RoboForex Review

RoboMarkets Ltd

Updated: Nov 26, 2020 · RoboForex.com  · Is this your company?

RoboForex is a forex broker. Robo Forex offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. RoboForex.com offers over 30 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

RoboForex
Related websites include RoboMarkets.com.
RoboForex Ltd is an international broker regulated by the IFSC, license No. IFSC/60/271/TS.
RoboMarkets Ltd (ex. RoboForex (CY) Ltd) is a European broker regulated by the CySEC, license No. 191/13.

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2009
Address: 2118 Guava Street, Belama Phase 1, Belize City, Belize
Contact: info@roboforex.com, +65 3158 8389
Regulators: IFSC #000138/107
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, WebTrader, Mobile Trader, R Trader
CFD: (60+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of RoboForex.com on our forum

RoboForex.com profile provided by Manager RF Song, Jun 12, 2013

FSP (New Zealand), 246525

Website available in

English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian

Minimum Deposit

No minimum deposit for all types of accounts

Support methods

Web form

Trading server time zone

EET

VPS for traders

Free for deposits greater than $300.

Rebates per 1 std. lot

$1-3

Special notes

Swap-free (Islamic) accounts involve paying commission of $5-20 per one standard lot.

Northern Marianas, USA,
Dec 18, 2019,

Did not receive my withdrawal

I withdrew from my account using bitcoin and it's been over 1 month and I still have not received my funds.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Dec 20, 2019:
Dear Ikemanglona,

Could you provide your account number? We need to check the information you provided.

SANTIAGO, Chile,
Dec 18, 2019,

BROKER ROBOFOREX HAS HANDLED THE TRADING SESSION AT THE END OF THIS AND IN ITS ASIATIC OPENING DELAYING IN 5 MINUTES ITS OPENING ON A WEEK DAY, THURSDAY, DECEMBER 19, IMPROVING THE PROTECTION OF MY ACCOUNT WITH THIS MEASURE BLOCK ANY RESPONSE ACTION BEFORE THE MARKET WHICH IS OPEN FROM 00:00 AND BROKER ROBOFOREX OPENS 00:05 SERIOUSLY INJURYING MY ACCOUNT, AND WHICH ARGUMENTS

- BROKER'S ROBOFOREX ANSWER-

-This applies to all types of orders (Stop Loss, Take Profit, Stop Out, market) and attempts to modify them. This measure is taken to protect customer positions from rapid price increases, which tend to occur around midnight due to critically low liquidity at that time .---

THIS MEASURE IN NO EVENT HAS BENEFITED AND PRESENTED AS A GAP IN THE GBP / USD AND GBP / JPY INSTRUMENTS MISSING MY ACCOUNT FOR 60 USD, REQUIRED THE RETURN MONEY, AND ALSO DENOUNCE THE MARKET HANDLING FROM THIS BROKER
Midrand, South Africa,
Dec 4, 2019,

Termination of Account and Sluggish of Refunding Balance of Account

All of a sudden after doing one trade 04 Dec 2019 which didn't go in my favor this Broker decides to block my account with a balance and now is talking stories not wanting to refund my balance. my account is 20100748. Everyone just stay away as this is really dodgy and scam like to block or terminate account and not refund the client. It is just a robbery plain and simple. I will be lodging complaint with regulator as this is really scam like behavior.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Dec 6, 2019:
Dear kabelompk,

Kindly note, that in accordance with the clause 13.14 of the Client Agreement procedures of depositing and withdrawal to/from trading accounts are performed during 2 (two) working days of the Company’s Payments Department at time from (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EЕТ).

The RoboForex Company is obliged to transfer the funds to the specified withdrawal requisites within 2 business days. Autowithdrawal processes takes approximately 85% of the withdrawal requests, and the rest are processed manually by Billing Department managers.

As we can see your transaction has been processed successfully within the same day of creation withdrawal request. Please wait 1-10 working days as it is described on our website: https://www.roboforex.com/clients/funds/deposit-withdrawal/#visa-mastercard .

Dec 3, 2019,

Positions liquidated (not by me) with a loss

I've been with roboforex for few months now and everything seemed cool till few days ago. I had several buy positions open (in a drawdown) and all of a sudden I see those positions closing without me doing anything! I had more than enough margin and no hard stop loss in place as I was monitoring, shocked by what I was witnessing I got in again (about 10 times in total)...but every time I was getting in, my position was liquidated immediately incurring in a loss! In the mean time the price started to reverse of course! I eventually got back in about 10/15 minutes later with 2 new orders. Same thing happened 2 days later with a different pair.
I got in touch with support and opened a ticket, very poor customer service overall, they sounded like a broken disk, they got back to me repeating the same script about 4 times which said that the orders were executed from my terminal...before closing the ticket! Pure Madness!!
Reply by Manager RF submitted Dec 5, 2019:
Dear Paloka,

Saxony, Germany,
Nov 29, 2019,

Can refer and trust

I've been using this broker since 2018 now and it's all fine. Already deposited around 20k € and withdrew nearly 4k €. All is working correctly, although their payment methods are sometimes changing. But I'm prepared for this now, using Skrill, which is also working pretty good and fast for deposits and withdrawals..
Also I think Roboforex' bonus, vip and rebate program is pretty good. Support also always answers questions fast and good..

Recommend!

LOS ANDES, Argentina,
Oct 19, 2019,

ONE OF THE BEST FINANCIAL BROKERS IN THE WORLD

ONE OF THE GREATEST BROKERS IN THE WORLD. REAL ECN ACCOUNT, WITH VERY LOW SPREADS, EXCELLENT VARIETY OF INVESTMENT INSTRUMENTS, GREAT POSSIBILITY OF LEVERAGE, VARIETY OF WAYS OF DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWALS, SPECTACULAR LIVE SUPPORT., EXCELLENT REGULATION...
paris, France,
Oct 15, 2019,

Bad customer service when it comes to withdrawals

I'm having a pretty bad time with this broker. I have now three withdrawal requests unpreocessed in the row. What is the most astonishing is that these are smal amounts, 15, 20 and 25 dollars. I don't know what it will be when I will try to withdraw bigger amounts. Roboforex is quick to process registrations and deposits. But when it comes to withdrawals, they are are not responsive at all. It is very bizzare .....
Reply by Manager RF submitted Oct 21, 2019:
Dear, maodo.

Unfortunately, your comment contains no data to back up your claims, which is required for handling them. In case of any specific problems, contact our Live Support in any way that is convenient for you (email to info@roboforex.com, write a ticket in your Members Area, by phone)

Madrid, Spain,
Sep 25, 2019,

Still waiting for my money

I ask for a withdrawl 3 weeks ago. Still waiting for my money. Maybe i will receive it some day...this year...or the other.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Sep 27, 2019:
Dear Selena Moon,

Sep 8, 2019,

Big SCAMMERS

I placed a pending order : 5mins before the CAD news billed for 1:30pm Nigeria time (30-08-2019). I placed a pending order CAD-JPY : @80.120 level for a buy and at that time price was @80.041 and when the news started my order triggered into profit and suddenly dealing desk of Roboforex pushed my trade up to placed it @80.283 against me in negative . And price and candle did not get to @80.283 it stopped at @80:240 level in the 15mins Chart.

Before my eyes my trade was manipulated ..This guys are professional thieves . Robo Forex .. Please, run away from them whenever you hear this name . Almost all Cysec Regulated Brokers are scammers .

Run.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Sep 10, 2019:
Dear pauloski,

Please pay attention that stop orders guarantee the execution but not the price of execution.
In case you want to get more details about execution of your order you may write ticket to the company.

Jul 11, 2019,

Tested and trusted

For all I have gained trading with this broker I think it's high time I make some honest review. I created account here just to post this and make others understand about this broker.

It's sad to see some bad review about this broker, I don't know if it's other brokers are posting bad about this broker because this is my over 3years with this broker and I must say there is no better broker out there than Roboforex.

I felt that for the best experience I have gotten with this broker, the best thing to do is to give back to them is an honest review. I have been a benificiary from their forum bonus before it was stopped and it opened doors for me to try and understand this broker.

Withdrawals are instant
Support are helpful
Roboforex don't give nonsense excuses for not paying withdrawals like some bad brokers out there
Executions are fast
Various means for deposit and withdrawals

When it comes to deposit bonus please ensure you read the rules and see if you can work with such bonus otherwise choose simple deposit.

I bet that no sincere trader that wouldn't enjoy this broker. Last year they won the award of been the safest broker and that is what you will see and believe.

This is the best broker you can invest and keep your eyes closed that your money is safe. I want to say thank you Roboforex and you guys should continue this path of greatness. Since I started trading with you guys, you made me not reason about looking for another broker. I wish your forum offer was not stopped but still you such an amazing broker. Thank you once again.

Is Roboforex a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if RoboForex is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7374/roboforex-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Robo Forex community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/roboforex.

How do I get Roboforex bonus?

RoboForex offers a welcome bonus. To receive this bonus:

• Open an account. Bonus funds are available for cent and standard MT4/MT5-based accounts with USD or EUR as a base currency.
  • Verify your account. Pass the simple verification procedure of your identity, address, and phone number in your Members Area.
  • Deposit funds to your account. Deposit at least 10 USD to your account via a bank card.

Does RoboForex allow scalping?

RoboForex allows scalping as well as news trading and expert advisor trading.

Is RoboForex a market maker?

RoboForex combines 2 business models, market maker and Straight Through Processing (STP).

• Market Maker model applies to all cent accounts. That is RoboForex Ltd serves as a market maker, i.e. the other party of the transaction. This is due to the terms of the liquidity provider, which does not allow transactions fewer than some specific volume.
  • STP models applies to all standard and ECN accounts. That is RoboForex applies the STP technology through a bridge connected to a liquidity provider. All transactions that exceed 0.01 lot (1,000 units) are sent to the bridge and then to the liquidity provider. RoboForex receives a part of the spread from each transaction.