TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Sep 13, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Catherine DeClemente,
Maryland, USA,
Aug 30, 2021,

Rare, authentic, generous trading mentor

I have known Vlad since early 2018. I have studied his methods and I can honestly say that it is a primary reason for my current success as a professional trader. Vlad is clear, analytical, supportive and responsive to each and every student. I have seen so many scams and trading companies that have fallen apart over the past 6 years. Vlad is one of the rare, supportive, HONEST and knowledgeable mentors out there. His academy is extremely fair priced and you never feel like you are left behind with the level of support he gives. Thanks to him and his team, I am farther in my trading journey than I have ever thought was possible.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Sep 8, 2021:
Thank you so much for your warm feedback Cathy!
It is an honor seeing you growing and becoming an independent successful trader!
Qusay,
AbuDhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 19, 2021,

Excellent work is getting delivered everyday and most importantly is that you can share your thoughts or issues and all of the team will be there to support and or advise

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Qusay!
Mark Spies,
Queensland, Australia,

Fantastic Honest Trading Education

Hi,Mark here i have been trading now for many years and have been a member of Traders Academy Club since it was started,i must say that i wished i would have had stuck to these guys rather then searching the internet for the Holy Grail which doesn't exist by the way.TAC is an honest service with great education on the markets and they provide very reliable trading ideas and methods with fantastic support because of them i can see my dream of becoming a full-time trader is definitely possible
Thanks Traders Academy Club.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Mark!
Ontario, Canada,
Aug 18, 2021,

Joining TAC is the best decision I ever made, I learned a lot about myself and the market. Many thanks to Vladimir, Yordan and the team

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Younis!
Istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 18, 2021,

the king of diversions and Conversation

TAC is the most healthy and friendly community in the trading world.
tons of education and webinars and trading ideas , all my inquiries get replied immediately,
thanks Vlad and yordan.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much sir!
Sofia, Bulgaria,

Wizards

One of the real trading services.These guys are really good at teaching people and analysing the market.Futhermore their analysis have high accuracy if you just learn or if you already know how markets work(if you do not ,there is plenty of videos and pdf files to understand their methods ).Also they are very helpful and respond fast to any request or question.Finally ,their service is kind of cheap for what they are doing.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Velislav!

You are right, it's very cheap for what we deliver, but we are here to build real success stories among our clinets, not to make them worry about expensive payments
Jamie,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 12, 2021,

Trusted Educator

I have been a happy member of Traders Academy Club for 3 years now and highly recommend Vladimir as a mentor and educator, His delivery with no frills sound technical analysis and proven tested strategies, very happy customer.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 28, 2021:
Thank you very much, Jamie!
Kadir,
Perth, Australia,
Jul 10, 2021,

Best forex educational service

I had tried many educational services and was about to quit trading when I decided to try TAC. One year after joining I am still trading, passed FTMO challenge and learn something new everyday. Their TA videos are very usefull, they share their ides and do not hide when the ides fail. Excellent service.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 28, 2021:
Thank you very much, Kadir!
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jul 9, 2021,

Place for real trading results

I have a great respect to the community and to both Yordan and Vlad.My trading results improved based on the guidance provided and the massive educational materials available.I strongly recommend for both experience and begginer traders!

Nov 22, 2020 - 5 Stars It changed my opinion for trading in a positive way.The transparency and the educational materials in combination with the live room analizes are amazing.This is a place you want to be if you are committed to trading.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 24, 2020 Thank you very much Sassas756

Much appreciated

Thank you very much!
Gabrijel,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jun 21, 2021,

Demo Trader, no myfxbook or track record????

All trades shown by Vladimir or Yordan are on demo accounts. There is no evidence of profitability and I think it should be shown occasionally especially if you claim you make your living from trading. I am not asking to see balance as that is personal but displaying yearly ROI % or real entry should be no issue to a legitimate trader.

I think it is clear that Vladimir Ribakov makes his money from selling trading systems, access to his academy and recommending brokers.

Everyone looking at this company should be extremely skeptical. Just a friendly warning.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 24, 2021:
Hello Gabrijel

Thank you for your feedback.

You are 100% right. People should always be skeptical about anything online and check for real reputation and real feedback and credibility! That's why I invite everyone to do their own research about us and to see what do we really deliver for our members, and to see we are on the top of the industry for over a decade now with the highest reputation level during all this period!

I would like to answer your concerns -

1- Checking our records, there is NO Gabrijel from the UK that is a member of our club. That makes me wonder if you are really a client in our club?

2- ALL our trading ideas we share are 100% transparent and proved to the members. EACH trading idea comes with a video and is fully backed up in our trading journal for 100% transparency. If you are really a member, you should know it.

3- I see you are so concerned (totally understandable of course) of my profitability, and you don't care of the balance and personal info, here is one of the accounts I manage (one for 2021) - https://www.screencast.com/t/wrNKXe7vaBVx

I don't publish myfxbook due to personal reasons and mainly - I am not here to prove how amazing I am. I am here to deliver real-time trading ideas, real-time trading education, and back up EACH of my trades shared with 100% transparency by video and trading journal! This service isn't signal service, isn't money management service and nothing like that. That's a trading club for educational purposes based on real prevent trading techniques. I am an internationally certified financial technician so trust me I know a thing or two.

By the way, I suggest you watch this important video I've created and understand why myfxbook or other 3rd parties sites aren't 100% reliable as many think -

4- Of course we make money by selling the systems. I offer you real value and real trading solutions. Of course, it comes with a price. And yes, that's my online business and that's another source of income. Where is the problem with it and why are you trying to present it in a negative light? I offer real service and real trading solutions and yes, there is a price for it.

I wish you and yours all the best and thanks for your feedback.

I invite everyone who really to do own research and find out the truth about me and my team and why we are ranked on the top of the industry for so many years.

For any questions, don't hesitate to ask me at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com