Alpari.com (.ru) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 25, 2019
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.org, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

About Alpari.com (.ru)

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Alpari.com (.ru)

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$20
Established:1998
Address:Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: SVGFSA #20389 IBC 2012
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (.ru) on our forum

Piacenza, Italy,
Oct 22, 2019,

Excellent broker

I've read a lot of bad reviews about this broker, but I feel compelled to disagree.
I have been an Alpari user for at least a decade and never, I never say I had any problems with them.
I have always deposited and withdrawn my money without any problem, I have PAMM accounts that have been working for several years and I have never found anomalies with the trading platform.
In short, for me, it's a great broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 24, 2019:
Hello alanza704. Thank you for your feedback!
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation,
Oct 17, 2019,

Why does company provide false information about their activity?

I would like to draw attention to the false information provided by Alpari in this review. You could verify quotes I used by using the official answer from the company just below.

1. "The Company is registered in the territory of a foreign country, and has never had any branches or representative offices in the territory of the Russian Federation and has not obtained the related license of the professional securities market participant"

After revoking the license, the broker claims that he never had representative offices in Russia, as well as licenses from the central bank. However, a saved copy of the company's website for 2017 contains other information. I leave a translation of the Russian website of the company and a link where you can check the information.

The Company History

2001
November
The first Alpari office in Moscow opens.

2003
February
Alpari’s office in St. Petersburg opens.

2016 (II)
November
Alpari get a license from the Central Bank of Russia, which reaffirming status as one of the country's most reliable brokers.

*https://web.archive.org/web/20170706073340/https://alpari.com/ru/company/history/

The company’s website in 2017 also mentioned the office at Raketnii bul'var 16 in Moscow, which continues to operate despite the revocation of the company's license in Russia. This information can be checked in Google. The company also did not provide me with clarifications on this issue.

I suggested that the company contact the central bank or regulatory authorities of the Russian Federation if someone continues to operate in Russia using their name. Although how can you complain about your own semi-illegal activity, especially if legal entities are managed by the same CEO (Andrey Dashin), right?

For me, as a client, such an outright lie on the part of the company causes distrust of the company as a whole.

Sep 22, 2019 - 1 Star This review will be useful for those who already work with Alpari in different countries, and for those who are at the stage of choosing a broker.

I used the services of the company until the revocation of their license to carry out activities in the Russian Federation by the central bank.
After that, I repeatedly turned to the company with a request to provide documents that would confirm the right to continue activities in the territory of this country. I did not receive a reply to any letter.

TID#101255303
TID#101243990

The legal entity whose license to operate in the Russian Federation was revoked continues to operate under a different name (TIN 9717003523). The Alpari brand operates in different countries under different legal entities, but the ultimate owner of all organizations is Andrey Dashin, who is the founder of the company.

When choosing a company to work with, it is important to check the country of registration, and the availability of a permit to work on the securities market in your country. Since the end of 2018, Master Card and Visa payment systems have tightened requirements for brokers with offshore registration. Now, they can request documents confirming the right of the company to work in your country. I did not receive a response from Alpari regarding the availability of such documents.

If you work with Alpari from Russia, then one day, you may run into the problem of accessing the company’s website. This issue is being discussed now in the central bank, to suppress the activities of brokerage companies without a license in the Russian Federation.

These are the main questions I want answered from the company:
1. Under what license does the company continue to operate in Russia?
2. Comment on your relationship with the payment systems MasterCard and Visa. Do you have the necessary documents confirming the right to work in each region of the company's presence?

For existing company clients from other countries, I would recommend contacting a support service in your country so that you can also be provided with the necessary documents confirming the company's right to carry out activities in your country. After all, if you have an issue, as in the case of the bankruptcy of a branch in the UK, or the termination of Alparis activities in Canada, a local court will not always be able to help resolve the conflict.

I duplicated this review in two languages, on sites where company representatives are present.

Reply by Alpari submitted Sep 28, 2019 Good afternoon!

The brand Alpari is presented in many jurisdictions of the world and provides its services in full compliance with the international standards and the requirements of the current legislation of the countries of presence, including compliance procedures for all counterparties with which the brand has a contractual relationship.

You have accepted a Client Agreement with one of the brand’s companies - Alpari Limited (hereinafter referred to as the Company), on the website: www.alpari.com (hereinafter referred to as the website), that is registered in Saint Vincent and Grenadines. The following documents are an integral part of the Client Agreement: Risk Disclosure, Terms of Business for STANDARD and NANO Accounts, Terms of Business for ECN and PRO.ECN Accounts, Regulations for Non-Trading Operations and any other applicable documents uploaded in the subsection «Regulatory Documents and Agreements». Funds deposit to/withdrawal from procedures, including MasterCard/VISA bank cards are described both in Regulatory Documents and on the website. By accepting the documents, you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of Сlient Agreement and methods of settlement of transactions.

Regarding the essence of Your appeal, we can explain the following:

• In the Company, along with Regulatory Documents, has been developed and approved the internal policies applicable to bank card transactions of international payment systems, including AML and KYC policies and is kept monitoring all payments to prevent fraud or violation of the law, both by the Company and by the client;

The Company is a member of the Financial Commission (https://financialcommission.org/), an international organization for handle of trade disputes on financial markets;

• The Company, being a financial market organization, registered in the Saint Vincent and Grenadines, has relevant legal opinions from various legal service providers on compliance of the offered service (s) with the legislation of the country of registration. At the same time, the legislation of the country of registration of the Company does not prohibit to enter into transactions on financial markets with non-residents and there is no direct prohibition for citizens of the Russian Federation to open accounts (to conclude any contracts) with banks or organizations of the financial market located outside of the Russian Federation, which is confirmed by the introduction of a new term in the currency legislation of the Russian Federation as "another organization of the financial market." The above-mentioned opinions are provided directly to counterparties, including international payment systems MasterCard/VISA, upon completion of all necessary compliance procedures and KYC.

As was previously reported, the Company is registered in the territory of a foreign country , and has never had any branches or representative offices in the territory of the Russian Federation and has not obtained the related license of the professional securities market participant, in accordance with the №39-FL “On the securities market». A citizen of the Russian Federation has a right to use the services of the professional securities market participants located in the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad, including the right to make payments to foreign banks or brokers where he has an account.

On analysis that we made under Your case, the Company declares the following: You independently initiated the corresponding operations within use of Company’s services according to Regulations for Trade and Non-Trading Operations, including use of all interface of a personal account that is not denied by Your message. In a case of disagreement with operations made by You, You have a right to make a claim through MyAlpari to the Company, for its further consideration, including to use the right of the appeal to the Financial commission.

Alpari Limited
komkit,
thailand, Thailand,
Jul 20, 2019,

alpari is Big scam

i deposit 300$ and they give me so many problem for i can't trade. my money stuck in alpari ,can't trade ,can't withdraw can't do nothing! after i try to find document for them for 3 week ,that enough. i request to refund ,just send my money by the way what it come. they delete my deposit transaction wtf !! and my money is disappear. after that they send mail to me "Your last request for depositing funds 25821021 were rejected". บอกได้คำเดียวครับ ไอ้ควย
Reply by Alpari submitted Jul 22, 2019:
Hello! When making a deposit from a virtual or prepaid card, you will also need to provide a scan or photo of an official letter from the issuing bank, verifying that you are the cardholder. The bank card number, your full name and a stamp from the bank which issued the card should all be indicated and visible on the document.

You did not provide this document, so the deposit was rejected and money was returned to your card.

Please, provide the required document and try to make deposit again.
Nigeria,
May 2, 2019,

These broker I pathetic

I wish there was 0 stars so I can really express myself about this scammers.

They let you make a deposit in 10 minutes, but withdrawals take forever to complete.

I made a $40 withdrawal via AMoney Nigeria and it's been several days and no payment has been made. The customer care representatives are the worst. My account manager once called me to stop bothering them because it's just $40 and people who are making $100,000s of withdrawals aren't complaining. Apparently to them, I should lose my money simply because it's not up to a hundred thousand dollars.

I won't even advice my enemy to use this broker. They're just not worth the time.
Reply by Alpari submitted May 3, 2019:
Hello! Please send us your myAlpari account number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We need it to check all the information and provide you with the public answer. Thank you for feedback!
Bogota, Colombia,
Mar 30, 2019,

Good Services

I have been operating this broker for a while and it has gone well, excellent service, good platform and fair commissions, I especially like the pamm account service
Adorable,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Mar 18, 2019,

Alpari manipulate trade until you lose your money

It's a bad broker. You can never make profit from them. They will make sure you don't have any money to withdraw. Stay away from them they're not investors' friendly. They manipulate trade against you until your account wipes off. Bad! worse!! worst!!! broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 20, 2019:
Hello! Sir, we'd like to help you. Specify the details of situation you face, please. Send us a message with your myAlpari number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com and also clarify your trading account number with the position numbers. We need it to check the information and give you the publiс answer.
Nigeria,
Mar 8, 2019,

Funds withdrawal not credited

I withdrew $18 from my Alpari account on the 27th of February from Amoney Nigeria and up till now it hasn't been credited to my account. I have complained by sending emails and having a live chat with them but all to no avail. I have even tried calling my account officer but she never picked her calls. When people say Alpari scammed them, I thought it was actually a joke. Now i know better.
Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 11, 2019:
India, India,
Jan 28, 2019,

Hi,

I have an account with Alpari and I feel it's a big scam by Alpari.

They have removed Skrill and Neteller from their withdrawal option and I am struck without withdrawal.

Slowly they are removing all withdrawal options.

I am clue less what is happening and there is no update in there website.
Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 31, 2019:
Hello! There are no any problems with the withdrawal options in myAlpari. And Online Payment Systems (including Neteller) are available in your myAlpari as well as Amoney. Only Skrill is unavailable now because of some technical issues. Please, check your myAlpari and if you don't find the withdrawal methods there, please, send us a screenshot of this page. It's unreal. Besides, your withdrawal request through Amoney, which was created on the 28th of January, has been already executed and you've already got your money.
Quatro Barras, Brazil,
Jan 19, 2019,

Stay away from these scammers.

Terrible. The worst thing that could have happened, happened to me at Alpari after I made deposit with my credit card they blocked my withdrawn on Skrill and Neteller. And when I ask to withdraw the administrator of my card refuses. I was stuck with my capital. And the support does nothing for me to withdraw and does not care about my difficulty of effecting the withdrawal. I got my capital compromised without being able to leave the brokerage house. Stay away from these scammers.
Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 21, 2019:
Hello! Sir, we'd like to help you to solve your issue. Please, send us a message with your myAlpari number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We need it to check the information and give you publiс answer.
collins,
Kenya,
Nov 9, 2018,

Alpari has denied my 100$ withdrawal the support just taking me in circle...............
Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 12, 2018:
We don't have any problems with the withdrawal requests execution in our Company. Contact our payment department about this issue please via our Live chat https://alpari.com/ru/chat/