FXPIG.com Review

Alchemy Prime Limited

Prime Intermarket Group Asia Pacific Ltd

Updated: Jun 22, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FX PIG is an online forex broker. FXPIG offers the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader currency trading top platforms. FXPIG.com offers over 65 of the most traded currency pairs, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FXPIG.com

FXPIG.com is part of Alchemy Prime Limited group. Known members of this group include CXMPrime.com, AlchemyPrime.uk, CXMTrading.com, CastleRockFX.com, AlchemyMarkets.com.

Minimum Deposit: $200
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (250+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities, ETF

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Neteller, Skrill, Tether (USDT)
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Neteller, Skrill, Tether (USDT)

Join live discussion of FXPIG.com on our forum

FXPIG.com profile provided by FXPIG_Insider, Apr 12, 2022

FXPIG is a multi-asset broker regulated in Vanuatu that offers raw spreads starting from 0 pips on more than 300+ instruments, including 80+ FX, 150+ Stocks CFDs, 60+ Cryptos CFDs, and many more. Clients can trade from MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader, or FIX API connection where all trades are STP to the interbank markets.

kit nixon,
baleares, Spain,
Mar 25, 2014,

Impeccable and immediate customer support from Sylvain and Kevin. If you are looking for a broker with a heart and with trade executions as fair as you can reasonably expect, then this is the place to be. You and your money are treated with a respect rarely found in the world of forex. Slippage goes for and against you. Their low spreads are shown live on the website and consistent with live trading. You can also invest in their very profitable managed accounts. This is an awesome and underestimated broker; a gem in the rough.

Sarunas,
Vilnius, Lithuania,
Apr 1, 2014,

Nowhere in the world will you find a more honest broker. Sometimes it seems your speaking to best firends ;) Speaking about trading conditions, i`m trading about 1 year with them, never seen any big issues, and it is true ECN/DMA - well as much as Mt4 allows of course. And if there is smth you may wonder about - you always get a fast answer (literally in 5 mins) .

Jussar,
Oujda, Morocco,
May 2, 2014,

I have traded with fxpig since march 2012 until april 2013 and I was very pleased with them. they have really good customer support and are available almost each time I needed someone to talk with. currently I'm not trading with them anymore as I have tried several other brokers until finally I have found a new one that I liked and trading since september 2013. the reason I am not trading with fxpig anymore is the simple reason that like everything in my life I like to diversify, I like new things that gets me excited just like changing to a new car although there is nothing wrong with the old one. in overall I recommend trading with fxpig.

João Melo,
Algarve, Portugal,
Jun 23, 2014,

One of the brokers that have an easy to use MT4. It’s hard to find brokers that teach you and accompany you through the process. They keep updating thier education center, I’m waiting for their webinars to run again.
Their spread is fine- in my account it started from 2.2 pips. The next best thing is to use the social trading.

Reply by Kevin Murcko submitted Jul 11, 2014:
Thank you for the review João, however I believe it was left in error. For one we do not have an education center on our web site, nor do we run any type of webinars. And secondly our spreads are fall lower than 2.2 pips on most pairs. Are you sure you were looking to review FXPIG?
Pawel,
Warsaw, Poland,
Jul 2, 2014,

So far FxPig is the best broker I have been dealing with. Great service, excellent support, fast deposit and withdrawal, they always work close with individual clients the same way others work only with institutional clients.

Bernie Parentes,
Ottawa, Canada,
Aug 20, 2014,

I've been using these guys for a few months without any problems. In the last few weeks however, they have been 'replacing' profitable trades with lossing trades. IE: Many times when closing a profitable trade, I check the account tab to discover these jokers replacing my trades with a negative trades!! This has been increasing in consistentcy which is the reason these thieves will NEVER see my money. Thank God this was in a demo account. In this day and age, it is quite easy to find another broker which is exactly what I have done. USE THIS BROKER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Reply by Kevin Murcko submitted Aug 22, 2014:
We received a very 'colorful' email from this same 'client' about a week ago. Let me make this very clear; We do not run a book and we have never made a trade adjustment to anyone of our client's accounts on our live or demo feeds. I would invite Bernie to send us his account details, something I asked for when the email arrived, so we can see this supposed issue.
Gertjan Verhoef,
, Netherlands,
Sep 11, 2014,

Have been using FXpig for a while now and am very pleased with them.
Wanted to open an aditional account today, and from request to funding to opening took less than 5 minutes.

Great servicelevel, and swift responce.

Paul Swinn,
Gold Coast, Australia,
Sep 22, 2014,

Very quick customer service and always responded immediately to any questions. So far very happy.

Dennis Wagman,
Costambar, Dominican Republic,
Dec 22, 2014,

They are always pleasant to work with and very helpful. I have been with them since Feb 2013 and never had an issue that we could not resolve.

Rosalind Agar,
New South Wales, Australia,
Jan 7, 2015,

I have been dealing with FXPIG for years now and when there ever is a problem it is solved quickly, professionally and with constant correspondence as to what is happening. Very polite, professional and friendly, could not ask for more