TradersAcademyClub.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 24, 2019
Vladimir Ribakov, Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Milton, Canada,
Oct 22, 2019,

Amazing Educational Experience

I have been a member of TAC for over a year now and I cannot say enough great things about Vlad and his team. The education material is amazing, the chat rooms are always monitored and questions are always answered, and the (almost) daily live trading room is amazing. Best bang for your buck, hands down!!
united kingdom, United Kingdom,
Aug 30, 2019,

Changing to 5 star rating

Initially, we gave a 1-star rating because of 24 option, a broker that is rated 1 star and we had a bad experience with.

24 option, when deposited with 250 GBP, was antagonistic on the phone, and we received many calls, we thought traders academy club did not take care of us.

Recently traders academy club is helping us resolve the situation so we want to take back the 1 star and give them 5 stars now.

Thank you for helping the situation traders academy club,
We are sorry that we posted this 1 star rating so fast and are now giving you 5 stars.

Aug 28, 2019 - 1 Star We saw the trader's academy club and went for the broker option.
So we deposited $250 in the account with the broker they recommended, 24option.com

We then had bad experiences with the broker in communication
- We were called repeatedly and sometimes with different names, I had a bad feeling.
- We saw the 1-star reviews of 24 option

So we changed our mind and wanted to pay traders academy club the money instead.
When we came to withdrawing our money from 24 option they try to upset us by saying there would be an 80EUR Fee for withdrawing the money.

We wish we had just paid for the annual service of traders academy club to try them for 1 year but now we were given a bad experience by 24 option their associate we have been put off.

We do not recommend these services because of this.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019 Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with a broker.

I do want to say that it would be fair if you judge my club but what we deliver and the value we give for our clients, NOT by your relationships with any broker.

It's not fair not for me and not for my team who always give the best for our clients.

But you have to understand - I am NOT the broker, and I am NOT responsible for their conditions or relations with their clients.

You got a fair offer to get a free access to the club instead of paying for it, and you took it. From this moment - your relations with the broker are YOUR relations with the broker. I am not their account manager or anything like that.

I highly recommend that for your future - before you sign with any broker - read CAREFULLY their conditions, their fees etc... It will save a lot of time.

If you still want to discover why we are the top club in the industry, you are more than welcome to join us with paid fees. You will see all the value we give to our members.

And if you have any personal questions, I am here for you - vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com
yu1jia5,
Manitoba, Canada,
Aug 12, 2019,

Have already learned alot even though only one-month in

To be honest, I accidentally watched Vlad's videos on YouTube about his attitude towards Forex. I just felt that oh man, this guy is so passionate about Forex based on his voice and logic behind the scene. Therefore, I dig up deeper to watch his videos from his channel. I have to say his work is AMAZING! And then, I had a chance to communicate with him one by one. His suggestion and knowledge in Forex saves my confidence as I was a loser before. I told him that I would watch several more of his Forex Teaching videos before I joined in TAC, and Vlad was glad that I would like to solidify my fundamentals first before the next step. In July, I was part of the TAC family. Group members are generally active and share their trading ideas. However, more important is that, Vlad is quite approachable. He will answer each of the question in the club, if you have some concerns to ask. Vlad and TAC is my strongback for trading now since after one-month participation, I have the idea about the real way to earn money and some trading strategies that I am beneficial from the club. Thank you Vlad. I will keep working hard to be an outstanding trader. This long-term goal will be unchanged since I follow you.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Yujia!

Best regards and as always me and my team are here for you! Keep working hard and improve
Enugu, Nigeria,
Aug 12, 2019,

A satisfied trader

I came into the world of Forex trading over six (6) years ago and was going To and Fro in the market, from one system to another without success.
I was a follower of Vlad for more than two (2) years before joining the club.
Traders Academy Club afforded me the knowledge I've been looking for and I now trade the market on my own successfully without a guidance or signal from any source to trade profitably.

If I must be sincere with my review,
this club is not for everyone i.e, people looking to be alerted when to buy or sell, people looking for the holy grail of Forex trading, and those who wants to buy luxurious cars, house etc. withing a short-while trading Forex.
But its for those whose want is to learn the real art and science of Forex trading and those who look out to growing their account slowly over time.
Of course there will be losing period, but consistency is the key.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback sir!

Best regards and as always me and my team are here for you!
istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 7, 2019,

100% recommend you won't be regret

before I find TradersAcademyClub, I just confused about how to start to be a trader, I fallow too many groups on the internet most of them tell you, you will be rich faster , 1k to 10 k like this, also you going for robots or fallow signal provider just for profit but in the short term you below down your account to 0..when I join trader academy club I just realized I don't know anything about trading fact and now I am a member from 7 months and learning of too many technical analysis and the best mentor with perfect support, if you want to learn how to trade, honestly I recommended 100% trader academy club is the best place for education .you should try hard to be a good trader and should have a real mentor, if you want to hear buy here or sell here don't waste your money and your time.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Valid!

Much appreciated, and as always me and my team are here for you!
Rondônia, Brazil,
Aug 6, 2019,

The best trader's club I've signed so far

I've been signed to TAC more than a month now, and it is being great. It's pretty cheap since it's an annual subscription and the member's area is so complete and clarifying with awesome lessons. Their advanced technical analysis with Cycles and Divergences takes some time to understand and apply with precision, and I really recommend taking notes and re-watching the videos, but once your master it, it's completely game-changing and added up with their weekly forecast and daily market analysis, it will keep you always on the right side of the market. I definitely recommend it.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Raphael!

Best regards and as always me and my team are here for you!
Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 30, 2019,

Best Trading Academy to be with!

I have been with Traders Academy Club since 2017. I have no regrets. I will continue being a student at this club because you learn something new everyday. The resources provided are superb and I love the weekly and daily webinars. I have purchased most of their indicators and it helps me a lot. There are also free indicators and learning tools inside you can utilized. My account has grown consistently because I took my education seriously. Vladimir has thought me to be patient. Wait for setups! I don’t rush into pairs. I take my time in selection of pairs. Learn and earn!
Los Cabos, Mexico,
Jul 28, 2019,

Great Support and Honest Feedback!

Im very glad to found Vladimir and the TAC team, they are not only looking for cusmers, but they are also reliable as they do teach and personalize our needs. I am new at TAC and I have to say Im glad to find them. Thank you for your suppor and mentorship, this just started and looking forward on learning and help others as you all currently do. Good Organization, Good Results, Caring Service equals to happy clients and growth. Thank you again for this wonderful ideas and forecast information.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Isaac

Best regards!
Poland, Poland,
Jul 3, 2019,

Problem Solved

My problem listed below has been solved,too bad that i was forced to use paypal dispute in order to get in touch with Vladimir's team and solve everything,i really doubt that problem was on my side since i'm using my email address for about 20 years now with no problems at all,it's not the best start but i hope this was the very first and very last problem i had with TAC since whole community looks very PRO!

Jun 27, 2019 - 1 Star I've joined TAC two days ago,paypal transfer has been accepted by TAC within two hours from apply,i didn't receive any login details yet,email with my request has been sent to all TAC mailboxes including Vladimir's email shown in review below and nothing,NO CONTACT AT ALL,no single reply from TAC except automated spam letters.
1 star !

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 1, 2019 Hi

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Clearly something went wrong. My team is available for you by email -

support@tradersacademyclub.com and you can always email me directly -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I've just checked with my team and I was informed that there was a problem with your original set email. So my team asked an alternative one and since then you received your access and everything works fine.

If that's not right, please let me know directly to my email -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

And I'll be happy to assist with everything by myself.

Once again, I am sorry for the bad experience you had.

I am here if you need me personally.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Jun 26, 2019,

A bad customer service experience turned GOOD !

Dear Valdimir Ribikov,

I appreciate your honesty & sincerity, after a bad start with your team, i would have expected worse, on the contrary you have left me amazed.
I am more than obliged and happy that you personally put the effort to fix the issue. i feel nice that you did everything you could and now that i have access to the club, its going to be a long fruitful journey.
Thank you Chief !

Jun 23, 2019 - 1 Star Off course no one is perfect,but in a industry like online education, Customer Service is very essential and important. Dear Mr Ribikov, I really do not know if you are offering some quality education or not but i am very confident that you have the most dis organised and lethargic customer service team. After seeing good reviews about your system on FPA, i wanted to learn from one of the best online forex educators but i guess your team does not want me to be a part of your teaching journey.
I emailed, called & followed up with 3 of your customer service representatives onto no avail. i hope and wish that things change from here on, please ensure that people are treated with some respect.
Cheers

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019 Hello sir

I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience with the team. My team is ranked among the very top in the industry, according to our customers.

I am sure something went wrong, and I am sorry about it.

Please allow me to solve it all for you and assist personally.

My email is vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Please contact me directly and I'll do my best to assist you with your needs.

Once again, my apologies for your bad experience and I am looking forward to help you sir.

My best regards,