TradersAcademyClub.com (was VladimirForexSignals.com) (Vladimir Ribakov) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 7, 2018

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com (was VladimirForexSignals.com) (Vladimir Ribakov) on our forum

Dave S,
Ohio, USA,
Dec 5, 2018,

Phenomenal

Traders Academy Club is almost certainly the best place to get a trading education online.

The website is unique in the quality of the information, legitimacy of the material, and its ability to educate even a complete beginner from the ground up.
For the value provided, the level of expertise, and the constant attention of Vladimir and his team, the price point is almost too good to be true.

What I really cannot stress enough is the quality of the mentorship and of Vladimir and his team as individuals. I know first hand that Vladimir is truly a one of a kind, fabulous mentor and I guarantee he takes a personal interest and pride in the success of his students. What you get with Vladimir and his team through the Traders Academy Club really isn't something money can buy elsewhere.

I'd give it six stars if I could.

Dave

dktcivil,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 8, 2018,

I am Dinesh Kumar and recently completed the Divergence University. It is complete pkg of real Forex education in very simple, professional way and easy to understand the directions of market. As per my point of view Forex market is based on demand and supply. It creates the volume after that momentum develops. The whole cycles develops the divergences in different forms.
Divergence University courses explained very well and doing practice on charts and finally conducted the exam of every courses.
Again thanks to Vladimir and his team to help and educate the new as well as advanced traders by created a Divergence University.
Sejal Shah,
Kenya,
Oct 26, 2018,

THANKS Mr VLADIMIR FOR MAKING MY LIFE

Hi, my portfolio is in profit now and beginning of this year I didn’t even knew about Candles, I was completely new in Forex trading. And wherever I am today purely because of Mr Vladimir (Traders Academy Club),

THANK YOU Vlad, I know THANKS word in not enough for making my Forex trading carrier, but its true you made my life.
Aroon Gurnani,
Oct 4, 2018,

The absolute best forex education is with Traders Academy Club. Vladimir Ribokov and his team are the most professional, honest and amazingly accurate in terms of their forecasts. Do yourself the biggest favour you can and join Traders Academy Club.

Oct 2, 2018 - No Rating Traders Academy Club is by far the most honest and professional group in the fx arena. I have done many courses which cover EW, Supply demand , Wave Theory, and have just been scammed. Had almost given up on forex until I found TAC and Vladimir Ribokov. I have 4 years of experience in fx so I am certainly not a newbie. I was convinced that forex arena is full of thieves who only want your money. But Vlad and his team are the most honest, courteous, caring group. Their course is comprehensive and provides a simplistic yet amazingly accurate forecast. Its absolutely wonderful to have discovered TAC. I urge everyone to join TAC. His annual membership is another unbelievable thing. Just visit Traders Academy Club website anf you will see it for yourself.
princegolds,
Kuwait,
Sep 30, 2018,

Amazing Educator and Amazing Forex Training Program

A person like me can't give 5 stars but Vladimir really deserves it. I have been with Vladimir Ribakov for long time. The training education has made me a strong trader + helped me get a job at an internationally reputed brokerage.
The most interesting part to me in the education section is THE INVESTOR STYLE TRADING. This will really change a traders life!
lamelgar,
Guatemala, Guatemala,
Sep 4, 2018,

Review of the Traders Academy Club of Vladimir Ribakov

My name is Luis Arturo Melgar and I'm from Guatemala.

I write this review because I want to tell you what happened to me during these months as part of the TAC and express my gratitude for the work that you and your team are doing.

In September 2016, almost two years ago, I began to venture into Forex trading.

Since then, I started learning from videos on YouTube and tried many strategies of all kinds, I jumped from one strategy to another for a long time. In that process I invested money in real account, however I completely burned several accounts with a few hundred dollars.

I went through times of great frustration, because I have always believed that it is possible to make profits from Forex, however I did not achieve good results despite having paid for service signals, courses, and other communities of traders that I have known in these two years. Despite of all that, the process has helped me to learn a lot from many people.

In March of this year 2018, I decided to give another chance to trade and opened a demo account again with the intention of making it grow consistently little by little. A few days later, in April I joined TAC and from there I had the best results of these two years. My actually strategy is that every week I use the TAC Weekly Forecast as a reference to determine the direction of each currency pair and then I use cycles, divergences, break of trend lines and EW to operate. The results have been GREAT in recent weeks and it has been thanks to what I have learned from TAC.

My Demo account opened in March with US$1,000 closed yesterday with US $ 7,341 of profit, and for 10 days I began to operate in real account and in 10 days operated from August 20 I achieved a benefit of US$76

I want to share this with you, because I want you to know that the work you are doing has really helped me, not like so many other courses or communities of traders that really only seek the benefit of someone's. At TAC we are really a community that helps each other and where we can learn to achieve our results with consistency.

Cheers dear friend because you and your team are doing a great job!
God bless you!
MICHOKO,
Bordeaux, France,
Aug 24, 2018,

absolutly great , honest , cheap and friendly..what else

the best service of learning while i am trading , great people always reachable , good teachers very friendly , the cost is nothing compare to the benefits , i am close to 1 year now in the club and i will renew my subscription .
Vladimir and Yordan are really fantastic guys , so i can't find anything else to add .
Thanks to them

Mar 18, 2018 - 5 Stars Absolutly excellent , every day live trading room is very helpful ! all the team are nice people and customer support is fantastic .
hitutaneja,
new delhi, India,
Jun 17, 2018,

Dear vladimir sir
All your seminars are amazing full of knowledge and very analytical
I wish to thank Sir Yordan for the excellent commentary on oil and everything happend as he explained
I must thank again because First time I earned 100 usd by trading oil without any stress
Heartiest thanks and congrats for running this traders academy club
Rgds
slgthk,
Jun 12, 2018,

Fantastic, Super Fantastic,

Fantastic, Super Fantastic, struggled with Forex since 2008, Finally come to the right place, comprehensive study and training material, Superb, one in a Million indicator and tools, finally I am confident, and trading without excitement or fear, like it's a day to day routine....Vlad is extra nice, reachable, and firm in what he says and does, NO BULL**** HERE......ALL IS AWESOME FROM TOP TO BOTTOM....Thanks Vlad...
ashokcsingh,
Jun 6, 2018,

Best Forex Coach, Mentor. Vlad's Club is a one stop shop for quality Forex education to become a master trader.

Recently I had some losses while trading. I was looking for an answer for the mistake I made in entering the trade when I was not suppose to.

While surfing for answers on the web I stumbled across Vlad's divergence webinar. There were 2 parts i.e. part 1 and part 2. I had found my answer to my mistakes. But to watch the 3rd webinar I looked every where I could not find it. And then I managed to find his web page.

On that web page, there was a deal, to be become a member of Traders Academy Club. I did not wait even a second to get the membership. Within moments I got my log in id and password. The best part is their customer service. I could chat with them and get all the help I need.

And once I logged into the home page of the Traders Academy club, I was amazed at all the information’s given to cater, from a beginner Forex trader till the Advanced Trader.

The online trading center has, The Live Trading webinars, The Education, The community ( great place to make friends with fellow traders), Live daily market analysis with detailed trading strategies, Download area for his trading tools, Media Zone, Cryptocurrency. Best of all there are trading career opportunities to for the right person.

I for one did not waste any time digging into the media zone to look for part 3 of the divergence webinar. I found my answer. For next 2 weeks I stopped trading and concentrated on all his webinars. Those 2 weeks has changed the way i trade.

Vlads goal is to help all the trader who want to be successful. Vlad has tons of webinars and trading tools. For me Vlad teachings on cycles Divergences was an eye opener.

Vlad is not only a great mentor, he is very honest and a great human being, he would always help you at any time, he is always there in the live chat room.

Vlads team is very honest, It’s a great place to learn to become the trader you want to be.

I Thank you Vlad to come into my life to help me to learn to be a good trader.