AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker. Ava Trade offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AvaTrade.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Peter Temitope,
Aug 1, 2020,

Broker with many advantagesd

I've been trading with this broker for four years, so far I'm completely satisfied with what I get.
At a minimum, this broker is 100% regulated and it will already be enough for me to advise this company to trade. A regulated broker is security, which means that this is exactly what allows you to trade calmly and without any extra emotions.
However, AvaTrade has additional advantages. First of all it is about 200 thousand users, so it is easy to find a feedback about the broker.Personally, I contacted with an AvaTrade trader before trading with that broker, so it was easier for me to understand everything about that broker.
What's more, AvaTrade offers educational. If you already know how to trade, it is not a very important thing. However, I know many beginners that find education as a very important thing. I have been learning with Avatrade and it was just enough to learn how to trade and understand more and more advanced.
Of course it is IMO, but I am sure that this broker is a good place to trade based on my experience.
There is also a referral program here, so if you are good at attracting clients, it will be easy.

Nerain Himanshu,
Yangon, Myanmar,
Aug 1, 2020,

I like what I do.

Because I've wanted to do my business and my business for a long time. And I'm extremely inspired by that.
I found this company by accident, saw a description of it somewhere in the forum and I was interested. And in practice I found out that there are really some things that I'm really interested in. First of all, I like that you can work with different types of crypto currencies here. Secondly, an original analytics is created here, which is available for each client (regardless of the amount in the account). Thirdly, there are financial calculators. It is really convenient.

Nakul Balakrishnan,
Mumbai, India,
Jul 31, 2020,

I like this brokerage

This broker is fine. I mean I trust the service is honest here. Ireland seems to be good jurisdiction to be regulated at. Regarding trading conditions I can't say a lot, as I don't see nothing to highlight, my previous brokerage was almost the same in terms of trading conditions.

Tactek1290,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 28, 2020,

100% satisfied with this brokerage

Hey, I'm completely satisfied with this broker and I have every reason to say it. AvaTrade is my second broker. The first one was unregulated and I lost some of my funds there, so I decided that from now on I will only trade with regulated brokers.
I spent about 2 months choosing a broker and checked all A-Z about the broker to know what to expect. Among other brokers, AvaTrade was the only one to which I had no questions, as I was completely satisfied with everything I saw. From the regulations to the trading conditions.
I've been trading with this broker for six months now and I'm still satisfied. Slippages sometimes happen, but it's really rare, so you can consider it irrelevant to pay attention.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 29, 2020:
Dear Tactek,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Port Elizabeth, South Africa,
Jul 28, 2020,

Unable to withdraw funds from avatrade.co.za

I have been struggling for the last 2 weeks to make a withdrawal from my account. Each time I have to re-submit my withdrawal request.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 29, 2020:
Dear Tomaso,

We wish to investigate further please and thus we kindly request you contact us via Live Chat from our website or via cs@avatrade.com, quoting 'ForexPeaceArmy' and providing your trading account details in order for us to try and locate you in our system; and we will of course proceed from there.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Akshar Ligal,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Jul 27, 2020,

What can I say about this company

I want to confess that I have been looking for a brokerage company for a long time, because there are many places where I was not satisfied with the terms. I was always missing something, because I already had certain requirements.
And that's what I found here and what caught my attention.
1. Protecting against loss-making orders. It's cool if you're not fully figured out the calculations or if you're working with a little capital.
2. Access to a huge amount of crypto currencies. I think a lot of people would agree that that makes sense right now.
3. There's MT5, and this trading terminal has enough tools for technical analysis.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 28, 2020:
Dear Akshar,

Montreal, Canada,
Jul 18, 2020,

Scammed for 2.5k+

Hi traded for a few months and I once withdrew 1.9k in a day. 20days later and 3 calls with Visa later, my funds have disappeared and AVA’s support doesn’t help me at all even after 15 days at attempting to get my funds back. So 1.9k has disappeared and 600$ is left in my account, locked there.

NEVER USE THEIR SERVICES. They will let you trade and everything will seem good until you actually make profit and they will give you hell and even worse, scam you of your funds.

Dear Alexislaplante,

We wish to assure you our Customer Service Team is assisting you via ticket 444158 and is duly awaiting your reply in order to continue assisting you with this matter.

We look forward to hearing from you and helping you to resolve this.

Abbas Cheema,
New Delhi, India,
Jul 17, 2020,

If you decide to become a trader, be prepared to take responsibility...

Because in this business, you can't shift responsibility to someone else. Here, every decision is up to you.
And if you want to get a good result, then pick this broker right away. Because there are certain conditions here that make you feel comfortable.
1. A wide variety of assets, including stocks, crypto currencies and more.
2. Here you can find both versions of MT, besides there is a demo and if necessary you can use mobile applications to work with these trading terminals.
3. Oh yes, and most importantly, here you can quickly withdraw money. No delays.

Dear Abbas,

Ruvalcaba,
Valencia, Spain,
Jul 15, 2020,

Good support and service

The broker does not position itself as a newbies broker or professionals-oriented one. They've got competitive trading fees (I can't claim unfortunately that they are best in regard of trading fees, but I'm ok with that, as there are some other advantages) .
Education is divided into several sections, so traders with a different levlel of experience in trading can find smth beneficial for their development.
I daytrade and I also trade actively. This is important for me that OCO orders are supported here and get executed with no issues.
Withdrawals are quick but not immediate. I guess support looks through these withdrawals requests before sending them to processing. I don't see the reason for that to remain non-automated. All clients must follow the KYC procedure anyway...
In any case, I can recommend a compnay as a reliable regulated brokerage with some educational opportunities.

Dear Ruvalcaba,

Madd Viks,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jul 13, 2020,

A year of experience

I started trading with this broker for one reason - several first level regulations. I know that some people don't pay attention to regulations, but I'm ready to trade exclusively with a regulated broker.
I started trading with $1000, but now I have increased my deposit to almost $10,000 (I invested additional funds).
Another advantage is the large number of assets, so I have experimented with different assets before choosing my portfolio.
My personal opinion - broker deserves attention, because I have not faced any violations and always get withdrawal on time and without any problems.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 15, 2020:
Dear Madd,

Barcelona, Spain,
Jul 13, 2020,

Spammers

Avatrade is calling again from Madrid phone 910951143.
If you answer and say that you are not interested, they will insult you.
You can see reviews here:
And here:

Jun 29, 2020 - 1 Star They spam people all over Spain.
If you say "not interested" they will call you again and again.
Probably they will even insult you.
Unbelievable.
Believe me.

Jan 13, 2020 - 1 Star Be careful: They are phone spammers. If they ever get your phone number, they will spam you many times a day.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jan 14, 2020 Dear Jtcash,

We are sorry you are having a bad experience. We wish to investigate for you and assist.

We kindly ask you to provide us with the trading account number and the email address you used if you are registered with us, along with the names and numbers you receive calls from, by sending us an email to cs@avatrade.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 6, 2020 Dear JtCash,

We kindly request to confirm whether you have been in touch with our Customer Service Department; are you able to provide your customer service reference number please?

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 15, 2020:
Dear Jtcash,

Thank you for providing the details below; we have relayed this to our Customer Service Team to investigate further.

However, to look into this thoroughly we do kindly request you to email us at cs@avatrade.com so we can search our system to see whether you are registered with us or not to enable us to establish the facts. You may mention Forex Peace Army too to enable us to compile both service tickets; and if you wish to do so via Live Chat from our website, you are welcome to do so too.

Marcel,
Oran, Algeria,
Jul 9, 2020,

You can't tell in advance

I think that many people rely on the reviews too much. They ask other traders, participate in communities, check all the regulations literally by contacting the CySEC office itself, etc. Some tell brokers are all the same and there is no point to choose carefully. Ava
Both are wrong IMHO.
Of course you can't be too naive when choosing a broker, however, noone can tell in advance whether he will be totally satisfied with the brokerage based on the reviews. For example I can tell I'm totally pleased with AvaTrade's support. But what if you really want your broker to invite you for tea to the office and ask how's your grandma doing? Do you get what I mean?
This broker's trading fees fit my trading style perfectly, but if you scalp like 5 trades per minute, you might want to staart looking for better fees. And so on.
So what I suggest doing is don't waste too much time reading all these reviews.
Choose a regulated broker that offers the assets you want to trade at affordable trading fees. Then see how it goes. There might be some peculiarities in the work of you r broker that might drive you crazy or make you the happiest client. You will never know in advance, that's my point.
AvaTrade worked fine for me. I hope it will work for you too.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 13, 2020:
Dear Marcel,

Garett Joi,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jul 5, 2020,

In my opinion, there are optimal conditions

And believe me, I have something to compare it with, because I've gone through a lot of companies before finding something that suits you and a place where you can realize your potential.
What have I marked for myself here? Here we have found good MT terminals, which can be used for technical analysis of the market and for using various strategies. They work well, slippages and delays are rare here.
They also prepare a lot of analytical information, which can be used for trading in the future.

Dear Garrett,

Yadav,
Centurion, South Africa,
Jul 3, 2020,

My experience of trading was positive

I'm trading with AvaTade for 2 years, so I have many things to share with people, who are looking to trade with this brokerage.
Regulations. Broker has 7 regulations. including Irish and Japanese, so it can be reall trusted. I've traded with unregulated b rokers as welll and I can swear that regulated brokerage is always better than unregulated. AvaTrade has regulations, so that gguarantee that brokerage manages own finanaces according to international rules.
Trading platform. I'm trading Metatrader 4, but theere's Metatrader 5 as well. I have a lot of own indicators and I'm used to MT4, but if you're considering which trading platfrom to choose - I suggest MT5, that's the platform of the next generation.
Algotrading. Algotrading is allowed and there's AvaTrade GO, which provides algorithmic trading and opened API for developing your own algorithms. I think advanced traders will find API extremely successfull.
Edcuation. I'm not interested in education, as you understand, but my friend said that educaiton is good and it really helps to understand trading
Withdrawal. Deposit is instant, but withdrawals usually takes 1-2 days, never more.

Dear Yadav,

Tsuen Wan,
Nishad Simkhada, Madagascar,
Jul 3, 2020,

I love the choice of a broker for ability to experiment here

I mean, it's pure truth. It's not enough that the market itself requires you to adapt from year to year. So you yourself want to try something new from time to time and understand more serious events and strategies.
Now I started to trade cryptocurrencies more, because it allowed me to make at least some money even when the market was under a lot of stress during quarantine.
In addition, I constantly read the analytics that is provided here and I think that this is a really useful content that can be read not only for personal development, but also to put it into practice.
So don't be lazy, motivate yourself and you will definitely succeed.

Dear Tsuen,

Isaiah Jacobs,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Jun 28, 2020,

One of the best

Well, when we speak about regulated broker it's hard to highligh some technical advantages, as everything is just good. I can draw your attention to some points that may be useful for those, who just consider trading with AvaTrade,
Firstly, brokerage has regulations (6 regulations, if you want exact number). There's really a lot of regulations from reliable institutions. Important if you care about security of your funds.
Secondly, there's advanced education, you can check it on official website. i suggested it to my mate and he said it's good
Last one - there's cryptotrading. Even now there are brokers that don't provide cryptotrading, so that's additional advantage.

Dear Isaiah,

Rapeogo,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jun 27, 2020,

Approved to work with

The broker has enough regulations to cover several brokers. No CySec regulation, yet the other ones are reliable enough. Japan, Canada, Ireland - these are the countries where it's regulated by the local authorities. The money is safe here to put it simple.
No complaints about executions, withdrawals take 1-3 days.

Dear Rapeogo,

Tramg05,
Jun 24, 2020,

One of the best brokers

This is just my opinion and I don't claim to be 100% correct, but I think it's one of the best brokers in the industry. I have been trading with AvaTrade for 4 years, during this time I haven't faced any problems with withdrawals, as well as no other problems .
Why am I saying that this broker is one of the best?
1) I don't have much trust for regulation, personally I think that even the most regulated brokers can suddenly turn to be a scam, but still most traders say that regulation is important. AvaTrade has 6 regulations, including the regulation of the Bank of Ireland. So if you care about regulation, it's OK.
2) There is advanced training, I have trained with AvaTrade and I am satisfied with
3) Many assets, convenient trading.
In short - AvaTrade is a really respectable broker with that you think about your profits, not about problems.

Dear Tramg05,

Mahmud Hutagalung,
Bantul, Indonesia,
Jun 22, 2020,

Trade is becoming an important part of life.

And this happens exactly when you begin to understand how to analyze the market, you start to notice the regularities, you analyze your statistics and you see a constant increase in capital. That's how it happened to me, although it took me a long time to do so.
I started working for this broker about 1.5 years ago. I really wanted to find a brokerage company with adequate and safe conditions, and it seems to me that I succeeded. But most of all I like that here you can use two variants of the MT terminal, as well as use automatic services.

Dear Mahmud,

Sieu Don,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Jun 20, 2020,

Very convenient!

The broker offeres specail mobile app AVATrade Go which I'm totally in love with. Its fast, convenient to manage traded and watch the market. I prefer doing the major analysis and chart drawing in MT4, however, afterwards AVATRade Go can come with almost anything. The app has also got an unlimited registration-free demo account, which is also nice.
Speaking of reliability, in over a year of regualar trading and withdrawals I can claim that no major problems were encountered here. This is understandable as it's not a one-night-stand brokerage. They are globally regulated with major financial authorities. No point to invest that much in regulations to do a minor scam. So basically yeah, here you can get a service with:
- good trading fees
- excellent trading apps
- reliable service and funds protection

Dear Sieu,

Nicolas,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Jun 19, 2020,

Deserves attention

I can say that the advantages are definitely more than disadvantages.
Firstly, a broker has good regulation. One can argue for a long time about whether regulation is important or not (some traders claim that it only worsens trading conditions and still doesn't protect the trader), but I stick to the classic view that a trader needs regulatied broker first of all. AvaTrade has regulation, so if I face any problems, I can contact the regulator for help.
Secondly, AvaTrade has almost no slippages. This depends largely on the broker's and AvaTrade servers processing the information fast enough that there are no slippages.
Thirdly, AvaTrade offers Metatrader 4/5 and does not limit the use of Expert Advisors or automated trading. I use algorithms and this is very important for me.
Finally, there is training. I have 15 years of experience in trading, so I don't need it, but it is still an advantage for beginners. I think many of those who will read my review are new in trading.
The main drawback is a very confusing website, where it is difficult to understand everything at once.

Dear Nicolas,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review and for sharing your excellent opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides; we are most pleased you enjoy your trading activities with us.

We also note your constructive feedback in regard to our website, and we would love to know more in detail of the exact elements you speak of, and thus we kindly ask you to contact us directly to inform us.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and thus our learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and once again we are happy this is useful for you, and for beginners as you mention.

Hasnat Sikder,
Katunayaka, Sri Lanka,
Jun 18, 2020,

Trading is taking it to the next level

Have you noticed that? I have been trading for a long enough time to understand how many changes have already occurred in the market and how strategies and approaches to trading are changing.
That is why I pay great attention to the conditions under which I trade and how comfortable I am. Of course, I mean a brokerage company, and I can say that I managed to find the best option for me.Here you can actively work with crypto currencies (there is a large set of them), there are stocks and bonds, here you can constantly explore new strategies on electronic books and articles from the company, as well as use tools for fundamental analysis.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 22, 2020:
Dear Hasnat,

We thank you for your great review and for taking the time to share your excellent opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides; we are most pleased you enjoy your trading activities with us.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and thus our learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and once again we are happy this is useful for you.

Incab,
Iasi, Romania,
Jun 15, 2020,

Trading and market analysis

AvaTrade is good if you want to get not only market access, but something more. There's not simple trading, but good educational center (I learned trading with it, when I was a beginner), it offers both beginners' education and advanced education as well. I learned only free courses, so I don't know about are there payed education or not.
What I like - there's cryptotrading, it's great market to trade if you like volatile markets :)
Also - I rly like that there's strong market analysis, I still use it, despite I'm professional enough to conduct my own.
As I understand, there's also MT5, but I'm not willing to move there, as I'm rly used to MT4, so I will stay there. Hope AvaTrade won't shut down MT4.

Dear Incab,

We thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to share your great opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides; we are most pleased all works well for your trading activities.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and the learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and once again we are happy this is useful for you.

Deb Cloeth,
Benin City, Nigeria,
Jun 14, 2020,

Moved there from another brokerage

AvaTrade has flexible trading conditions and they're favorable for the traders. Ava operates since 2006, it has strong reputaton. However, there are some flaws in their trading conditions. I was looking to trade with Islamic accounts, but I faced with some restrictions.
In general, trading conditions are good - no slippages, a lot of assets, quick support, but on Islamic account there're not available some great features:
1. Cryptocurrency trading isn't available on Islamic accounts
2. MXN isn't available on Islamic accounts
The trading is good, but with this two disadvantages for swap-free traders, if you trade without Islamic account, you will be satisfied, IMO.

Dear Deb,

We thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to share your great opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides, as well as your constructive feedback.

Should you require any further information in regards to any of our services, please do reach out to us; we will be pleased to assist.

Shyam Lamsal,
Jun 14, 2020,

I always wanted to trade

But frankly speaking, I couldn't dare to do it for a long time, because every time I came across articles in which traders shared their negative experiences.
But then I decided that everything could work out differently, so I registered with this company and started trying to do it calmly, in order not to make any unnecessary mistakes, etc.
There are a lot of training materials - books, articles and lectures, which are distributed by the degree of complexity, etc. In this way, you will always be able to find something useful for you.
And also here is a huge set of crypto currencies, it turned out that it is very interesting and profitable to work with them.

Dear Shyam,

We thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to share your great opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and the learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and thus we are very pleased this has been useful for you.