|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Minimum to Open Live:||$50|
|Address:||20 Gresham Street, 4th Floor, London EC2V 7JE, United Kingdom|
|Contact:||firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 20 7398 4050|
|Regulators:||ASIC #AFSL 309763, FSCA #46534, FCA #217689|
|Trading platforms:||MT4, NinjaTrader, FXCM Trading Station|
|Cryptocurrencies:||(3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
|CFD:||(25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities|
|News Spike Trading:||Yes|
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill|
|Withdrawal Methods:||Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill|
Join live discussion of FXCM.com on our forumGo to forums
FXCM.com profile provided by FXCMAffiliate, Mar 20, 2020
FXCM is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (FX) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. Founded in 1999, the company's mission is to provide global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market by offering innovative trading tools, hiring excellent trading educators, meeting strict financial standards and striving for the best online trading experience in the market. Clients have the advantage of mobile trading, one-click order execution and trading from real-time charts. In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on FX trading and provides trading tools, proprietary data and premium resources. FXCM Pro provides retail brokers, small hedge funds and emerging market banks access to wholesale execution and liquidity, while providing high and medium frequency funds access to prime brokerage services via FXCM Prime. FXCM is a Leucadia Company.
Your company video here? Contact ad sales
Frequently Asked Questions
Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer how FXCM is doing as a forex broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/78/fxcm-forex-broker
Please come back often as broker services are very dynamic and can improve or deteriorate rapidly.
Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent FXCM community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/fxcm/
Opening an account with FXCM takes 3 main steps:
- Select your country of residence and desired trading platform to get started.
- You will then be directed to FXCM server to complete the online application.
- Log in to the MyFXCM client portal, deposit funds, and start trading.
FXCM is an online forex broker. FXCM offers access to trade following assets on MetaTrader 4 and Trading Station.
FXCM Group is a holding company of Forex Capital Markets Limited, and regulated in 3 countries.
- Forex Capital Markets Limited ("FXCM LTD") is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with registration number 217689.
- FXCM Australia Pty. Limited ("FXCM AU") is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (AISC), AFSL 309763.
- FXCM South Africa (PTY) Ltd Ltd is an authorized Financial Services Provider and is regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSC) under registration number 46534.
On February 6, 2017, FXCM was banned from operating in the U.S. after the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) found the retail currency broker had defrauded their retail forex customers.
74.74% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with FXCM.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.