XM Review

Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Updated: Dec 5, 2020 · XM.com  · Is this your company?

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 55 currency pairs and CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk, XMSina.com.

XM.com is part of Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Limited group. Members of this group include Trading.com.

Established: 2009
Address: 12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10
CFD: (940+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

amir,
, Malaysia,
Nov 19, 2012,

When i want to withdraw , the broker take all their credit. Not fair& terrible ..they never mention it.

Don't trading commodities or indices using this broker, if u trade when contract finish they will close immediately with huge spread, u will lose such huge margin.

Nov 19, 2012,

Chris A. Zacharia – Official Representative of Trading Point (XEMarkets)

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

I have addressed your case in regards to validation with the Head of Backoffice and it will be resolved. The reason backoffice has not accepted the document when submitted the second time is cause the document was clearly blur; however the issue will be resolved immediately.

In regards to your review:

You are using the word “SCAM”. I consider this word harsh and unfair.

There is NO and I repeat NO chance XEMarkets would refuse any clients withdrawal if all KYC and validation procedures are met.

The above is a simple validation issue and cannot lie under the boundaries of the word SCAM.

Chris A. Zacharia – Official Representative of Trading Point (XEMarkets)

Mohamed Ezz,
, Egypt,
Nov 18, 2012,

Dear Chris,

Although I have no troubles with my account with trading-point's account No. 26077. my problems starts when I begin to open a new account with XEMARKETS.(ID No. 49805)

XEMARKETS is refusing to approve my account in order to enable me to withdraw from it. I provide them with the following documents:

1- Personal ID
2- Bank Statment (from account of which I made my first deposit)

firstly they argue that my "Proof of Residency is different from the one you have registered on our system".

I explain to them why my residency looks different which is resulted from I do not own my home I am living in a rent home or either with my family but I proved that I am Egyptian Person and living in Egypt.

Moreover, my TP account was approved by these documents

Furthermore, I provide to them that I am the holder of bank account from which the first deposit was received which is more crucial than my place of residency.

I asked for solution for my case as I can not provide them except with bank statement as proof of my residency

but after waiting 5 days I received answer that " the name on the document looks added ".

Now chris could you please justify for me this answer XEMARKETS did not try to read my e-mail or problem to find solution as much as it tried to make an obstacles before me

now If I will provide any document they will easy refuse it as because the data looks to be added.

chris just compare between documents on my TP account no. 26077 and my XEMARKETS account documents 49805. the first is activated and the second is not. same documents form the same person and your company received my deposit in both acounts from the same visa account.

When I started to introduce XEMARKETS to my friends the outcome that they refuse it because many of them faced troubles with it they wish not to resume trading with you. Now I think that their opinion become true

For FX Peace Army reader, my review for XEMARKETS is the following:

I do not recommend XEMARKETS for you not because it is a scam but because it has the worst Back-office. you will find the best spread rates their customers services appears professional and nice but all of these sound nothing compared to their back office who will look for how to find obstacles to refuse your withdrawal requests.

finally chris, could you imagine that my account manager disappeared during my problem with back office. he did not try even to send me an e-mail to know the problem even I CC him in all my correspondences with back-office team

My rate is bad and now I am dealing with the account as DEMO not real also I will not introduce XEMARKETS anymore to my colleagues.

Regards

Mohamed Ezz

Nov 18, 2012,

Chris A. Zacharia - Official Representative of Trading Point (XEMarkets)

Dear Mr. Along,

Please note that you have registered an account under Zulutrade to XEMarkets which by default means you will not be receiving any bonus on your account per terms and conditions of using Zulutrade.

Chris A. Zacharia - Official Representative of Trading Point (XEMarkets)

Fomen,
Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Nov 16, 2012,

My problem is solved and my request when you deposit Xemarkets. Remember that you must need your live account name and LR account Name make same . Thanks for Mr. Jeet (Xemarket account manager).He call me and solved my problem.

2012-11-13 2Star This is a not broker it is a hyip site. I am a pour men. When i see this broker giveing 100% bonus then i deposit 200$ from "Liberty Reserve' . Then 2 day is gone 100% bonus dont give me then i make some trade and make profit 8$. and last i withdrow request 208$ in (9 nov 2012) but still there are not giving me money ... there are telling me your name and your "liberty reserve" account name is not same . Now at this moment what i am doing ... ? i sending mail but not any response ...

along,
My, Malaysia,
Nov 15, 2012,

I deposit my account 34477 on 26 Oct and 28 Oct total usd125. Until today I don't received my bonus for that. I contact online support and 2 times, latest 3 days ago, same answer keep promising me that they will pay the bonus...until today nothing happen. I have to give bad review for this..

Nov 14, 2012,

Chris A. Zacharia - Official Representative of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. (XEMarkets)

Dear Mr. Fomen,

Leaving a review on the forexpeacearmy.com and hiding the truth is NOT ethical towards other traders and is totally unacceptable.

You have made a deposit to your account 55290 on the 7th of November at 10:35 GMT +2 from a Liberty Reserve account which is NOT in your name.

Our backoffice sent you an email that we cannot accept 3rd party deposits and your account will not be credited until you explain why you have funded from a third party Liberty Reserve account.

Instead of sending an explanation and a screenshot as instructed justifying that this account is in your name you have instead filed for a withdraw. We have once again sent you the same email asking you for the same information.

Summing up; as noted above it is TOTALLY unacceptable to come to the forexpeacearmy and post misleading and false reviews.

If you would like your account re-activated or not refunded to the original source of funds, the easiest thing to do is follow up with the emails sent by our backoffice.

I will expect your follow up;

Dear Mr. Zinn,

You have left an open claim on the FPA below but you have still not followed up with your MT4 ID.

To verify that this claim exists and that you are an account holder at XEMarkets as requested before please follow up with your MT4 ID.

Amir Milad,
Cairo, Egypt,
Nov 14, 2012,

Is the best ever in everything
xemarkets Thank you so much
Best Customer Service
My first deal in Forex is xemarkets

Muhajir,
Cardiff, United Kingdom,
Nov 13, 2012,

Hello
I want to say thank you to xemarkets for being honest with me. I want to say sorry if my action causing so much trouble to your broker. I just want to make sure I get my right since now so many brokers are against the trader. Your broker already justify what a good broker should do.

Dear Mr.Siddiq,

Thank you for your reply and cooperation . I am glad that you understand the reason behind our actions . Kindly understand that our actions have only safety of our client's trades in mind and we were forced to block your account immediately .

Moreover , I have come to conclusion that I should take your side and believe your assurance that you were not aware on the negative impact on our server by mentioned EA / script . It seems to be only fair and rightful to reactivate you account upon your promise that in the future you will not use mentioned EA / script in order to execute your trades .

Base on that facts I have decided to nullify all illegitimate trades on your account 28963 :

14719185 , 12439035 ; which will in effect recover 119 $ (31 $ / -150 $) and deducted previously bonus of 61.35 $ in your account . Additionally I have decided to reimburse your account of all the losses (not profits - those belong to you and we will recognize those in good faith) occurred on event of forced closing your account , which in total stand for 129.09 $ - I am sure you can fully appropriate that .I cannot reverse the processed refund of funds 846.83 $.

In the future I cannot promise you that we will not take immediate actions , where we see the point to do so , in order to protect the quality of our execution , however , I can promise you that in all the cases , we always review them and come to the fair and transparent resolutions , ever in good faith , like I believe in your case. I am sure that you find my assessment of your case to your satisfaction and in order.

In case of any doubts / questions / problems , please do not hesitate to contact me directly anytime.

Kind Regards,

2012-11-12 3Star Hello
Just want to tell my progress for my recent cases. My cases have been reviewed by the broker and hopefully the broker and I can resolve this problem with win win situation.

2012-11-08 1 Star I have been with this broker for almost a year and now decided not to stay in this broker since this broker now against the trader.

Dear Mr Muhammed,

We are writing in connection with your Account nr. 28963 (hereinafter “your Account”) with Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. (hereinafter “Trading Point”).

We have noticed that you are using an expert advisor which is overburdening our systems in such a manner that it is interfering with other clients’ use of our Online Trading Facility.

Accordingly, we regret to inform you that, in accordance with Section 12.6 of our Client Agreement – Terms and Conditions of Business, we have decided to suspend all trading in and to close all of your trading Accounts with Trading Point with immediate effect. The amount of any deposits made in your Accounts with Trading Point will be reimbursed to the original source from where such payments were made.

Furthermore, please be advised that, in accordance with the above-mentioned provisions of our Client Agreement – Terms and Conditions of Business, we reserve the right (i) to nullify all trades carried out in your trading Accounts with Trading Point and/or (ii) to cancel any and all profits or losses garnered in your trading Accounts with Trading Point.

Should we decide to proceed with the additional measures described in the immediately preceding paragraphs, we will inform you thereof by separate letter.

Please note that our decisions is final and that, other than the notifications set forth herein, no further correspondence will be entered into.

Rebuttal: Added by Chris A. Zacharia on 2012-11-12
Chris A. Zacharia – (XEMarkets )Official Representative of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.

Dear Mr. Muhajir,

As noted in the email from the Head of Operations:

We totally understand your frustration about the blockage of your account and we can agree to re-open your accounts if the particular EA which is searching for off-quote prices is removed from your account and not used in the future.

We would like to make it very clear that the reason your accounts have been disabled is clearly related to the fact that the particular EA used is attempting to hack the server by requesting pricing which does not exist.

We also understand that this might not be your direct fault as you might have purchased this EA from a third party so we can agree to reopen your accounts at the balance they were before uploading this EA under the term that you will not try to use this EA again.

Please understand that the usage of an EA which loops and does not allow the aggregator to fill in thousands of other clients which are placing orders and are in que to be executed jeopardizes the overall reputation and execution of XEMarkets in a whole.

Is XM a good broker?

The best way to answer if XM is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we recommend to check recent XM broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/xmcom/

What is the minimum deposit for XM Broker?

XM brokers offers several account types. Micro and Standard accounts have a minimum deposit of $5. Other account types vary in their minimum deposit requirements by region.

How do I deposit money in to my XM broker?

XM's broker deposit procedure is fairly straightforward. Once the account is registered and approved, follow these simple steps:

• Login to XM broker members area.
  • Select the deposit method (Credit and Debit cards, Neteller, Bank Wire Transfer or other).
  • Select the XM account and specify the deposit amount.
  • Enter the appropriate payment details.
Funds availability depend on the funding method, with card deposit being "instant". If you have any questions or problems contact XM broker live chat.

How long does it take to withdraw from XM?

XM broker says they process nearly all withdrawal requests within 24 business hours.

Then it may take another 2-5 business days for the bank to process wire or for card transaction to be reflected in your account.

For faster XM withdrawal you may opt for the XM Card or e-wallet, these payments are received the same business day.

Can I withdraw XM bonus?

Profits made by trading XM bonuses are withdrawable. However, you can not withdraw XM bonus itself.

Check the terms and conditions of any bonus program before accepting a bonus.

How much can I withdraw from XM?

XM's minimum withdrawal amount is $5 for credit/debit cards and e-wallets and is $200 for the bank wire.

The maximum withdrawal amount from XM is determined by the payment method with Bank Wire limits being the highest.

Please be aware of the XM withdrawal priorities, if you deposited money with the credit card or e-wallet, then withdrawal is processed via the same method up to amount deposited before you are able to select other withdrawal methods.

Does XM allow scalping?

XM allows scalping as well as trading during time of increased volatility.

It is always a good idea to check fresh reviews on Forex Peace Army to see if traders recently encountered any serious problems with scalping using XM trading platforms.

What is XM zero account?

XM Zero accounts feature near-zero spreads (EURUSD average spread is as low as 0.1 pips) and a no requotes execution policy with all trading styles welcome.

The trade off is a broker commission of $7 per lot round turn charged when opening the trade.

Some regions may have different account options.

Is XM a regulated broker?

XM broker is regulated by several government regulators:

• Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), registration #443670;
  • Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), registration #IFSC/60/354/TS/18;
  • Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), registration #120/10.

Does XM charge commission?

XM broker offers several account types:

• Micro Account and Standard account are commission free
  • XM Zero account features ultra-thin spreads but charges commission of $7 per round lot traded payable at the order opening time
  • Some regions may have other account types

What is XM leverage?

XM offers flexible leverage from 1:1 to as high as 888:1 that can be instantly changed in your account members area.

Higher leverage allows to trade the borrowed capital which increases both the profit potential and the risk of loss.

Some trading strategies like automated scalping may require high leverage while many professional traders do not use much leverage.

Please trade responsibly selecting the leverage based on your risk appetite and loss tolerance level. Some regions may only offer lower leverage.