Exness.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 11, 2018

Other websites of this company include exness.ru and exness.eu

Exness is an online forex broker. Exness offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Exness.com offers over 100 currency pairs, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Exness.com

Join live discussion of Exness.com on our forum

Exness.com profile provided by Alexander Pyrsikov, Sep 19, 2017

Exness is a leading international forex broker offering online trading services in over 120 financial instruments, including forex currency pairs and CFDs.

In 2016, Exness recorded a trading volume of USD 2.4 trillion and total client withdrawals amounting to USD 323 million. All key performance indicators are published on the Exness websites on a regular basis, following quarterly and annual audits by Big Four audit giant Deloitte.

Exness Limited offers its clients a variety of electronic payment systems, with additional local payment methods. Electronic deposits and withdrawals are carried out quickly and without manual processing by financial department specialists, and are available 24/7. Furthermore, clients have no limits to how many deposit and withdrawal transactions they can make.

Trading conditions at Exness are known to be some of the best in the industry, with low spreads, ultra-fast execution, free VPS hosting, no restrictions to trading strategies and a vast range of trading tools to utilize.

Support is available 24/7 in English and Chinese. Multilingual support in additional 13 languages is available 24/5.

William Blueprint,
South Africa, South Africa,
Dec 9, 2018,

Withdrawal request credited back to trading account.

First I placed a withdrawal of my deposit, it was all paid. Now I placed a withdrawal request of my profits and they refuse to pay(please deposit a minimum deposit through your card and request a withdrawal afterwards) I did and still nothing for two to three months going back and forth. Their support not helping too... Take your money people and lets leave this useless broker.

I WILL NOT UPDATE MY REVIEW UNTIL I RECEIVE MY FUNDS! PAY
Deltoid88,
Serbia and Montenegro,
Nov 15, 2018,

5 star broker

Excellent, trust worthy broker with excellent trading conditions. Fast deposits and withdrawals, professional support. Trading with them few years, no issues at all. Definitely can recommend to everyone.
Martin,
kenya, Kenya,
Nov 15, 2018,

Exness Scamming people

Exness Kindly deposit my withdrawal to my bank account, why are you crediting my trading account and you offer terrible services. This company is a big scam and it has made me loss $450 from the first day I deposited my cash
saddamsharif,
Pakistan,
Oct 15, 2018,

Exness is a big scammer.they did not pay 1500$..And exness provide me fake confirmation letter. Please dont trade on exness.my account no 11047517

Jul 17, 2018 - 1 Star exness is scam broker..exness is not giving my funds for 3 weeks just saying wait wait and wait...Please help me account number 11047517

Jul 6, 2018 - 1 Star i did not receive my refund in bank card..why exness is not paying me. First support say your withdraw has been processed from our side now i ask for confirmation letter but now saying wait one week more. i have been waiting for 8 days already .this is not fair. this is very disappointing for me. please give me my money back.
Account no 11047517

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jul 24, 2018 Dear saddamsharif,

Thank you for contacting us.

As you may be aware, the difficulty with your withdrawal request is not from Exness side and its from your bank.

In the past few days our specialists were checking your request and status of your withdrawal with the bank.

We were able to get the confirmation letter from our bank side in order to provide more details of the transaction and it has been send to you via your registered email with us.

Please be informed that your withdrawal request is completely processed from our side and our bank. By presenting the confirmation letter to your bank, you will be able to track and resolve the issue.

As always we try our best to bring the best experience to our customers and we adhere to keep it this way.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further requests.
Loai Almoulim,
Amman, Jordan,
Oct 6, 2018,

Nice broker

I have been trading with them for over 1 year as I think , so far I didn't notice any wrong , my experience is good with them fast withdraw fast execution and new nice lower spread

Mar 28, 2018 - 5 Stars I didn't face any problems with them , support is really good , there is many ways to deposit and withdraw which is important to me
abhimax,
India,
Sep 13, 2018,

Good broker but not the best

Exness is good but not the best one.
pros:
1) Faster execution
2) Zero Slippage yes literally zero during news events
3)1: Unlimited leverage for small accounts
4) Fast deposit and withdrawals all secured.
5) Best Customer support.
6)Account currency options like KWD, BHD makes it the best to trade..

Cons:
1)No indices/cfds/oils etc which makes it less competitive.. Hope they add it in the future.
2) During the news event, they decrease the leverage to 1:200 to decrease the risks of customers but in reality its the broker who is reducing the risk..At least set the leverage to 1:1000.. If you are customer-centric.

3) sometimes the MT4 terminal stops during economic events.

Just rectify the cons part I will come back again.
andersonkissi,
Cote D'ivoire,
Jul 23, 2018,

EXENESS IS SCAM

EXENESS IS A SCAM IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WITHDRAW DEPOSIT BEWARE GUY IT IS SCAM FOREX BROKER THEY SCAM PEOPLE
Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Aug 3, 2018:
Dear andersonkissi,
Thank you for contacting us.
As you may be aware your withdrawal request was processed successfully on 25th July.
We would like to thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further requests.
vb2821987,
India Andhra Pradesh Vishakhapatnam, India,
Jul 23, 2018,

Exness trading

I have been trading with www.exness.com from last one year the trading conditions and spreads are excellent. The withdrawal is faster than light. The website is highly secured. I can vote this company is biggest company in the world.
Sihle,
Durban, South Africa,
Jul 22, 2018,

i just hate them

They Are Always Running After My SL, i hate this broker, they dont provide real time data, when ever you start a trade, i go to trade view or google to check the prices, they are always different
Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jul 24, 2018:
Dear Sihle,
Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to review your case from our side (Please send additional details to forums@exness.com)

We will review your case again to check for any abnormality and will report back to you with all order details and explanations.
bitcoinsupertrader,
Bucuresti, Romania,
Jul 12, 2018,

Great broker.

Great broker.
I tried many brokers and Exness is the best so far,
Execution is fast, no hidden fees and they don't hunt stop losses. The proof is that I have several trades that rebounded several pips from SL.
Also it's a robust broker and they managed CHF crisis really well so I'm confident that they will be here also after next crisis.
Hope they will add also Stocks, Crypto and Features.