TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Sep 18, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Russia, Russian Federation,
Feb 12, 2013,

Hello everyone,

I decided to reply for all things I read here and say my personal notes.

Mark - When you say things you have, it is really appreciated. But before you judge, you need to check the full picture, right?

So, you said -

1- Not all trades are shown on performance. That's a lie! The EURGBP trade you talk about is not shown as it is running trade. It is still working. Right? So do you expect me to share running trades in performance? Of course not. We show ONLY closed trades. And we show them all. There are no hidden trades. All is 100% true and I can prove to anyone.

2- You said the updates are not shown, and the stop loss is not shown. That's true. Why should I show my updates for the trades for none members? In the member's area - ALL is clear and 100% available for all member's.

3- Investor's style - Yes right now we are holding a running minus. That's not the first time and not the last time it happens. That's investor's style. We are using negative leverage and trade without SL. I guide for that everywhere! In every webinar and live room. So everyone uses that, know that.

4- Size of SL -Yes some trades I use big SL and sometimes I update SL up or down. I never said I don't. You have to understand, I am a trader, not a magician. If I believe in a trade I go with it. My goal is making money when trade is ended. And that's how I trade. If you trade more than an year with me, you know that many trades are with small stop loss.

5- Account size - I always say for investor's style you have to have reasonable account!!! And sorry, but 1K is not reasonable account!!! If someone thinks he can make 1000$ with 1000$ account, maybe he is correct, but that's not with me. And if someone does it constant for more than an year, let me know. I never saw trader doing that!

6- M&M - My methods of money & management are not classical. My only method is making profits. That's the bottom line of trading for me. Here are my results for longer than an year:

Signals -

Investor's style -

So you can say whatever you want about my trading style, and my money & management. I am not making trading for game. I am trading for living.

And if you are more than one year with me Mark, you know how I make money and how I work.

I just ask from everyone who considers to join me, don't expect for magics. I am not a magician. I am trader. I have amazing periods and bad periods. In bottom line, we make money and great profits for long run.

All is crystal clear, nothing is hidden and all info is in the member's area.

About what Oupsla said I have one thing to say - We have many copiers, many chooses. If you wanna work with me do what I ask for and don't expect from me to do what you ask for. You want my service and my trades so you should do what I claim.

Again, I am not magician and my trading style is not for all. If you choose to work with me, then listen to my request and follow what I ask for! That's the only way to succeed.

Thanks for your time, and Panagitios, Avner and other, thanks for your good words and sharing your results!

Vladimir Ribakov

P.S- I can't rate myself of course, so I leave it unrated

Review Moderation Team Note: This review originated at the same location as the review from "Peter Imalenenko, Russia, Russian Federation" left on 2013-02-06 and the review giving 2 stars to JustForexSignals.com from "Dave, Singapore, Singapore" left on 2013-02-10.

Reviewers need to leave their own reviews. If we permitted companies to post reviews on behalf of clients, the reviews would quickly become worthless.

Bhoopalan,
Chennai,, India,
May 30, 2013,

I didn't subscribe to this service but wanted to. Before signing up I wanted to ask Vladimir few questions. See our conversation if you have time:

Me: Hi,

You're averaging a profit of at least 200 pips / month through the signals you provide.

With a 1:15 leverage, 200 pips net profit / month must lead atleast to 20% profit each month. Ain't I correct?

Vladimir: I will be honest with you. Your expectation can be achieved only by taking big risks.

Therefore i wouldnt recommend you to subsribe as i dont think my style will be correct for your expectations

------------------

The conversation didn't end there. I kept asking him questions. (Even before subscribing and he already knew I'm not a potential client). He replied to all my questions politely with patience. Good professionalism.

If I invest a big money, I'll look nowhere else than Vlad.
Apr 8, 2013,

Reply to disillusioned_one (again and again):

Ad I told you before, you just don't know what to blame me for, right? At beginning you blame me for loss. Then I proved you that there was no loss, but profit, and update was sent, you started to blame me for my trading style... You just don't know what to do more right? What will be your next blame? Did I ever convinced you to love or accept my trading style? But why you lie about losses when they NEVER happened?

You ignored my questions to you again and again, because you know you are wrong.

I don't have time to prove you again and again my trades. For everyone who reads all the weird conversation between me and you it's clear who tells the truth here. I got more than 20 people contacted me by Skype already telling me :"Vladimir, why you waste time on this guy? You proved he lied and you prove to everyone that you are here to stand behind your word".

As I said, everyone is free to read the full conversation between me and this guy with his nickname and decide who is telling truth and decide whatever you want. I am free to answer any question to everyone who wants to ask me directly by Skype Vladimir.ribakov (with the cats photo) and by email: Vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Disillusioned_one, what's your real name? why you stand behind nickname? Why you never answer me or contact me directly? What you afraid of?

I invited you to check about me in Amazon (good proof enough who I am?) and to come to my seminar (ticket on me).

What will be your next claim?

Anyway, everyone could now feel free to see the full (and completely redundant) conversation between me and this guy here, and see how I proved EVERY claim of him being wrong and how he changed his complains again and again just to waste more of my time.

I am free to contact for everyone who wants.

Apr 1, 2013,

Reply to disillusioned_one and to the last replies here:

disillusioned_one, you keep ignoring my questions to you. Did you check with the copier you use (4Xsolutions) or with my support team what happened in your account? I guess you never did so it's easy to you to blame everyone else just not yourself.

Now listen to me carefully. On my previous reply I showed with screenshot that the trade you claim was a lose (sell from 0.8373) is still running. You can see that CLEAR in my screenshot on my previous reply.

Then you claimed there was another loss (sell from 0.8522?? it was from 0.8510 from my side!!! This trade was closed and here is a CLEAR proofs to that!!!

Here is proof from admin:

Here is proof from MT4:

And here is a proof that the email was sent to all clients!!!

So my dear disillusioned_one I really want to ask you, why you KEEP lying so many times????

Your claims are so empty without any proof!!! You saw that even other members from the club tell you the same!!! What you try to do? Stop lying to people that are interested in our club and trying to ruin the goals!

You also claimed that the trade from 0.8373 doesn't appear on the site, OF COURSE it doesn't!!! Because as I told you and PROVED you so many times, this trade is still running!!! This trade is working! And the trades you see are ONLY closed trades. What's not clear about that?

I hope you will check yourself first and check why there was loss on your side while in my side, as I proved you SO many times all works great and same in other clients side.

And reply for Gora, Bajwa and Bobby:

Thank you friends for your good words. I will always work hard for you and people like you that are looking to meet their goals and have successful trading. As you, I also hope that this guy with his claims will stop ruining our club's name and yes they are very few like him but they want to ruin successful place like ours because of their mistakes.

I really hope FPA moderators will remove all his empty claims and lies from their forum.

Disillusioned, STOP lying and write posts without proofs!!!!!

Best regards to all

May 21, 2013,

Hi All,

This is my reply to Wes, from Vancouver:

Hi Wes,

First of all, thank you for sharing honest review. I respect each of honest reviews even if that not what I would like to hear. As long as people say true, I welcome the feedback.

Regards what you've said, I won't challenge nothing. I didn't check the exact amount of pips and I don't think anyone really cares, the fact is that since we launched we did fairly well and everything is really recorded as you said too.

Regards the investor's style, I NEVER claimed it's good style, or that it matches everyone. Exactly the opposite. I encourage everyone to learn this style of trading in the recorded webinars in our media library before dealing with that. The current situation is: we started with 5K and this account is now over 8K with running -2.5K of the trades, some are hedged. That's as you know, are long term trades, which could mean a month or a year. I can't predict that. On the new live account started with 3K we are now 2% profit in pretty short period.

This style is very unique, it comes with MANY advantages and of course some disadvantages. I will never claim it's the best style, but I will always admit I do that for living for years now.

Regards support team I have to disagree and not because I have to protect them but only because I want to explain how we work. They know to answer all basics. If there is a Q they don't know, they forward that to supervisor, which then can forward to tech team or to me if it's regards trading. So full reply can take time. Yes sometimes the reply might look like not the one you looked for, but then we correct. the bottom line, we ALWAYS provide with full reply and solution. If anything, I am available for everyone by Skype or email ready to assist.

Regards the copiers, well, there is no real "hands of" solution. When the "google car" will be ready and drive automatically we will still sit there to guarantee all works as it has to. Same here, copier are working fine (except tradency, I agree) but still it's recommended to make sure all goes as it has to.

Summary - Wes, you wrote honestly and I reply honestly. I never lie to anyone, as you know, and I am ready to talk with everyone, as you know. Our results are pretty good, since we've launched. and yes, I always encourage to trade conservative. For me. making 50-100% per year, with all sources of signals, it's pretty good and I am proud of that.

I will never ask anyone to love or to agree with my style of trading. That's how I make it.

So thanks for sharing your opinion about us, I hope you will always love us and be pleased with results.

Israel, Israel,
Mar 17, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one from UK:

No idea what's your real name is, so if you claim it's scam, at least prove yourself. You didn't so I will proof that the real lier here is YOU...

Here are all trades you talked about (All the info is from admin and from my account where I trade all trades):

1- EURCAD from 25 of January -

As you see with your eyes, I send cancellation to this order, and that's why results shows 0.

2- EURGBP 28 of January-

And this is exactly what you see on results.

3- AUDUSD 29 of January -

Again, trade was cancelled. No profit no loss.

4- NZDUSD 29 of January :

Trade cancelled.

5- GBPCHF 30 of January :

20 pips profit after update to close at 1.44

6- AUDNZD 1 of February:

Order was cancelled.

7- USDJPY 4 of February :

Updated to close with 60 pips profit.

8- GBPCHF 4 of February :

Trade was updated to close 20 pips profit

9- USDJPY 4 of February:

Trade was closed on entry point.

10 - GBPCHF 6 of February :

Trade closed with loss as sent by update.

Now let me clarify something. All these updates are shown to all members in the performance page inside the member's area. Each signal is confirmed, as you see in the admin.

You want more proofs?

Here you go! This is my MT4 acc. where I actually trade my trades. I trade all of them as we offer trade copier.

That's all the trades that were executed. The trades that I asked to removed, as I show on the screenshots above, are not in the MT4 as they were removed and cancelled.

So.... Disillusioned_one ...

I just wonder what makes you go and claim I lie??? Maybe you don't follow my updates and you kept trades to work? Maybe the loss was caused because of you and not me?

I have one suggestion to you and everyone who want to claim anything. CHECK your claim before you post it. You just ruin to everyone who want real good profitable service.

And personal request to FPA moderators, maybe before anyone tries to tell I am lying or even call us Scam... Maybe you should require proofs from him? Because people like this guy (Or girl, I don't know) just ruin to everyone else. I assume they did the mistakes their own, didn't follow my updates and then they blame everyone just not themselves...

If anyone has ANY question about my results, or needs proofs from my trading account on the club, contact me by Vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com or by Skype Vladimir.ribakov (the photo with the cats ;) )

I just hope everyone sees the real proofs as they really are. I was shocked by such lie of the post from disillusioned_one as we are one of ONLY services and club that trade every signal we make and have proofs to all.

I hope FPA moderators will consider to remove his/her review as it ruins to everyone who looks for a honest place to trade.

May 22, 2013,

Hi again,

Wes, I forgot to add few things (sorry, just returned from London and was very sick)

You are absolutely right, not the service and not myself are perfect. No one really does. Right?

My goal is just to make profits to my followers, and we do that. You can approve. The style we do that might not be loved, but the results are good anyway, at least in my view :)

I am always looking to improve, as a trader and of course as a person. I learn a lot from everyone in my club and I do all to make sure we are growing together and improving all the time.

That's why we are preparing some very good features to our member's area which will be launched very soon.

Once again, thank you very much for your review which is very appreciated and respected.

best regards

Vladimir

Israel, Israel,
Aug 8, 2013,

Thank you very much for your words Mario. I respect everyone's view and everyone can say what he really feels. The only thing that bothers me mostly, is when people write bad comment (And they have all the right to do that) they don't explain themselves.

Everyone claim losses, talk to me first, let's see how come in my account which is proven and I can send all proofs needed anytime - there are profits, and someone else claims for losses.

If people have any problem, isn't that logical to check it first what is happening before running and tell lies to other?

That's not fair I think, and yes, as I said not once, maybe my trading style doesn't fit everyone, but I never promised it will, right?

The fact is that the hundreds followers that follow me over 2 years now make profits, and few guys claim they don't.

All I ask, and I think it's pretty fair to ask that, check if your claim is real and I am ready to help and check together, anyone can contact me. My accounts are proven and all is live data, that, I can prove as many time as needed.

Best regards to all, and once again, thanks for good words Mario

Vladimir
Apr 2, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one:

You keep ignoring my questions to you. So why you expect anyway to believe you?

Why won't you take an action and talk to me directly as I offered here lower to anyone, I have Skype Vladimir.ribakov and I have email where I can prove all you want. Why you keep hiding???

Regards your last reply, of course I will scream here! Because you never prove your empty claims. And I prove you again and again and again.

You claim that I showed a trade not from your 0.8522? Did you check my last post? That's exactly what I did. I proved you again and again that this trade was closed with profit. You missed it? Here it is again:

And what I showed from 0.8810 wasn't a proof to you about your trade, but that I updated the SL... And you scream here that I show different trade.

You even don't claim the same and keep changing your things. Would you at least decide what you try to say???

Anyway, I think anyway really can see who is lying here and who is telling the truth. If anyway needs any real proof with access to my account, you are welcome to contact me directly. I am done with trying to proof again and again to this guy here something that he even doesn't want to hear.

And if you keep changing your claims, and now blaming me for my trading style, so I simply tell everyone that my trading style means making money, I look to finish profitable. Some trades I cut with loss some trade I hold with DD, all based on my systems. Check all my results, I posted it on earlier posts. All is clear, on each of the account we did profits more then 30% of each account!

MY trading style is not as the "classical styles" but I never said it is. My goal is making money. And of you need to see my accounts, contact me directly. You can see below that students from the club shared their opinions. And that's people that do what I ask to do and not like this guy here under the nickname disillusioned_one...

So once again, you never proved your claims, while I proved you so many times that each of your claims is wrong. But you keep changing your claims and just looking how next to blame me. It's ok. At least everyone sees the reality here. Glad I had a chance to prove to all how bad your attempts to lie here really are.

For one last time - 0.8373, still working,. Proofs on previous posts or directly contact me if anyone is interested.

0.8522 was closed with profit as I proved on previous posts and even here above. It actually was 0.8510 while you claim 0.8522.... Again, you don't follow your own words...

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to show everyone who I am and that everything in my club is for real with real accounts proofs.

I am available for direct contact as mentioned above for everyone who is interested.

Regards.

Peter Imalenenko,
Russia, Russian Federation (Really Israel),
Feb 6, 2013,

Hello,

I would like to share my views about this club. I am there from October 2012, and I am really satisfied.

Vladimir is not typical type of trader. He has his own trading methods (Which it took me long time to accept) with his own approach to money & management.

I wanted to leave after 3 weeks as it was hard for me to accept his style but I decided to give it a chance (After talking to Vladimir directly) and I never regret it. I use copier for his signals and guest trader signals. I don't trade the investor's style as my account is too small for that. I am around 30% profit during this period so I am very satisfied in generally.

If you look for real guy, this is Vladimir. Always helps and really trade.

But from my experience, you must give it a chance. Vladimir's trading style is not the classical one, it takes time to get it and to get used to it. But after you do, you will never look back.

If you are looking for fast profits, it's not the place for you and Vladimir is not the guy that will help you.

Good job Vladimir. When you come to Russia again, let me know by email.

Peter

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This review came from the same location in Israel as the review left by Vladimir Ribakov on 2013-02-12.

There was a negative review for a competing service left from this location on 2013-02-10.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to 0 stars.