FXPIG.com Review

Alchemy Prime Limited

Prime Intermarket Group Asia Pacific Ltd

Updated: Jun 22, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FX PIG is an online forex broker. FXPIG offers the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader currency trading top platforms. FXPIG.com offers over 65 of the most traded currency pairs, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FXPIG.com

FXPIG.com is part of Alchemy Prime Limited group. Known members of this group include CXMPrime.com, AlchemyPrime.uk, CXMTrading.com, CastleRockFX.com, AlchemyMarkets.com.

Minimum Deposit: $200
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (250+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities, ETF

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Neteller, Skrill, Tether (USDT)
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Neteller, Skrill, Tether (USDT)

Join live discussion of FXPIG.com on our forum

FXPIG.com profile provided by FXPIG_Insider, Apr 12, 2022

FXPIG is a multi-asset broker regulated in Vanuatu that offers raw spreads starting from 0 pips on more than 300+ instruments, including 80+ FX, 150+ Stocks CFDs, 60+ Cryptos CFDs, and many more. Clients can trade from MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader, or FIX API connection where all trades are STP to the interbank markets.

Brent,
Jan 10, 2011,

In my search for a reliable online broker that offers spot metal trading, STP, and a Metatrader 4 platform, I found FXPig. There are no reviews here on this company so I thought I would start one. My only interaction has been negative so far. I attempted live support to inquire about opening an account, both by phone and online chat during normal business hours 1130 EST (US). There was no answer.

Reply by Kevin Murcko submitted Feb 19, 2012:
Brent, We actually didn't open our doors officially till April 2011. Our contact page was mistakenly posted prior to launch. My apologies for the confusion. Cheers
Rainer,
Germany,
May 6, 2011,

@ Brent, USA: They are located in Auckland / New Sealand. That is probably why the can not reached during EST office hours

They claim to be regulated:

please share your experience

Reply by Kevin Murcko submitted Feb 19, 2012:
Rainer, While we are based in NZ we do have 24/5 client support, it's just that Brent tried to contact us 3 months before we went live. Cheers
Roland,
Hamburg, Germany,
Jan 16, 2012,

I have opened an account with fxpig this week.
- registation process is easy and quick
- funding was pretty quick (2 business days) trough a bank in Poland (part of the german commerzbank)
- support so far good

once the 1st couple of trades have been executed i can update the review.

cheers

Alan ,
Paris, France,
Feb 28, 2012,

I have a DMA account with them since few months now. And it has been flawless. It is clear that this broker is not a big name neither a big machine like some others one, but that make the support much more personalized which i like. I even learned a couple of things with them.
On the technical standpoint they offer only a DMA that is working well with good depth, good spread oberall but some slippage on spike as far as i have seen. It might not been suitable for all traders but one of their support guy told me that they are working on an ECN. all in all interesting and responsive little broker that seems to do an honest job so far. At least with me.

Dimo,
Italy, Italy,
Jun 26, 2012,

I tried this broker for 2 weeks with a demo ECN account and i got very nice results (always positive slippage that is very strange) so i decided to open and real ECN account and run my Expert adivisor, then I got surprised about their negative slippage (3 to 6 pips average for trades) so bad, I never seen like that. Amazing if u read their website when they say "real liquidity" I think they should turn it into "real slippage" I advise people who run scalper's EA based on fast price movement to stay away from this broker... For the rest i dont know cause i didnt trade manually.

Reply by Kevin Murcko submitted Jul 4, 2012:
Dimo, So many dynamics go into trading some of the more popular MT4 Scalping EAs and unfortunately most people assume that they will or should perform as they do inside a demo environment and blame any difference on the broker. The fact is we do pipe in real liquidity into our platform and we do not run any sort of internal b-book what-so-ever. Scalping EAs will always perform well on a demo feed as the trades are never sent our for execution. Any extra step the trade needs to take will add to the latency which can effect slippage. This can include your machines location and it's proximity to the server you are connected to, the location of the LP that fills your trade, and the overall health of the connection between those 3 locations at the moment of execution. We have scalping EAs that work wonderfully on our feed, others, which are made to trade on b-book style feeds, do not do so well. Slippage is a natural market occurrence and we as a broker in no way effect the level of slippage you see on your trades. Market conditions also play a key roll, as certain spike have price gaps meaning there is no liquidity for several pips within the spike. Again this is something we as a broker cannot control, though we can limit it by constantly refining our aggregation methods and bringing on more liquidity. I wish you the best of luck in your future trading endeavors. Cheers,
berlurocco,
Frankfurt, Germany,
Jul 21, 2012,

I had the same bad experience with this broker. My EA worked very bad if I compare to other Brokers cause slippage... About demo i can say it works totally different and cant believe it. I suggest people dont run scalpers on this broker if u dont lose time and money.. Tthere is a famous commercial scalper which Kevin is talking about that he said is perfoming very well...(make me laught ) I sugget to kevin to see better myfxbook of that scalper before say "work wonderfully" I think introducer broker just talk good about this broker because it s their job... but i dont work for everyone.. just for what is better for my EA in this forex market

Reply by Kevin Murcko submitted Jul 27, 2012:
Berlurocco, I don't believe I mentioned the word 'commercial' anywhere in my previous comment regarding other 'Scalping EAs' that do well on our 100% raw ECN feed. Many commercial 'tick scalpers' are very susceptible to slippage and draw down streaks due to several different specific market scenarios that happen from time to time. Of coarse on a b-book or market maker feed, or a newer ECN feed where the full flow is b-booked by the end LPs, these type of systems flourish....for awhile. I am sorry you did not have a better experience with your chosen trading style, but I can assure you this has nothing to do with our feed. We do not manipulate our feed, force negative slippage, keep positive slippage in-house, or any other 'b-book' practices at FXPIG. Cheers,
Jacob,
Aug 18, 2012,

I had terrible results with this broker, because of slippage.
I ran a scalper bot on a demo account and the results were great, precise stoploss and operations with positive slippage almost always, but when I opened the live account began the disaster. Slippage always negative with a peak of 9 pips that led me to a series of large losses while the same robot on other brokers gained. A not serious broker in my experience

Gerard,
Paris, France,
Aug 24, 2012,

I can conferm there is a terrible slippage even if I mostly trade manually . My advise is stay away from this broker.

laslo,
new york, USA,
Aug 29, 2012,

I have a managed account with fxpig.com Just in few months my return is more than 50%.Great service,the client support is excellent and i am planning to diversify even more my portofolio with them.

Alex,
Miami, USA,
Oct 6, 2012,

If you want to know what kind of people these are, take a look under managed account reviews at fxhoy. These are same people... unethical liars...........