only send you an automatic e-mail, It's very hard to get a personal ansewr to the e-mail, they only made up excuses to keep your account closed...I have a more than 8.000eur account blocked!... so keep away from them, no telephone number, and only automatic e-mails answers....