Alpari.com (Alpari.ru) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 15, 2019

About Alpari.com (Alpari.ru)

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Alpari.com (Alpari.ru)

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$20
Established:1998
Address:Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: SVGFSA #20389 IBC 2012
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (Alpari.ru) on our forum

komkit,
thailand, Thailand,
Jul 20, 2019,

alpari is Big scam

i deposit 300$ and they give me so many problem for i can't trade. my money stuck in alpari ,can't trade ,can't withdraw can't do nothing! after i try to find document for them for 3 week ,that enough. i request to refund ,just send my money by the way what it come. they delete my deposit transaction wtf !! and my money is disappear. after that they send mail to me "Your last request for depositing funds 25821021 were rejected". บอกได้คำเดียวครับ ไอ้ควย
Reply by Alpari submitted Jul 22, 2019:
Hello! When making a deposit from a virtual or prepaid card, you will also need to provide a scan or photo of an official letter from the issuing bank, verifying that you are the cardholder. The bank card number, your full name and a stamp from the bank which issued the card should all be indicated and visible on the document.

You did not provide this document, so the deposit was rejected and money was returned to your card.

Please, provide the required document and try to make deposit again.
Nigeria,
May 2, 2019,

These broker I pathetic

I wish there was 0 stars so I can really express myself about this scammers.

They let you make a deposit in 10 minutes, but withdrawals take forever to complete.

I made a $40 withdrawal via AMoney Nigeria and it's been several days and no payment has been made. The customer care representatives are the worst. My account manager once called me to stop bothering them because it's just $40 and people who are making $100,000s of withdrawals aren't complaining. Apparently to them, I should lose my money simply because it's not up to a hundred thousand dollars.

I won't even advice my enemy to use this broker. They're just not worth the time.
Reply by Alpari submitted May 3, 2019:
Hello! Please send us your myAlpari account number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We need it to check all the information and provide you with the public answer. Thank you for feedback!
Bogota, Colombia,
Mar 30, 2019,

Good Services

I have been operating this broker for a while and it has gone well, excellent service, good platform and fair commissions, I especially like the pamm account service
Adorable,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Mar 18, 2019,

Alpari manipulate trade until you lose your money

It's a bad broker. You can never make profit from them. They will make sure you don't have any money to withdraw. Stay away from them they're not investors' friendly. They manipulate trade against you until your account wipes off. Bad! worse!! worst!!! broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 20, 2019:
Hello! Sir, we'd like to help you. Specify the details of situation you face, please. Send us a message with your myAlpari number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com and also clarify your trading account number with the position numbers. We need it to check the information and give you the publiс answer.
Nigeria,
Mar 8, 2019,

Funds withdrawal not credited

I withdrew $18 from my Alpari account on the 27th of February from Amoney Nigeria and up till now it hasn't been credited to my account. I have complained by sending emails and having a live chat with them but all to no avail. I have even tried calling my account officer but she never picked her calls. When people say Alpari scammed them, I thought it was actually a joke. Now i know better.
Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 11, 2019:
India, India,
Jan 28, 2019,

Hi,

I have an account with Alpari and I feel it's a big scam by Alpari.

They have removed Skrill and Neteller from their withdrawal option and I am struck without withdrawal.

Slowly they are removing all withdrawal options.

I am clue less what is happening and there is no update in there website.
Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 31, 2019:
Hello! There are no any problems with the withdrawal options in myAlpari. And Online Payment Systems (including Neteller) are available in your myAlpari as well as Amoney. Only Skrill is unavailable now because of some technical issues. Please, check your myAlpari and if you don't find the withdrawal methods there, please, send us a screenshot of this page. It's unreal. Besides, your withdrawal request through Amoney, which was created on the 28th of January, has been already executed and you've already got your money.
Quatro Barras, Brazil,
Jan 19, 2019,

Stay away from these scammers.

Terrible. The worst thing that could have happened, happened to me at Alpari after I made deposit with my credit card they blocked my withdrawn on Skrill and Neteller. And when I ask to withdraw the administrator of my card refuses. I was stuck with my capital. And the support does nothing for me to withdraw and does not care about my difficulty of effecting the withdrawal. I got my capital compromised without being able to leave the brokerage house. Stay away from these scammers.
Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 21, 2019:
Hello! Sir, we'd like to help you to solve your issue. Please, send us a message with your myAlpari number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We need it to check the information and give you publiс answer.
collins,
Kenya,
Nov 9, 2018,

Alpari has denied my 100$ withdrawal the support just taking me in circle...............
Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 12, 2018:
We don't have any problems with the withdrawal requests execution in our Company. Contact our payment department about this issue please via our Live chat https://alpari.com/ru/chat/
Nov 5, 2018,

Scam

I used Fix Contract
Binary option
My review its Scam broker
For this trading
From this broker i never expecting like this cheating

When you open trade in Real account
They show you 88% payout or 85%
During trade any time they will change from 88% to 63% , only in your account
Like this they willl eat your money
And make you in loss
Again i am never expecting this cheating from this huge and old broker
In withdraw its good
But during trades alpri kill you
Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 6, 2018:
Good afternoon!
First of all we would like to clarify that the potential profit size of a Fix-Contract is variable and depends on the market situation. In thin or fast markets, trading conditions may be altered and some contract types or time frames may be inaccessible. Conditions can be changed for new contracts only and cannot be changed for already opened one. Our clients see the payout in advance and only then make a decision to buy or sell a Fix-Contract if they agree with the payout percentage.
Takashi Ohtaku,
HOKKAIDO, Japan,
Oct 23, 2018,

Scam

The withdrawal was refused.

Even principal will not come back ...

It was stolen by Alpari.

Request № 23526543 denied.
Dear Takashi Ohtaku,

Request № 23526543 denied. Reason for rejection: Alpari does not accept transfers from third parties.

Thank you for choosing Alpari.

Best Regards,
Alpari
Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 26, 2018:
Hello! Your withdrawal request was denied because we don't accept transfers from and to the third parties. You tried to withdraw money to the Neteller wallet which is registered to the surname of another person. Your money stays in your trading account untill you withdraw them and nobody can do it but you. Please upload a photo of your passport/ID card to your myAlpari account or send it to the e-mail payments@alpari.com to confirm you are the owner of this wallet.