TradersAcademyClub.com (was VladimirForexSignals.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 20, 2019
Vladimir Ribakov

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com (was VladimirForexSignals.com) on our forum

yu1jia5,
Manitoba, Canada,
Aug 12, 2019,

Have already learned alot even though only one-month in

To be honest, I accidentally watched Vlad's videos on YouTube about his attitude towards Forex. I just felt that oh man, this guy is so passionate about Forex based on his voice and logic behind the scene. Therefore, I dig up deeper to watch his videos from his channel. I have to say his work is AMAZING! And then, I had a chance to communicate with him one by one. His suggestion and knowledge in Forex saves my confidence as I was a loser before. I told him that I would watch several more of his Forex Teaching videos before I joined in TAC, and Vlad was glad that I would like to solidify my fundamentals first before the next step. In July, I was part of the TAC family. Group members are generally active and share their trading ideas. However, more important is that, Vlad is quite approachable. He will answer each of the question in the club, if you have some concerns to ask. Vlad and TAC is my strongback for trading now since after one-month participation, I have the idea about the real way to earn money and some trading strategies that I am beneficial from the club. Thank you Vlad. I will keep working hard to be an outstanding trader. This long-term goal will be unchanged since I follow you.
Enugu, Nigeria,
Aug 12, 2019,

A satisfied trader

I came into the world of Forex trading over six (6) years ago and was going To and Fro in the market, from one system to another without success.
I was a follower of Vlad for more than two (2) years before joining the club.
Traders Academy Club afforded me the knowledge I've been looking for and I now trade the market on my own successfully without a guidance or signal from any source to trade profitably.

If I must be sincere with my review,
this club is not for everyone i.e, people looking to be alerted when to buy or sell, people looking for the holy grail of Forex trading, and those who wants to buy luxurious cars, house etc. withing a short-while trading Forex.
But its for those whose want is to learn the real art and science of Forex trading and those who look out to growing their account slowly over time.
Of course there will be losing period, but consistency is the key.
istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 7, 2019,

100% recommend you won't be regret

before I find TradersAcademyClub, I just confused about how to start to be a trader, I fallow too many groups on the internet most of them tell you, you will be rich faster , 1k to 10 k like this, also you going for robots or fallow signal provider just for profit but in the short term you below down your account to 0..when I join trader academy club I just realized I don't know anything about trading fact and now I am a member from 7 months and learning of too many technical analysis and the best mentor with perfect support, if you want to learn how to trade, honestly I recommended 100% trader academy club is the best place for education .you should try hard to be a good trader and should have a real mentor, if you want to hear buy here or sell here don't waste your money and your time.
Rondônia, Brazil,
Aug 6, 2019,

The best trader's club I've signed so far

I've been signed to TAC more than a month now, and it is being great. It's pretty cheap since it's an annual subscription and the member's area is so complete and clarifying with awesome lessons. Their advanced technical analysis with Cycles and Divergences takes some time to understand and apply with precision, and I really recommend taking notes and re-watching the videos, but once your master it, it's completely game-changing and added up with their weekly forecast and daily market analysis, it will keep you always on the right side of the market. I definitely recommend it.
Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 30, 2019,

Best Trading Academy to be with!

I have been with Traders Academy Club since 2017. I have no regrets. I will continue being a student at this club because you learn something new everyday. The resources provided are superb and I love the weekly and daily webinars. I have purchased most of their indicators and it helps me a lot. There are also free indicators and learning tools inside you can utilized. My account has grown consistently because I took my education seriously. Vladimir has thought me to be patient. Wait for setups! I don’t rush into pairs. I take my time in selection of pairs. Learn and earn!
Los Cabos, Mexico,
Jul 28, 2019,

Great Support and Honest Feedback!

Im very glad to found Vladimir and the TAC team, they are not only looking for cusmers, but they are also reliable as they do teach and personalize our needs. I am new at TAC and I have to say Im glad to find them. Thank you for your suppor and mentorship, this just started and looking forward on learning and help others as you all currently do. Good Organization, Good Results, Caring Service equals to happy clients and growth. Thank you again for this wonderful ideas and forecast information.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Isaac

Best regards!
Poland, Poland,
Jul 3, 2019,

Problem Solved

My problem listed below has been solved,too bad that i was forced to use paypal dispute in order to get in touch with Vladimir's team and solve everything,i really doubt that problem was on my side since i'm using my email address for about 20 years now with no problems at all,it's not the best start but i hope this was the very first and very last problem i had with TAC since whole community looks very PRO!

Jun 27, 2019 - 1 Star I've joined TAC two days ago,paypal transfer has been accepted by TAC within two hours from apply,i didn't receive any login details yet,email with my request has been sent to all TAC mailboxes including Vladimir's email shown in review below and nothing,NO CONTACT AT ALL,no single reply from TAC except automated spam letters.
1 star !

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 1, 2019 Hi

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Clearly something went wrong. My team is available for you by email -

support@tradersacademyclub.com and you can always email me directly -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I've just checked with my team and I was informed that there was a problem with your original set email. So my team asked an alternative one and since then you received your access and everything works fine.

If that's not right, please let me know directly to my email -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

And I'll be happy to assist with everything by myself.

Once again, I am sorry for the bad experience you had.

I am here if you need me personally.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Jun 26, 2019,

A bad customer service experience turned GOOD !

Dear Valdimir Ribikov,

I appreciate your honesty & sincerity, after a bad start with your team, i would have expected worse, on the contrary you have left me amazed.
I am more than obliged and happy that you personally put the effort to fix the issue. i feel nice that you did everything you could and now that i have access to the club, its going to be a long fruitful journey.
Thank you Chief !

Jun 23, 2019 - 1 Star Off course no one is perfect,but in a industry like online education, Customer Service is very essential and important. Dear Mr Ribikov, I really do not know if you are offering some quality education or not but i am very confident that you have the most dis organised and lethargic customer service team. After seeing good reviews about your system on FPA, i wanted to learn from one of the best online forex educators but i guess your team does not want me to be a part of your teaching journey.
I emailed, called & followed up with 3 of your customer service representatives onto no avail. i hope and wish that things change from here on, please ensure that people are treated with some respect.
Cheers

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019 Hello sir

I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience with the team. My team is ranked among the very top in the industry, according to our customers.

I am sure something went wrong, and I am sorry about it.

Please allow me to solve it all for you and assist personally.

My email is vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Please contact me directly and I'll do my best to assist you with your needs.

Once again, my apologies for your bad experience and I am looking forward to help you sir.

My best regards,

Vladimir Ribakov
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Jun 12, 2019,

PRICELESS OPPORTUNITY

Traders academy Club is a must for fortunate traders. The trainers are not only knowledgeable but are constantly striving to bring to the community other opportunities that may benefit traders in the community. The time investment by the trainers are second to non. At the club every trader is willing to lend help to newer traders, a rob-off from the CEO who is on his toes to ensure everyone in the community gets the best. Can you imagine investing over 5 hours weekly on Live trading training ? TAC is simply the best.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019:
Thank you very much sir for your feedback
Porto, Portugal,
May 31, 2019,

TAC - What a Journey

I joined TAC about 6 months ago, and I am only disappointed I did not do it earlier! TAC is a community of traders who share their trading ideas and help each other on a daily basis, where you have from experienced to new traders and with many different strategies and styles. Beyond the community, TAC also has vital services that help me on my trading a lot, like the daily market report and setups and the live trading room. Personally, the daily report with updates and setups, and live stream are some of the most valuable tools is TAC, but they are only as good as the mentors quality, and they are amazing. Vlad and Yordan, both very approachable and nice guys, have been honest and straight forward from the beginning, helping me with all the questions I had to ask and putting me on the right path, being truthful and direct, which helped me a lot. I started losing money in the first months, as I thought only focusing on indicators as MACD and EMAs was enough and thought I could follow that for profit, and of course I was wrong. Now, after joining TAC, I understand how to use those indicators as my advantage, without relying on them but using them to improve my trades and see when not to trade. Vlad and Yordan have always been very helpful, commenting my trades whether good or bad, answering me my stupid questions in the beginning and showing me the way to profitable trading. After some months, I can now say I am profitable for some months and I know for a fact that what took me here was my work ethic, my ability to learn and understand when I am wrong, TAC community help and all their education and also the mentors, and specially Vladimir, that beyond all the technical help he gave me, always treated me the same way when I was posting bad trades to when I post great ones.
If you are serious about trading, not thinking you'll be a millionaire next month, then trust me and join TAC, I bet you will never leave, because even if you are a pro trader after some years, the price you pay for the community you get is very much worth it and very valuable.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much sir!

Best regards