AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Sep 15, 2021 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker established in 2006 with offices located across 5 continents and licensed by ASIC, FSA, and other regulators.

AvaTrade offers MetaTrader 4 and 5, AvaTradeGo, AvaOptions, and WebTrader platforms with over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, vanilla options, as well as CFDs for ETFs, Indices, Stocks, precious metals and commodities.

Please read AvaTrade Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za, AvaTrade.es.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade, Trading Central
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Singapore,
Feb 4, 2019,

Hi there, I have been with Ava Trade for nearly a year. They are a very good broker to work with. So far, I have a seamless trading relationship including depositing/withdrawing funds and getting my queries etc. promptly answered and handled. In particular my account manager is one of the best I have worked with, the service is really good . He's very proactive and provides excellent support as I am new and not so familiar with many aspects of forex and indices trading. All the best for this near year, Happy Trading.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Feb 7, 2019:
Dear Revisionist,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, and thank you for the positive feedback.

Kind Regards,
Shyam Lamsal,
Jun 14, 2020,

I always wanted to trade

But frankly speaking, I couldn't dare to do it for a long time, because every time I came across articles in which traders shared their negative experiences.
But then I decided that everything could work out differently, so I registered with this company and started trying to do it calmly, in order not to make any unnecessary mistakes, etc.
There are a lot of training materials - books, articles and lectures, which are distributed by the degree of complexity, etc. In this way, you will always be able to find something useful for you.
And also here is a huge set of crypto currencies, it turned out that it is very interesting and profitable to work with them.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 18, 2020:
Dear Shyam,

We thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to share your great opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and the learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and thus we are very pleased this has been useful for you.

We thank you for choosing AvaTrade.

Nicolas,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Jun 19, 2020,

Deserves attention

I can say that the advantages are definitely more than disadvantages.
Firstly, a broker has good regulation. One can argue for a long time about whether regulation is important or not (some traders claim that it only worsens trading conditions and still doesn't protect the trader), but I stick to the classic view that a trader needs regulatied broker first of all. AvaTrade has regulation, so if I face any problems, I can contact the regulator for help.
Secondly, AvaTrade has almost no slippages. This depends largely on the broker's and AvaTrade servers processing the information fast enough that there are no slippages.
Thirdly, AvaTrade offers Metatrader 4/5 and does not limit the use of Expert Advisors or automated trading. I use algorithms and this is very important for me.
Finally, there is training. I have 15 years of experience in trading, so I don't need it, but it is still an advantage for beginners. I think many of those who will read my review are new in trading.
The main drawback is a very confusing website, where it is difficult to understand everything at once.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 23, 2020:
Dear Nicolas,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review and for sharing your excellent opinion of AvaTrade and the services it provides; we are most pleased you enjoy your trading activities with us.

We also note your constructive feedback in regard to our website, and we would love to know more in detail of the exact elements you speak of, and thus we kindly ask you to contact us directly to inform us.

We do indeed place heavy emphasis on trading safely, and thus our learning resources and educational materials are an area that we place much importance on for our trading community, and once again we are happy this is useful for you, and for beginners as you mention.

We thank you for choosing AvaTrade.

Bachtiar,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Nov 9, 2011,

Hi, I am Bachtiar,

I trade with avafx almost one year, we can easily deposit or withdraw our fund. and there is a person name Mr. Eric Harbor who will help you to know how to trade. And in this trading platform, we can trade lots of currency, commodities, stocks, etc.

Tactek1290,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 28, 2020,

100% satisfied with this brokerage

Hey, I'm completely satisfied with this broker and I have every reason to say it. AvaTrade is my second broker. The first one was unregulated and I lost some of my funds there, so I decided that from now on I will only trade with regulated brokers.
I spent about 2 months choosing a broker and checked all A-Z about the broker to know what to expect. Among other brokers, AvaTrade was the only one to which I had no questions, as I was completely satisfied with everything I saw. From the regulations to the trading conditions.
I've been trading with this broker for six months now and I'm still satisfied. Slippages sometimes happen, but it's really rare, so you can consider it irrelevant to pay attention.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 29, 2020:
Dear Tactek,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Lima, Peru,
Nov 4, 2020,

Queja Avatrade Solucionada

Last week I spoke with Avatrade Chile, we reached an agreement to finally put an end to this misunderstanding that plagued us for many years, they will deposit the money on November 2 and they will give me a period of one year to be able to operate the required lot to be able to be withdrawn, including the earnings that come from it, according to the rules of the contest and that seems reasonable to me.

I am satisfied with the response, I close this complaint in good terms, I thank the directors of Avatrade and the Forex Peace Army platform for worrying about watching over this case and having followed up until its entire solution.

La semana pasada converse con Avatrade Chile, llegamos a un acuerdo para acabar por fin con este mal entendido que por muchos años nos aquejaba, me depositaran el dinero el 2 de noviembre y me darán un plazo de un año para poder operar el lotaje requerido para poder ser retirable, incluyendo las ganancias que procedan de ella, según las bases del concurso y que me parece razonable.

Estoy satisfecho con la respuesta, doy por cerrada esta queja en buenos términos, agradezco a los directivos de Avatrade y a la plataforma de Forex Peace Army por preocuparse en velar por este caso y haberle dado seguimiento hasta su entera solución.

Sep 25, 2020 - 1 Star Avatrade never deposited the funds, and blocked all contact numbers, they owed me $ 5000 US dollars for more than 3 years.

Avatrade nunca me deposito los fondos, me bloqueo todos los números de contacto, me deben $5000 dolares americanos desde hace más de 3 años.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Sep 28, 2020 Dear Antoniodavalo,

We thank you for providing your details in order for us to locate you within our system.

We wish to assure you our Customer Services Team is currently investigating your case, and will duly liaise with you via the open Customer Service Tickets.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Nov 10, 2020:
Dear Anthony,

We appreciate you taking the time to share that all is now resolved for you, we thank for taking the time to do so.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Don,
West Midlands, United Kingdom,
May 14, 2018,

Excellent, Thank You

Excellent service, withdrawal was easy, trading was great, no errors with server, 10/10

Gianni,
napoli, Italy,
Jan 4, 2018,

hi, I read so many people who have had problems but for what I received I can only express 5 stars as a vote.
it is true that to verify me they took more than 2 weeks but it is also true that my manager has always called me and kept informed of everything following me on everything I have to thank him very much Mr. Andrea Belli of avatrade
in this period that goes from the registration date that is December 2 I also had the opportunity to withdraw thanks to positive transactions and the withdrawal of 1000 € as I had been confirmed in advance arrived in 3 days on my credit card thanks again and congratulations for the speed of services that you offer
if the good morning is seen from the morning I only have to be happy with Avatrade

salve, leggo di tante persone che hanno avuto problemi ma per quello che io ho ricevuto non posso che esprimere 5 stelle come voto.
è vero che per verificarmi ci hanno messo più di 2 settimane ma e anche vero che il mio manager mi ha sempre chiamato e tenuto informato di tutto seguendomi su tutto devo ringraziarlo molto il sig Andrea Belli della avatrade
in questo periodo che va dalla data di registrazione che e il 2 dicembre ho anche avuto il modo di poter prelevare grazie a delle operazioni positive ed il prelievo di 1000€ come mi era stato confermato in anticipo è arrivato in 3 giorni sulla mia carta di credito grazie ancora e complimenti per la rapidita dei servizi che offrite
se il buongiorno si vede dalla mattina io ho solo che essere contento di Avatrade

Reply by ThisisRaz submitted Apr 4, 2018:
Hi Gianni,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback!!!

Regards, The AvaTrade Team
Patrick,
Jan 21, 2009,

I recently came across your platform and compared it with 10 major forex platform in North America and was very impressed. Your platform offers trader the best opportunity to make money on Foreign Currencies, Commodities and Stock Indices with the least amount of investment. Your live technical analysis is nearly 99.9% accurate and help beginner traders to make and not lose money. You should advertise some more, no other platform can match the opportunities you give to Traders.

Great Job.......Love your customer service people too

Odkhuu,
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
Aug 10, 2013,

Very excellent broker withdraw is very fast without problem if you have moneybookers account , also suggest good promo