Alpari International Review

Exinity Limited

Updated: Sep 16, 2021 · Alpari.org  · Is this your company?

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.org offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Alpari International

Established: 1998
Address: 5th Floor, 355 NEX Tower, Rue du Savoir, Cybercity, Ebene 72201, VC0100, Mauritius
Contact: customersupport@alpari.org, +442 080 896 850
Regulators: FSC Mauritius #C113012295, SVGFSA #20389, FSA-S #SD026, FC #
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.org on our forum

Mecklenburg, Germany,

Payout horrible!

After years of useless PAMM account investment i want to withdraw my dollars. Have provided them with absolute valid passport. Now they play the arrogant game we want this or that document. Treating customers like idiots. They did do the same before. A totally bad broker! If somebody has working help, please contact me, to get my money out! Write in all forums about the bad ways they do to customers! May the almighty GOD stop this bad companys quickly!
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 14, 2020:
Hello Trader-DE! Please be informed that in order to withdraw funds via bank wire transfer it is required to provide the Company with two documents: a signed Client Registration Form and a copy of your passport. You have provided us with the copy of your passport and it was accepted. Now for you to withdraw your funds kindly provide us with a signed Client Registration Form.
Karaj, Iran, Islamic Republic of,

Fraud in alpari. fix_contracts

Hello,
My balance which was from my trades, was about 300000 $. And when I requested for 60000$ withdrawal, they didn't pay me back any money and even displayed my total balance zero. And strange point is that, most of my trade IDs and the history of that 60000$ request for withdraw is deleted.
Please guide me and consider my problem.
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 14, 2020:
Hello Alireza86! Please note that the Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity. This conflicts with both regulation and our corporate ethics. Please send us a number of the trading account you are talking about to forum@alpari.com. We will look into your case and provide you with the answer.
Luzon, Philippines,
Apr 10, 2020,

Not allowing me to withdraw my money

I have been working out to withdraw my money with them. I sent them the screenshot of my card as they requested but my card doesn't show my name because that card came from an online wallet called PAYMAYA. It works like a Skrill but they offer debit card so you can use it on you online purchases. I told them many times that the card they've sent me doesn't have any name on it so I tried to with MY MONEY, TAKE NOTE IT'S MY MONEY using my Skrill but they said I have to withdraw it using my card because that's what I used on my initial deposit.

They are insisting that I should use my debit card. They requested a bank statement but I told IT'S NOT A BANK IT'S AN ONLINE WALLET THAT OFFERS DEBIT CARD HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!

So they are not allowing me to withdraw my money using other methods which is very inconvenient for me to the fact that IT'S MY MONEY. We're on quarantine because of what's happening and I need that money.

I can't even contact the ONLINE WALLET COMPANY, PAYMAYA due tot he fact that they are down because of the quarantine.

Now my money is stuck in there and the only way for me to get it back is providing them the information that I can't even get.

It's very very very very inconvenient that they are not giving me MY MONEY using other method to the fact that all my information is verified.

I even sent them an email with a screenshot of the app PAYMAYA which it has my info in there the transaction was there and they still reject it.

What should I do that's how PAYMAYA gave me the card, it doesn't have my name on it. It's an online wallet it works like a SKRILL it's not a bank.

I don't know what to do now.
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 14, 2020:
Hello EdwardS1030! Please note that withdrawal of funds is an integral part of the Company service. We kindly ask you to send us your MyAlpari number to forum@alpari.com in order to see into your case and find a solution to the situation.
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Apr 1, 2020,

Totally scam and the chart is stop near sl

When u make profit they increase spread and hump your trade. They are totally scamer. We open a account on the company name supees Classified Pakistan Private limited and we lose more then 50k just in one week and they will reject our withdrawal request.
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 3, 2020:
Hello! The Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider as this goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics. Spread depends on the liquidity level of trading instruments in the market, so they may change as they reflect the market conditions. Kindly note that during periods of low liquidity such as rollover or market opening/closing or during important news announcements where increased volatility is expected, spreads may increase significantly from their average level.
Please send us a letter to forum@alpari.com with the detailed description of the situation. We will look into it and provide you with the answer.
Gumla, India,
Feb 2, 2020,

Alpari is Fraud Scam broker

From India my name is Arshad ..Alpari side my Real acount 5918235 but am so sad bcoz on date 25january 2020 Night my Acount was Suddenly Washout bcoz its Scam from Alpari side I open 3 lot of 0.01 on euroaud and eurochf side on equity $157 but suddenly look Mkt go 20 to 30 point my Acount washout am shocking how its ...impossible bcoz on my Acount Margin availability was good but its end
Bcoz Alpari is Scammmer big Scammer Dont invest here
Reply by Alpari submitted Feb 4, 2020:
Hello Ansari! Please send us a letter to forum@alpari.com specifying the numbers of the orders that you think were closed wrongly. We will see into the situation and provide you with an answer on it.
Africa, Ethiopia,
Jan 23, 2020,

DO NOT TRADE NEWS WITH THIS BUCKET SHOP BROKER

My name is Will. I have never had a terrible experience like the one i experienced today with this broker when trading the news today 23 January 2020.. My account number is 80030085. They get me out of my trade with just but little profit and they claim i was stoped out. How the sex can i get stoped out with a little profit. IMPOSIBLE ! I dont recommend this broker anymore.

Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 27, 2020:
Hello Will fx! Kindly contact our support specialists at https://www.alpari.org/r/livechat?lang=en specifying the number of your trading account and the order. The specialists will see into your case and provide you with an answer on the situation.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Hello Alpari Rep, If you are logged in and look above the review text, you should be able to see where Will fx provided an account number.
Berlin, Germany,
Dec 5, 2019,

Updating my earlier review

I'm gonna update my earlier review, I will confirm that my bitcoin deposit funded to my account, however, the communication and customer service response could be better, Live chat support was not helpful at all and emails replied late, especially for cases like me that after I send my bitcoin I didn't get any kind of email/receipt neither any kind of PENDING order in dashboard, it was like I send my bitcoin to their wallet and 24 hours silence from their support, no receipt email or pending order created.

Dec 2, 2019 - 2 Stars Possible scam, I will update this post if I get an acceptable response from this broker, so this is what happens:

I just had my first bitcoin deposit with this #forex #broker #alpari and the experience was awful, after sending the #bitcoin there is no track of your transaction in their dashboard, I contact their customer service, useless, they keep saying we delivered your request to relative department, it feels like the agent is a robot/bot. my bitcoin transaction has already 13 confirmations on blockchain network, that means the fund received in their wallet and it's available, here is my transaction info :

But when you go to Alpari deposit section, it says: You didn't make any transfers yet.

I hope I get my money asap, I keep this as 2 stars, for now, if they process my deposit shortly, will change the rating, and if I don't get my money in a few days, I will report this as a SCAM.

Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 4, 2019 Hello Emilvr! Please send us your myAlpari account number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We will check the information and provide you with the public answer.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Hello Alpari Representative. If you look at this review while logged in, you should be able to view this client's account number. It begins with 8 and ends with 6.

Piacenza, Italy,
Oct 22, 2019,

Excellent broker

I've read a lot of bad reviews about this broker, but I feel compelled to disagree.
I have been an Alpari user for at least a decade and never, I never say I had any problems with them.
I have always deposited and withdrawn my money without any problem, I have PAMM accounts that have been working for several years and I have never found anomalies with the trading platform.
In short, for me, it's a great broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 24, 2019:
Hello alanza704. Thank you for your feedback!
komkit,
thailand, Thailand,
Jul 20, 2019,

alpari is Big scam

i deposit 300$ and they give me so many problem for i can't trade. my money stuck in alpari ,can't trade ,can't withdraw can't do nothing! after i try to find document for them for 3 week ,that enough. i request to refund ,just send my money by the way what it come. they delete my deposit transaction wtf !! and my money is disappear. after that they send mail to me "Your last request for depositing funds 25821021 were rejected". บอกได้คำเดียวครับ ไอ้ควย

Reply by Alpari submitted Jul 22, 2019:
Hello! When making a deposit from a virtual or prepaid card, you will also need to provide a scan or photo of an official letter from the issuing bank, verifying that you are the cardholder. The bank card number, your full name and a stamp from the bank which issued the card should all be indicated and visible on the document.

You did not provide this document, so the deposit was rejected and money was returned to your card.

Please, provide the required document and try to make deposit again.
Nigeria,
May 2, 2019,

These broker I pathetic

I wish there was 0 stars so I can really express myself about this scammers.

They let you make a deposit in 10 minutes, but withdrawals take forever to complete.

I made a $40 withdrawal via AMoney Nigeria and it's been several days and no payment has been made. The customer care representatives are the worst. My account manager once called me to stop bothering them because it's just $40 and people who are making $100,000s of withdrawals aren't complaining. Apparently to them, I should lose my money simply because it's not up to a hundred thousand dollars.

I won't even advice my enemy to use this broker. They're just not worth the time.
Reply by Alpari submitted May 3, 2019:
Hello! Please send us your myAlpari account number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We need it to check all the information and provide you with the public answer. Thank you for feedback!