Vantage FX Review

Vantage International Group Limited

Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd

Updated: Dec 1, 2020 · VantageFX.com  · Is this your company?

VantageFX is a forex broker. Vantage FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. VantageFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Vantage FX
An IB of VantageFx had some affiliate commissions denied.  He posted about this at the FPA.  He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment.  The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread.  Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA.  CLICK HERE to follow the discussion.

May 2017: Despite being warned over a year ago, VantageFx appears to still be allowing Reza Mokhtarian to serve as an IB to the company.  The FPA is very disappointed that VantageFx seems to be unconcerned about working with an accused criminal who has also been the subject of multiple regulator warnings.

June-July 2013: Multiple suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted.

Related websites include VantageFX.co.uk.

2010-09-19: Vantage FX became a Corporate Authorised Representative of Enfinium Pty Ltd AFSL 322081

Formerly a WL for GoMarkets

ATTENTION:  VantageFx.com is a forex broker.  There is an unrelated company offering signals services at Vantage-Fx.com.  You can read and submit reviews for the signals service company here.

VantageFX.com is part of Vantage International Group Limited. Known members of this group include KlimexCM.com, VTMarkets.com, MonetaMarkets.com.

Established: 2009
Address: Level 29/31 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
Contact: support@vantagefx.com, 61289992046
Regulators: ASIC #ACN157 768 566, AFSL 428901, CIMA #1383491, FCA #590299
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, MobilePay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of VantageFX.com on our forum

Impressed,
Australia,
May 1, 2010,

Have recently just started trading with Vantage. Was a bit weary as they advised me that they are a realtively new broker. However, I have been very impressed so far with the spreads and also their customer service.

New Client,
Brisbane,
May 3, 2010,

Been trading fx for a while, this platform is very good and they've got good spreads on popular pairs. Keep up the good work guys!

Ike Wang,
Taiwan,
May 21, 2010,

I am very happy trading with this broker, every thing is very good, spread is good, the service is good and ECN. They allow any kind of trading style, that's very good to me because I trade with 0.01 lot with my EA. They provide VPS and Bonus to the clients, the details you can ask them.

The customer service is very excellent, they answered every question that I asked.

I speak Chinese and they provided Chinese service, I can discuss with them easily, if you speak Chinese, you can consider this broker.

The little problem is to open a real account because they must follow Australia's law to ask you to provide some evidences, but I think it is ok and they will help you if you don't know how to do

I am very satisfied to make business with them till now, this is a good broker you can try.

Darren,
Cyprus,
Jun 6, 2010,

Tried Vantage Fx and foudn everything was the same as other brokers, except they offered a strategy builder to design trading systems. Really helped me out and made my testing time alot more efficient.

Tetsuya Miyaki,
Tokyo Japan,
Jun 25, 2010,

Hello, i use this broker now for months and can say they are the only true broker that does not widen there spreads in Austraila and they dont delay execution, i have traded large trades with them and have withdrawn cash and they have a good banking system to get funds to within a 3 day period. i am now thinking of moving all my corporate fx requirement to them and cancelling my account at my existing broker in melbourne who is a scam for sure.

Ryan,
Brisbane,
Jun 28, 2010,

Only been with these guys for a short while but they seem to be getting better and better. I signed up with them to get the strategy builder and the EA test lab, they're great for traders like myself, who want to build their own strategy. The strategy builder manual is really useful and easy to understand.

Richard,
Sydney,
Jul 13, 2010,

After a shaky start, I can say that Vantage FX are one of the best FX brokers I have ever dealt with (and I have had a few!!!!). Making decent profits, and for the first time in a long time enjoy speaking to a company who provide great service and very competitive spreads. All they need now is to offer a web based MT4 trading platform!

Mr Lee,
Singapore,
Jul 17, 2010,

I am a cautious investor and take time to choose a broker. After many live help chats with the vantageFX customer service I decided to open an account. I am glad I did. Have never had any trade or system issues and support team always answer my questions. Thank You

Dimitri,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jul 22, 2010,

Being fairly new to trading Margin FX it was a pleasure to deal with a company like Vantage FX, with someone to walk me through opening up the account. Really slick and professional client service.
Now that I have been putting on more trades I'm getting my head around the Strategy Builder which is very useful indeed.

Jasmeet,
Sydney,
Jul 22, 2010,

A fair bit required to open an account (even for an Australian resident). But glad I persisted. Vantage FX has been great to deal with so far. Just got my hands on the Strategy Builder and recommend it to anyone who is looking to build their own EA.