Exness.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 13, 2018

Other websites of this company include exness.ru and exness.eu

Exness is an online forex broker. Exness offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Exness.com offers over 100 currency pairs, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Exness.com

Join live discussion of Exness.com on our forum

Exness.com profile provided by Alexander Pyrsikov, Sep 19, 2017

Exness is a leading international forex broker offering online trading services in over 120 financial instruments, including forex currency pairs and CFDs.

In 2016, Exness recorded a trading volume of USD 2.4 trillion and total client withdrawals amounting to USD 323 million. All key performance indicators are published on the Exness websites on a regular basis, following quarterly and annual audits by Big Four audit giant Deloitte.

Exness Limited offers its clients a variety of electronic payment systems, with additional local payment methods. Electronic deposits and withdrawals are carried out quickly and without manual processing by financial department specialists, and are available 24/7. Furthermore, clients have no limits to how many deposit and withdrawal transactions they can make.

Trading conditions at Exness are known to be some of the best in the industry, with low spreads, ultra-fast execution, free VPS hosting, no restrictions to trading strategies and a vast range of trading tools to utilize.

Support is available 24/7 in English and Chinese. Multilingual support in additional 13 languages is available 24/5.

Cote D'ivoire,
Jul 23, 2018,

EXENESS IS SCAM

EXENESS IS A SCAM IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WITHDRAW DEPOSIT BEWARE GUY IT IS SCAM FOREX BROKER THEY SCAM PEOPLE
Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Aug 3, 2018:
Dear andersonkissi,
Thank you for contacting us.
As you may be aware your withdrawal request was processed successfully on 25th July.
We would like to thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further requests.
India Andhra Pradesh Vishakhapatnam, India,
Jul 23, 2018,

Exness trading

I have been trading with www.exness.com from last one year the trading conditions and spreads are excellent. The withdrawal is faster than light. The website is highly secured. I can vote this company is biggest company in the world.
Durban, South Africa,
Jul 22, 2018,

i just hate them

They Are Always Running After My SL, i hate this broker, they dont provide real time data, when ever you start a trade, i go to trade view or google to check the prices, they are always different
Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jul 24, 2018:
Dear Sihle,
Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to review your case from our side (Please send additional details to forums@exness.com)

We will review your case again to check for any abnormality and will report back to you with all order details and explanations.
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Jul 17, 2018,

scam broker

exness is scam broker..exness is not giving my funds for 3 weeks just saying wait wait and wait...Please help me account number 11047517
Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jul 24, 2018:
Dear saddamsharif,
Thank you for contacting us.
As you may be aware, the difficulty with your withdrawal request is not from Exness side and its from your bank.
In the past few days our specialists were checking your request and status of your withdrawal with the bank.
We were able to get the confirmation letter from our bank side in order to provide more details of the transaction and it has been send to you via your registered email with us.
Please be informed that your withdrawal request is completely processed from our side and our bank. By presenting the confirmation letter to your bank, you will be able to track and resolve the issue.
As always we try our best to bring the best experience to our customers and we adhere to keep it this way.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further requests.
Bucuresti, Romania,
Jul 12, 2018,

Great broker.

Great broker.
I tried many brokers and Exness is the best so far,
Execution is fast, no hidden fees and they don't hunt stop losses. The proof is that I have several trades that rebounded several pips from SL.
Also it's a robust broker and they managed CHF crisis really well so I'm confident that they will be here also after next crisis.
Hope they will add also Stocks, Crypto and Features.
Jhelum, Pakistan,
Jul 6, 2018,

very disappointing from exness

i did not receive my refund in bank card..why exness is not paying me. First support say your withdraw has been processed from our side now i ask for confirmation letter but now saying wait one week more. i have been waiting for 8 days already .this is not fair. this is very disappointing for me. please give me my money back.
Account no 11047517
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jun 1, 2018,

clearly scam market making sl hunting broker.its june 1 NFP with there mt4 latform stoped.exactly i can say its work of them..after AUD USD have reached 0.7515 in several other ecn brokers.but exness lowest price is 0.7525 .so 10 pips difference. i have trusted soo much and i hope to trade lifetime with exness with 10000$ . now i hate exness. dont use this
Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jun 7, 2018:
Dear Ehansa1,
Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to review your case from our side (You may send additional details to forums@exness.com)

However, we would like to inform you that the wide variance of different quotes received in a short period of time (hence the long wick) from our quote providers caused this price movement. Such situations do occur from time to time for some instruments for short periods of low liquidity and are real market situations, and so are the prices.

Trinidad and Tobago,
May 21, 2018,

Ongoing withdrawal issue for a Month!

I have been having an ongoing withdrawal issue for almost a month and exness support team refuses to give me a proper explaination as to why my account 856547 has been restricted from all transactions. I cannot even perform internal transfers. I have contacted support and I've been receiving the same response, "Your case has been forwarded to our specialist department". Very poor service from exness! After two weeks they contacted me saying it was a problem with my Skrill and requested that I contact Skrill to resolve the issue.. I contacted Skrill and they responded that my Skrill account is fully active and verified. I forwarded Skrill's email as well as a screenshot to Exness support team and still no response for another two weeks. This is outrageous!
Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jun 11, 2018:

Dear Asha,

Kindly note that delay with your withdrawal request was happened since we had received a
notification from Skrill mentioning that there was a fraudulent transaction(funds were obtained fraudulently from other Skrill accounts) and these funds had to be refunded.

For this reason our finance specialists were waiting for a confirmation from Skrill, the aforementioned delay was due to this.

We are happy that now the issue has been resolved and you were able to withdraw your funds.

Please do let us know if you have any further requests.
Algeria,
May 4, 2018,

how do you explain this chaos

yeah you sure !! so give me those " strong reasons" , beside could you explain why this the only broker which disqualify more than 8000 cadidates from a total of 8400 cadidates and just leave 58 contestant during 2nd round , and after that they restore the original ranking of 8400 contestant , again after a day they also disqualify and leavesalmost 6000 contestant , and again after that they dsiqualify another contestants and leaves a total of 4676 contestans , and today the number became 4685 contestant and every day they increase ,
so how do you explain all this chaos , this specialist does not make any mistake huh , its a joke really a joke .

Apr 27, 2018 - 1 Star And i already said million time , i did not cheat , i did not broke any rule , if what you saying is correct give me the proof , give me the accounts which you saying collusion , its clearly this rule "If a contest account is disqualified after the end of a contest, an explanation for such disqualification must be provided." (what you gave me its not an explanation ).
Thank you for your answer.

Apr 22, 2018 - 1 Star hello
im hamoudi said , so i took a part of the first round of forex world cup 2018 , the too hard very high results , anyway i traded hard and fairly and at the end of the competition i made the fourth place so i was very happy because i never made a result like this before , at saturday just when the competition finished the y disqualify many pepoles but not me , i must wait 10 days to announce the winners , i did , but after the 10 days a few hours before announcing winners they disqualify me without any reason with no justification , i tried to contact live chat , and i din't get the explanation i want , they send me an email after 24 hours tellen me i broke rules , they gave me general rules , but they the one who borke rules by do not give me the reason of disqualify , im sure i didn't broke any rule i read it many times , anywas i start talking to chat via website or phone and every single time one of them give me a different cause , they suppose to give me a justification a straight answer but no they keep tellen me our decision is final , means if we were wrong you will not take your right back , sometimes they saying it was ip matches some times phone matches sometimes i have many accounts somtimes same names , and all this is not teh truth if it was and im sure from myself they will give me a proof but no they saying we don't give internal informations , so how do you accuse me with something you don't have the proof of it , if you have it you must give it to me because your rules say "If a contest account is disqualified after the end of a contest, an explanation for such disqualification must be provided." they didnt say a word untill i keep talking to chat , they broke this rule , and im sure they will come here and keep denying saying final decision , its my right pepole i lost my time trying to get this rank and you took it from me unfairly ,

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Apr 27, 2018 We would like to inform you that, it is pointed out clearly on our contest rules that if company suspects the contestant of cheating or acting against the contest rules company reserves the right to disqualify the contestant and by registering to the contest you agree to these rules.

Contest general rules can be found here:

These rules are made to provide fair competition environment for all the participants and we always adhere to keep the conditions fair.

If a contestant through different means registers several contest accounts he raises his chances to win, this is not fair towards other participants and it is not allowed.

The reason for your disqualification is registration of more than one contest account or collusion amongst several clients.

You can always participate in the upcoming contests and we will be more than glad to assist you if you had any other inquiries.

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted May 2, 2018 Dear hamoudi said,

We would like to draw your attention that we always try to provide a fair environment for all of the participants and adhere to keep the environment fair.

As you may be aware, contest general rules clearly indicates that:

A contest account may be disqualified during the course of a contest or after the end of a contest for the following reasons:

3.2.3. The use by a single participant of multiple contest accounts to participate in the contest.

3.2.4. Collusion among participants.

Also it is mentioned clearly that if company suspects the contestant of cheating or acting against the contest rules company reserves the right to disqualify the contestant and by registering to the contest you agree to these rules.

(Contest general rules can be found here: https://www.exness.com/rules_for_contests)

We have strong reasons which proves registration of more than one contest account or collusion amongst several clients.

For the aforementioned, you have been disqualified from the contest.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted May 8, 2018:
Dear hamoudi said,

We would like to inform you that, you had been disqualified in the first round of the contest and the reason for disqualification which has been clearly explained before is:

“Registration of more than one contest account or collusion amongst several clients.”

These rules are made to keep the contest and contest environment fair and we adhere to keep the environment fair for all of the contestants .

Please note that for the second round of the contest, there was an issue in our system.
Rest assure that the issue has been identified and fixed and you can check these data yourself.

We would like to point this out again that if company suspects the contestant of cheating or acting against the contest rules company reserves the right to disqualify the contestant and by registering to the contest you agree to these rules.

As always we try our best to bring out the best experience for our clients with transparency and mutual trust.
Should you have any further requests,please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jordan, Jordan,
Mar 28, 2018,

Good Broker

I didn't face any problems with them , support is really good , there is many ways to deposit and withdraw which is important to me