|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Minimum to Open Live:||$1|
|Address:||Hana, 70 St Mary Axe, London, United Kingdom, EC3A 8BE, United Kingdom|
|Contact:||email@example.com, +44 203 514 2374|
|Regulators:||ASIC #424700, FSCA #49835, FCA #629628|
|Trading platforms:||MT4, MT5, Trade Interceptor|
|Cryptocurrencies:||(5+) Bitcoin, Ethereum|
|CFD:||(1200+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities|
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill|
|Withdrawal Methods:||Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill|
Join live discussion of ThinkMarkets.com on our forumGo to forums
Your company video here? Contact ad sales
Frequently Asked Questions
Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if ThinkMarkets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6704/thinkmarkets-forex-brokers
Please come back often as broker services are very dynamic and can improve or deteriorate rapidly.
Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Think Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/thinkmarkets/
ThinkMarkets Group is regulated in three countries.
- TF Global Markets (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), FRN 629628.
- TF Global Markets (Aust) Limited is regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) under Australian Financial Services Licence 424700.
- TF Global Markets (South Africa) Pty Ltd is authorised by Financial Services Provider (FSP No 49835).
ThinkMarkets offers a number of assets to be traded with.
- Forex currency pairs
- Shares CFDs
- Precious Metals
ThinkMarkets offers a maximum leverage of 500:1 for both Standard Account and ThinkZero.
ThinkMarkets offers 2 types of account: Standard Account and ThinkZero. The minimum deposit varies depending on the type.
- Standard Account: minimum deposit is $0
- ThinkZero: minimum deposit is $500