Alpari Review

Updated: Jan 11, 2021 · Alpari.com (.org)  · Is this your company?

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Alpari
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.com, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

Established: 1998
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: FSC Mauritius #C113012295, FC #
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (.org) on our forum

osasyankee,
Oct 28, 2010,

I'm surprised at reading bad comment on alpari. Great Broker. One of the good qualities of a broker is to get your profit back after investment. Alpari has such. Good and fast customers' service. Nice platform only that slippage may occur during news(that's when you have poor/slow internet connection). Generally, I think this an honest broker for me to trade with cos all my fund withdrawal was successful in just 2 working days and they presently have office in my Country.

IAN SAMMY,
KENYA,
Nov 1, 2010,

I have been using Alpari for the last three years. They are the best in my opinion compared to other brokers. I rate them 5

Jimmy,
Sweden,
Dec 10, 2010,

Good: Easy setup and I've had no problem with cash withdrawal.
Bad: Look somewhere else if you're a scalper. They add delay to order in relation to how many you make. I quickly got a 4 sec delay added to all my orders (entry/exit). Easy to spot by measuring time to place order and compare to another account (same type) on same broker/server. After a day of trading it was very obvious that they've added exactly 4 seconds to each order. During this delay they just pick the best quote for them and the worst for you. This way they can provide low spreads that in practice is widened quite a lot due to delay. Furthermore, if the slippage isn't good for them, they reject the order by returning a requote... Also, I often get requote after a 3 min delay!

So, they're probably good for swingtraders but be aware of possibly added delay that gets you very bad slippage.

MJAY,
LAGOS NIGERIA,
Dec 25, 2010,

Honestly, Apari nz is the best of the brokers that I have used. And I have used and am still using about three others brokers. Regardless of what others say, my experience with them has totally changed my opinion about forex. Forex can be profitable, thanks to Alpari nz. Withdrawal is excellent even in local currency, no complain so far, the service is excellent.

andi jaya,
indonesia,
Mar 3, 2011,

i have trade at alpari about 5 month... and its okay and no problem... the price quote is stable... and many server to login... :D

Dron,
London,
Apr 27, 2011,

They can not open Pamm account For UK residents. One star for that.

Colin H Lyon,
Perth Western Australia,
Jun 10, 2011,

Strange to see that they dont allow people from New Zealand to sign up ( Im a New Zealander living in AU)

Dear Colin Lyon,

Thank you for your request.

In accordance with the Company's business plan for international development the Company doesen't engage clients from New Zeland as engagement of the New Zeland residents is planned for furter stages of the Company's development.

Mona,
Jul 7, 2011,

I’ve been in this market almost for a decade and I’ve experienced many different brokers. I’ve had active CLASSIC accounts with alpari.ru for the past few years and I’m totally satisfied with them. Fast executions, barely requotes but if so , it’s fair, I mean they’re in both sides. No matter how your account is increasing and how successful trader you are, the trade conditions are stable and they don’t manipulate (I think some traders will get what I’m talking about). Most of the procedures are nicely automatic and you seldom need a support, but anyway the support is good enough too. Honestly I don’t have any experience with funds more than 100k in this broker, but for below that I believe there is no difference your money to be in this broker or in your bank account. They’ll pay your money regardless of how you’ve earned that, even some of payment’s methods are automatic and this means trust. I hope they’ll continue this way.

LEX ,
CENTRAL GERMANY,
Jul 13, 2011,

GIVING ME ON ZULU CONNECTION (1pip markup) 4.2 pip on advertised ~2.2 micro account on eur/usd + an instant "frequent" requote shows me ..

FORGET ALPARI NEVER COME BACK

Bolu,
Nigeria,
Oct 26, 2011,

As far as I can tell, Ive been trading with Alpari (Demo) for the past 1 year, they have good execution time, less trade timeout/requote, but I once noticed a spike{ on Alpari UK } which later disappeared. But as per customer satisfaction I can say they are okay, I wouldn't know hw they would respond to scalping EA's or Live account{ as I don't use it for my live account}. But all the same they are okay

Is Alpari a good broker or a scammer?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Alpari is a good broker or a scammer. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6681/alpari-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Alpari community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/alpari/

Is Alpari International legit?

Alpari International is the trading name for Exinity.

Alpari International is regulated and licensed by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius, license number C113012295 Code FS-4.1, Code SEC-2.1B.

How do I invest in Alpari?

Alpari offers PAMM investment service.

• How does Alpari PAMM work?
Investors assess the effectiveness of different managers by looking at the independent ratings, and select an account to invest in.

If the manager achieves a positive trading result, the investor makes a profit, paying out a percentage of this to the manager.

What is the minimum deposit for Alpari?

Alpari introduces a variable minimum deposit based on the account types.

• Nano.MT4: the minimum deposit is USCent0