Alpari.org (.com, .ru) Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 20, 2020
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.com, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

About Alpari.org (.com, .ru)

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$20
Established:1998
Address:Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: SVGFSA #20389 IBC 2012
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.org (.com, .ru) on our forum

Alexey,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
May 30, 2013,

There was a problem. At 17:54 the warrant on purchase after EURUSD steam, was open at 17:58
the terminal on the computer hanged and I had to open a trade platform on
phone where I manually closed ордел with profit in 266USD. After that I opened
platform on the computer and the balance of the account was successfully changed on 266USD (the warrant was
it is closed). At 19:09 the terminal on the computer again hanged, after its restart the warrant
603757238 it was open and with losses. The chat addressed in online, told that to
to them already addressed on this problem, asked to write to you to understand in
situations.

In a week I received the answer:

Really, 22.05.13 at 17:59 on MT time, on a currency pair of EURUSD price emission was recorded.

On this price emission from the terminal authorized on your account 914319 the order on position closing #603757238 arrived that confirms a server log file:
2013.05.22 17:59:17 '914319': close market order #603757238 (buy 3.65 EURUSD at 1.29036)
2013.05.22 17:59:17 request from '914319' (close #603757238 buy 3.65 EURUSD at 1.29119)
2013.05.22 17:59:17 confirm '914319' close #603757238 buy 3.65 EURUSD at 1.29109

2013.05.22 17:59:17 '914319': close order #603757238 (buy 3.65 EURUSD at 1.29036) of at 1.29109 completed

As these prices weren't recognized market, at 18:55 on MT time this emission was removed, and its consequences are eliminated.

It became the reason of restoration of your position #603757238 in the market:

2013.05.22 18:55:26 '914319': restored order #603757238, buy 3.65 EURUSD at 1.29036

Similar situations a rarity, however price emissions happen. We in turn make every effort for reduction of quantity of similar situations and we do everything possible for the fastest elimination in case of identification.

Restoration of positions as the way of settlement of similar situations is universal practice.

During analysis of this claim of mistakes, or violations of Regulations of trade operations it wasn't revealed, as a result, the bases for satisfaction of a claim aren't present.

We apologize for the delivered inconveniences.

The company broke point of the regulations, namely

4.2 . For position closing by means of the client terminal without use of the adviser the Client needs to press the Close … button ("To Close …"). The order of the Client on closing of a position can be executed at the price which differs from the quotation which the Client received in the client terminal during the last cut of the market (Market Snapshot), in the following cases:

a) if the current quotation changed from the moment of the last cut of the market (Market Snapshot);

b) if the quotation from the last cut of the market is applicable to the smaller volume of trade operation, than the volume of trade operation of the Client.

In all cases the order of the Client will be executed for the best reasonable price from suppliers of liquidity of the Company.

In it it is told that IN ALL CASES, the order of the client will be executed for the best reasonable price.

In my case the order wasn't executed.

L.V.,
Dresden, Germany,
May 10, 2013,

Please also read my review about ForexTime to completely understand this complaint!

I have had a so called "ECN" account with Alpari NZ and have made good profit with them. However, when I almost tripled my initial deposit, out of sudden the execution time on the ECN account went from 300ms on average to exactly 3 seconds each time. Making scalping unprofitable of course.

I suspected it´s the typical "Virtual Dealer"-type of plugin at work on my account and that this is not a real ECN account but that they are market making on it and just saying it´s an ECN account. I was proven right because I simply opened an additional ECN account in the "My Alpari" backend and this one had the usual fast execution time of 300ms.

So I moved my capital form my previous ECN account to the new one via the backend and continued my scalping strategy and again made a good profit. Then again, out of sudden, the orders have been delayed by 3 seconds each.

So I repeated the same procedure and opened another ECN account in the backend, transfered my capital from the previous second ECN account and, you guess it already, execution was fast again:)

It´s a very funny game indeed to be honest, but you clearly see how the broker is cheating here and that their ECN account is NOT a true ECN account but that they are market making on it and don´t like if you make to much profit.

Please also read my ForexTime.com review as the same happened to me there - they are connected with Alpari, using their previous offices in Cyprus and the same liquidity.

Vadim B,
Nadym, Russian Federation,
Dec 11, 2012,

Very good and honest Brokerage!I have been working with them already 3 years!Real conditions,fast support,no-problems with deposit-withdrawal.Besides very wide PAMM service.The only one thing-not very narrow spreads at majors.But at all its very good!

Glen,
Brisbane, Australia,
Jan 22, 2012,

One of the worst brokers i have ever come upon.
I get atleast 3 requotes on every entry..even with slippage set to 20pips. Then i get multiple requotes on exit..
Very hard to trade with. I would recommend to anybody dont trade with these guys. There are far better options out there

Bolu,
Nigeria,
Oct 26, 2011,

As far as I can tell, Ive been trading with Alpari (Demo) for the past 1 year, they have good execution time, less trade timeout/requote, but I once noticed a spike{ on Alpari UK } which later disappeared. But as per customer satisfaction I can say they are okay, I wouldn't know hw they would respond to scalping EA's or Live account{ as I don't use it for my live account}. But all the same they are okay

LEX ,
CENTRAL GERMANY,
Jul 13, 2011,

GIVING ME ON ZULU CONNECTION (1pip markup) 4.2 pip on advertised ~2.2 micro account on eur/usd + an instant "frequent" requote shows me ..

FORGET ALPARI NEVER COME BACK

Mona,
Jul 7, 2011,

I’ve been in this market almost for a decade and I’ve experienced many different brokers. I’ve had active CLASSIC accounts with alpari.ru for the past few years and I’m totally satisfied with them. Fast executions, barely requotes but if so , it’s fair, I mean they’re in both sides. No matter how your account is increasing and how successful trader you are, the trade conditions are stable and they don’t manipulate (I think some traders will get what I’m talking about). Most of the procedures are nicely automatic and you seldom need a support, but anyway the support is good enough too. Honestly I don’t have any experience with funds more than 100k in this broker, but for below that I believe there is no difference your money to be in this broker or in your bank account. They’ll pay your money regardless of how you’ve earned that, even some of payment’s methods are automatic and this means trust. I hope they’ll continue this way.

Colin H Lyon,
Perth Western Australia,
Jun 10, 2011,

Strange to see that they dont allow people from New Zealand to sign up ( Im a New Zealander living in AU)

Dear Colin Lyon,

Thank you for your request.

In accordance with the Company's business plan for international development the Company doesen't engage clients from New Zeland as engagement of the New Zeland residents is planned for furter stages of the Company's development.

Dron,
London,
Apr 27, 2011,

They can not open Pamm account For UK residents. One star for that.

andi jaya,
indonesia,
Mar 3, 2011,

i have trade at alpari about 5 month... and its okay and no problem... the price quote is stable... and many server to login... :D