Alpari.com (Alpari.ru) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2018

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Alpari.com (Alpari.ru)

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (Alpari.ru) on our forum

hoangvudb,
Việt Nam, Viet Nam,
Oct 11, 2018,

I feel fraudulent broker. I am not satisfied with this broker.

I feel fraudulent broker. I am not satisfied with this broker.
Up to the date 10/11/2018 "IB 1244730" has $ 909.99 but today I received only $ 733.05.
Why am I only receiving $ 733.05?
Current amount on (https://ib-my.alpari.com/en/my_partner/bonus/ [10/12/2018] )= 0 $
Photo attached:
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2943/HeWpH7.png[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8376/ZIIdae.png[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9153/68MczH.png[/img]
Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 12, 2018:
Your report worries us.
Please contact our specialists from IB-partnership department via e-mail ib@alpari.com.
They will investigate what happened with your money.

Diegocuevaa,
Loja, Ecuador,
Oct 11, 2018,

Good broker

I've been working with them a month and the attention to the customer are pretty good, also to withdraw money are fast. It's a good broker.
Annatas,
Netherlands,
Sep 28, 2018,

Alpari FIX (Binary before) withdraw request

Hi traders,

This is a short message about FIX (old Binary) trading with Alpari broker.

I have tried so many brokers but only two of them are honest in my eyes then ofcourse.

Only Alpari and one other broker did what they promissed and most important for me are the withdraws.
I trade now for a a few weeks with Alpari and asked two withdraws to my Skril account and believe it or not it was directly on my Skril account vissible after my request to Alpari.

Great, Great job!

Before i worked with the other broker but after the ban for Europe costumers i changed from broker.

They have also a Mt4 platform for analysing my binary trades but ofcourse you can trade also forex on a live account.

Great weekend everybody!

Best regards,
brat.bharadwaj,
India,
Sep 11, 2018,

Really happy with the service

I used to trade with multiple brokers but as soon as you start making money and stop depositing , they would start taking you for granted.

But I must say from the last 2 years with Alpari, I have withdrawn as much as I want. I get appropriate support from the local support office as well as timely responses over my email query or complaint. Heads up to you and keep working the way you are......Super Satisfied....
Arinze,
Jun 2, 2018,

Can alpari please explain why I can't withdraw $12USD I deposited into my account using my debit card, I tried several times and alpari is saying insufficient balance, while my $12 USD is hanging there. My email is saintarizona@gmail.com. I need alpari to explain why. I have sent alpari my passport copy and debit card pictures both front and back.
Reply by Alpari submitted Jun 4, 2018:
Good afternoon! Your money was sent to you today.
Gustavotibiricaent,
Brazil, Brazil,
May 16, 2018,

Withdrawals denied

I am trying to withdrawal my money and all my requests are denied. The support just instruct me to make more 5 usd deposits to be able to withdrawal. This is the worst broker I have ever seen. I did not take one trade on it and I am not able to just refund my deposit to my card. Definitely will never use or recommend it.
Reply by Alpari submitted May 18, 2018:
Good afternoon!
We are very sorry for this inconvinience.
We applied all efforts to solve the problem you are faced with withdrawal to your bank card. Unfortunately after all attempts we found out that your bank would not accept transfers directly by card number.
We have sent to your e-mail refund proposal. Please answer us by e-mail
samuelonboard,
Benin city, Nigeria,
May 13, 2018,

unhappy

Alpari response to complain lacks transparency and appears deliberately avoiding that facts.
i got charges excessive spread of $30 for 0.3 lots size usdchf.
i also complained that a take profit was reached but failed...they avoided the time of the price and went to cover with a further time when the market closed .
i am thinking of forwarding a complain to economic and financial crimes commission in Nigeria because this is not a transparent broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted May 15, 2018:
Good afternoon!
If you do not agree with the decision, you have a right to contact The Financial Commission regarding this case.
Sanbhardwaj,
India,
May 11, 2018,

Alpari is total fraud.... they steal bonuses and commissions.....they hold the graph on MT4 if ur order is going to make money... graph will keep on coiling over order line until u get frustrated and close it.... after that graph will start going fast in ur direction u were going to make money......they play against traders
Reply by Alpari submitted May 15, 2018:
Hello! Please be informed that we cannot influence to the charts. Charts show the prices which are provided by our liquidity providers and all the quotes you can check in your myAlpari account in the ticks history. Specify please your myAlpari number to check the information.
Peter,
Budapest, Hungary,
Apr 10, 2018,

Scammer company

They promised to withdraw my funds ($2900USD) from my account until today, but they don't processed it. They just promise the payment in the last 2 weeks. I have all of screenshots about my account and my past chats with them. Today i tried to contact with them on the chat regarding it, but they don't respond to me.... Scammers.
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 12, 2018:
Hello! Specify please your myAlpari number. We will check the information and solve the issue.
HomerNewman_FX,
Netherlands,
Feb 11, 2018,

Best Spread EUR/USD , XAU/USD, Good system for deposit/withdrawal between accounts and bank/skrill, Best Investment Programs

This is one of the top 5 forex brokers in the world.

* Their spread on eur/usd is always in the top 5 tightest spreads of all brokers,
you can check this by searching "compare forex spreads".

Also I can verify eur/usd has an average spread of between 0.7 pips and 1.3 pips
during the European Market opening,
you can check this out yourself with an ecn account.

Spreads on other currency pairs with euro or us dollar are among the tightest also.

Trading gold can be very profitable with this broker too,
the spread is about 13 to 22 pips on average, which is the equivalent to 1.3 to 2.2 pips with eur/usd, this being xau/usd is very very favourable,
any beginner trader could see how you can get much profit with this,
as when gold is trending, you can get a big profit in a matter of half a minute.

*They have many interesting contests, you can learn a lot from joining this,
just don't put in a lot of money if you're just trying

*Their bonus program is awesome,
you can get back part of your spread,
especially if you are making more then 20% profit a day, if you make a mistake,
the spread reduction refund could get you back many percent of your highest
achieved account balance in the last few day, for instance,
if you go from trading 0.1 lot size to 1.5 lot size, and then you lose part of your weekly profit, if you go back to 0.3 lot size trading, you can still get back a substantial part, perhaps half of current account size, after reduction,
this is very convenient in case of a margin call.

*Their system of withdrawing and depositing between accounts is flawless.
You can easily withdraw and deposit between accounts,
and withdrawing and depositing between trading accounts and bank accounts, skrill, etcetera , it never fails or flaws, I have been using it for more then 3 years, never did I have any problem.

*They offer many interesting investment programs,
you can invest in:
#Pamm account (a type of Investment Funds),

#Pamm portfolios (a portfolio of several Pamm account Investment Funds),
You can just choose several portfolios and even if some would lose,
still you get a profit, also, an entire portfolio almost never loses,
as long as it was profitable for more then 1 year, you can check it yourself.

#Structured products, companies. (The companies manages the investments,
generally it would earn between 15% and 75% a year on the investments and
it almost never fails, if you choose more then 1 product then there is almost
no change not to make a large profit, in fact, you could replace this with
any other income and it could make you a yearly salary if the yearly investment is big enough)

by the way,
Alpari is in Russian and English,
if the language does not make sense,
make sure to press the "English language" button.
You can view anything in the English language,
but if you don't have an account yet,
sometimes the link from google could refer to the Russian version,
it depends on what link you used.
There are other languages also,
Spanish, Portugese and so on.